KMC Award For Best Villain in a Fighting Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Think the insane General Bison's a shoe-in? Or do you prefer Geese Howard? Rashoujin Mizuki paved the way for women to become game villains in a fighting game, with the most recent female baddie being Alpha-151. Shao Kahn talked a lot of shit and can back it up. Heihachi is into killing off his offspring for power. So many choices. Who is the winner?

FinalAnswer
Terumi

/thread

Phanteros
Terumi as he is the only developed villian in a fighting game.

The Scenario
Tabuu 131

Phanteros
Brawl isn't a legitimate fighting game. smile

Zack Fair
Who the **** is Terumi?

Phanteros
Terumi Yuuki/Hazama from Blazblue.

Frisky Dingo
M.Bison!

NemeBro
Aw **** yeah, Terumi getting some respectzzz!

Terumi for me as well.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Think the insane General Bison's a shoe-in?

Seriously Snafu? You know it's Bison. He's like one of the greatest villians in video games, period. He's even earned himself a decent place in pop culture. Look at any "All time greatest Villain or boss list". He's somewhere on it. Not too bad for a FG character.

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
M.Bison!

Yeah, pretty easily...

Bison says...

P3ALwKeSEYs

Frisky Dingo
U say it like there's no Dbate. 4 this, U get a Bison Dollar and a free trip 2 Bisonopolis!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kya3y1i2jB1qa5504o1_500.jpg

Lol.

No End N Site
Lmbao!! Get your Bison dollars converted here.

http://blog.misterbrilliant.com/?p=329

"Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in."

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by No End N Site
Seriously Snafu? You know it's Bison. He's like one of the greatest villians in video games, period. He's even earned himself a decent place in pop culture. Look at any "All time greatest Villain or boss list". He's somewhere on it. Not too bad for a FG character.

Yeah, pretty easily...

Bison says...

P3ALwKeSEYs

That doesn't compare to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2t4MBhGAg8
Sadly, he isn't from a fighting game.

My vote goes to Geese Howard.

No End N Site
Megatron is awesome.

Nemesis X
Dark Khan shifty

Frisky Dingo
Jedah, Gouki, Gill, or Pyron wouldn't count as villains, would they?

NemeBro
Jedah, Gouki, Gill, or Pyron wouldn't count as villains, would they? Yes, they would. At the very least, they are antagonists.

No End N Site

Not really. They'd have to be evil or at least intend to knowingly engage in actions that will negatively affect characters in the story. They are more Anti-Villains or antagonist and Gill & Akuma are hardly even that.

Jedah's believes what he's doing is good, he's just insane and delusional (in a cool way).

Akuma's just lookin' for a throwdown with worthy foes. Hardly ever kills anyone who doesn't desrve it.

Gill and the Illuminati are doing what they think are right. Gill's even stated that he knows, sometimes, it doesn't always look like he's this messiah. Gill might actually be right in his doings.

Pyron's just lookin' for entertainment and in CFE, he's even more cool with everyone.

Bison and Seth are the only true boss villains in SF.

Phanteros
Jedah, Gouki, Gill, or Pyron wouldn't count as villains, would they? Jedah is more of an anti-villian rather. He just wants to restore Makai to its glory.

No End N Site
Jedah's 'way' more radical than that. He wants to unite all souls of all worlds into himself/Shintai, in his own perfect world in which he created (the Majigen).

His goal is unity in a very literal sense. He's crazy. He wants to create a new world and become God of it. Heyyy, like Light! Well Jedah came before Light, so Light's like Jedah.

AsbestosFlaygon
Rugal Bernstein

Demonic Phoenix
I'd say only Pyron and Jedah could be seen as villains, but even I'm not too sure on that.

Gill's just an antagonist to most characters in the SF story, but he isn't a true villain per se.
Gouki is a neutral character, but he's also an antagonist to the main shotos. He's neither good nor bad IMO.

Ridley_Prime
Onaga for being so manipulative.

Demonic Phoenix
You mean One Being 313

Ridley_Prime
But you never actually fight the One Being, so meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.