Darth Caedus Vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Caedus at peak of his power (lotf?)
Vs
Mace Windu

Sabers
Force
All out

axel_jovan
Sabers: Mace, with difficulty
Force: Caedus, but not easily
All-out: Depends, if Mace takes the fight to sabers he wins it, but if it stays too long in the force department, then Caedus wins.

I'd say very close fight, probably Mace 6/10.

truejedi
I would go Caedus.

Slash_KMC
Would be a good fight. I agree that if Mace Windu can keep it a lightsaber fight he'll win by employing Shatterpoint and Vaapad just like he did against Sidious.

ares834
Originally posted by truejedi
I would go Caedus.

Board Walker
Doesn't caedus know shatterpoint as well?

anyone who can brawl with luke in sabers and cqc I think is pretty high up there

Slash_KMC
Well, anyone who can brawl with Sidious in sabers is pretty high up there too.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Well, anyone who can WIN with Sidious in sabers is pretty high up there too.

Fixed

Board Walker
Mace had several advantages versus sidious he won't caedus.

1. He was channeling sidious massive dark side energies

2. Mace had shatter point, sidious did not

Now versus caedus several things are different
1. He knows shatterpoint
2. Caedus is no where near as enriched purely in dark side energy as sidious was
3. Caedus was described as an avatar of the force, neither fully light side, or dark side, he was the force without discrimination.

4. Caedus has been in constant combat for years, he is not rusty, and by lotf had accumulated a plethora of dark and light side powers, and essoteric knowledges that surpassed even luke.

5. Caedus is the most brutal cqc fighter shown thus far in the novels, broke several of lukes bones, tendons, and forced him to use force rage, while fighting off jacen as well.

The majority of windu's advantages he had over sidious are gone, no pure dark side no feed on,no super conductive loop, no shatter point advantage, and unlike sidious who had not touched his saber in 15 years, caedus has been in constant warfare for years.

Lord Lucien
I'd see Caedus blitzing Mace. But if he can survive it long enough to submerge in to Vaapad, then I say it swings in his direction.

Be an awesome fight though.

truejedi
Originally posted by Board Walker

4. Caedus has been in constant combat for years, he is not rusty, and by lotf had accumulated a plethora of dark and light side powers, and essoteric knowledges that surpassed even luke.

5. Caedus is the most brutal cqc fighter shown thus far in the novels, broke several of lukes bones, tendons, and forced him to use force rage, while fighting off jacen as well.

mostly these.

THis is a really good thread by the way, and pretty sure it hasn't been done yet.

Slash_KMC
Yeah, it's probably a close fight anyhow. You can't really even consider Caedus because he's a Sith Lord and the prophecy said Anakin would be the end of the Sith Lords.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Yeah, it's probably a close fight anyhow. You can't really even consider Caedus because he's a Sith Lord and the prophecy said Anakin would be the end of the Sith Lords.

Caedus was sith by name, not by lineage, during Caedus military campaign, it was stated that the true sith were hiding in the shadows but did not acknowledge Caedus as a sith.

Caedus was not a sith, he was not a jedi, he was more like a grey in that he was neither dark side nor light side, but had the ability to channel the force without discrimination unlike anyone else.

truejedi
ohmigosh... neb has gotten worse with age. no one knows what the prophecy means... except neb...

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by truejedi
ohmigosh... neb has gotten worse with age. no one knows what the prophecy means... except neb...

And also knows the true Canon. I've figured it out, Neb considers herself GL.

truejedi
Maybe she is. (Neb is a girl, seriously? ) I simply don't believe that. Do you remember the Youtube video of the guy playing with the Bane doll and going on and on about how awesome Bane was? The video that got taken down literally the DAY the link was posted here?

I seriously always think of that guy when I think of Neb, and I'm not certain that i'm wrong.

ares834
Hahaha! I remeber that. The guy was reviewing a Bane action figure IIRC.

Edit: Found him...

ucgr1LlkBxI

lol

"The numbers are the same for the chapters..." HAHAHA!

Lord Lucien
Yikes. His accent got to me. Lol but that guy is going to be who I think of when Neb's name comes up.

truejedi
he is the right age for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.