Kl'rt vs Ms. Marvel(Carol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules....

SuperSkrull. All he needs to do is take her out with IW's powers instead of HT's, so as not to charge her, although since he can absorb infinite ammounts of thermal energy, they might just end up swaping itback and forth, if he does.

If they brawl he wins too: Stronger, much better reach, more durable and ruthless. Mind-crontrol would probably work as well.

Bentley
True, hypnosis ftw.

Couldn't Carol absorb the invisible forcefield? Not that it helps, Kl'rt would stomp her in h2h.

I doubt it. Pretty sure she's limited to heat, electricty, radiant energy and things like that. Punches hurt her, so TK and invisible force-fields should do the trick.

Bentley
The forcefield are still energy though. You get pounded physically but they are made by energy manip, also, Carol has been getting better at absorbing energy as of lately.

When Carol absorbed a nuke she had to absorb both kinetic force and heat at the same time.

King Castle
so your claim is that Carol can and will absorb Psionic energy?

which is what his shields come down to being manipulating the matter or simply projection of will..

Bentley
I thought they were made of hyperspace energy or some other exotic kind.

King Castle
referencing a particular story arc?

they are dropped through hyperspace and are presumably made of some kind of hyperspace energy. I very much doubt carol can absorb it.

King Castle
a lot of ppl are using the energy absorption power dues ex machina in the forum similar to the vulcan argument that he can absorb TK/TP since it must be energy...which it is but the assumption is flawed

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
they are dropped through hyperspace and are presumably made of some kind of hyperspace energy. I very much doubt carol can absorb it.

Well, in that we'll have to disagree. Carol would absorb them ahah

In that case, he punches her to death.

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
In that case, he punches her to death.

In that we agree smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.