Azrael Vs Huntress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Current Azrael

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61810/1228390-picture_1_large.png

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25807/736700-fcrhuntress_large.jpg

BerserkersRage
Not sure about "current" Azrael, but if he has Jean Paul's genetic enhancements (animal DNA) typically used by the Order, then I have to give him the edge. Of course, his all covering kevlar suit and his "System" subliminal training doesn't hurt.

Good fight!

BruceSkywalker
Helena stomps

current Az is no where near Jean-Paul level

BerserkersRage
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Helena stomps

current Az is no where near Jean-Paul level

Ah, I didn't know that. Is the current Az a product of the Order like jean-Paul or is he only a wanna-be? I was always under the impression that ALL Azraels were beastly.

Q99
Originally posted by BerserkersRage
Ah, I didn't know that. Is the current Az a product of the Order like jean-Paul or is he only a wanna-be? I was always under the impression that ALL Azraels were beastly.

The Order had a split at some point in the past, and Michael Lane's from a different branch (Jean-Paul having dismantled his).

He wears a suit that boosts his stats (I believe mystic in origin), rather than having enhanced DNA.

I get the impression he's still pretty dangerous, but his HtH training is different from 'The System' that was used with Jean-Paul.

hateallmen
Bump

namorsubby
I dont know about the current azrael, but she has fought Jean more than once. He very much seemed to be holding back, but still had the advantage.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, Batman straight up told Helena that if JPV wanted to end her, he could. Hell, JPV straight up demolished Batman before his "death".

Q99
But JPV is > Current Az.

JakeTheBank
This is true.

I have no interest in Michael Lane, tbh.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This is true.

I have no interest in Michael Lane, tbh.

you and many others.. i hope Azrael gets rebooted and Jean Paul returns

as for the thread... my original post stands

Q99
JPV had a pretty good end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.