Sersi & Ikaris vs. Enchantress & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3347/616912-eternals_annual__001_023_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/80131-70629-ikaris_super.jpg

vs.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Poiaeqfh2_0/TJ_2IbVIHTI/AAAAAAAAA_0/oUb7DWZZuaw/s1600/enchantress.jpg
http://www.fusedfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Thor07VariantCover.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2. Thor beats either Sersi or Ikaris. Same goes for Enchantress.

zopzop
Team 2 everytime.

High level magics + tank vs One High level psion + gimp, no contest really.

Konton
Enchantress isn't beating Sersi at anything and Thor, while more likely to win than Enchantress, would still have a hard time with the eternal one on one. Ikaris... is kind of the weak link, but really I think he'd end up eye-beaming Amora for the win more often than not.

Enchantress hasn't impressed me really.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Konton
Enchantress isn't beating Sersi at anything and Thor, while more likely to win than Enchantress, would still have a hard time with the eternal one on one. Ikaris... is kind of the weak link, but really I think he'd end up eye-beaming Amora for the win more often than not.

Enchantress hasn't impressed me really.

Sersi is relaly powerful but so is Amora. I think the simple raw power of Amora's spells might overwhelm her. I admit, I can just as easily see Sersi winning the fight against the Enchantress but either way, it'll be extremely difficult. The two would probably match up leaving Ikaris to take on Thor (Lulz) so it doesn't really matter who'd win between the two.

Lulz at Ikaris beating Amora.

Then you haven't read up on her. Killing Hulk and Nightmare, World Tree feat, easily transmuting Thor which is pretty damn crazy in regards to mystical power.

Warlord
listing from the most powerful to the least:
Thor
Sersi
Amora
Ikaris

Asgardians win

Konton
Not sure Thor can, aside from RK, can really compare his high end feats to Sersi's. Shielding from universe destroying blasts, ripping through dimensions, etc. Plus, she's already shown on panel that Thor's mind is just as easy as anyone else's to manipulate and she's also, on panel, manipulated Mjolnir directly, effectively changing how it WORKS.

Warlord
Thor has absorbed universe destryoing blasts as well and blasted through dimentions too.

Two questions: When did she manipulated mjolnir and when did she mindrape him?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not sure Thor can, aside from RK, can really compare his high end feats to Sersi's. Shielding from universe destroying blasts, ripping through dimensions, etc.

I know Sersi once nearly passed out by shielding the Avengers from the last compressor attack. Impressive but Thor has feats beyond that. IRCC, didn't they survive two of those attacks before she defended the last one? That scene wasn't all too clear but that right there might be a crazy durability feat for all involved including Spider-Man. I'm not really sure what those black tendrils did though. Something about megaton level explosions on a molecular level or whatever.

Plus, she's already shown on panel that Thor's mind is just as easy as anyone else's to manipulate and she's also,

When? I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about.

on panel, manipulated Mjolnir directly, effectively changing how it WORKS.

What? When? Are you referring to the time Thor gave her his cane, and she used illusions to make the Deviants believe that she was Thor and the cane was Mjolnir?

The only other incident you could be referring to is when she used her powers to reinforce Mjolnir's ability to warp through space (IRCC she said something like "a little help from Sersi" I believe) because it was acting wonky or something. I don't remember why however. I think I equated it to the writer's attempt to make it a "team" book or something. Reinforcing it's ability to warp space hardly equates to changing how it works. Removing it's ability to warp space would be.

tideoftime
Thor and Enchantress, though not a stomp, by any means. Team 1 will definitely make Team 2 work for it...

Bouboumaster
Team 2 and it's a stomp. There's no way that anyone in team 1 beat Thor in one-on-one.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by tideoftime
Thor and Enchantress, though not a stomp, by any means. Team 1 will definitely make Team 2 work for it...

I don't see why. Sersi is powerful but Enchantress at the very least stalemates her for some time and Thor would beat the utter shit out of Ikaris.

Ten minutes in and it's Enchantress plus Thor vs. Sersi. Unbalanced. Remove Mjolnir, toss in Hero in his augmented Celestial Armor and then we'd have a really great fight.

Konton
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I know Sersi once nearly passed out by shielding the Avengers from the last compressor attack. Impressive but Thor has feats beyond that. IRCC, didn't they survive two of those attacks before she defended the last one? That scene wasn't all too clear but that right there might be a crazy durability feat for all involved including Spider-Man. I'm not really sure what those black tendrils did though. Something about megaton level explosions on a molecular level or whatever.

http://img395.imageshack.us/f/avengersv131510rougheraf8.jpg
^
They survived the previous attacks because, as explained in this scan, the blasts were measured to be of a controllable power level while retaining a very SLIGHT chance of completely obliterating everything by causing a big bang to occur, effectively replacing the old universe and then collapsing into itself to leave nothing behind.

http://img441.imageshack.us/f/avengersv131420rougherht3.jpg/

http://img15.imageshack.us/f/avengersv131421rougher.jpg/

http://img219.imageshack.us/f/avengersv131422roughertf9.jpg/
^
These scans show Sersi using her psionic/cosmic manipulation of matter to override the compression effect and shield the Avenger's from the energy released by the big bang's explosion. The last scan proves that all matter under her control during the explosion was left unharmed while the rest of the universe was GONE.

When? I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about.

It's nothing GRAND, but she clearly fools the Eternals and Thor for a brief moment. Illusions would serve well in a fight.

http://img440.imageshack.us/f/thor28703bz7.jpg/

What? When? Are you referring to the time Thor gave her his cane, and she used illusions to make the Deviants believe that she was Thor and the cane was Mjolnir?

The only other incident you could be referring to is when she used her powers to reinforce Mjolnir's ability to warp through space (IRCC she said something like "a little help from Sersi" I believe) because it was acting wonky or something. I don't remember why however. I think I equated it to the writer's attempt to make it a "team" book or something. Reinforcing it's ability to warp space hardly equates to changing how it works. Removing it's ability to warp space would be.

I'll concede to this point so far, as I re-read the issue and what happened was that she created a localized energy field that modulated Thor's enchantment- NOT a direct manipulation of mjolnir itself. I apologize for misrepresenting the event.

I don't see why. Sersi is powerful but Enchantress at the very least stalemates her for some time and Thor would beat the utter shit out of Ikaris.

Ten minutes in and it's Enchantress plus Thor vs. Sersi. Unbalanced. Remove Mjolnir, toss in Hero in his augmented Celestial Armor and then we'd have a really great fight.

=/

Sersi turns Enchantress into a mantis shrimp and then proceeds to manipulate Ikaris' ashes for self defense against the real opponent.

guy222
Sersi is quite powerful

Thor's record speaks for itself

I'll give the edge to T 2, but its not a stomp

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://img395.imageshack.us/f/avengersv131510rougheraf8.jpg
^
They survived the previous attacks because, as explained in this scan, the blasts were measured to be of a controllable power level while retaining a very SLIGHT chance of completely obliterating everything by causing a big bang to occur, effectively replacing the old universe and then collapsing into itself to leave nothing behind.

These scans show Sersi using her psionic/cosmic manipulation of matter to override the compression effect and shield the Avenger's from the energy released by the big bang's explosion. The last scan proves that all matter under her control during the explosion was left unharmed while the rest of the universe was GONE.

Okay, so I quickly re-read the arc and each of those flashes of light was the Universe seizing to exist and coming back in an instant. That last flash was the final straw and the Universe entered a state of neutrality. What Sersi did was hold the molecules in that room together. It wasn't actually destroyed as far as I can tell. No Big Bangs or anything like that. The compressor hadn't reached it's full power. So yea. Impressive, but not as impressive as made out to be.

Frankly Thor temporarily tapping into the power of the compressor and letting that energy flow through him impressed more.

This incident doesn't really matter though. Both Thor and Enchantress have better showings of power.

It's nothing GRAND, but she clearly fools the Eternals and Thor for a brief moment. Illusions would serve well in a fight.

http://img440.imageshack.us/f/thor28703bz7.jpg/

Yep, that's the one. I was going to argue that there isn't any evidence that Thor fell for the illusion as well (At least as far as I recall) but I'll simply give you that and point out that it's one thing fooling Thor as an assumed ally, and another to do so in middle battle. Will power and all that. Plus his other showings of resistance to mental assaults and illusions. At the very least he can use Mjolnir to see through the illusions like he did against Mephisto.

Sersi turns Enchantress into a mantis shrimp and then proceeds to manipulate Ikaris' ashes for self defense against the real opponent.

baka

Enchantress one shot kills Sersi with a high end spell while Thor rips Ikaris' head off.

TheLordofMurder
Asgardians take this; the Enchantress is often underrated bigtime...

In the original Secret War she was able to easily block off the minds of all the villians from Xavier...so she's definitely packing some powerful magic.

Throw in Thor...well, Team 1 loses every single time.

Konton
What has Enchantress done? IIRC she couldn't even handle Karma's mind control, and Sersi has shown telepathy far in excess of that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Her most impressive feat that I've seen is the one where she threatened collapsing all reality in attempt to bring back Skurge through the World Tree. She even affected Balder and Thor with manipulations which is pretty crazy. The Thor part at least.

Other than that, we have her one shot killing Hulk, Nightmare, the aforementioned Xavier feat. The rest are mostly influencing the minds of other beings. There's probably a few I'm forgetting but that's off the top of my head.

Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC she couldn't even handle Karma's mind control, and Sersi has shown telepathy far in excess of that.

Of the new mutants? You're probably talking about that New Mutants Special and Uncanny Annual story. I have it somewhere but I never got around to reading it.

I'm not sure what happened.

SuperMan103
Sersi is relaly powerful but so is Amora. I think the simple raw power of Amora's spells might overwhelm her. I admit, I can just as easily see Sersi winning the fight against the Enchantress but either way, it'll be extremely difficult. The two would probably match up leaving Ikaris to take on Thor (Lulz) so it doesn't really matter who'd win between the two.

Lulz at Ikaris beating Amora.

Then you haven't read up on her. Killing Hulk and Nightmare, World Tree feat, easily transmuting Thor which is pretty damn crazy in regards to mystical power.

didn't she also go toe-to-toe with hela whom according to thor had gotten even more powerful in avengers prime?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can't believe I forgot about that. Yea, she was very impressive in Avengers Prime. It might have been temporary but she held her own against Hela.

Black bolt z
Team 2. Thor beats either Sersi or Ikaris. Same goes for Enchantress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.