Jedi vs Wraith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Jedi Masters Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Shaak Ti & Kit Fisto find themselves captured aboard a Wraith Hive Ship. Do they survive with their Force abilities?

Lord Lucien
Nope.

Flyattractor
The jedi are the biggest f-ing cheats in almost all of SCI-FI.
And the Wraith are some of the most shittly written bad guys ever so...no. They have no chance.

alex4u
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The jedi are the biggest f-ing cheats in almost all of SCI-FI.
And the Wraith are some of the most shittly written bad guys ever so...no. They have no chance.

Exactly my thoughts smile

kevin456
I don't think so

Godzilla Rulz
I thought the wraith were cool, lol!

Omega Vision
Wraith get destroyed. If SGA-1 can fight their way out of one so can 4 of the best Jedi of the Clone Wars era. Hell I think Mace, Obi, or Kit could do it themselves...not sure about Shaak-ti though.

Though I would be interested in seeing how Wraith TP stacks up against Jedi mental powers.

Thoren
I doubt the mind tricks would work on the wraith. And I think without Mace, the others would eventually be captured. Obi-wan had a knack for getting pinched all the time. But a wraith ship is pretty huge, and they have loads of warrior drones, so I think it'll be an interesting fight.

Omega Vision
And would a lightsaber be effective against the Wraith stunbolts? They're not really the same as blasters.

NTJack0
Oh god.

killerklowns13
jedi all the way, but send darth maul in there and he could do it all by himself.

sshukla05111
not bad

Czab
The Wraith warriors are maybe the easiest-to-kill enemies in all of scifi. Any one Jedi would probably survive in a hive ship just with a lightsaber. Plus the Wraith warriors seem quite weak-minded, easily infuenced, the Wraith queens however are a different story. smile

sandeep4webdev
Revealing mistakes: When the shield generator explodes, a piece of shrapnel can be seen exiting the left side of the screen and then reentering because it bounces of the inside of the building the miniature was housed in.

sandeep4webdev
After "Star Wars: A New Hope" redefined science fiction, and "The Empire Strikes Back" redefined "Star Wars", it's hard to believe that the third and final film of this trilogy can manage to be as good as the other two, but this one really does a nice job. The first part of the film resolves the cliffhanger left by the previous one, with an elaborate escape plan that is in keeping with the incredible suspense and action of the first two films. Then the film moves back to the rebel alliance and what's going on in the war. There is a lot of action in the scenes building up to the rebellion's final confrontation with the Emperor. When the battle begins, the audience is already on the edge of their seats from everything leading up to it, and this final battle is even more intense than those from the other films. This climax is definitely more dense with action than any other part of the trilogy, with the most at stake for the rebellion. This is continually changing between a ground battle between the rebel strike crew on land (including Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Leia), the battle raging on in space (including Lando), and a confrontation between Luke and the Emperor on the new Death Star, which leads up to another duel with Darth Vader. It is really intense since the rebels constantly seem to be losing the battle that will determine the outcome of the war, and there seems to be no escape. Although I think the idea of Ewoks overpowering stormtroopers is a bit far-fetched, it didn't seem very unrealistic since they were more of a distraction that the rebels could use, rather than an actual threat to the stormtroopers, although they did have some luck fighting them. There is also a twist or two at the end that nobody saw coming, which may not be quite as stunning as that of "The Empire Strikes Back", but still complete a very spectacular trilogy very well. With the light tone of "A New Hope" and the more sinnister tone of "The Empire Strikes Back", this film really completes them by combining the two in this grand finale. The Special Edition for "Return of the Jedi" concentrated on what would have been nice to change, since not much of the original really needed it. Fifteen years of technology advancements didn't seem to make up for fifteen years of deterioration as far as the rancor scene is concerned, and there still is the occasional disappearing TIE fighter, but other than that it was good. The gaping non-threatening Sarlaac's mouth was given moving tentacles and a huge fly-trap looking head that emerged, which definitely added to the suspense. Also, the disco was taken out of Jabba's palace, and the lame ending of the original was replaced by a huge victory celebration spanning the entire galaxy, instead of just a small Ewok village, which was the case of the original and that didn't really end a story this big the way it deserved. It's hard to say which of the three films was the best, but since it's all part of the same story, the over-all trilogy is like one big, outstanding film. A THIRD must-see for film fans.

Czab
Originally posted by sandeep4webdev
After "Star Wars: A New Hope" redefined science fiction, and "The Empire Strikes Back" redefined "Star Wars", it's hard to believe that the third and final film of this trilogy can manage to be as good as the other two, but this one really does a nice job. The first part of the film resolves the cliffhanger left by the previous one, with an elaborate escape plan that is in keeping with the incredible suspense and action of the first two films. Then the film moves back to the rebel alliance and what's going on in the war. There is a lot of action in the scenes building up to the rebellion's final confrontation with the Emperor. When the battle begins, the audience is already on the edge of their seats from everything leading up to it, and this final battle is even more intense than those from the other films. This climax is definitely more dense with action than any other part of the trilogy, with the most at stake for the rebellion. This is continually changing between a ground battle between the rebel strike crew on land (including Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Leia), the battle raging on in space (including Lando), and a confrontation between Luke and the Emperor on the new Death Star, which leads up to another duel with Darth Vader. It is really intense since the rebels constantly seem to be losing the battle that will determine the outcome of the war, and there seems to be no escape. Although I think the idea of Ewoks overpowering stormtroopers is a bit far-fetched, it didn't seem very unrealistic since they were more of a distraction that the rebels could use, rather than an actual threat to the stormtroopers, although they did have some luck fighting them. There is also a twist or two at the end that nobody saw coming, which may not be quite as stunning as that of "The Empire Strikes Back", but still complete a very spectacular trilogy very well. With the light tone of "A New Hope" and the more sinnister tone of "The Empire Strikes Back", this film really completes them by combining the two in this grand finale. The Special Edition for "Return of the Jedi" concentrated on what would have been nice to change, since not much of the original really needed it. Fifteen years of technology advancements didn't seem to make up for fifteen years of deterioration as far as the rancor scene is concerned, and there still is the occasional disappearing TIE fighter, but other than that it was good. The gaping non-threatening Sarlaac's mouth was given moving tentacles and a huge fly-trap looking head that emerged, which definitely added to the suspense. Also, the disco was taken out of Jabba's palace, and the lame ending of the original was replaced by a huge victory celebration spanning the entire galaxy, instead of just a small Ewok village, which was the case of the original and that didn't really end a story this big the way it deserved. It's hard to say which of the three films was the best, but since it's all part of the same story, the over-all trilogy is like one big, outstanding film. A THIRD must-see for film fans.

Yes, everyone has seen the Star Wars trilogy. What does this have to do with the Jedi fighting the Wraith? smile

harry1233
i love jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.