Lady Shiva vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1) standard gear

2) promethium sword for shiva vs blade and his sword

3) h2h

forum rules......

jinzin
Blade's a vampire! dur

King Castle
a psuedo vampire... not really a vampire, although he is prejudice of his pseudo abilities from Morbuis and refuses to acknowledge it claiming he has always had the recent abilities... which are still vague to begin with which means he may not have even gotten any new abilities.. stick out tongue

Juk3n
Blade has the stats, but hasn't demonstrated skills on par with Shiva, id liken this debate to Blade vs Elektra, but then Shiva hasn't got the feats on par with HER either, so id say Shiva gives Blade a fight,but he can take the majority.

blade wins

Trackz
Originally posted by King Castle
a psuedo vampire... not really a vampire, although he is prejudice of his pseudo abilities from Morbuis and refuses to acknowledge it claiming he has always had the recent abilities... which are still vague to begin with which means he may not have even gotten any new abilities.. stick out tongue

Once again no, Blade is a dhampir, half-vampire and half-human. Morbius' bite had no effect on him. Stated on panel.

King Castle
pretty sure i just said that.

and to be a dhampir one of the parents has to be a vampire... what Blade is isnt by definition a dhampir but an anomaly,.

Trackz
pretty sure i just said that.

and to be a dhampir one of the parents has to be a vampire... what Blade is isnt by definition a dhampir but an anomaly,. Blade's mother was bitten while he was in the womb, the virus travelled to him in that way. You said Blade refused to acknowledge that he got his abilities from Morbius which means that you would have to believe that Morbius gave him his abilities.

King Castle
i am poking fun of the convoluted over explanations that fans try to come up with for blade and his murky character history.....

Blade is an anomaly not a dhamphir not a vampire.... he is a human who was born after his mother's bite and death.. the enzymes were biologically altered.. the whole dhampir BS needs to stop..

Blade didnt have any vampiric powers early or mid career, so you gotta ask yourself do you think he possessed powers in the 70's 80's 90's when he was written or did he recently acquired them and when was it, what issue was he finally established with his new abilities?

better yet pls post a scan of when he was called a dhampir and in what context.. or tell us if you just prefer to call him that as a personal issue rather then an argument

YFZ 350
I've seen Blade called Dhampir numerous times.

King Castle
so have i..that's why i added context to the stip..

i seen bloodsport and Morbius called a vampire but they arent one.. seen comic characters argue for Morbius not being a vampire but a mutate and others not caring and calling him a vampire regardless.

seen Hannibal King being human and no longer a vamp but still possessing vampiric powers.. doesnt make him a vampire let alone a dhampir..

ppl need to stop throwing inaccurate labels of characters around as fact and bases for powers...

Ogun, Hulk and others have bn called Monsters, Titans, Demons, Gods and yet they are neither even when called by intelligent ppl or even gods its just an acknowledgment of power or their misconception and lack of knowledge..

YFZ 350
Blade is a Dhampir.

Trackz
i am poking fun of the convoluted over explanations that fans try to come up with for blade and his murky character history.....

Blade is an anomaly not a dhamphir not a vampire.... he is a human who was born after his mother's bite and death.. the enzymes were biologically altered.. the whole dhampir BS needs to stop..

Blade didnt have any vampiric powers early or mid career, so you gotta ask yourself do you think he possessed powers in the 70's 80's 90's when he was written or did he recently acquired them and when was it, what issue was he finally established with his new abilities?

better yet pls post a scan of when he was called a dhampir and in what context.. or tell us if you just prefer to call him that as a personal issue rather then an argument

no one comes up with explanations, they are given by the writers.

iceman24567
^ some people misinterpret the writers explanation

King Castle
i think some ppl purposely and willingly allow themselves to misinterpret comments and statements and try to use it as more then hyperbole rather then a comparison..

that's like believing Wolverine is a real Werewolf or forest spirit b/c ppl have called him that in an interchange and was neither corrected nor denied by wolverine instead he simply smiled or didnt seem to care.

jinzin
Bane is the deathbringer!

King Castle
that means no one can beat him except for guys like Wolverine who are able to beat death,..

and also b/c wolverine is also Death.

Trackz
i think some ppl purposely and willingly allow themselves to misinterpret comments and statements and try to use it as more then hyperbole rather then a comparison..

that's like believing Wolverine is a real Werewolf or forest spirit b/c ppl have called him that in an interchange and was neither corrected nor denied by wolverine instead he simply smiled or didnt seem to care. ...
ok, using your logic, prove Wolverine is a mutant.

King Castle
why would i try to prove wolverine is a mutant?

there are variations of mutants and mutants is just an umbrella term for superhumans which blade has fallen into at one time as well same for Namor and mimic.

besides many ppl are called mutants as an inacurate misconception.

Trackz
why would i try to prove wolverine is a mutant?

there are variations of mutants and mutants is just an umbrella term for superhumans which blade has fallen into at one time as well same for Namor and mimic.

When has Blade been called a mutant? Namor is a mutant.

Based on your view on Blade's vampirism, just because Wolverine has been called a mutant by others and himself, it doesn't mean he's a mutant.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Trackz
When has Blade been called a mutant? Namor is a mutant.

Based on your view on Blade's vampirism, just because Wolverine has been called a mutant by others and himself, it doesn't mean he's a mutant.
he an Atlantan mutant.

Actually wolverine is not a mutant in the traditional sense like cyclopes, storm ect. same is true of namor.

Trackz
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
he an Atlantan mutant.

Actually wolverine is not a mutant in the traditional sense like cyclopes, storm ect. same is true of namor.

...ok point is not being seen.

How can you prove any of them is a mutant if you don't take statements by them, other characters, etc. seriously.

king castle seems to be seeing just because Blade has been stated to have vampiric powers by himself, others, and handbooks that we shouldn't believe it.

snoopdogg

How can you prove any of them is a mutant if you don't take statements by them, other characters, etc. seriously.

king castle seems to be seeing just because Blade has been stated to have vampiric powers by himself, others, and handbooks that we shouldn't believe it. Don't bother with him. If Dracula himself called Blade a Dhampir it's good enough for me.

Dum Dum Dugan

king castle seems to be seeing just because Blade has been stated to have vampiric powers by himself, others, and handbooks that we shouldn't believe it.
honestly could care less about what your argueing about, but your bringing up terrible examples.

Wolverine stated he was a mutant, as did others, and it turn out he not even the same race as the rest of them........this does not help your case.

Not that I disagree with you, but your examples are hurting you, rather then helping your case.

King Castle
iirc my 90's knowledge correctly Blade's vampirism is a variation/mutation of the normal vamp infection which categorized as falling as a unique mutation making him a mutant persay.

see this is when i regret not saving and storing scans..

anyways.....namor is a mutant same as blade just not the conventional type his mutation stems from the fact that he is half atlantean and human which is the reason for his strange powers that are not common something happen on the genetic lvl changed.

same as blade.. the only difference blade's mutation was caused by a virus his mutation was that he didnt undergo the full transformation when he was born.. the definition of dhampir is being loosey goosey with him..

now Wolverine has bn called a mutant various times that doesnt make him a mutant.. the marvel classification for a mutation is an aberration of the norm species and having the X-factor gene..

now many ppl are called mutants in comics when they are not and we the reader learned to accept it some times as just being an honorary title due to their power...

but if we want to get technical we know they are not.. you can call blade a dhampir all you want and it can be said in comics but at the end of the day he isnt nor does he even fit the actual definition of one.. he is unique different from even other dhampir hence his appeal and character history... but at the end of the day if we want to name real half human half vampires real dhampirs we dont include him anymore then we include Morbius or Bloodscream and even if we do we elaborate the difference among the other characters...

now back to wolverine he has bn an anomaly for decades even different from other mutants... early in his career he was allowed in the X-men even when he was recognized by the team as being different from even them and being billed as:

a biologically engineered mutant... a bionic Mutant...a para human, a homo sapian superior and mutant..

now before you go screaming see that means he is a mutant!

all these names were just shot in the dark trying to define and label Wolverine and nothing but half @$$ guesses only falling into them by the looses of terms even professor Cornelius and Hines were guessing at his pedigree.. that is what made wolverine different and unique making him even more so when Scans couldnt label Wolverine..

now with the retcon you got logan coming from a different species of hominid and being a hibred of the primate ancestral human species and a lupine humanoid species that interbred millennium ago creating the various Lupine off shoots of humanity from werewolves and feral mutants... which makes Wolverine complicated and is only being disingenuous when we choose to just call him a mutant b/c it makes things easier

wolverine is a mutant. he is the product of celestial manipulation. it does not matter that humans are polphyletic and evolved from baseline wolves as well as apes. it's just a different phylum like multiple man, nightcrawler's bloodline, the neos and the x-ternals. they are all mutants.

Trackz
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
honestly could care less about what your argueing about, but your bringing up terrible examples.

Wolverine stated he was a mutant, as did others, and it turn out he not even the same race as the rest of them........this does not help your case.

Not that I disagree with you, but your examples are hurting you, rather then helping your case. Wolverine still has the x-gene, being of a different species doesn't change that.

Trackz
iirc my 90's knowledge correctly Blade's vampirism is a variation/mutation of the normal vamp infection which categorized as falling as a unique mutation making him a mutant persay.

see this is when i regret not saving and storing scans..

anyways.....namor is a mutant same as blade just not the conventional type his mutation stems from the fact that he is half atlantean and human which is the reason for his strange powers that are not common something happen on the genetic lvl changed.

same as blade.. the only difference blade's mutation was caused by a virus his mutation was that he didnt undergo the full transformation when he was born.. the definition of dhampir is being loosey goosey with him..

now Wolverine has bn called a mutant various times that doesnt make him a mutant.. the marvel classification for a mutation is an aberration of the norm species and having the X-factor gene..

now many ppl are called mutants in comics when they are not and we the reader learned to accept it some times as just being an honorary title due to their power...

but if we want to get technical we know they are not.. you can call blade a dhampir all you want and it can be said in comics but at the end of the day he isnt nor does he even fit the actual definition of one.. he is unique different from even other dhampir hence his appeal and character history... but at the end of the day if we want to name real half human half vampires real dhampirs we dont include him anymore then we include Morbius or Bloodscream and even if we do we elaborate the difference among the other characters...

now back to wolverine he has bn an anomaly for decades even different from other mutants... early in his career he was allowed in the X-men even when he was recognized by the team as being different from even them and being billed as:

a biologically engineered mutant... a bionic Mutant...a para human, a homo sapian superior and mutant..

now before you go screaming see that means he is a mutant!

all these names were just shot in the dark trying to define and label Wolverine and nothing but half @$$ guesses only falling into them by the looses of terms even professor Cornelius and Hines were guessing at his pedigree.. that is what made wolverine different and unique making him even more so when Scans couldnt label Wolverine..

now with the retcon you got logan coming from a different species of hominid and being a hibred of the primate ancestral human species and a lupine humanoid species that interbred millennium ago creating the various Lupine off shoots of humanity from werewolves and feral mutants... which makes Wolverine complicated and is only being disingenuous when we choose to just call him a mutant b/c it makes things easier

Do you know what a Dhampir is?

Deadline
So wait Blade isn't even half a vampire now?

King Castle
yes, do you?

a dhampir is a half human half vampire born from either. it is not a genetic anomaly. not a baby who was born to a dead woman whose body was still under goin the change and the baby was not fully transformed due to the nature of the attack.

he is no more a dhampir then bloodsport or morbius is a vampire no matter who says it.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15047/1430096- avengers___the_initiative_024__2009___minutemen_sh
epherdsdame_dcp_.cbr___page_6_super.jpg

anyways.....so now we know he doesnt have any upgrades and his past feats are just as valid as ever...
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/726454-qb.jpg excellent

http://www.comicsbulletin.com/news/0612/BLADE53.jpg

snoopdogg
Dracula calling Blade a Dhampir:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsDracula7.jpg

And again:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsSpiderman2.jpg

Draconis called Blade a Dhampir:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/Dhampir.jpg

Captain America calls him a Dhampir:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/Blade_Heroic_Age.jpg

King Castle
and spiderman has shown up on sentinel scanners bn called a mutant... Thunderstrike has bn called a mutant as well... also called thor but we the readers know they are neither.

Bloodscream/morbius Vampires that doesnt make them one..

they simply fit a certain description so are called that to simplify things.

snoopdogg
He's a Dhampir. Accept it and move on as you can see you're the only one defending your argument.

King Castle
you can call him a dhampir all you want as long as you acknowledge he isnt like any other dhampir..

just like morbius and Bloodscream arent like any other Vampire.

aaaaaaand at the end of the day how does his labeling change a damn thing when it comes to his physical limits?

snoopdogg
Take my advice.

King Castle
no. take my advice, do not hinge your entire argument on labels as an assumption of power.... its the same crap as ppl claiming a god wins b/c he is a god argument....

being called a Dhampir doesnt grant him any new abilities that are not shown on panel or other real Dhampirs might possesses.

snoopdogg
You're flying solo on this one sunshine.

King Castle
nah... you just dont want to admit that he is as psuedo as they come in ala Bloodscream and Morbius...

Psuedo Dhampir

anyways........

you know who you remind me of, Black Wolverine are you him?

snoopdogg
The main requirement to be a Dhampir in all medians is being half human/half vampire...which Blade is. Not all vampire lore is the same either.

King Castle
anyways.. moving on back to the argument at hand of who wins?

i found this bio of blade some one should post in the respect thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4069980

snoopdogg
Probably Shiva, she's a a-lister MA in DC.

King Castle
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Probably Shiva, she's a a-lister MA in DC. was that so hard?

Trackz
yes, do you?

a dhampir is a half human half vampire born from either. it is not a genetic anomaly. not a baby who was born to a dead woman whose body was still under goin the change and the baby was not fully transformed due to the nature of the attack.

he is no more a dhampir then bloodsport or morbius is a vampire no matter who says it.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15047/1430096- avengers___the_initiative_024__2009___minutemen_sh
epherdsdame_dcp_.cbr___page_6_super.jpg

anyways.....so now we know he doesnt have any upgrades and his past feats are just as valid as ever...
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/726454-qb.jpg excellent

http://www.comicsbulletin.com/news/0612/BLADE53.jpg

deacon frosts blood tainted him when he was at birth, hence he had a mix of human and vampire blood when he was born, therefore he is a dhampir.

King Castle
psuedo Dhampir
1) standard gear

2) promethium sword for shiva vs blade and his sword

3) h2h

forum rules......

1) Blade 6/10

2) Lady Shiva 8/10

3) Lady Shiva 9/10

Mindset
Vampire Hunter D is the only dhampir sneer

King Castle
what about bloodryane?
http://www.canmag.com/images/front/movies20052/bloodrayne.jpg
also ppl comment on this one, pls

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t539876.html

srankmissingnin
Honestly... I would give this to Blade.

I don't think Shiva lives up to her reputation. Most of the time she shows up she flat out loses, or a C stringer like Katana or Huntress or Talia or Robin ect ect ect give her trouble to prove they are badass. I don't think judo tossing Supergirl or beating Connor is enough to make up for all the black marks on her resume.

King Castle
but, blade doesnt have any better history imo...

Deadline
nah... you just dont want to admit that he is as psuedo as they come in ala Bloodscream and Morbius...

Psuedo Dhampir

anyways........

you know who you remind me of, Black Wolverine are you him?

You're argument is pure fail. Even if you want to bring Morbius into this Morbius is just like a normal vampire its just that he isn't supernatural. Thats why the call him the living vampire, really thats the only difference.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Honestly... I would give this to Blade.

I don't think Shiva lives up to her reputation. Most of the time she shows up she flat out loses, or a C stringer like Katana or Huntress or Talia or Robin ect ect ect give her trouble to prove they are badass. I don't think judo tossing Supergirl or beating Connor is enough to make up for
all the black marks on her resume.

Yea but thats another one of your theories you simply think DC MA is inferior just because you think it is.

jinzin
Originally posted by Deadline
You're argument is pure fail. Even if you want to bring Morbius into this Morbius is just like a normal vampire its just that he isn't supernatural. Thats why the call him the living vampire, really thats the only difference.

Nah, the point of his arguments is that a name or a title is not enough of a reason to transfer the feats and abilities of a certain class/type onto Blade.

Morbius is like a vampire in some respects but even then our estimations of what he can do are based off of what he's done, not based off of his title.

jinzin
Yea but thats another one of your theories you simply think DC MA is inferior just because you think it is. confused

Trackz
Originally posted by jinzin
Nah, the point of his arguments is that a name or a title is not enough of a reason to transfer the feats and abilities of a certain class/type onto Blade.

Morbius is like a vampire in some respects but even then our estimations of what he can do are based off of what he's done, not based off of his title.

he's arguing that Blade isn't a dhampir, which is false, and transferring abilities is reasonable if you're a apart of the same species.

jinzin
he's arguing that Blade isn't a dhampir, which is false, and transferring abilities is reasonable if you're a apart of the same species.

It's certainly not reasonable when that species is of varying levels of power and versatility... Seriously... how many times- No.... how many YEARS are we going to have to go over this with you people. You can't transfer abilities onto Blade because he has a title when he's never shown himself to have those abilities..

Castle's point stands correct, calling Blade a dhampir is a semantics game, and on a technical standpoint, Blade isn't one.

0mega Spawn
are people arguing Blade isnt half vampire erm seriously...

jinzin
No... again, semantics. Arguing he's not a dhampir is NOT analogous with arguing he's not part vampire on some genetic level.

0mega Spawn
he's not part vampire on some genetic level. ??? erm WTF

jinzin
WOW.... Okay... You need to learn English....

Trackz
It's certainly not reasonable when that species is of varying levels of power and versatility... Seriously... how many times- No.... how many YEARS are we going to have to go over this with you people. You can't transfer abilities onto Blade because he has a title when he's never shown himself to have those abilities..

Castle's point stands correct, calling Blade a dhampir is a semantics game, and on a technical standpoint, Blade isn't one.

...All vampires share a few basic abilities, speed, strength, healing, and no reflection. Regardless of species. THey possess them to varying degrees but they all possess them. When Blade does something that would require strength (bending elevators doors) it's most likely because he has vampiric strength. When he outpaces bullets it's cause he has vampiric speed. He's show that he has no reflection and he healed from gun shot wounds. When various writers and handbooks have stated him to have these abilities, one can be damn sure that he does possess them. In addition, he is a Dhampir on the genetic level as Deacon Frost's viral infection mixed with his blood at birth which is what makes Dhampirs.

0mega Spawn
WOW.... Okay... You need to learn English.... no it's you who needs to learn english saying... Blade isnt half vampire is when people have posted scans not to mention the other 100s of times...troll

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
no it's you who needs to learn english saying... Blade isnt half vampire. when people have posted scans not to mention the other 100s of times...troll

jinzin
...All vampires share a few basic abilities, speed, strength, healing, and no reflection. Regardless of species. THey possess them to varying degrees but they all possess them. When Blade does something that would require strength (bending elevators doors) it's most likely because he has vampiric strength. When he outpaces bullets it's cause he has vampiric speed. He's show that he has no reflection and he healed from gun shot wounds. When various writers and handbooks have stated him to have these abilities, one can be damn sure that he does possess them. In addition, he is a Dhampir on the genetic level as Deacon Frost's viral infection mixed with his blood at birth which is what makes Dhampirs.

Besic abilities... At differing levels... Some abilities are not shared AT ALL.... You can transfer their feats onto Blade.. It's that simple.

Doesn't matter how much you think want to believe otherwise. We dictate what characters can do based on their feats.. WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, period.

He's never healed on panel from Gunshot wounds. STOP THE PROPAGANDA.

I don't care what you want to classify him as. He's technically speaking, not a dhampir. That's all there is to it.

jinzin
no it's you who needs to learn english saying... Blade isnt half vampire is when people have posted scans not to mention the other 100s of times...troll

Uh no.. since I DIDN'T say Blade wasn't half vampire... Stop talking out of your ass.

And who are you calling a troll? You just quoted your own post immediately after you wrote it.

Your brain getting enough oxygen?

Trackz
Besic abilities... At differing levels... Some abilities are not shared AT ALL.... You can transfer their feats onto Blade.. It's that simple.

Doesn't matter how much you think want to believe otherwise. We dictate what characters can do based on their feats.. WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, period.

He's never healed on panel from Gunshot wounds. STOP THE PROPAGANDA.

I don't care what you want to classify him as. He's technically speaking, not a dhampir. That's all there is to it.

Don't put words in my mouth, never stated feats could be transferred. I stated vampires share basic abilities, I stated they were at different levels, and I stated that his means Blade possesses them.

It's not me it's the comic writer and it's been proven on panel. You can shut your ears and keep repeated the same thing all you want, that doesn't make you correct. Fact of the matter is Deacon's blood mixed with his human blood at birth, and he gained all the abilities of a Dhampir (all of the strengths, none of the weaknesses) stated and shown many times.

0mega Spawn
Uh no.. since I DIDN'T say Blade wasn't half vampire... Stop talking out of your ass.

And who are you calling a troll? You just quoted your own post immediately after you wrote it.

Your brain getting enough oxygen? if you agree Blade is half vampire why are you arguing erm and i accidentally quoted myself

snoopdogg
If we haven't seen Blade's cock are we to assume he isn't a male?

jinzin
Don't put words in my mouth, never stated feats could be transferred. I stated vampires share basic abilities, I stated they were at different levels, and I stated that his means Blade possesses them.

It's not me it's the comic writer and it's been proven on panel. You can shut your ears and keep repeated the same thing all you want, that doesn't make you correct. Fact of the matter is Deacon's blood mixed with his human blood at birth, and he gained all the abilities of a Dhampir (all of the strengths, none of the weaknesses) stated and shown many times.

Sorry I didn't mean to, but your argument seems to suggest that's what you're attempting to do.
Your argument supporting the similarities between vampire classes also seemed to ignore the variables... and they matter.

Again, having the powers of a dhampir is not the same as being a dhampir. erm
In a semantic sense, Castle was right.

Trackz

Your brain getting enough oxygen?

half-vampire is a dhampir, google dhampir and most of the time you're going to find Blade as one an example.

jinzin
if you agree Blade is half vampire why are you arguing erm and i accidentally quoted myself Again, if you had read and tried to comprehend my posts before, you wouldn't have to ask.

snoopdogg
half-vampire is a dhampir, google dhampir and most of the time you're going to find Blade as one an example. Ex-f*cking-actly. By Marvels terms Blade is a Dhampir.

jinzin
half-vampire is a dhampir, google dhampir and most of the time you're going to find Blade as one an example.

Do you understand the point of a semantic argument?

0mega Spawn
so being called dhampir several times, having dhampir abilities, referring himself as dhampir = Not dhampir

snoopdogg
so being called dhampir several times, having dhampir abilities, referring himself as dhampir = Not dhampir Yep.

Trackz
Sorry I didn't mean to, but your argument seems to suggest that's what you're attempting to do.
Your argument supporting the similarities between vampire classes also seemed to ignore the variables... and they matter.

Again, having the powers of a dhampir is not the same as being a dhampir. erm
In a semantic sense, Castle was right.

I purposefully left the term feats out of my reply to you for a reason. Having the same origin does though, dhampirs are a cross between humans and vampires. That is what blade is as his human blood was mixed with Frost's blood.

snoopdogg
I'd prefer just to call Blade a vampire/human hybrid because he has abilities vampires do not.

Trackz
Do you understand the point of a semantic argument?

Yes, and apparently Castle doesn't understand what a Dhampir is, I'm startign to think you don't either.

snoopdogg
This thread would be alot more entertaining if Dum Dum was here.

snoopdogg
Found a interesting quote from the All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z vol. 12 in the 7 page vampire entry. It says "Blade is the only known dhampir(half human, half vampire), and has the same strengths and need for blood as a vampire, but otherwise lacks their powers or weaknesses".

jinzin
so being called dhampir several times, having dhampir abilities, referring himself as dhampir = Not dhampir

No...not being a dhampir = Not dhampir...
It's a semantic argument; you need to get that through your skull.

0mega Spawn
No...not being a dhampir = Not dhampir...
It's a semantic argument; you need to get that through your skull. tell me the definition of a semantic argument

jinzin
Argument- Disputes involving opposing schools of thought.
Semantics- Study of meaning (I.e. language used to express thought)

Seriously? Good god.

0mega Spawn
Argument- Disputes involving opposing schools of thought.
Semantics- Study of meaning (I.e. language used to express thought)

Seriously? Good god. so... what are you debating erm

jinzin
you want context? Read the thread.

0mega Spawn
you want context? Read the thread. no i want to know whats your point... what are you debating through your semantic argument

jinzin
Then read the thread.... I shouldn't have to connect the dots for you... now stop trolling or I'll report you.

0mega Spawn
Then read the thread.... I shouldn't have to connect the dots for you... now stop trolling or I'll report you. trolling? you the one who saying you semantic arguing but refuse to tell what that would mean you're debating just answer the question...do you think Blade is a dhampir or not...

jinzin
I've flat out already answered this question...

0mega Spawn
so you dont think Blade is a dhampir...which we've already cleared up that its been stated several times throughout his comics...but then you said you were only semantic arguing. GTFO troll

jinzin
This is exactly what I mean, you COULD understand what I was talking about it you read through the 5 page thread for context and made even an attempt to look at and understand the context... but since you can't do that apparently:

Answer me this...... WHICH OF BLADE'S PARENTS WAS A VAMPIRE?

0mega Spawn
his mother

jinzin
Exactly.....
(well still not really but whatever)

no expression

"A Dhampir in Balkan folklore is the child of a vampire father and a human mother."

0mega Spawn
so why didnt you say you had a problem with the definition of dhampir erm WTF serious trolling

snoopdogg
In Marvel folklore Blade is a dhampir stated numerous times.

Omega Vision
Is his origin still that his mother was fed on by a vampire while giving birth?

If that's still the case then he's only a technical dhampir.

I remember they cleaned it up a bit in the Spider-Man cartoon by making it seem like a consensual affair between his human mother and a vampire man.

0mega Spawn
all he should have said he had a problem with the definition of dhampir 10 post ago... serious trolling right there.

srankmissingnin
all he should have said he had a problem with the definition of dhampir 10 post ago... serious trolling right there.

He did. He stated several times that you guys were arguing over semantics...

jinzin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Is his origin still that his mother was fed on by a vampire while giving birth?

If that's still the case then he's only a technical dhampir.

Precisely.

jinzin
He did. He stated several times that you guys were arguing over semantics...

Can't fix stupid.

0mega Spawn
He did. He stated several times that you guys were arguing over semantics... dont defend him dude i ask him to define semantic arguments and what was his point or what was he getting at all he said was read the thread over and over rather saying he had a problem with the definition he shouldn't have let this go so many posts

0mega Spawn
Can't fix stupid. cant fix arrogance...all you had to say is you had a problem with the definition...why go through the trouble of defining semantic argument

Badabing
Omega and Jinzin, I suggest you both avoid/ignore each other, and stay out of Blade threads for a while. At this point who started what is moot. You're both at fault with derailing a thread and bashing/trolling.

Any comment about my post can be taken to a PM. Any comments in this thread regarding my post will be regarded as spam and arguing with a mod. Resulting in prompt warnings. Thank you.

Starscream M
bada, I think you're encroaching on their freedom of speech. no expression

YFZ 350
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'd prefer just to call Blade a vampire/human hybrid because he has abilities vampires do not. I can buy that.

Deadline

Yes I understand that but since Morbius is ver much like a vampire that doesn't help his argument. As far as I know Bloodscream doesn't really have any connection to supernatural vampires hes some guy that became a vampire like bing through a ritual

It depends. Blade was bitten by a vampire while he was in his mothers womb and was also bitten by Morbius who is very much like a vampire. So the fact that Morbius has vamp like abilities and has affected Blade doesn't help your argument.

Oh yea I wasn't ignoring your other posts jin I was just too busy.

jinzin
Yes I understand that but since Morbius is ver much like a vampire that doesn't help his argument. As far as I know Bloodscream doesn't really have any connection to supernatural vampires hes some guy that became a vampire like bing through a ritual

It depends. Blade was bitten by a vampire while he was in his mothers womb and was also bitten by Morbius who is very much like a vampire. So the fact that Morbius has vamp like abilities and has affected Blade doesn't help your argument.

Oh yea I wasn't ignoring your other posts jin I was just too busy.

No biggy, it's cool.

YFZ 350
So back to Shiva v. Blade.

Deadline
I think she could get a small majority in h2h, but with standard gear she could get serioulsy ****ed up

King Castle
in a sword fight unless shiva's Sword breaks, i see her winning more often then not.

hand to hand i see her also leapord blowing his butt for a temp kill/ko.

Deadline
^ Whatever.

Konton
And Shiva's sword feats exist in what universe? lol

jinzin
kinda what I was wondering lol

Deadline
^ lol ditto

Badabing
Originally posted by Starscream M
bada, I think you're encroaching on their freedom of speech. no expression Well, Strap-on Brucie gets a warning. And per Digi's own words, "More recent warnings, among numerous past warnings/bans that haven't changed his cavalier attitude toward mods and rules. Month-long ban, and probably his last chance.", you're up for a perm ban now.

Apparently you are not aware of the fact that freedom of speech is not protected here because this forum is private property, so to speak. Freedom of speech rights do not extend to this privately owned website. The ToS/RoC of this website governs the behaviors and activities of the members. If you choose not to follow the guidelines agreed to during registration, the result is action to your posting account up to and including a permanent ban on your posting privileges. If you feel you cannot abide by those documents, this may not be the place for you.

Deadline
Ouch I could see that coming.

ankur29
http://marvel.com/universe/Blade

'Powers:

The enzymes in Blade's blood made him immune to normal vampire bites, uniquely attuned to sensing the supernatural and resistant to aging. Since being bitten by Morbius, Blade has gained many of the traditional powers of the vampire without developing their weaknesses. He has superhuman strength, senses and stamina, plus an accelerated healing factor.'

King Castle
@konton & Jinzin

fine, i concede due to lack of evidence and feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.