Demogoblin vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules......

Parmaniac
Depends, Demogoblin has some serious shit in his arsenal

King Castle
he doesnt poop..

jinzin
Demogoblin was one of those characters that should have been horrendously powerful but was horribly effected through his CIS.

Under most circumstances Peter Parker would eventually beat the stuffing out of him.

King Castle
i pulled out my old comics could never figure out if demigoblin was just low end demon basically human lvl stats or was just seriously skewed by writers for spidey's benefit..

jinzin
Originally posted by King Castle
i pulled out my old comics could never figure out if demigoblin was just low end demon basically human lvl stats or was just seriously skewed by writers for spidey's benefit..

Seriously skewed....
I mean one of the things that made Hobgoblin a massive threat at the time was when Demogoblin possessed him. Then when Demo goblin became his own man it was like they completely tossed out the idea that he was such a threat to begin with... which was bullshit considering that when he died, it was after Hoby needed an upgrade to fight him.

King Castle
yeh, his final fight with macendale. i remember he died trying to save innocent ppl from dying i think it was a kid...iirc..

Macendale took advantage of it tossing explosive at him while Demi was holding up a church pillar giving everyone a chance to escape b4 the building collapse on him...

that isnt even taking into account that macendale had to retrain himself to his peak human lvl along with combat training...he also ised the permanent potion serum that Kraven's kid had developed and on top of that he gave himself cybernetic implants along with his standard hobgoblin tech..

Mac was on a serious upgrade just to face demi... but the spider always seems to do good even when i personally dont think it should have bn probable..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.