Alex The God of Fear vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stips: Wolverine has standard claws, no vampirism, demons or anything like that. Alex has the Grasscutter and Godkiller. No fear powers.

Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine.

Colossus-Big C
alex wins

srankmissingnin
His powers didn't work on Fury, don't think they would work on Wolverine even if the stips allowed them.

Wolverine wins.

King Castle
i'll take Wolverine i saw the fight between Alex and Gorgon, i wasnt impressed nor convinced of Alex being any better the Wolverine nor Gorgon. all they did was block there sword strike not indicative of anything.

Wolverine still has the history and feats to fall back on.

Emilio Garra 7/10

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Stips: Wolverine has standard claws, no vampirism, demons or anything like that. Alex has the Grasscutter and Godkiller. No fear powers. Yeah....whats with the very threatening and very non-threatening names?

KingD19
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yeah....whats with the very threatening and very non-threatening names?

A heavenly swordsmith crafted 2 blades, one perfect, one flawed.

Grasscutter=Perfect

Godkiller=Flawed

Go figure.

guy222
logan ftw

hateallmen
Bump

~The Wickerman~
It should be mentioned to the people that do not know this, that Grasscutter put Mikaboshi aka the Chaos King down. Of course this was before he had absorbed 23409845 pantheons, but he was still strong enough to pwn the entire Olympian pantheon (zeus included). And Logan does not have the best track record with magical weapons.

Relevant case in point: huntsman's lance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.