Gamora W/God Slayer Vs The Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/135951-34475-gamora_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/26948/728090-gorgon_large.png

Juk3n
She has the tools but she is not > wolverine & elektra, her PIS blade might swing it, but a standard fight with them both having standard swords/blades Gorgon takes it.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Juk3n
She has the tools but she is not > wolverine & elektra, her PIS blade might swing it, but a standard fight with them both having standard swords/blades Gorgon takes it.

Isn't she Val level? She knows all the MA in the galaxy, right?

Juk3n
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Isn't she Val level? She knows all the MA in the galaxy, right?

Shes not val level, shes a raving hype machine in all honesty, she has a couple of one hit ko feats against people not as skilled as skilled/fast as gorgon. See the wolverine Gamora fight for her realself and then sub in Gorgon for Reen and i think it goes handily to him.

King Castle
Gorgon wins this.. Gamora might get a few lucky shot wins if Gorgon plays with her and underestimates her or doesnt pay attention.. assuming the godslayer does what it is intended to do.

gorgon 8/10

Gamora just lacks the the high end healing factor required to survive blade cuts and the durability to prevent from getting limbs lopped off.

Bouboumaster
She kicks his ass.

The Nuul
Gam should win.

King Castle
how?

SasuOna
Gamora wins
shes above Mantis level for sure

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by King Castle
how?

By being probably the best MA of the MU.
And because she's superhuman.
And because she can banch press 25 tons.

SamZED
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
And because she can banch press 25 tons. Toying with Logan and Elektra at the same time.. tbh you dont get better at fighintg than that.

King Castle
And because she can banch press 25 tons. titles dont win fights.. what similar Ma'er opponents has she beaten. what feats place her superior to Gorgon?

her fighting known opponents like Thing, Maxam dont sure her to be that superior in MA.. not when she needs help from Sasquatch to bypass the thing's defenses... Maxam was also able to block parry and counter her for a good amount of time and Maxam doesnt possesses Gorgon's speed or bladed weapons.

jinzin
b-b-b-b-but she's from space! dur

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
b-b-b-b-but she's from space! dur lol so?

jinzin
She's been trained by Thanos. She's one shot She Hulk, she's one shot Rogue. She took on Ronan single handedly and was more than holding her own.

How can Gorgon beat her? dur

Starscream M
She's been trained by Thanos. She's one shot She Hulk, she's one shot Rogue. She took on Ronan single handedly and was more than holding here own.

How can Gorgon beat her? dur well...his stare should work on her

jinzin
sad

Starscream M
sad huh?

jinzin
It's truuuuuuuueeee! crybaby

Tha C-Master
And because she can banch press 25 tons. I thought she was class 70.

Anyways does Gorgon have the stare?

Either way this will just be a pissing war between Thanos supporters and Wolverine supporters. They both have what it takes to kill each other IMO.

Black bolt z
Gamora should win.

To be honest she could probably beat him without looking at him so the stare won't work.

Starscream M
It's truuuuuuuueeee! crybaby what's true...you're confusing me confused

Black bolt z
b-b-b-b-but she's from space! dur Originally posted by jinzin
She's been trained by Thanos. She's one shot She Hulk, she's one shot Rogue. She took on Ronan single handedly and was more than holding her own.

How can Gorgon beat her? dur Still butt-hurt from Gamora vs. Wolverine are we?

jinzin
laughing out loud If you think I actually have anything to be sore about from that thread you need your eyes examined.
As I recall the only thing that was getting tossed into the debate asidef from titles were unsubstantiated claims, supposition, and a general lowballing of Ronan to push Gams rep.... if you think that's enough to ruffle my feathers then I guess you don't know me very well.

I toe-to-toed with C-master for 2 years for god sakes. wink

King Castle
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Gamora should win.

To be honest she could probably beat him without looking at him so the stare won't work. has she ever displayed that lvl of skill of blind fighhting? blink

what feat or comic history shows her to be able to do that?

i kept up with her for decades minus the GOTG stuff.

she has some nice agility feats with some fodder... but i never seen her capable of performing what you just stated.

Tha C-Master
laughing out loud If you think I actually have anything to be sore about from that thread you need your eyes examined.
As I recall the only thing that was getting tossed into the debate asidef from titles were unsubstantiated claims, supposition, and a general lowballing of Ronan to push Gams rep.... if you think that's enough to ruffle my feathers then I guess you don't know me very well.

I toe-to-toed with C-master for 2 years for god sakes. wink There is no C-Master. I shall only be known as Slagar!!! At least until Slagar changes his sig and avvy again!!!

srankmissingnin
has she ever displayed that lvl of skill of blind fighhting? blink

what feat or comic history shows her to be able to do that?

i kept up with her for decades minus the GOTG stuff.

she has some nice agility feats with some fodder... but i never seen her capable of performing what you just stated.

Dude has admitted he hasn't read anything from Annihilation one ward, he isn't qualified to share his opinion... but he does.

celeyhyga17
Gamora wins

King Castle
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Gamora wins why?

srankmissingnin
why?

Didn't you hear? Sister is from space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.