Connor MacLeod VS Duncan MacLeod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
Highlander : Endgame did not happen Kell was never an immortal so the two MacLeods continued their adventures into the near future claiming heads until the two remain.

The Movie Classic Character VS The TV Usurper.

There can be only one!

Scenario 1: Fist Fight.

Scenario 2: Sword Fight

Scenario 3: Methos is alive and fights either of them first. wink

Sadako of Girth
Youth vs experience kinda battle.

I think Connor takes it.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. It's the ****in' Lambert. He's like McClane with a sword.

BruceSkywalker
"In the end, their can be only one" big grin

Duncan is better in the tv show.. Connor has better screen feats

Rogue Jedi
Mario Van Peebles was win, but he got pwned.

the ninjak
1. Fist Fight= Duncan by a longshot. He stated he witnessed Kung Fu's development.
2. Swordplay= Duncan narrowly.
Duncan vs Donnie Yen.
Xh3uiaKamUs

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
1. Fist Fight= Duncan by a longshot. He stated he witnessed Kung Fu's development.
2. Swordplay= Duncan narrowly.
Duncan vs Donnie Yen.
Xh3uiaKamUs

that was the best part from the movie

the ninjak
He also had good scenes in the TV series.

The movie was dreadful.
Couldn't sit through the 5th.....watched the ending on youtube and I didn't miss anything.

jinXed by JaNx
I'll give Duncan the fist fight fight but Connor takes the Sword fight.

Tattoos N Scars
Duncan is a trained martial artist..and his swordsmanship improved vastly over the centuries. He would beat Connor.

Sadako of Girth
Connor is a trained martial artist..and his swordsmanship improved vastly over the centuries. He would beat Duncan.

Plus Sean Connery taught Connor, man.

Sean Connery. shifty

Rogue Jedi
Sean ****in Connery

the ninjak
As a big fan I'm saying Duncan for MA. And a slight win for Duncan in Swordplay.

Duncan deserves it.

And we all love Sean but he couldn't beat the Kurgen.

Darth Truculent
Are we forgetting that Duncan killed Connor? I think it was in the 3rd movie.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Are we forgetting that Duncan killed Connor? I think it was in the 3rd movie.

that is being retconned..

as a fan of the tv show and the movies, i still think Connor wins due to better screen feats

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
that is being retconned..

as a fan of the tv show and the movies, i still think Connor wins due to better screen feats

If we include Highlander: the Source...Duncan would have better screen feats based on the last fight with the Guardian...lol.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
If we include Highlander: the Source...Duncan would have better screen feats based on the last fight with the Guardian...lol.

yep you'd be right

Tattoos N Scars
Still..if we could take one scene from Endgame...the duel between Duncan and Donnie Yen, then I think that would clearly show that Duncan is a better swordsman. I don't think Connor could've sold that scene as naturally as Duncan did. Duncan has much more finesse and skill in his swordsmanship.

cdtm
*Bump*

Thinking toss up.. If forced to choose, I'd lean towards Duncan.

But that could be nostalgia talking. I watched the series in syndication on USA all the time. Connor may have been the first, and in one continuity, the last, Highlander, but Duncan is by far the most fleshed out Highlander due to the series (And lets be honest, all of the Highlander movies were terrible, except for the classic first movie. While the TV series was awesome up until the last season went Supernatural..)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.