Omega Red vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Bentley
Water?

Starscream M
Fight is on land with no nearby water sources.

Dum Dum Dugan
Red.

King Castle
for now i'll go with red,.

Bentley
Probably Red, it all depends on how well the deathspores work. With no water around Namor could dehydratate and become vulnerable.

Mindset
Namor

The Nuul
Namor

srankmissingnin
Red 10/10, he doesn't even need to make contact.

Bentley
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Red 10/10, he doesn't even need to make contact.

Huh, proof? Namor has an enhanced inmune system better than what Colossus has ever shown.

rotiart
If Namor knows about the spores and goes all out I can see him putting red down before red puts him down

The Nuul
But Logans HF > Namor enhanced inmune system.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bentley
Huh, proof? Namor has an enhanced inmune system better than what Colossus has ever shown.

Yeah, no. Colossus is immune to virtually every human weakness in his steel form, he doesn't aging, he doesn't tire, he requires no air, food or sleep. Red still dropped him.

Starscream M
Red 10/10, he doesn't even need to make contact. lol you're nuts

Starscream M
Originally posted by The Nuul
But Logans HF > Namor enhanced inmune system. so why'd you vote Namor then? confused

Bentley
Originally posted by The Nuul
But Logans HF > Namor enhanced inmune system.

If Logan without a healing factor can fight you for hours you're getting one-shotted by Namor smile

King Castle
but, Namor has the power of regeneration of the starfish!!

Starfish>>>colossus

Starscream M
If Logan without a healing factor can fight you for hours you're getting one-shotted by Namor smile logan can fight hulk for hours too no expression

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
logan can fight hulk for hours too no expression
Without a healing factor?

Bentley
Yeah, no. Colossus is immune to virtually every human weakness in his steel form, he doesn't aging, he doesn't tire, he requires no air, food or sleep. Red still dropped him.

How does that proves Colossus has actual ressistance against Toxic agents and diseases?

Colossus-Big C

Bentley
Originally posted by King Castle
but, Namor has the power of regeneration of the starfish!!

Starfish>>>colossus

That would be funny if not for the fact is totally true ermm

Omega Vision
Virtually being the key point. stick out tongue

Bentley
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
colossus doesnt have a immune system, everything is steel

a virus or disease infecting colossus is PIS

See? When no inmune system isn't a defence against health attacks it doesn't even mean anything. Colossus wasn't affected by the Death Factor I assume.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Virtually being the key point. stick out tongue

embarrasment

Colossus-Big C
How does that proves Colossus has actual ressistance against Toxic agents and diseases? how exactly does disease affect metal ?

unless its some cosmic/magic powered disease like the zombie virus

srankmissingnin
How does that proves Colossus has actual ressistance against Toxic agents and diseases?

It's not a toxic agent or a disease. It is an aoe attack that steals the life force from anyone in range. In Origins, he was stealing the energy of entire prison population with his spores.

Bentley
Life-force being something different than your soul right? I'm not sure I entirely get this idea of stealing life-force being countered by a healing factor.

Black bolt z
If namor can do it fast he wins.

If the fight end up dragging on i see him losing.

snoopdogg
Namor flies him a couple hundred feet into the air then drops him.

Parmaniac
aoe attack what does that mean? Or was it just a typo?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Namor flies him a couple hundred feet into the air then drops him.

He needs to soften him up first if that's going to work.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
what does that mean? Or was it just a typo?

Area of effect

srankmissingnin
Life-force being something different than your soul right? I'm not sure I entirely get this idea of stealing life-force being countered by a healing factor.

I don't know about the soul aspect. The idea is that a healing factor replenishes what Arakady is taking for himself. That said even a healing factor on Wolverine's level is only really an effective counter for the aoe spores, when they are channeled directly through his tentacles the healing factor only comes into play after he is let go.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, I never really understood how a healing factor would help restore your life force.

Unless it simply sustains the body until the life force is naturally replenished. Or something.

Omega Red wins.

Skrank, did you read the fight between Gorgon and Alex, Ares' son?

TheGame17
Omega Red.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He needs to soften him up first if that's going to work. He punches him then flies into the air.

Colossus-Big C
red

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, I never really understood how a healing factor would help restore your life force.

Unless it simply sustains the body until the life force is naturally replenished. Or something.

Omega Red wins.

Skrank, did you read the fight between Gorgon and Alex, Ares' son?

Yeah but I pretty much expect Alex to come back in the series finale and kick Gorgon's butt.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah but I pretty much expect Alex to come back in the series finale and kick Gorgon's butt.

Yea, I expect Alex to come back as a true God -he had to die first- and just stomp shit. He probably allowed himself to die as well.

I was just wondering because as I recall you argued that Ares and the like couldn't match Gorgon level speed or skill. Or some other Wolverine fan. Maybe bh. Anyways, Ares was superior both in skill and power to Alex as I recall. I believe he took him down pretty easily but was tricked with the whole "it's me" thing.

Ares vs. Wolverine. Who wins?

Ares in my eyes is Wolverine if he were a lot more powerful physically and had mystical powers. Even has the whole "unstoppable because of my healing factor and will" thing going.

Starscream M

Ares in my eyes is Wolverine if he were a lot more powerful physically and had mystical powers. Even has the whole "unstoppable because of my healing factor and will" thing going. ares hf is shit compared to logans

srankmissingnin
Yea, I expect Alex to come back as a true God -he had to die first- and just stomp shit. He probably allowed himself to die as well.

I was just wondering because as I recall you argued that Ares and the like couldn't match Gorgon level speed or skill. Or some other Wolverine fan. Maybe bh. Anyways, Ares was superior both in skill and power to Alex as I recall. I believe he took him down pretty easily but was tricked with the whole "it's me" thing.

Ares in my eyes is Wolverine if he were a lot more powerful physically and had mystical powers. Even has the whole "unstoppable because of my healing factor and will" thing going.

Wolverine > any melee brick without considerable superspeed, an ubre healing factor (ie Hulk) or complete invulnerability (ie Juggernaut), that includes Ares.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
ares hf is shit compared to logans

Ares obviously doesn't have those crazy showings of a healing factor curing diseases and shit, but in battle against physical attacks it's on the level of Wolverine for most intents and purposes. At least under Oeming.

Bullet's to the head, his throat slashed completely opened, set on fire, stabbed repeatedly etc. doesn't take him down.

I don't think he can regrow limbs though.

Wolverine > any melee brick without considerable superspeed, an ubre healing factor (ie Hulk) or complete invulnerability (ie Juggernaut), that includes Ares.

Do you consider Gorgon to be a melee brick?

At the very least we've seen that a hit from Ares can rock Wolverine. Throw in his healing factor (Conventional wounds won't stop him. I.e. stabbing), considerable skill (At bare minimum on par with his son), speed (Not even taking into account that ridiculous feat against X-man where he operates on plank time or whatever) etc. and I think he beats down Wolverine. That's just me though.

srankmissingnin
Ares obviously doesn't have those crazy showings of a healing factor curing diseases and shit, but in battle against physical attacks it's on the level of Wolverine for most intents and purposes. At least under Oeming.

Bullet's to the head, his throat slashed completely opened, set on fire, stabbed repeatedly etc. doesn't take him down.

I don't think he can regrow limbs though.

Do you consider Gorgon to be a melee brick?

At the very least we've seen that a hit from Ares can rock Wolverine. Throw in his healing factor (Conventional wounds won't stop him. I.e. stabbing), considerable skill (At bare minimum on par with his son), speed (Not even taking into account that ridiculous feat against X-man where he operates on plank time or whatever) etc. and I think he beats down Wolverine. That's just me though.

Gorgon is a walking plot device, who has been shown to date to be virtually unphased and unkillable by any conventional attack.

Alex has precog, and by all accounts is more skilled than Ares, even before Nick trained him. His speed / durability aren't enough to contend with Wolverine, Logan would open him up from navel to nasal and then head home.

carver9
Gorgon is a walking plot device, who has been shown to date to be virtually unphased and unkillable by any conventional attack.

Alex has precog, and by all accounts is more skilled than Ares, even before Nick trained him. His speed / durability aren't enough to contend with Wolverine, Logan would open him up from navel to nasal and then head home.

By any chance do yolu have scans of this gorgon fight? Rage or srank?

Rage.Of.Olympus

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t541795.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.