Team of Team-Busters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
These 7 guys get tired of team busting on their own, because even with their power they still seem to end up on the losing side more often than not. They form a team of their own called the Team-Busters:

1) Dr. Doom
2) Magneto
3) Ultron (Classic levels, no Phalanx or future Ultron)
4) Gravition (Classic levels not Thunderbolts level)
5) Count Nefaria (Classic levels)
6) Apocalypse
7) Vulcan (no Darwin or whatever)

Who can defeat them?

1) Does any single individual below skyfather stand a chance? And if not who is the weakest level individual who can take them all down in a straight fight?

2) A regular published team roster of 7 or less? e.g Defenders, JLA big 7, Fantastic Four etc

3) Any 7 individuals - herald or below, but only earth-based characters allowed.

There is no prep. The battle will take place in an abandoned city.

Sr J-Bieb
You can't have team busters on a team. They would simply just bust themselves.

Sr J-Bieb
Also Thanos

Warlord
1. I think no
2. JLA big 7, Avengers roster on Galactic Storm or Authority have chances but not really taking majority IMO
My All Star Line Up wins:
Thor
Hal Jordan
Wally West
Sersi
Scarlet Witch (chaos magic)
Martian Manhunter
Quasar

Originally posted by Warlord
1. I think no
2. JLA big 7, Avengers roster on Galactic Storm or Authority have chances but not really taking majority IMO

the ninjak
1) Dr. Doom---------Squirrel Girl
2) Magneto----------Iceman (no morals)
3) Ultron ------------Kitty Pryde (on painkilers)
4) Graviton ---------Vision
5) Count Nefaria ----Ghost Rider
6) Apocalypse-------Blink
7) Vulcan -----------Havok

Who can defeat them?
Any 7 individuals - herald or below, but only earth-based characters allowed.

There is no prep.

Iceman does not take magneto down

the ninjak
Even with no morals? Freezes him from the inside.

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Even with no morals? Freezes him from the inside.

I don't think that would work... magneto have complete control of his blood and a magnetic attack to the brain should be enough to take iceman out.

the ninjak
Isn't Iceman a manifestation in ice. Can continue to exist even if destroyed?

Only a psychic attack can hurt his brain(if you can call it that anymore) while in "pure" ice form.

There is no brain or blood to attack.

And Bobby can still freeze Erik out while his form is compromised. As mist.

Colossus-Big C

Only a psychic attack can hurt his brain(if you can call it that anymore) while in "pure" ice form.

And Bobby can still freeze Erik out while his form is compromised. As mist. yes

carver9

And Bobby can still freeze Erik out while his form is compromised. As mist.

There is nothing suggesting that he could survive a magnetic attack to the brain but everything else that you said is true.

Sr J-Bieb
*Insert scan of Magneto removing phased ice from his body*

the ninjak
Originally posted by carver9
There is nothing suggesting that he could survive a magnetic attack to the brain but everything else that you said is true.

What brain? he is pure ice. He is an elemental Omega level mutant.
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
*Insert scan of Magneto removing phased ice from his body*
My Bobby has no morals. Mags' brain is frozen.

carver9
What brain? he is pure ice. He is an elemental Omega level mutant.

My Bobby has no morals. Mags' brain is frozen.

Vulcan was also an omega and a mental attack would mess him up given the chance. Show me a telepath attacking him and failing and I would probably believe you.

the ninjak
Vulcan was also an omega and a mental attack would mess him up given the chance. Show me a telepath attacking him and failing and I would probably believe you.

Vulcan was an Omega Level Mutant with flesh and blood. He could absorb "any" energy at huge levels including magic and use it. He still had a brain and could therefore receive an attack to the brain.

Bobby has no brain in ice form. He is a manifestation in ice.

And don't use telepathy as an example I said myself Telepathy is the only way to attack Bobby's mind because it is a spiritual attack from the astral plane. That will work on Bobby. Magneto can't access the Astral Plane. Although in I think the 3rd issue of Xmen he used a form of telepathy on the Blob it was a weird feat.

Back on subject what do y'all think of my list?

iceman24567
Bobby kos Magneto with a uppercut follolwed by a left cross

basilisk
1) Dr. Doom---------Squirrel Girl
3) Ultron ------------Kitty Pryde (on painkilers)
4) Graviton ---------Vision

Squirrel Girl - no cheating!

Ultron - pretty sure he can stop someone phasing through him or make it not worth their while, due to his familiarity with Vision.

Graviton - I think Vision may not be a good choice here given that Gravition has owned Vision a number of times, in both intangible and high-density states. He was able to crush intangible Vision and tangible Vision, toss diamond Vision around or trap him, and make force fields Vision couldn't phase through.

carver9
Vulcan was an Omega Level Mutant with flesh and blood. He could absorb "any" energy at huge levels including magic and use it. He still had a brain and could therefore receive an attack to the brain.

Bobby has no brain in ice form. He is a manifestation in ice.

And don't use telepathy as an example I said myself Telepathy is the only way to attack Bobby's mind because it is a spiritual attack from the astral plane. That will work on Bobby. Magneto can't access the Astral Plane.

Back on subject what do y'all think of my list?

Magneto has owned bobby so much that this is very hard to believe.

the ninjak
Magneto has owned bobby so much that this is very hard to believe.

Dude please read my posts my Bobby has no morals. CIS has always been his downfall.
Originally posted by basilisk
Squirrel Girl - no cheating!

Ultron - pretty sure he can stop someone phasing through him or make it not worth their while, due to his familiarity with Vision.

Graviton - I think Vision may not be a good choice here given that Gravition has owned Vision a number of times, in both intangible and high-density states. He was able to crush intangible Vision and tangible Vision, toss diamond Vision around or trap him, and make force fields Vision couldn't phase through.

OK no SG sad And Graviton owning Vision like that WOW! I shouldn't have used phasers. Has Ultron shown feats of avoiding Phase shutdown by the likes of Kitty and Vision?

but it's not just his morals, it's his sheer stupidity. he's an incompetent dumbass.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
but it's not just his morals, it's his sheer stupidity. he's an incompetent dumbass.

True dat laughing out loud though he's starting to show promise after Mystique's violent teachings. The boy walked out of a flaming fuel truck while in human form with no damage to his body. Bobby suffers the same disadvantage as Apocalypse in that they have insane power but they are morons.

But you don't have to be a smart guy to look at someone and freeze their brain in 1 sec.

I'll make a new list. You learn something new everydaysmile

basilisk
Dude please read my posts my Bobby has no morals. CIS has always been his downfall.

OK no SG sad And Graviton owning Vision like that WOW! I shouldn't have used phasers. Has Ultron shown feats of avoiding Phase shutdown by the likes of Kitty and Vision?

Yeah Vision got owned a few times in Graviton's first appearance alone.

I thought there was something in one of the Ultron/Vision encounters but I can't remember specifically what happened with phasing. I'm sure he has encountered it given he created Vision and they fought a number of times.

But anyway it's quite possible Graviton could wreck both Vision and Kitty before they pose any threat to anyone.

BattleMage
C. Marvel (dc)
Gladiator
Sinestro
Zoom
BRB
Black Bolt
Wonder Woman

basilisk
Originally posted by BattleMage
C. Marvel (dc)
Gladiator
Sinestro
Zoom
BRB
Black Bolt
Wonder Woman

Not sure even this team could do it. Some of the guys on team Team-Buster have busted teams with several Thor level characters before, solo, and without great difficulty.

But the inclusion of Zoom and Black Bolt does make it interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.