Most underrated Film of 2010

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
beer Your opinions please people

beer I'm sure I will think of plenty more but off the top of my head, I'm going with ''Robin Hood'' definitely being one of them,not that the movie is great or a masterpiece but I think this movie should have gotten a lot more respect then it did,I was quite suprised at how many people that have chose not to see it or didn't like it.

Myth
Underrated:
MacGruber
Splice
Predators
The Other Guys
Machete

Overlooked:
Harry Brown

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Myth
Underrated:
MacGruber
Splice
Predators
The Other Guys
Machete

Overlooked:
Harry Brown

beer I haven't got around to seeing Harry Brown yet,but it's definitely on my list

Mr Parker
Originally posted by K.Diddy

beer I'm sure I will think of plenty more but off the top of my head, I'm going with ''Robin Hood'' definitely being one of them,not that the movie is great or a masterpiece but I think this movie should have gotten a lot more respect then it did,I was quite suprised at how many people that have chose not to see it or didn't like it.

cant think of any right now but I agree that this movie wasnt a masterpiece but wasnt completely horrible either.I did not want to see it and only saw it recently on video because I hated Robin Hood prince of thieves with Kevin Costner.this movie wasnt near as bad as that one though i can say.

Bicnarok
The last airbender, loads of bad reviews about how the director made a hash of it.

I liked it.

General_Iroh
I'd say Wolf Man, I can't think of much else =/

K.Diddy
Originally posted by General_Iroh

erm Disagree I have owned this movie for 6 months and tried to sit through it twice and failed both times,I'm sure eventually I will drink enough coffee to get through it though

General_Iroh
erm Disagree I have owned this movie for 6 months and tried to sit through it twice and failed both times,I'm sure eventually I will drink enough coffee to get through it though
I thought it was good, not great by any means. But other than inception and Robin Hood I've haven't seen anything that really deserves praise this year. A lot of crappy movies erm

K.Diddy
I thought it was good, not great by any means. But other than inception and Robin Hood I've haven't seen anything that really deserves praise this year. A lot of crappy movies erm

smile When I finally do get through it all,I will write what I thought, and I do agree that this year has been a bit of a dud year for movies

Kazenji
Still got this month to go something good might show up.

General_Iroh
True Grit and Tron both look promising

Esau Cairn

The film would've been alot better if it wasn't based on Robin Hood's folk lore.
In the end the film's plot simply broke down to Robin Vs The French & that I found both unrealistic & ridiculous.

The earlier concept of the sheriff having the alter ego of Robin Hood woud've prove a better, darker edge to the mythology.

Takeshi Kuranar
Due Date by far.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Takeshi Kuranar
Due Date by far.

smile I have to agree there,I thought it was almost on the same level as the hangover,which is brilliant in my opinion

BackFire
Harry Brown. Was pretty solid.

dadudemon
K. So I'm getting that I should see Due Date and Harry Brown.

I'll addy to my queue.

Takeshi Kuranar
smile I have to agree there,I thought it was almost on the same level as the hangover,which is brilliant in my opinion

Indeed, I actually thought it was even better personally, seriously do not get all the bad reviews it's been getting. To be honest, I don't think I can think of another comedy film with as great and as many shockingly hilarious moments as this does.

Originally posted by dadudemon
K. So I'm getting that I should see Due Date and Harry Brown.

I'll addy to my queue.

Watch Due Date first. big grin

jinXed by JaNx
Underrated:
MacGruber
Splice
Predators
The Other Guys
Machete

Overlooked:
Harry Brown

I agree with MacGruber. I think that movie is one of the best parody comedies i've ever seen. Splice was mediocre at best though. As a Predators fan i wish it would have done better but as a niche movie you can't expect much better of a reception than it received. The other guys was horrible sick I'm surprised you liked it. Although, i will admit, i split side from laughter when, The Rock and Sam Jackson jumped off that roof laughing out loud laughing out loud

Myth
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I agree with MacGruber. I think that movie is one of the best parody comedies i've ever seen. Splice was mediocre at best though. As a Predators fan i wish it would have done better but as a niche movie you can't expect much better of a reception than it received. The other guys was horrible sick I'm surprised you liked it. Although, i will admit, i split side from laughter when, The Rock and Sam Jackson jumped off that roof laughing out loud laughing out loud

I guess I couldn't call them underrated if there weren't people out there that said they were not very good stick out tongue

K.Diddy
smile I would also like to add Animal Kingdom. Brilliant movie

K.Diddy
beer I apologize for the double post,But I seen ''Get him to the Greek'' Last night and enjoyed it quite a bit,I think that is another movie that has been quite overlooked and deserves more credit then it has gotten.

micheldevice
Most Underrated Movies of 2010 is

1. Salt
2. Robin Hood
3. The Losers
4. The Expendables
5. From Paris With Love

Mr Parker

I agree.thats one of my top five faves of the year.another one I got to put in there is Conviction.very underrated film that nobody has talked about this year on this thread below.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t542693.html

SnakeEyes
Apparently, on this site, Black Swan.

jaden101
Four Lions.

As legendary as comedy gets but judging by the brain dead comments that were put in the thread about it apparently something isn't funny unless it has a laughter track or something else to tell you when you're supposed to laugh.

jackdone

K.Diddy
beer I think ''Salt'' is another for the list...

Mr Parker
I didnt think Salt was anything special and this is coming from a huge fan of Angelina.Nothing great,nothing horrible.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I didnt think Salt was anything special and this is coming from a huge fan of Angelina.Nothing great,nothing horrible.

erm I tend to agree but damn the movie was entertaining,which I think is what the movie was trying to accomplish so in that aspect they succeeded.

Mr. Rhythmic
Overlooked:
Harry Brown

I'd agree, but I first saw it in 2009, but then again, it didn't come to America until 2010.

Darth Martin
http://www.trailershut.com/movie-posters/Batman-Under-the-Red-Hood-Movie-Poster.jpg

Mr Parker
another one is Unstoppable.I cant believe that movie only got a couple pages of replys on my thread.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=540987&pagenumber=1

should have had many more pages of replys like The Expendables and Inception do.

marwash22
Takers.

roughrider
Tron: Legacy.

But the first Tron got mixed notices too. Give it time, it's reputation will grow.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by roughrider
Tron: Legacy.

But the first Tron got mixed notices too. Give it time, it's reputation will grow.

erm That was probably slightly overrated if anything

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Martin
http://www.trailershut.com/movie-posters/Batman-Under-the-Red-Hood-Movie-Poster.jpg

Talking about movies that made it to the cinema here.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Kazenji
Talking about movies that made it to the cinema here. Exactly!

Bardock42
Talking about movies that made it to the cinema here.

Why?

Darth Martin
Talking about movies that made it to the cinema here. Show me exactly where that is indicated in the OP. Don't be mad Under the Red Hood shits on all these films.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Show me exactly where that is indicated in the OP. Don't be mad Under the Red Hood shits on all these films.

Ummmm how am i getting mad?

if you seriosuly think that you need to get out of your fantasy land

and the only reason i said "Talking about movies that made it to the cinema here" is because seems thats the main point of the thread and thats all thats been mentioned.

K.Diddy

and the only reason i said "Talking about movies that made it to the cinema here" is because seems thats the main point of the thread

erm No,Just underrated movies of 2010 whether they made it too cinemas or not is completely irrelevant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.