Sentry vs. Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
Match one:
-Only Sentry's pre-Dark Reign/Siege showings can be used (no Void.)
-Superboy Prime is at his IC/SCW levels (starts with solar suit on.)

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3958/82521298.th.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5122/26284133.th.jpg

Match two:
-Any of Sentry's showings can be used (still no Void.)
-Superboy Prime has a full-charge Guardian amp.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/416/84874485.th.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7039/34888882.th.jpg

Stips:
-Fight takes place in Coast City (it's perpetually mid-day)
-No BFR
-No PIS/CIS

Gecko4lif
SBP wins both

sentry might have a chance in the first one

Stoic
No Void = Sentry is cut in half, and has no access to his full range of powers. In one of the images that you used, isn't that Sentry/Void?

carver9
Honestly, I always considered sentry to be more powerful than prime. just my opinion though.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Honestly, I always considered sentry to be more powerful than prime. just my opinion though.

The thing is, that in this thread he's being limited while Prime has the leisure of going buck wild.

CosmicComet

Why?

john allerdyce
Originally posted by Stoic
No Void = Sentry is cut in half, and has no access to his full range of powers. In one of the images that you used, isn't that Sentry/Void? Sorry, when I said "no Void" I just meant that Sentry cannot physically transform into the full Void like he did in Siege #3. Aside from that any of his powers are up for grabs (in match two at least.)

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Why?

The Sentry with all of his powers had the ability to destabilize molecules. That is likely one reason.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Why?

He is one of those characters in my eyes that could basically do anything if he puts his mind to it. He has shown that he could shoot blast from his eyes, chest hands his entire body, etc. Teleprtation, mind read, recreate himself from nothing, and the list goes on. He is the only character in comic history that has ever over loaded absorbing man and they made a future comic of absorbing man taking the powers of every avenger, including thor and he was ok.

Sentry mind was his weakness, he was like a child. Put superman mind in sentrys body and you would see a god.

I'm glad that didn't happen though but even with the limited power that he showed, I would still put him above prime and I'm not even including the mm feat.

Gecko4lif
I have never seen someone ride a fictional character's nuts that hard. Except quanchi. Of course.

Omega Vision
Pre Dark Reign there was absolutely no reason to even think that, Marvel bias not withstanding.

Even after Dark Reign its ambiguous at best how powerful a non-Voided Sentry is. He got killed a lot. (granted he rezzed almost every time)

Galan007
The first match would be extremely close... Giving the nod to Prime, though.

Molecular dispersion might give Sentry a fighting chance in the second bout, but I'm not even sure that would work.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Pre Dark Reign there was absolutely no reason to even think that, Marvel bias not withstanding.

Even after Dark Reign its ambiguous at best how powerful a non-Voided Sentry is. He got killed a lot. (granted he rezzed almost every time)

Naah, my post doesn't have anything to do with being biased... its pretty obvious to me. Him holding/containing the cosmic cube... him breaking terrax ax like it was nothing... an ax that was created by galactus and has damaged and cut some of the most powerful beings in mu and he snapped it like a twig. Him stalemating the collective and could have possibly beat him if he want bfred and he didn't even use his powers during this fight. Stalemating genis and genis had to resort to bfring him... standing still and tanking a black bolt scream without even moving.

Him over loading absorbing man with just a fraction of his power and absorbing man is a being that has drained thor dry without a problem. All of his low showings happens when he doubted himself... which is the main reason of my post.

The way he was killed would have happened to any herald including prime if he was put into sentrys shoes. Sentry was a beast and during his entire run, he always tended on keeping his power in check... his main fear throughout the arc was FEAR of using too much of it (which was shown and proven at least two to three times), so he always held back at fear of either letting the void out or fear of killing someone. A sentry tat is fullyy confident at taking superboy (not superman prime) would thrash him in my opinion... but I'm not asking you to agree with me omega, this is my opinion.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
SBP wins both

sentry might have a chance in the first one

CosmicComet
Sentry was definitely an awesome concept.

Marvel couldn't help but make their potentially most marketable hero into some crazy mentally unstable git though...

Uriel005
Guardian amp Prime's no joke however even for someone like voidtry however Id hand it to sentry if he had void.

That said I'd like to see peak voidtry fight Golden superman prime. The one who allegedly picked up a crap ton of new abilities beyond strength and speed. a couple hundred thousand years of sunamping for supes would be interesting to see even though it would be a case of spite in favor of SMP. Just something I wouldn't mind seeing.

godking
Honestly, I always considered sentry to be more powerful than prime. just my opinion though. He still loses he is not that much more powerful that it makes a difference IF indeed he is more powerful.

Sentry is a drug addicted Schizo who got his powers by accident .

Superboy prime wins more often then not much better control of his powers and greater experience in using it and little chance of being psychologically broken as has happened to Sentry about a dozen times.

Gecko4lif
tanking a black bolt scream without even moving.

When the hell?.....

Bentley
This is laughable, no sad Superman ripoff nor its "void" are going to do squat to the awesome Prime woootz pure win.

Stoic
Sentry could also destabilize Primes molecules like he did to the Molecule man. If he could do that to Reece who actually has control over molecules, I don't see any reason why Prime would be able to resist it.

The Pict
SBP for the win.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007

You have an awfully high opinion of Pre DA Sentry then.

Bentley
You have an awfully high opinion of Pre DA Sentry then.

Indeed, the guy was Wonderman level shifty

Galan007
You have an awfully high opinion of Pre DA Sentry then. Thinking mainly of his fights with Photon, The Collective, Hulk, etc.

...Just don't think it would be easy for Prime by any means, is all.

carver9
Originally posted by godking
He still loses he is not that much more powerful that it makes a difference IF indeed he is more powerful.

Sentry is a drug addicted Schizo who got his powers by accident .

Superboy prime wins more often then not much better control of his powers and greater experience in using it and little chance of being psychologically broken as has happened to Sentry about a dozen times.

I agree with everything that you just sad, that's why in my post I used "a more confident sentry". A more confident sentry would thrash prime in my eyes... a destabalized sentry would get one shotted and get his a** handed to him.

Sentry really didn't have any limits, his personality was his limit. Like I said before, put superman or even someone like cyclops mind in that body, they would be undeatable.

Gecko4lif
Thinking mainly of his fights with Photon, The Collective, Hulk, etc.

...Just don't think it would be easy for Prime by any means, is all.
The genis fight is the only reason I didnt declare stomp

iceman24567
Prime in both via head pummeling

The Pict
I agree with everything that you just sad, that's why in my post I used "a more confident sentry". A more confident sentry would thrash prime in my eyes... a destabalized sentry would get one shotted and get his a** handed to him.

Sentry really didn't have any limits, his personality was his limit. Like I said before, put superman or even someone like cyclops mind in that body, they would be undeatable.

Not true. Sentry (minus Void) did have limits. Lots of them.

Going "all out" he burned out against WWH. He was killed (and BFR'd) by Morgana. Killed (so it appeared) by his wife when she shot him in the face with an alien weapon. His body burned nearly away when he got too close to the Sun. The thing made Sentry so powerful was Void's ability to revive him.

His strength had limits as well. The Hellicarrier incident. SBP has never shown the limits Sentry has.

Edit: Even with Void he never did anything that made me think he's on SBP's level.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sentry.

Black bolt z
SBP

lionking
this is rediculous... guardian amped prime wud not only beat sentry, he'd beat the void!!! and all the avengers the void was fighting. different level the world wud literally crumble before his might. He cannot die and has survived a universe destroying blast... stop being rediculous you marvel fan boys

Galan007
^ By the time Monarch's energies were released, Prime had used up his Guardian amp. Thus he was evidently capable of surviving said blast at his 'normal' powerlevels.

Mindset
I thought he was beginning to lose it, not that it was entirely gone.

iceman24567
^ By the time Monarch's energies were released, Prime had used up his Guardian amp. Thus he was evidently capable of surviving said blast at his 'normal' powerlevels. thumb up

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
I thought he was beginning to lose it, not that it was entirely gone. Most of it was gone at that point

Mindset
But not entirely.

Galan007
I thought he was beginning to lose it, not that it was entirely gone. Monarch said, "the energy you absorbed from that Guardian is used up."

srug

Omega Vision
^ By the time Monarch's energies were released, Prime had used up his Guardian amp. Thus he was evidently capable of surviving said blast at his 'normal' powerlevels. Originally posted by Galan007
Monarch said, "the energy you absorbed from that Guardian is used up."

srug
The fact that he still looked like a grown man could have fooled me.

Mindset
Could you post the scan?

Omega Vision
My impression was that Prime was at the point where the proverbial meter was pointing at "E". That doesn't mean it was entirely gone, just that he was at critically low levels.

Mindset
My impression was that Prime was at the point where the proverbial meter was pointing at "E". That doesn't mean it was entirely gone, just that he was at critically low levels. That's what I got.

iceman24567
Nah Monarch even stated he was starting to shrink. Monarch stated the energy is used up <-- interpret that how you will

Omega Vision
I do think that given his history of WTF survival feats Prime probably would have survived the blast amp or no, but it's speculation either way.

Galan007
The fact that he still looked like a grown man could have fooled me. All the Guardian energy was used up, and Prime was in the process of shrinking back down to normal -- like Hulk reverting to Banner.

Could you post the scan? http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1150/countdown13p16.th.jpg

Mindset
"You're running out of juice" is also said. He can't be both used up and running out at the same time. Who write this, I shall have him flogged.

iceman24567
"You're running out of juice" is also said. He can't be both used up and running out at the same time. Who write this, I shall have him flogged. Was thinking the same thing contradiction much no expression. Unless Monarch meant he was almost gassed ala Brock Lesnar highly doubt it though

Galan007
"You're running out of juice" is also said. He can't be both used up and running out at the same time. Who write this, I shall have him flogged. That's Countdown for ya.

Omega Vision
That's Countdown for ya.
The same storyline where Mxy flipflopped between being scared of Prime and talking to him like if he were a joke ten times in a single comic.

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
Not true. Sentry (minus Void) did have limits. Lots of them.

Going "all out" he burned out against WWH. He was killed (and BFR'd) by Morgana. Killed (so it appeared) by his wife when she shot him in the face with an alien weapon. His body burned nearly away when he got too close to the Sun. The thing made Sentry so powerful was Void's ability to revive him.

His strength had limits as well. The Hellicarrier incident. SBP has never shown the limits Sentry has.

Edit: Even with Void he never did anything that made me think he's on SBP's level.

Wow, you are seriously low balling sentry. We already know about the hellicarrier feat... we already know why the gun was able to damage sentry... we already know why sentry was crumbling in the sun. Void IS the sentry and like I said before, sentry in my eyes would beat prime. Can't use the hulk fight as evidence because in a comic we really wouldn't know how wwh would do against prime in a fight, especially since the writer himself thought that nothing short of galactus is stopping him.

The Pict
Wow, you are seriously low balling sentry. We already know about the hellicarrier feat... we already know why the gun was able to damage sentry... we already know why sentry was crumbling in the sun. Void IS the sentry and like I said before, sentry in my eyes would beat prime. Can't use the hulk fight as evidence because in a comic we really wouldn't know how wwh would do against prime in a fight, especially since the writer himself thought that nothing short of galactus is stopping him.

Stopping who? Hulk? Are you kidding me?

carver9
Stopping who? Hulk? Are you kidding me?

Lol... yeah, that was stated (even though I do not agree with it) but on the serious note and I know this is kind of off topic but I could see wwh doing a lot better against prime than ion.

iceman24567
LOL in a forum fight Prime wrecks Hulk. Yat fought a Prime that didn't have his solar suit not only that he fought at least a dozen or so heroes before that. Ion got Prime at his low point and barely held his own Hulk would be green paste

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL in a forum fight Prime wrecks Hulk. Yat fought a Prime that didn't have his solar suit not only that he fought at least a dozen or so heroes before that. Ion got Prime at his low point and barely held his own Hulk would be green paste

Hulk was never anyones green paste and yes, I agree, I would give prime the majority in a forum fight against hulk, that is why I said "comic" a place where he would go melee with wwh which would end with hulk getting more angrier and more powerful. Current hulk has complete control of his strength along with his durability and a melee with any character just wouldn't be smart if they are fighting CURRENT hulk.

iceman24567
Current Hulk would be Primes green paste on his fish taco. Current, WWH or Savage get wrecked by Prime the two operate on different levels Hulk would get koed long before he reaches Prime's level of durability and strength

Mindset
hulk could beat 3 SBPs at the same time.

carver9
Current Hulk would be Primes green paste on his fish taco. Current, WWH or Savage get wrecked by Prime the two operate on different levels Hulk would get koed long before he reaches Prime's level of durability and strength

You see, that's what you fail to understand... we don't even know WHAT level of power hulk is currently at physically, he might already be at or above prime.

Let me explain why I am saying this. Wwh son skaar basically knew that he wasn't a match for his father, so he amped himself to 100 + trillions of tons. That big a** amp that he got wasn't even enough for a hulk that was holding back. Hulk one handed him to the ground and choke him with this same arm and skaar couldn't even move his arm off of his neck. Hell, this version of skaar was so powerful that the group of fantastic four including some avengers was unable to even BUDGE him but we have hulk one handing this powerful being.

Now let's look at the conner vs prime fight... that alone proves to me that wwh could go physical with prime if it came down to it. Prime is hellava powerful but he isn't running through hulk like you dream of him doing.

iceman24567
^ Yes the Conner fight = low balling let me high ball to counteract Prime tanked a universe destroying blast and it only messed up his outfit going by the high end feat Hulks 100 + trillion tons (lol) is hogwash and **** you mindset smile

carver9
^ Yes the Conner fight = low balling let me high ball to counteract Prime tanked a universe destroying blast and it only messed up his outfit going by the high end feat Hulks 100 + trillion tons (lol) is hogwash and **** you mindset smile

Lol... I purposely brought up conner but I wasn't serious.

Back to debate... who has prime tanked licks from in a fight that is physically wwhs equal or surpass him. Zom strange, I would physically put his stats on or above standard prime and wwh punches wrecked him. I agree, wwh should of lost that fight but that's not my argument, my argument is wwh punches taking someone out like that.

Prime was amped during that blast and there is nothing gthat disprove the fact that he wasnt saved before the blast even touched him since we seen the time trapper a couple of panels later.

iceman24567
What was so impressive about Zom Strange? Nah Prime tanked the blast whether he still had the amp is debatable but even if he did it was sure a little energy.

Omega Vision
Lol... I purposely brought up conner but I wasn't serious.

Back to debate... who has prime tanked licks from in a fight that is physically wwhs equal or surpass him. Zom strange, I would physically put his stats on or above standard prime and wwh punches wrecked him. I agree, wwh should of lost that fight but that's not my argument, my argument is wwh punches taking someone out like that.

Zom Strange was pulling his punches. Pak himself stated that had Zom Strange been going all out not only would Hulk have been destroyed but the planet probably would have been destroyed as well.

carver9
Zom Strange was pulling his punches. Pak himself stated that had Zom Strange been going all out not only would Hulk have been destroyed but the planet probably would have been destroyed as well.

I agree with this... that's not my argument. I already said that zom strange would AND should beat wwh and he should be able to destroy prime as well. What I am saying is that if wwh punches can floor zom strange, it should also without a doubt be capable of outright messing prime up without a problem.

No matter how you do not want to accept it, wwh fist CRUSHED him and no matter how much you do not want to accept it zom strange << prime.

Omega Vision
I agree with this... that's not my argument. I already said that zom strange would AND should beat wwh and he should be able to destroy prime as well. What I am saying is that if wwh punches can floor zom strange, it should also without a doubt be capable of outright messing prime up without a problem.

No matter how you do not want to accept it, wwh fist CRUSHED him and no matter how much you do not want to accept it zom strange << prime.
What evidence is there that the Zom amp increased Strange's durability?

iceman24567
What evidence is there that the Zom amp increased Strange's durability? thumb up Whats to say Prime would be messed up by jobber Stranges attacks? Primes durability is greater than WWH. Also it wasn't Zoms true power not even close

carver9
What evidence is there that the Zom amp increased Strange's durability?

The same type of argument that the guardian amp increased primes durability.

Its pretty obvious that it increased his durablilty since his knuckles was hurting hulk. Strange strength or durablity would break on contact if he punched the hulk, strange isn't a durable or strong character. Also, hulk went on a rage when he was punching strange, a being with almost human level durability... he should have been paste on the ground from hulk kind of like what happened before this transformation when hulk crushed his human like hands and one shotted him.

iceman24567

No matter how you do not want to accept it, wwh fist CRUSHED him and no matter how much you do not want to accept it zom strange << prime. Agreed feats say Zom strange << Prime

Omega Vision
The same type of argument that the guardian amp increased primes durability.
I don't see how that's even cogent. Prime's durability, amp or no is > to Hulk's and Zom Strange's. That shouldn't even be debated.

Okay. But to assume that Zom Strange's durability was> or even = to Prime's is entirely baseless.

And if I wanted to indulge in your brand of lowballing I'd bring up the many examples of people with less than Cl 100 durability tanking blows from Hulk without being turned to paste.

iceman24567
I don't see how that's even cogent. Prime's durability, amp or no is > to Hulk's and Zom Strange's. That shouldn't even be debated.

Okay. But to assume that Zom Strange's durability was> or even = to Prime's is entirely baseless.

And if I wanted to indulge in your brand of lowballing I'd bring up the many examples of people with less than Cl 100 durability tanking blows from Hulk without being turned to paste. Hulk was holding back duh laughing

carver9
thumb up Whats to say Prime would be messed up by jobber Stranges attacks? Primes durability is greater than WWH. Also it wasn't Zoms true power not even close

Strange took ALL of zoms power during this transformation, not just some of it. Strange amps in the past had him squaring off with some of the most powerful beings in the universe which also allowed him to withstand their attacks so why would he not do the same in this encounter. He received the full scope of zoms power not just some of it. They were one being.

Omega Vision
Strange took ALL of zoms power during this transformation, not just some of it. Strange amps in the past had him squaring off with some of the most powerful beings in the universe which also allowed him to withstand their attacks so why would he not do the same in this encounter. He received the full scope of zoms power not just some of it. They were one being.
It wasn't the real Zom though. Just a tiny fragment.

iceman24567
It wasn't the real Zom though. Just a tiny fragment. carver seems to think he knows everything like the whole spirit bomb gathered from energy of the universe. It was a zomlings energy actually

carver9

And if I wanted to indulge in your brand of lowballing I'd bring up the many examples of people with less than Cl 100 durability tanking blows from Hulk without being turned to paste.

You probably could bring up hulk punching people and them not being turned into paste but before doing that... show me one person throughout the entire wwh arc that either died, are crippled etc. Wwh didn't come to the planet to kill everyone like prime did, wwh came to the planet to make them feel what happened to him through his fist but even then he was still a hero, still saving lives. The thing is, you have the fantastic four, strange, hercules, and ironman saying that wwh was holding back so turning people into paste... nah, that wasn't his intention.

carver9
It wasn't the real Zom though. Just a tiny fragment.

And where did you get that it wasn't fully zoms power that strange was using in this fight? Let me see the scan where it is saying that its a fragment of power.

Omega Vision
You probably could bring up hulk punching people and them not being turned into paste but before doing that... show me one person throughout the entire wwh arc that either died, are crippled etc. Wwh didn't come to the planet to kill everyone like prime did, wwh came to the planet to make them feel what happened to him through his fist but even then he was still a hero, still saving lives. The thing is, you have the fantastic four, strange, hercules, and ironman saying that wwh was holding back so turning people into paste... nah, that wasn't his intention.
No limits fallacy ftw.

And where did you get that it wasn't fully zoms power that strange was using in this fight? Let me see the scan where it is saying that its a fragment of power.
From Zom's respect thread:
Originally posted by zopzop

The Ancient One before he got owned, gave his power to Strange, it doesn't help big grin . Here he is owning, then about to kill Strange/Ancient One but is distracted by the coming of the Living Tribunal :
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8273/strangeancientoneowned.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8590/continued.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This ends part 1. All other appearances of Zom aren't really Zom but a sliver of Zom's power called a Zomling. You see, the Living Tribunal immolated him but Zom didn't die. A fraction of his power lives on in the Zomling. But if it absorbs enough mystic energy, it will reform a full Zom.

carver9
No limits fallacy ftw.

From Zom's respect thread:

No limit fallacy has nothing to do with this unless you complerely ignore what the hulk has said, and what earths hero stated. If it was a dc character, you would accept these statements because you have accepted them in the past. The only reason you are ignoring these statement is because its the hulk. Why in the hell would a character want to punch someone into paste when he is saving people lives while fighting other character.

This is common sense omega.

By the way, your scan was pointless when there are hundreds of amps that strange have received that aided him in taking on powerful beings.

Omega Vision
No limit fallacy has nothing to do with this unless you complerely ignore what the hulk has said, and what earths hero stated. If it was a dc character, you would accept these statements because you have accepted them in the past. The only reason you are ignoring these statement is because its the hulk. Why in the hell would a character want to punch someone into paste when he is saving people lives while fighting other character.

This is common sense omega.

By the way, your scan was pointless when there are hundreds of amps that strange have received that aided him in taking on powerful beings.
The no limit fallacy is in thinking that because he was holding back then him going all out would mean he'd beat Prime in a physical fight when he simply lacks the feats to suggest this.

You asked if there was proof that it wasn't the full Zom. I gave it to you. So please STFU.

carver9
The no limit fallacy is in thinking that because he was holding back then him going all out would mean he'd beat Prime in a physical fight when he simply lacks the feats to suggest this.

You asked if there was proof that it wasn't the full Zom. I gave it to you. So please STFU.

And this is where I ask again, who punches has prime tanked that is on par with wwh?

But even that feat didn't prove anything. I never said that strange was unbeatable with these amps.

Bentley
Lol at the idea of Zom Strange beating Prime laughing out loud

OneDumbG0
^ I don't see anything lol-worthy about it.

Badabing
And this is where I ask again, who punches has prime tanked that is on par with wwh?

But even that feat didn't prove anything. I never said that strange was unbeatable with these amps. Superman, Earth 2 Superman, Black Adam, Sodam Yat Ion and Monarch off the top of my head.

Anyway, Hulk isn't in this thread. And voting Sentry because he took punches from WWH isn't helping Sentry's case.

So let's everyone get back to the topic and stop with the nonsense please.

janus77
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
maybe "Strange" is an adverb?

Omega Vision

But even that feat didn't prove anything. I never said that strange was unbeatable with these amps.
Ion, Black Adam, and Superman to name a few.

Assuming Zom Strange were to fight Prime the way he fought Hulk it certainly is lol worthy.

Badabing
Ion, Black Adam, and Superman to name a few.

Assuming Zom Strange were to fight Prime the way he fought Hulk it certainly is lol worthy. If you're going to copy my list, at least copy it in full. sneer
Originally posted by Badabing
Superman, Earth 2 Superman, Black Adam, Sodam Yat Ion and Monarch off the top of my head.

Anyway, Hulk isn't in this thread. And voting Sentry because he took punches from WWH isn't helping Sentry's case.

So let's everyone get back to the topic and stop with the nonsense please.
Moving on...

OneDumbG0
Assuming Zom Strange were to fight Prime the way he fought Hulk it certainly is lol worthy. Punching holes into Prime's body would put a damper into Prime's day.

I don't see Prime saving innocents and giving Zom-Strange enough presence of mind to withdraw his attacks.

Omega Vision
Punching holes into Prime's body would put a damper into Prime's day.

I don't see Prime saving innocents and giving Zom-Strange enough presence of mind to withdraw his attacks.
That's assuming he can land a blow at all.

OneDumbG0
^ Pretty sure Prime dodged about 2 punches in the entirety of his appearances.

carver9
I do not know how hulk came into this but as for the fight... I'm giving it to sentry in the first one and the second one to prime.

Badabing
I do not know how hulk came into this but as for the fight... I'm giving it to sentry in the first one and the second one to prime. I don't know either, but I blame you. sneer

innuendur

janus77
Hulk is Marvel's Anger Force. Sentry got angry fighting Prime, thus Hulk entered the fight and KO'd Prime for Asg.. err Marvel!

carver9
.Originally posted by Badabing
I don't know either, but I blame you. sneer

innuendur

Lololololololhahahahaha laughing

I'm trying so hard to put you on ignore but the button isn't working mad

Badabing

Lololololololhahahahaha laughing

I'm trying so hard to put you on ignore but the button isn't working mad Flash fact: Moderators can't be put on ignore. biscuits

Uriel005
^ Pretty sure Prime dodged about 2 punches in the entirety of his appearances.

How often has he been put into a position he seriously needed to dodge. I mean he has been put in a couple of pinches but beyond when he gets beaten i.e. speed force trap which being considered one of the few things able to beat him in DC is none too shabby and the emo guardian who went off like Chiaotzu on Nappa. meh I think that being the case dodging punches isn't much on his priority list in most cases.

quanchi112
That's assuming he can land a blow at all. Prime doesn't dodge attacks. You are trying to cbr him when in fact he doesn't use his speed in this manner like ever.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
How often has he been put into a position he seriously needed to dodge. I mean he has been put in a couple of pinches but beyond when he gets beaten i.e. speed force trap which being considered one of the few things able to beat him in DC is none too shabby and the emo guardian who went off like Chiaotzu on Nappa. meh I think that being the case dodging punches isn't much on his priority list in most cases.

But that would basically give prime feats that he does not have. You can't say that character "a" could blitz character "b" if character "a" doesn't have the feats to prove this.

paisapower
This is a easy one- PRIME (the guy who wrecks team wreckers)

Uriel005
But that would basically give prime feats that he does not have. You can't say that character "a" could blitz character "b" if character "a" doesn't have the feats to prove this.

I'm not saying it works against everything I just meant that the list of things that have truly rocked SBP is rather limited and the range of people who have tried to waste him rather extensive. I mean he has fought high end Matter Manipulators, Green Lanterns, Supermen, and various teams of heroes and villains and for the most part excusing a few battles has rather handily trumped many of them. That is not to say he didn't have his moments of difficulty where he was struggling against an opposing lineup.

Fighting the Legion under his future selves manipulation was rather impressive as well.

I just don't think that even Voidtry would do as well against forces like that aligned against him. SBP ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by paisapower
This is a easy one- PRIME (the guy who wrecks team wreckers) Sentry has wrecked far more impressive teams than the teen titans. Sentry beats him easily.

Gecko4lif
More impressive than every hero on dc earth?

gtfo out of here with that

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry has wrecked far more impressive teams than the teen titans. Sentry beats him easily. No he doesn't.

Badabing
Sentry has wrecked far more impressive teams than the teen titans. Sentry beats him easily. This post needs addressed for its sheer ignorance of Prime showings and blatant Sentry dick fluffing.

mmm

mhmm

Ah, I got it!

durpalm

quanchi112
More impressive than every hero on dc earth?

gtfo out of here with that Prime never wrecked every hero on earth, he fled, and got beat up and was backed up by the sinestro corps.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
No he doesn't. Avengers and Loki he was handing their asses.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No he doesn't.

Why are you saying "no he doesn't when all in all, quan is telling the truth. By the way, sentry is more powerful than prime.

The Pict
This post needs addressed for its sheer ignorance of Prime showings and blatant Sentry dick fluffing.

mmm

mhmm

Ah, I got it!

durpalm

A dur-facepalm!? faint

Remember with great power....

Green-tinted glasses, Carver. Zom had that fight won. He did more than floor WWH. He owned him. He was literally ripping Hulk apart IIRC. Only when innocent bystanders were in danger did the fight switch to Hulk's favour, because the Strange persona took over from Zom.

janus77
basically StrangeZom was not strong enough to overcome Hulk's HF and as time went by, Hulk would become too resilient for StrangeZom to even bother Hulk's HF.

utter BS on the "owned him" business, go read the comic again, not only did Hulk completely recover from StrangeZom's attacks with a page (both times) but Hulk was as good as new immediately after knocking StrangeZom out.

carver9
A dur-facepalm!? faint

Green-tinted glasses, Carver. Zom had that fight won. He did more than floor WWH. He owned him. He was literally ripping Hulk apart IIRC. Only when innocent bystanders were in danger did the fight switch to Hulk's favour, because the Strange persona took over from Zom.

You are not getting what I am telling you. Like I said before, I agree, Zom Strange should have beaten WWH. When I type this, I want you to look at my KEY arguments. What I stated before all of this happened is that in a "comic"... wwh could have possibly beat prime IF they ever had the chance to fight. What I also stated is that if an unexperienced "ION" was able to physically stand up to Prime, WWH should be able to do it but even bettter.

THEN someone stated that WWH cannot even damage PRIME (iceman) and that is when I stated "if WWH could crush Zom Strange" with his fist, he could also knock Prime the hell out as well since Zom Strange is<Prime.

I'm not saying that WWH could beat strange if that opportunity didnt arise, what I am telling you is that if WWH could DAMAGE ZS, he could also KO Prime with a couple of punches if given the chance. To further help you understand what I mean... if Wolverine could cut Classic Juggernaut with his claws (even though classic juggernaut would stomp him in a fight) then I would feel safe to say that Wolvy claws could cut Supes and Thor (even though none of this is true, just an example of what I mean by my WWH vs Prime statement).

Gecko4lif
to fight. What I also stated is that if an unexperienced "ION" was able to physically stand up to Prime, WWH should be able to do it but even bettter.

Besides the fact he wasnt. At all. What akes you think hulk could

I dont see the connection between him and ion

Badabing
A dur-facepalm!? faint

laughing out loud

biscuits

Bentley
Mmmmh...

http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/?action=view&current=sentry_ownares1.jpg

iceman24567
Prime one shots him

carver9
Besides the fact he wasnt. At all. What akes you think hulk could

I dont see the connection between him and ion

What has a unexperience ion done that proves he is physically greater than wwh in a fight.

By the way, sentry wins this 8/10.

King Castle
@ Bentley

i find that what If scan interesting.... although i always wanted to accept that Sentry needed a lil umph to pull of his Ares feat through some form of energy increase of sorts...

Sirius77
Superboy-prime in both scenarios.

Sirius77
Prime one shots him

Sin I AM
Yes he should be nothing to Prime

MrMind
yeah prime on both, he has taken far worse foes than sentry, and really prime just has way more impressive feats.

Badabing
I think Carver will be the next to get clipped. mmm

banned

carver9
I think Carver will be the next to get clipped. mmm

banned

Wow... what am I doing bada?

Badabing
Wow... what am I doing bada? You haven't pledged your life, soul and first born to the dur.

I will not tolerate this blasphemy in 2011. sneer

carver9
You haven't pledged your life, soul and first born to the dur.

I will not tolerate this blasphemy in 2011. sneer

I'm on my knees... looking in the air with my hands out.

I'm giving in to the "bada power".

eek!

Galan007
I'm on my knees... looking in the air with my hands out.

I'm giving in to the "bada power".

eek! Reported for sexual innuendos. uhuh

Uriel005

Molecular dispersion might give Sentry a fighting chance in the second bout, but I'm not even sure that would work.
Originally posted by Stoic
Sentry could also destabilize Primes molecules like he did to the Molecule man. If he could do that to Reece who actually has control over molecules, I don't see any reason why Prime would be able to resist it.
Guardian amp should put a stop to that. It was a bit cheezy in removing weaknesses and giving buffs.

carver9
Reported for sexual innuendos. uhuh

Lol... that did sound kind of sexual huh?

Badabing
Lol... that did sound kind of sexual huh? shock

You're supposed to deny and attach a "no homo" disclaimer!!! durpalm

carver9
shock

Lol...

Is it too late for me to do this?

Ladyboy
shock

What wrong with homo? confused

Badabing
Lol...

Is it too late for me to do this? If I had to tell you, then yes it is. Now I have to live in a world where Carver has a man crush on me. emo

stick out tongueOriginally posted by Ladyboy
What wrong with homo? confused banned

carver9
If I had to tell you, then yes it is. Now I have to live in a world where Carver has a man crush on me. emo

stick out tongue banned

sad

I'm jumping off a bridge.

Man crush? Wtf.

SamZED
Originally posted by Ladyboy
What wrong with homo? confused lol he got permanently banned for this comment?

The Nuul
facepalm

No, hes an obvious troll/sock.

psycho gundam
I have never seen someone ride a fictional character's nuts that hard. Except quanchi. Of course. check the frieza thread for more sack riding

Badabing
sad

I'm jumping off a bridge.

Man crush? Wtf. laughing out loudOriginally posted by SamZED
lol he got permanently banned for this comment? durpalm

Now, I'm going to help you here. See if you can keep up, okay? dur

Open his profile, scroll down and look at the note I left. See that? It shows the reason. Now, if you want to show some real intrepidity, take a look at his posts. dursmart

-Pr-
Oh, i see how it is...

SamZED
laughing out loud durpalm

Now, I'm going to help you here. See if you can keep up, okay? dur

Open his profile, scroll down and look at the note I left. See that? It shows the reason. Now, if you want to show some real intrepidity, take a look at his posts. dursmart sly I was joking. Figured he was a sock. The guy's been coming to KMC and getting banned for the past several months.

Dont make me mad, Bada. Our mafia beats your mafian any day.miffed stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by SamZED
sly I was joking. Figured he was a sock. The guy's been coming to KMC and getting banned for the past several months.

Dont make me mad, Bada. Our mafia beats your mafian any day.miffed stick out tongue You did NOT just say that! mafia2

stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh, i see how it is... biscuits

SamZED
You did NOT just say that! mafia2

stick out tongue biscuits

PS: Actually watching the Sopranos reruns right now.cool

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
facepalm

No, hes an obvious troll/sock. Was that Nica?

And SBP easy.

R3d33m3r
so you give Superboy prime all of his powers but give NO access to Sentry/void of his power set...

fail topic is FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by R3d33m3r
so you give Superboy prime all of his powers but give NO access to Sentry/void of his power set...

fail topic is FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I'd say the thread starter neutered him but comic writers did that long ago

quanchi112
Honestly, I always considered sentry to be more powerful than prime. just my opinion though. Well, he is.

Black bolt z
Well, he is. No.

thanos-prime
Prime wins match 1
Sentry wins match 2

Sirius77
Sentry has wrecked far more impressive teams than the teen titans. Sentry beats him easily.

Name the teams.

iceman24567
Prime wins both

Sirius77
Prime never wrecked every hero on earth, he fled, and got beat up and was backed up by the sinestro corps.

Every one that mattered lmao. He pre-gamed while weakened and sunlight starved and took on every icon on DC Earth while weakened. Then sunlight touched his hand and he flung off like two jla incarnations, the jsa and a bunch of others like they were nothing, raped ion, and got bored... so he decided to take on the sinestro corps and finish off the AM and fling him into space....

Oh and then he took on the Guardians and was taking everything they had to offer like it was water gun fight and beating on all of them until one sacrificed his immortal life to bfr him... but that didn't work for long, it just amped him and he casually punched his way through different parts of the multiverse. Thats a whole other story.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Every one that mattered lmao. He pre-gamed while weakened and sunlight starved and took on every icon on DC Earth while weakened. Then sunlight touched his hand and he flung off like two jla incarnations, the jsa and a bunch of others like they were nothing, raped ion, and got bored... so he decided to take on the sinestro corps and finish off the AM and fling him into space....

Oh and then he took on the Guardians and was taking everything they had to offer like it was water gun fight and beating on all of them until one sacrificed his immortal life to bfr him... but that didn't work for long, it just amped him and he casually punched his way through different parts of the multiverse. Thats a whole other story. He was getting manhandled by the heroes and never defeated any legit top tier there the entire battle.

Most of this was an entire battle where he took out no named sinestro members and bfr'd an almost dead Am. Context.

Void was easily tanking on gangs of heroes and owning them. He killed Loki like he was a minor leaguer. he wasn't running scared like Prime did either when he saw a flash.

Sirius77
He was getting manhandled by the heroes and never defeated any legit top tier there the entire battle.

So Superman, Ion Yat, Wonderwoman, the new Red Tornado and Alan Scott, are not a top-tiers... and neither is a guardian?

Keep in mind this isn't even LO3W...

Most of this was an entire battle where he took out no named sinestro members and bfr'd an almost dead Am. Context.

The same blasts from the Guardians that were hurting the AM, Superboy-prime recovered from and laughed at. He flew through the chest of the AM and was exposed to the same antimatter energy that nearly killed a guardian and then he bfred the AM like he was nothing. I know the context, and I explained it to you yet again because you obviously didnt read the comic and only looked at scans.

Yeah he did take out some no name SC members and some no name gl members, and some earth heroes, and again, a guardian.

Void was easily tanking on gangs of heroes and owning them. He killed Loki like he was a minor leaguer. he wasn't running scared like Prime did either when he saw a flash.

Void wasn't weakened was he? Also, Superboy-prime would do the exact same. Also, it wasn't one Flash... it was two, and he knocked them away quicker than they could react... while weakened.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
So Superman, Ion Yat, Wonderwoman, the new Red Tornado and Alan Scott, are not a top-tiers... and neither is a guardian?

Keep in mind this isn't even LO3W...

The same blasts from the Guardians that were hurting the AM, Superboy-prime recovered from and laughed at. He flew through the chest of the AM and was exposed to the same antimatter energy that nearly killed a guardian and then he bfred the AM like he was nothing. I know the context, and I explained it to you yet again because you obviously didnt read the comic and only looked at scans.

Yeah he did take out some no name SC members and some no name gl members, and some earth heroes, and again, a guardian.

Void wasn't weakened was he? Also, Superboy-prime would do the exact same. Also, it wasn't one Flash... it was two, and he knocked them away quicker than they could react... while weakened. I was discussing this instance prior to him being powered up in reference to him not beating any impressive top tiers.

The guardian also killed himself that's not the same thing as Prime defeating one anyways.

Am was barely phased at all by Guardian blasts and Prime was unable to break free from a guardian's grip while he was scared as well.

Am was weakened and he didn't kill any Guardians in this weakened state which Prime flew through him making it a moot point.

I read the comic and know it better than you do. A guardian choosing to take his own life isn't Prime defeating one. LOL.

Nope, not at all. Prime wouldn't do the exact same nor has he. Void has powers and feats that would make Prime blush. Prime fled from the flashes and was never shown to be faster than the flashes.

Uriel005
I was discussing this instance prior to him being powered up in reference to him not beating any impressive top tiers.

The guardian also killed himself that's not the same thing as Prime defeating one anyways.

Am was barely phased at all by Guardian blasts and Prime was unable to break free from a guardian's grip while he was scared as well.

Am was weakened and he didn't kill any Guardians in this weakened state which Prime flew through him making it a moot point.

I read the comic and know it better than you do. A guardian choosing to take his own life isn't Prime defeating one. LOL.

Nope, not at all. Prime wouldn't do the exact same nor has he. Void has powers and feats that would make Prime blush. Prime fled from the flashes and was never shown to be faster than the flashes. Flashes would speedforce trap voidtry too. horse

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
Flashes would speedforce trap voidtry too. horse No way. He'd easily tear them in half.

Uriel005
No way. He'd easily tear them in half. Keep telling yourself that Quan.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>