Ms. Marvel vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.....

1) standard fight.

2) Binary vs BB

3) h2h physical fight.

really interested what ppl thing?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Bolt.

King Castle
in all three?

you dont think he might have some disadvantages in battle with her?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/black-bolt-vs-ms-marvel/581707/?page=last#reply_form

as mention here^

Gecko4lif
Get off of comicvines nut sack

King Castle
you dont enjoy their reasoning from time to time?

pretty sure you'll find i rarely do it and when i do i cant help it is something i run into and find amusing and feel i need to share.. but you are right i will stop although i dont appreciate the attitude in your post

if anything if you dont like it no need to post, just ignore and move on.. like teh rules state

Gecko4lif
Rules?

I dont need no stinkin rules mang. Im a rebel without a pause

Warlord
Blackbolt
Binary
Blackbolt

ccromer
Not saying she would win, but Ms Marvel's base strength is 70 tons and can be augmented well beyond that. Black Bolt has a 1 ton base and can augment it up to 60 tons with his powers. He flies at about 1000MPH and she flies at mach 3 (2250MPH, i think). She can absorb any energy blast he throws at her, she completely absorbed Klaw when he tried to use his sound-based powers on her. He is probably more durable and faster on the reflexes though. Binary would win for sure.

Bentley
I love Carol but she needs more feats besting the likes of Ben Grimm and Colossus to even register as a threat to BB.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Bolt.

King Castle
in all three?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Castle
in all three? Not entirely sure who binary is.But definitly 1 and 3.

Bentley
Binary may take his imo.

BattleMage
BB in all 3

Bentley
Originally posted by BattleMage
BB in all 3

Huh?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by ccromer
Not saying she would win, but Ms Marvel's base strength is 70 tons and can be augmented well beyond that. Black Bolt has a 1 ton base and can augment it up to 60 tons with his powers. He flies at about 1000MPH and she flies at mach 3 (2250MPH, i think). She can absorb any energy blast he throws at her, she completely absorbed Klaw when he tried to use his sound-based powers on her. He is probably more durable and faster on the reflexes though. Binary would win for sure.

Carol can lift 50 tons.

Where has that 70 ton figure come from?

Was it ever said that in her current form post Binary that when she absorbs energy that her strength increases or is that an assumption?

O'Wherly

Originally posted by King Castle
you dont enjoy their reasoning from time to time?

pretty sure you'll find i rarely do it and when i do i cant help it is something i run into and find amusing and feel i need to share.. but you are right i will stop although i dont appreciate the attitude in your post

if anything if you dont like it no need to post, just ignore and move on.. like teh rules state comicvine is only good for the lulz

Sqwhirly
Originally posted by 753
comicvine is only good for the lulz

As is KMC and it always has been. It has some great members, like Rough Rider, Avalon, Snoop, GS, Blair, Wolvie666, Yahman (Cartesian Doubt, the little Philos), KG, Val, Galan etc etc and lots of others in the comic section. It also has a ****load of retards. Which are you sonny?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Sqwhirly
As is KMC and it always has been. It has some great members, like Rough Rider, Avalon, Snoop, GS, Blair, Wolvie666, Yahman (Cartesian Doubt, the little Philos), KG, Val, Galan etc etc and lots of others in the comic section. It also has a ****load of retards. Which are you sonny? Your in the latter group.

Twisted_Whirly
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Your in the latter group.

I don't own it, n-no... Oh, you mean you're... **** me get an education retard.

zopzop
Not entirely sure who binary is.But definitly 1 and 3.

BBZ, see here :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=12958326

Two days ago I would have said Black Bolt had NO chance vs Binary. But then Galan posted the aftermath of the Vulcan/Black Bolt throw down that wrecked a trail of destruction PARSECS wide!

Binary has no chance. Nothing short of a major abstract has a chance vs BLack Bolt is he's putting out that kind of power.

Originally posted by Sqwhirly
As is KMC and it always has been. It has some great members, like Rough Rider, Avalon, Snoop, GS, Blair, Wolvie666, Yahman (Cartesian Doubt, the little Philos), KG, Val, Galan etc etc and lots of others in the comic section. It also has a ****load of retards. Which are you sonny? Oh-oh the troll is getting pissed. You know, you used to be much better at this.

Bentley
He didn't mention me sad

Konton
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Carol can lift 50 tons.

Where has that 70 ton figure come from?

Was it ever said that in her current form post Binary that when she absorbs energy that her strength increases or is that an assumption?

Carol is well over 50 tons. A 50 tonner wouldn't be tanking Wonder Man's blows and then dishing back hits with the same force.

The strength absorption question tells me you haven't read any Ms. Marvel since her classic incarnation in which, yeah, she was at a lower power level. One major power absorption to strength amp feat you may have heard of was when she took a nuclear warhead to the face and then used the energy all at once to one-shot Sentry. She stated on panel in the same story arc that if she hadn't used the warhead she would have been screwed.

Bentley
I wonder if Ms Marvel is able to absorb kinetic enegy at all.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
BBZ, see here :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=12958326

Two days ago I would have said Black Bolt had NO chance vs Binary. But then Galan posted the aftermath of the Vulcan/Black Bolt throw down that wrecked a trail of destruction PARSECS wide!

Binary has no chance. Nothing short of a major abstract has a chance vs BLack Bolt is he's putting out that kind of power. As much as I love BB a lot of that was probably vulcan as he is a beast too.

Gecko4lif
As much as I love BB a lot of that was probably vulcan as he is a beast too.
No it wasnt.

It was BB.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
No it wasnt.

It was BB. Any scans?

I'm currently trying to get all of the war of kings but i've only gotten 1 and 2.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Konton
Carol is well over 50 tons. A 50 tonner wouldn't be tanking Wonder Man's blows and then dishing back hits with the same force.

The strength absorption question tells me you haven't read any Ms. Marvel since her classic incarnation in which, yeah, she was at a lower power level. One major power absorption to strength amp feat you may have heard of was when she took a nuclear warhead to the face and then used the energy all at once to one-shot Sentry. She stated on panel in the same story arc that if she hadn't used the warhead she would have been screwed.

When it comes to the allocated levels within Marvel its common knowledge that the figures aren't 100% accurate. Class 100's aren't for example limited to 100 tons. Members of that group have been shown to lift 100's of times that figure. However these levels are in place for us to distinguish the comparative strength levels of these characters from each other.

Carol as stated is a class 50.Thats that.

Ive read plenty of Ms Marvel, shes one of my favorite female characters so you assume too much Konton. If you look back at my comment that you quoted, you'd see that i wasn't making a statement of fact, i was asking a question. The incident you describe is one i actually cant recall so you'll have to refer to the issue number as is commonplace here.

Thank you smile

King Castle
you tell him GS...

Black bolt z
I still think BB stomps.

celeyhyga17
Goin with
BB
Stalemate
BB

Philosophía
Bump...

Let's say no voice.

Damborgson
Still black bolt to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.