Authority Vs Wildcats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/102371-29405-the-authority_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/83588-64116-wildc-a-t-s_large.jpg

Q99
The Authority, thanks to Jenny Q and Apollo.

q and the doctor are broken. cant put authority against teams that peak at high herald.

Stoic
Wildcats

MrMind
if void is at Armageddon level then wildcats could win.
otherwise assume all at their normal level, jenny stomp this

srankmissingnin
Jenny has a documented weakness against telepathy and Void or Spartan at their most powerful are more than a match for any member of the Authority.

MrMind
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Jenny has a documented weakness against telepathy and Void or Spartan at their most powerful are more than a match for any member of the Authority.
but all at their standard level, i don't see them taking jenny down, especially spartan, he's gonna go down very soon.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by MrMind
but all at their standard level, i don't see them taking jenny down, especially spartan, he's gonna go down very soon.

King shut her down pretty easily with his TP, Voodoo should have no problem.

Digi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
King shut her down pretty easily with his TP, Voodoo should have no problem.

Agreed, but. Here's the thing. If Void has Creation Engine power, she solos.

If not, it actually doesn't matter if Voodoo shuts Jenny down or not via telepathy. The pictured version of Spartan is NOT Void-empowered Spartan, and Jack/Apollo/Angie could take out Spartan/Void, then the rest are fodder.

So the Authority would win all but the Creation Engine scenario. For being potentially the most pwoerful being in the fight, Jenny does have kind of an embarassing weakness. So we're in agreement there. But it doesn't really matter. Not playing favorites either...I love all of WS. Team battles are always about the heavy-hitters in forum battles. That's just how this would play out.

Solidus Black
Authority anytime

Hawksmoor, Engineer and Jenny are all that it takes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.