New gods power tier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kbclassof09
I started reading about the new gods a few weeks ago and I realized that they are more powerful than they seem to be. Now Im a fan of the new god comics. I made a power tier list of the new gods strongest to weakest. Tell me what you think...

Upper high tier
Yuga Khan, Darkseid, Highfather

Mid high tier
Takion, Stayne, Infinity-Man, Black Racer, Scott free (with his god power/alpha force)

Lower high tier
Orion, Enhanced Kalibak, Magnar, Grayven, Lightray (without holding back),Devilance the Pursuer,

Mid tier
Big Barda, Knockout, Mantis, Desaad, Granny Goodness, Metron

Lower tier
Female Furies, Forever People, other gods of new genesis and apokolips.

I heard that highfather said that the very least (weakest) of new genesis is more powerful than the most powerful of Olympus and Asgard.

Don Corleone
Do it Digi.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kbclassof09

I heard that highfather said that the very least (weakest) of new genesis is more powerful than the most powerful of Olympus and Asgard. link?

Galan007
Good list. Concerning the topic of 'average' New Gods, I have always found this scan quite interesting...

"Look at them, Gods of New Genesis. Meditating on their divinity, creating twisted Universes":

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_newgod.jpg

Take that how you will. smile

Omega Vision
I started reading about the new gods a few weeks ago and I realized that they are more powerful than they seem to be. Now Im a fan of the new god comics. I made a power tier list of the new gods strongest to weakest. Tell me what you think...

Upper high tier
Yuga Khan, Darkseid, Highfather

Mid high tier
Takion, Stayne, Infinity-Man, Black Racer, Scott free (with his god power/alpha force)

Lower high tier
Orion, Enhanced Kalibak, Magnar, Grayven, Lightray (without holding back),Devilance the Pursuer,

Mid tier
Big Barda, Knockout, Mantis, Desaad, Granny Goodness, Metron

Lower tier
Female Furies, Forever People, other gods of new genesis and apokolips.

I heard that highfather said that the very least (weakest) of new genesis is more powerful than the most powerful of Olympus and Asgard.
Good list, but I think Yuga Khan would be in his own tier.

Gecko4lif
Switch mantis and devil lance

kbclassof09
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Switch mantis and devil lance

I put devilance over mantis because he was closer to beating infinity man using power alone while mantis used an ice prison.

-K-M-
I put devilance over mantis because he was closer to beating infinity man using power alone while mantis used an ice prison.

The ice prison was done by his own power. It's his thermal touch

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/FOREVERPEOPLE02P18.jpg

kbclassof09
Originally posted by -K-M-
The ice prison was done by his own power. It's his thermal touch

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/FOREVERPEOPLE02P18.jpg

I meant raw power...

Colossus-Big C
so the top tier would be abstract level? and the very least would be above skyfather level?

kbclassof09
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so the top tier would be abstract level? and the very least would be above skyfather level?

That is what I have heard... a few members in this forum stated that the very least of new genesis would be stronger than the strongest of asgard and olympus. I just wish I knew where to find proof...

Q99
How they're portrayed varies. Sometimes they're above other gods, often they're below, reasonably often they're on the same level,

---
I'd raise Barda and Mantis, and lower Grayven and Lightray and probably Kalibak. I think you need a tier between your current 'lower high tier' and 'mid tier'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.