Ms. Marvel vs Apollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules...

1) standard fight

2) Binary

3) h2h

Bentley
Oh sh*t!

Ms Marvel loses first me thinks.

Omega Vision
Been done before.

srankmissingnin
Ms Marvel folds Apollo like a lawn chair.

Omega Vision
Apollo dominates in h/h assuming its standard Carol.

Bentley
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Ms Marvel folds Apollo like a lawn chair.

I'm a Ms. Marvel fanboy and I don't really see that happening.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
Srank should stick to street threads.

King Castle
what are apollo's high end strength feat that is comparable across the board to high end 100+ tonners?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
what are apollo's high end strength feat that is comparable across the board to high end 100+ tonners?
I don't see why that would matter considering regular unamped Carol isn't Class 100.

Bentley
Well, he can go into the sun and espace it's gravity pull. That beats most of high meta strength feats by a mile.

Silent Master
Well, he can go into the sun and espace it's gravity pull. That beats most of high meta strength feats by a mile.

How is flying a strength feat?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Silent Master
How is flying a strength feat? Escaping the gravity of a sun is.

Although TBH natural physics that should be much more powerful get shit on.

King Castle
b/c he is an energy absorber that's like being impressed that the Ray or Captain Marvel(Mar vell or Rambeau) can dive into a sun.. you know who can also space travel and escape gravity?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/954229-ms_marvel_28_mrshepherd_megan_pg10_super.jpg

i wanna see comparable strength feats to place him in his supposed plateau others are putting him on.

its how we do it with batman to hulk/thor and then using them to gauge others with how they deal with them in power and strength when lacking strength power feats..

Silent Master
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Escaping the gravity of a sun is.

Although TBH natural physics that should be much more powerful get shit on.

He escaped by means of flying, not lifting something.

Konton
Most of Apollo's strength is hearsay, but he HAS been mentioned to be in Mister Majestic's weight class more than once. He's swum through molton lava, walked on the sun, and circled the globe in under 30 seconds.

srankmissingnin

What has Apollo done that makes you think he could hang with Ms. Marvel? Dude has virtually no strength feats, and she has all of his speed feats beat.

Konton
she has all of his speed feats beat.

lol?

Bentley
What has Apollo done that makes you think he could hang with Ms. Marvel? Dude has virtually no strength feats, and she has all of his speed feats beat.

Implied power mostly. If the other more proved members of the Authority consider him powerful it's not much of a stretch to see him as more powerful. He has also fought countless fodder villains showing the classic "flying brick" abilities and is more unfazed of strength feats than classic Ms Marvel at least.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Konton
lol?

She has flow to / past Jupiter in the span of two panels.

srankmissingnin
Implied power mostly. If the other more proved members of the Authority consider him powerful it's not much of a stretch to see him as more powerful. He has also fought countless fodder villains showing the classic "flying brick" abilities and is more unfazed of strength feats than classic Ms Marvel at least.

The Authority as a unity really isn't that powerful. They all got beat down by a giant Thor analog until Midnighter found the monks channeling him. Even the Doctor's powers come from stealing / adapting energy from the earth, any planet buster could deprive him of his power source on a whim.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Escaping the gravity of a sun is.

Although TBH natural physics that should be much more powerful get shit on. Fail...thats the point of flying gravity has no hold over you laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ms. Marvel gives him the Nefaria treatment.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Apollo dominates in h/h assuming its standard Carol.

She held her own against Simon and possibly She-Hulk recently which is more than I can say for Apollo. He isn't dominating shit.

Bentley
She also had a good showing against Fixit didn't she?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Possibly. It would have been in that Wendi-Hulk issue by Loeb.

King Castle
how did the wendi curse make it to vegas?

Konton
Originally posted by King Castle

I just saw a scan on comicvine with him catching an airplane, lifting a skyscraper-sized giant over his head, etc. More than what Carol has done sans Binary and energy amp.

hateallmen
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.