Wolverine Vs Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
wolverine gets ares axe

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5586/1184717-tb1_super.jpg

Starscream M
wolverine is not strong enough to swing Ares' axe

Parmaniac
The axe would only immobilze Wolverine, without it he stands much better chances.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
wolverine is not strong enough to swing Ares' axe
based on what?

carver9
I'm giving this to grey hulk due to his insane healing factor but that still does not mean that ares could pull a majority over wolverine.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
based on what? logan's strength vs ares strength lol

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by carver9
I'm giving this to grey hulk due to his insane healing factor but that still does not mean that ares could pull a majority over wolverine. that wasnt my intentions for the thread though

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
wolverine gets ares axe

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5586/1184717-tb1_super.jpg you might as well give hulk the axe, logan won't have it for long

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
that wasnt my intentions for the thread though

I was just clarifying things for you since ares and wolverine fight in a different fashion.

Ptr_Grifin
Hasn't Wolverine been able to (very)temporarily KO Grey Hulk?

carver9
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin

I don't remember him koing grey hulk but I do remember him stabbing svage hulk in the heart temporaraily koing him. When him and grey hulk fought they kind of stalemated but I honestly believe that grey hulk would have eventually defeated him.

King Castle
the axe would be cumbersome not that wolverine could lift its just be a nuisance for logan its near his size.

Wolverine and grey hulk fought in texas where logan ripped his heart out and walked away which allowed hulk to heal and pound on wolverine.. it was a stalemate fight.

Grey hulk is smarter but he isnt stronger the standard hulk nor professor hulk both of which logan has bn able to stalemate and even defeat on occasion..

in the Marvel presents comics Wolverine managed to rap himself around grey hulk and tell him to calm down or he would slice his throat and decapitate grey hulk...

the Axe here would seriously handicap wolverine rather then help him and it isnt b/c he cant lift it or use it, its that it would fundamentally deprive logan of his fighting style, agility and skills.

carver9
Originally posted by King Castle
the axe would be cumbersome not that wolverine could lift its just be a nuisance for logan its near his size.

Wolverine and grey hulk fought in texas where logan ripped his heart out and walked away which allowed hulk to heal and pound on wolverine.. it was a stalemate fight.

Grey hulk is smarter but he isnt stronger the standard hulk nor professor hulk both of which logan has bn able to stalemate and even defeat on occasion..

in the Marvel presents comics Wolverine managed to rap himself around grey hulk and tell him to calm down or he would slice his throat and decapitate grey hulk...

the Axe here would seriously handicap wolverine rather then help him and it isnt b/c he cant lift it or use it, its that it would fundamentally deprive logan of his fighting style, agility and skills.

Good post.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin

I know Wolvie made him off the side of a building.

jinzin
Wolverine can't win this fight...

It's innacurate to claim that Grey Hulk's not at the level of any green Hulk.
Grey Hulk was suggested multiple times to have a skyrocketing power scale dependant on his anger.
He was one of the fast regenerators and had been suggested multiple times throughout his history to actually hit harder than Green Hulk when provoked enough.

Wolverine stalemated him.... but only because the fight got interupted. Wolverine can hold his own in this fight to a degree.... It's not enough to win the majority.... ever.

Kid Kurdy
Grey Hulk was awesome. He's very, very underrated, he had an excellent healing factor, was ruthless and was very, very cunning.

He used every dirty trick in the book to win, no matter what.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Grey Hulk wins. Just like any other Hulk with a semi decent healing factor and Class 100 strength would.

Black bolt z
The axe only hinders Logan due to size and weight.

Hulk will win in the end but not easy.

carver9
Originally posted by jinzin
Wolverine can't win this fight...

It's innacurate to claim that Grey Hulk's not at the level of any green Hulk.
Grey Hulk was suggested multiple times to have a skyrocketing power scale dependant on his anger.
He was one of the fast regenerators and had been suggested multiple times throughout his history to actually hit harder than Green Hulk when provoked enough.

Wolverine stalemated him.... but only because the fight got interupted. Wolverine can hold his own in this fight to a degree.... It's not enough to win the majority.... ever.

I can't picture him pulling a single win... grey hulk was healing over wolverine stabs so fast that it was basically pointless for wolverine to continue the fight.

Wolverine gave him a fight and showed grey hulk that when push comes to shove that he would think twice about messing with wolvy again but eventually, wolverine would have fell asleep.

Grey hulk wins 10/10 but he is fighting for every last one of them.

Dum Dum Dugan
logan's strength vs ares strength lol
and why would you campare there strengths? it irrlevent, the only thing that matters is the wieght of the weapon which has never been stated the wieght anymore then any other axe.

Starscream M
and why would you campare there strengths? it irrlevent, the only thing that matters is the wieght of the weapon which has never been stated the wieght anymore then any other axe. the friggin axe is bigger than logan

its gotta way prob around 200lbs or so...which logan would not be able to swing comfortably.

StiltmanFTW
the friggin axe is bigger than logan

its gotta way prob around 200lbs or so...which logan would not be able to swing comfortably.

Logan lifted a massive tree and swang with no problem.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Logan lifted a massive tree and swang with no problem. PIS

seriously

his arms are too short really to even grip a massive tree

Dum Dum Dugan
the friggin axe is bigger than logan

Yea and? William Wallace who is not even close to Wolverine strength wield a 7 foot sword.

Yes he could, he swings full grown men around like there friggin pillows.

Dum Dum Dugan
PIS

seriously

his arms are too short really to even grip a massive tree
so now it pis? god dude grow up. Stop being so ignorant.

Stop assuming becuase your short you have short arms, thats not the cases. Many short guys have huge reaches. being short does not = short arm span.

Starscream M
Yea and? William Wallace who is not even close to Wolverine strength wield a 7 foot sword.

Yes he could, he swings full grown men around like there friggin pillows. I can assure you william wallace was not fighting with a 7 foot sword...you've been watching too many movies

wolverine does not swing men like pillows...jeez, you're in SS4 mode again, aren't ya?

Starscream M
being short does not = short arm span. that could possibly be one of the dumbest things you've ever posted...but I'm sure it is not wink

Dum Dum Dugan
I can assure you william wallace was not fighting with a 7 foot sword...you've been watching too many movies

wolverine does not swing men like pillows...jeez, you're in SS4 mode again, aren't ya?
not at all, the historical figure wielded a sword the same size as him self. This is historical fact. Wallace was over seven feet tall.

do I honestly need to post scans of wolverine swing men around effortlessly? honestly are you really that ignorant?

Dum Dum Dugan
that could possibly be one of the dumbest things you've ever posted...but I'm sure it is not wink
honestly your a ****ing idiot. Do you constantly need to talk out your ass?

Starscream M
you're the clown talking outta your behind

wallace was at most 6'7"...not 7' as you claim

his sword was a little over 5'...not 7' as you claim

you're either ignorant or a liar...maybe both

Omega Vision
http://www.wallace-manandmyth.org/man_and_myth/?PHPSESSID=f5n75o8sclknpu8qmvpc59pn85

According to his 'fan site', William Wallace was possibly 6'7", and his purported sword is 5'4" long.

So while Dum Dum is exaggerating there is *some* evidence that he was a large man.

That being said Dum Dum strength wouldn't be the only factor in hefting a long weapon, height and leverage would be very important factors.

Of course this being comics I don't see how much that would matter. stick out tongue

jinzin
Yes he could, he swings full grown men around like there friggin pillows. laughing out loud

Parmaniac
jeez, you're in SS4 mode again, aren't ya? That cracked me up.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Of course this being comics I don't see how much that would matter. stick out tongue even accounting for the comics factor, it would be silly for wolverine to be expertly able to handle a weapon almost bigger than himself and far heavier than his strength would allow to comfortably wield

Omega Vision
even accounting for the comics factor, it would be silly for wolverine to be expertly able to handle a weapon almost bigger than himself and far heavier than his strength would allow to comfortably wield
No, accounting for the comics factor "silly" no longer has meaning.

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud haha see battlehammer, even jinzin is laughing at your ridiculousness laughing out loud

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The axe would only immobilze Wolverine, without it he stands much better chances.

haha see battlehammer, even jinzin is laughing at your ridiculousness laughing out loud I hope that's a joke post.

Dum Dum Dugan
you're the clown talking outta your behind

wallace was at most 6'7"...not 7' as you claim

his sword was a little over 5'...not 7' as you claim

you're either ignorant or a liar...maybe both
dude who cares? Honestly I was stating it based of memory from my medievil history class. though I agree I should have looked it up again before stating it was a fact.

oh my god what a bad person I am for getting it what 3 iniches off are you ****ing kidding me?

Yea my teacher was mistaken so what, 5 foot 4 inch sword is still ****ing huge.

niether, I just did not look up the info on line and based of memory from a class I took several years ago.

Starscream M
I hope that's a joke post. which one? confused

Parmaniac
which one? confused That you think Jinzin laughs about Dum Dums statement because it's wrong, he's appereantly laughing about how he described the feat.

Dum Dum Dugan

That being said Dum Dum strength wouldn't be the only factor in hefting a long weapon, height and leverage would be very important factors.

I disagree. Wolveirne has wielded large axes, tree ect. with out much if any difficulty.

Not to mention in many fantasy settings characters like dwarfs wield giant axes.

jinzin
haha see battlehammer, even jinzin is laughing at your ridiculousness laughing out loud

Uh... I was laughing at the comparison....

It's actually very true..

One handed:
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8717/100pirates3vt4.jpg

Starscream M
I learned alot about wolverine today

he wields large trees effortlessly...even though his arms are short as hell

he swings men like pillows...even though he is no stronger than capt

Colossus-Big C
imo wolverine should be able to use the axe but i think it weighs more than 200 pounds probably like a 1 ton

jinzin
That you think Jinzin laughs about Dum Dums statement because it's wrong, he's appereantly laughing about how he described the feat. thumbsup

jinzin

What the f**k? How WEAK do you think Cap is?

Omega Vision
I disagree. Wolveirne has wielded large axes, tree ect. with out much if any difficulty.

Not to mention in many fantasy settings characters like dwarfs wield giant axes.
You cropped out the point right after that one where I said pretty much what you just posted. erm

I all but said that this wouldn't matter in a comic book verse.

Dum Dum Dugan

done so already before. why ar ehis arms short as hell? what is your bases for stating this?

says you and capt could do the same thing. honestly try to actually read comics instead of just talking.........

Dum Dum Dugan
You cropped out the point right after that one where I said pretty much what you just posted. erm

I all but said that this wouldn't matter in a comic book verse.
sorry must have missed that post, my bad.

Omega Vision
sorry must have missed that post, my bad.
S'okay

Mindset
dude who cares? Honestly I was stating it based of memory from my medievil history class. though I agree I should have looked it up again before stating it was a fact.

oh my god what a bad person I am for getting it what 3 iniches off are you ****ing kidding me?

Yea my teacher was mistaken so what, 5 foot 4 inch sword is still ****ing huge.

niether, I just did not look up the info on line and based of memory from a class I took several years ago. 5 inches, you scumbag. sneer

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Mindset
5 inches, you scumbag. sneer
hahahahaa dam I am an idiot for some reason I thought 10 instead of 12 laughing

Omega Vision
hahahahaa dam I am an idiot for some reason I thought 10 instead of 12 laughing
What are you using Baker's feet? stick out tongue

Badabing
Starscream and Dum Dum...facepalm

StiltmanFTW
why ar ehis arms short as hell?

He has short swords hidden in his forearms, that's why!

Oh wait, that's actually the evidence to the contrary...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.