Yoda runnin a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pwned
He gets 3 minutes to catch his breath after each fight, all take place on a Naboo plain with neutral footing

1) Ventress
2)Qui-Gon
3)Obi-Wan(enraged as he was when he killed Maul, TPM)
4)Maul
5)Vader(ROTJ)
6)Dooku
7)Jacen Solo
8)Jaina Solo(shortly BEFORE training with mandos)
9)Luke(round the Thrawn Trilogy, i believe he was pretty powerful then)
10)ROTS Sidious(this fight he is fully rested for, mainly because if he wasnt he would be utterly screwed)

I honestly believe he has a chance of clearing it

Lord Lucien
He goes down at Dooku. Hard. Poor little guy's gonna be all tuckered out.

Pwned
Well yeah, I guess hed be to tired

Of course, there is the chance he just may win through some amazing random lucky shot

Also, on the plains of Naboo there wouldnt be anything to distract him with =-p

But then he dies at 6? Anyone else agree?

Lord Lucien
By-the-by, my Nerdsense picked up on your calling of Obi-s condition "enraged" when he killed Maul. But he was calm and serenely Jedi-ee when he did the killing.

Slash_KMC
Only three minutes? After Vader he will need more rest to duel Dooku.

truejedi
he shouldn't cross blades with Maul. He needs to stand back and own maul in the force or he will either die or wear himself out beyond the ability to fight vader.

Pwned
Well by enraged i ment

NOOOOO then kciking Mauls ass up til he cut his saber in half

truejedi
so are we talking TPM Kenobi then? Or ROTS KEnobi?

Lord Lucien
TPM, I imagine.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by truejedi
he shouldn't cross blades with Maul. He needs to stand back and own maul in the force or he will either die or wear himself out beyond the ability to fight vader.

Seconded.

Major Valerian
He might not get past Maul... And if he does, Vader's got him. If for some reason he manages to defeat him, he definitely goes down against Dooku.

Three minutes is just not enough.

axel_jovan

axel_jovan
^ On the other hand Vader >> AotC Obi-Wan and Anakin,
so after fight with him taking on Dooku will be extremely challenging.

MasterAshenVor
1) Ventress (Pulls her sabers away and cuts her head off)
2)Qui-Gon (Duels and Wins)
3)Obi-Wan(enraged as he was when he killed Maul, TPM) (Duels and Wins within 2 mins)
4)Maul (Duels and Wins within 5-10 Mins maybe 15)
5)Vader(ROTJ) (Duels and Wins with Difficulty)
6)Dooku (Duels and Wins Barely)
7)Jacen Solo (Duels and Dies)
8)Jaina Solo(shortly BEFORE training with mandos)
9)Luke(round the Thrawn Trilogy, i believe he was pretty powerful then)
10)ROTS Sidious

Pwned
Ok, yeah 3 min is a bit short, change it to 10 then, see how far he gets

axel_jovan

Higilo
Finishes the first 6 within 25 minutes, Yoda, at least RoTS Yoda, can deal with that, I don't know enough about Jaina and Jacen to make an analysis, or post RoTJ Luke, I only really understand OT and before, but I reckon Yoda could clear this.

Slash_KMC
Jacen is a better combatant than Jaina actually. He was able to at least be a good match for Luke who has performed some highly impressive displays of power, more impressive than Yoda anyway.

Pwned
This is bout during the Vong War for Jacen, once he became Caedus he was simply to powerful to not be 9 or 10

Thrawn trilogy Luke was still considered the Famous Jedi Master That Will Pwn You With a Wave of His Hand

He wasquite a but more powerful than ROTJ Vader imo

Jinsoku Takai
Quite a "but" more powerful? Interesting.

truejedi
I think Caedus can take Yoda in a straight up duel.

Jinsoku Takai

Based on what evidence?

Slash_KMC

Caedus probably could, but not Jacen. It was in LotF that he got a serious power boost.

axel_jovan
^ Agreed. Yoda vs Caedus would be awesome to watch. Personally I see Yoda taking 6/10 wins.

As for the gauntlet even if Jacen is about = Dooku in terms of power, I think Yoda will take him down.

truejedi
Based on Caedus's showing against Yoda.

And Jacen's Avatar state in The Unified Force ... wait... gives me an idea!

Jinsoku Takai
Based on Caedus's showing against Yoda.

What are you talking about?

truejedi
erm... Against Luke.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Caedus probably could, but not Jacen. It was in LotF that he got a serious power boost. From the cosmic beyond.

truejedi
no, because he decided he was a Sith. That's a X2 power boost right there, duh.

Letum Lettow
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He goes down at Dooku. Hard. Poor little guy's gonna be all tuckered out. That or excessive use of the Force starts to become abuse of the force. I'm guessing that there is a limit to how much the force simply flowing threw you can do before you have to forcefully draw it in. The difference use and abuse is likely that very line.

Might be the reason Jedi of his caliber shy from godlike displays of power. One it is a fast track to falling down the darksie, and two it might be what rots away the users of the darksie, as in the specific mechanism. Sure, drawing in and forcing the power to course threw can defeat your natural limits, but it damages you body while simultaneously giving a high.

The ? is, will Yoda being willing to die of exhaustion or come ever closer to falling?

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Letum Lettow
That or excessive use of the Force starts to become abuse of the force. I'm guessing that there is a limit to how much the force simply flowing threw you can do before you have to forcefully draw it in. The difference use and abuse is likely that very line.

Might be the reason Jedi of his caliber shy from godlike displays of power. One it is a fast track to falling down the darksie, and two it might be what rots away the users of the darksie, as in the specific mechanism. Sure, drawing in and forcing the power to course threw can defeat your natural limits, but it damages you body while simultaneously giving a high.

The ? is, will Yoda being willing to die of exhaustion or come ever closer to falling?

Interesting theory... meditate on this I will.

truejedi
we know luke would rather let Caedus kill people than go kill him himself..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.