Men In Black 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Yep theres a third one coming

Said to feature Agent J (Smith) traveling back in time and teaming with a younger Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones in the present day scenes and Josh Brolin in the ones set in the past), Men in Black III also stars Jemaine Clement and Alec Baldwin

heres some set photo's

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=71737

RE: Blaxican
I'll see it for Alec Baldwin.

MildPossession
Yay...

steverules_2
Dear God...ugh3

Doc Blake
I'll give it a go when it is released.

steverules_2
Men in black 3D...shocking

Robtard
He looks like a bigger and stupider @sshole with that mustache.

That ACDC Chick
oh

Robtard
Not a huge Will Smith fan, as he essentially plays the same character in every role, himself. He does have some notable performances though.

-Was terrific in Six Degrees of Separation

-Mimicked Ali pretty good

-Very good in Pursuit of Happiness

-Tolerable in I Am Legend (Shrek scene lowered him back to his usual role though)

/end rant

Esau Cairn
I wonder how many millions it took for Will to reprise his role?

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I'll see it for Alec Baldwin.

I won't be seeing it because of Alec Baldwin...,that and the fact that it sounds like shit.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I wonder how many millions it took for Will to reprise his role?

I heard he did it for free so he didn't have to make a bad boys 3.

Bicnarok
I like the MIB series, looking forward to this. Tommy lee Jones was brilliant in the first two though, be hard to replace.

The Nuul
I bet one of his kids will be in this or make another trilogy..... Kids in Black.

Myth
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I like the MIB series, looking forward to this. Tommy lee Jones was brilliant in the first two though, be hard to replace.

He will be in this one as well, just probably not as much.

neo010
cool dude.... I always watche men in black movies serie... Will watche this one too.

Kazenji
IyaFEBI_L24

Esau Cairn
Meh.
I was bored with the franchise after the sequel.

Kazenji
I liked the first one and the sequel did'nt do much for me too and plus it did'nt help since they were basically using the same sort of story for it like the first one.

i may check this third one out.

Myth
My biggest fear of this one was all the reports of re-writes because of script problems. They started filming before the ending was written. That can't be good.

On the plus side, Josh Brolin as young K looks good. Was that an excellent impression or Tommy Lee's voice being dubbed in?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by steverules_2
Dear God...ugh3

Lol, oh lawd.. I second this. Why are they trvelling back in time? Are they trying to pull a Ninja Turtles for the 3rd film? Cuz they should know that no one can top that greatness.. lulz

steverules_2
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Lol, oh lawd.. I second this. Why are they trvelling back in time? Are they trying to pull a Ninja Turtles for the 3rd film? Cuz they should know that no one can top that greatness.. lulz

Didn't someone say they're still writing the script? And here you are giving them idea's! mad

stick out tongue

Impediment
WjiOsRfVUVU

roughrider
Originally posted by Myth
My biggest fear of this one was all the reports of re-writes because of script problems. They started filming before the ending was written. That can't be good.

On the plus side, Josh Brolin as young K looks good. Was that an excellent impression or Tommy Lee's voice being dubbed in?

Not to complain too much, but since Will Smith time travels back to 1969, we should see an Agent K in his mid 20's. Despite Brolin's spot on imitation of Tommy Lee Jones, he is in his 40's now.
I always thought Josh Harnett was a dead ringer for Jones in his 20's.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by steverules_2
Didn't someone say they're still writing the script? And here you are giving them idea's! mad

stick out tongue

I'm not telling them anything they aren't already doing!!! Don't blame me!!

Oh man, this looks epic.. on epic proportions... i hope we get another great Will Smith song.

Kazenji
I'm hoping its better then the second movie.

semonbutler
Men in Black 3, agent J (Will Smith) en K (Tommy Lee Jones) are back ... in time. J has seen some unexplained things in his 15 years met the men in black, but nothing, not even foreigners, baffles him as much as his wry, reluctant partner. But when K's life and the fate of the planet at stake, Agent J must travel back in time to rectify things. J found out that there are secrets of the universe are that k never reveal him--secrets will die himself told as he met the young Agent K teams (Josh Brolin) to save his partner, the Agency and the future of humanity.

steverules_2
I'm not telling them anything they aren't already doing!!! Don't blame me!!

Oh man, this looks epic.. on epic proportions... i hope we get another great Will Smith song.

I'm gonna hand you a gun...I'd rather you got me killed quickly rather than slowly

Patient_Leech
I would never shoot you, brah. Your boobs are bouncy.

steverules_2
Yes...yes they are smile

BlackZero30x
ok so i saw the trailer and im more excited for this then I was 2. I LOVED the first one.....ive memorized like all the line since ive watched it sooo much.

Esau Cairn
The trailer just gives a sense of de-ja vu...like a rehash of the "best bits" from the last two movies.

Esau Cairn
I would never shoot you, brah. Your boobs are bouncy.

Pity about the face though. stick out tongue

steverules_2
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Pity about the face though. stick out tongue

I am very pretty I'll have you know!

Patient_Leech
Yeah, i'm sure you are, but we really just want to look at the boobs. smile

ADarksideJedi
The first was a classic the second one I thought was not that good and now this new one is most likly going to suck.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by Impediment
WjiOsRfVUVU

I will see this because even though the first two have the same plot, I'm still confident it will be funny and hopefully different enough to be better.

Plus, I saw the first two at the cinema, had a great time - why not go for a third?

But please Will Smith, no rap song at the credits. Thanks.

siriuswriter
i don't even know if the sound i just made was a sigh for negativity, an exuberant breath-letting for excitement, or me just normally breathing...

That means sucky sucky sucky trailer.

Stealth Agent
Did you guys see when he jumped off that building! That was so crazy! I have to see it now

BruceSkywalker
i have never cared for the men in black films.. won't be seeing this

-Pr-
Originally posted by Impediment
WjiOsRfVUVU

Want.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
Did you guys see when he jumped off that building! That was so crazy! I have to see it now

That looked cool! Almost as impressive as the giant subway worm (Jeff) sequence in MIB2. The humour and the weird concepts for aliens (Ballchinian laughing ) are the strengths of these films. The plots have to be improved no question but I'm sure they know what was the problem before. At least I hope they do.

Patient_Leech
Trailer 2. Oh lord...

RiweqN78BVU

Lord Shadow Z
Trailer 2. Oh lord...

RiweqN78BVU

Oh lord as in good or bad? big grin

I think it's something new finally, both the first two were really similar, this seems more like a mystery with a time travel element, a promise of more gunplay and alien invasion wrapped up in the same humour that made 1+2 really fun movies. The creative concepts for the aliens and those circular bikes (I want one) look cool as hell.

Patient_Leech
Haha, I kinda meant "Oh Lord" in a bad way, because I typically hate time-travel in movies, but this might be poking fun at the whole idea, so it could be amusing. It looks fairly amusing on the trailer, but I'm not sure i would like it stretched out for an hour and a half. heh.

Kazenji
Haha, I kinda meant "Oh Lord" in a bad way, because I typically hate time-travel in movies, but this might be poking fun at the whole idea, so it could be amusing. It looks fairly amusing on the trailer, but I'm not sure i would like it stretched out for an hour and a half. heh.

Hopefully the time travel side of things is done simple and very easy to understand.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kazenji
Hopefully the time travel side of things is done simple and very easy to understand.

Read some notes by the director and it is going to be complicated. There's going to be tesseracts and a couple of other 4-polytopes used in the explanation and employment of the time travel. The ending will depending upon an aggregation of multiple time lines being realized simultaneously inside of a subordinate (counter intuitively) timeline. So I can already tell they made it too complicated for most.

Kazenji
I seriously didn't understand any of what you just said.

swill388
I will surely watch this movie. I have seen both the First and Second parts.

Kazenji
Some of the new aliens

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=56872

Patient_Leech
Somebody posted this at that link... lol

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkxhttvRac1qzze8ko1_400.gif

Myth
New theme song sounds like poop: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=88406

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by Myth
New theme song sounds like poop: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=88406

3-4 seconds was how long I lasted listening to that. I take back what I said earlier about Smith doing another song. Please Will, go crazy!

rudester
I dont like will smith as an actor...his voice gets to me, its like he trys to hard to sound intelligent.

Lord Shadow Z
I like Smith, he's a bit brash and confident but show me an actor who isn't. I think he's done well to be able to do both serious and comedic films; out of the ones that I've seen I like him in, ID, both MIB films and Enemy of the State. Bad Boys (1) as well.

I'm not sure he convinces me as an action star even though I like Bad Boys, he doesn't have the range to feel like a real threat but he can do mild stuff I guess. Comedies and drama with mild action is what he's best at.

Patient_Leech
I actually do like Will Smith. I think he's a good actor. I Am Legend really convinced me of that.

maheshbalan
the movie is not Good as previous part

0mega Spawn
wow why all the will smith hateration?

Kazenji
Did anyone else actually see the 3rd movie on here?.....besides myself.

-Pr-
Yes. It was okay.

manikunis
Third part is about the previous life of one of the agent.i am waiting for its DVD rip

Patient_Leech
Caught a cheap showing of this tonight. I was skeptical after the first couple opening scenes, but it had some good, legitimate laughs and a cute story. Plus it helped that it was cheap, but i enjoyed it. Josh Brolin was good and as always Will Smith brought it to life... it's too late and i'm too tired to look right now (dont have internet except on my phone at the moment): who played Boris? He seemed familiar for some reason..

KingD19
I thought he was Tim Curry at first. The face+voice, but it was a guy named Jemaine Clement.

Kazenji
There's some sort of time paradox with this movie i remember hearing about.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by KingD19
I thought he was Tim Curry at first. The face+voice, but it was a guy named Jemaine Clement.
Yeah he sounded just like Curry and had more then a resemblance to something he'd play, was surprised he wasn't.

KingD19
Originally posted by Kazenji
There's some sort of time paradox with this movie i remember hearing about.

Not so much a paradox as things playing out slightly differently within the same confines. We find out J's father was the colonel who gets killed by Boris, so that doesn't change. But after finding out what'll happen to Earth, K kills Boris to keep his people from invading Earth. And at the end Earth is almost destroyed by meteors, but that's only if K didn't leave a tip at the diner. Then he goes back and tips.

rudester
the time perodox is at the end when the whole conclusion comes together... it was really sad but tommy lee jones really out did himself, he was such a good actor in this movie, as well as his younger self.

vansonbee
Just saw the movie. I could get why K did not tell J about that mission because it could mess up their lives. Was the watch thing talked about in the other prequels?

The thing I really dislike about this movie was there no mention of Agent D... that was some poor continuity by the director and fan boys.

ebrown
I was surprised - it's actually really good. Much better than mediocre II. Of course there are some major plot holes but you can't do a time travel flick without them. All in all very entertaining.

scott02
This is one of the awesome movie i ever watched.

Supra
Is this worth watching?

Newjak
Yes it is

Rocketrobo
Agree, It's a wonderful film

simba1211
hi there,
i liked all the two sequels and te movie of man in black looking forward to this new release

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.