Man-Beast vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.....

Apocalypse and Man-Beast have come at odds apparently their Goals clash...

one looking for Ani-Men to rule the planet and replace humanity the other for mutants to take their rightful place in the evolutionary latter replacing humanity..

Apocalypse does not believe mutated animal men are fit nor worthy to survive but abominations...

Man-Beast sees Apocalypse Survival of the Fittest a sound doctrine but sees Apocalypse unfit nor living by the doctrine.. Apocalypse being neither man/animal/nor machine but a cripple who does not fit nor live by his own doctrine relying on crutches like the weak he claims to despise.

Apocalypse: i am far above you as mutants are above humans..

Man -Beast: i am the synthesizes of Animal and man the perfect combination of instinct, cunning, ruthlessness, intelligence.. the most evolved being on the planet by millions of years of what will one day come, you are already a fossil and unfit Apocalypse.

Colossus-Big C
isnt man beast almost thor level?

King Castle
is he? shifty

Prep-Man
Man Beast feats?

King Castle
sure, if you wanna post them. no one is stopping you. no need to ask.

hateallmen
Bump

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
isnt man beast almost thor level?

In the end of the Quicksilver mini (and tie in with heroes for hire annual), Man-Beast is shown to be Exodus' equal telepathy-wise. And that's about it. From what I recall he only uses cunning and strategy + telepathy, no actual hands-on dirty work.

leonidas
way back he was pretty tough but less than thor. he had some tussles i think with soul gem adam and i want to say he was about that level.

given that, i'd give the slight edge to apoc in this fight.

guy222
prolly poccy

the ninjak
Poccy ftw!

Bentley
If Man-Beast is equal to Exodus in tp I don't see how Apoc is going to beat him shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.