Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
a key part of the global surveillance society

a technological advancement over Nazi tattooing of prisoners

Revelation 13:16-18

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Radio Frequency ID chips will soon be in cash, credit cards, your drivers license, cheap crap at grocery stores, cars, car tires, possibly under your skin.

Wal-Mart is mandating its adoption by its suppliers, which will force all of corporate "america" to switch from bar codes, which merely track what kind of product something is, with RFID, which uses an 18 digit number to track which specific product it is. Bar codes track an model of car tire, RFID would track the specific tire -- which could then be cross-referenced in the great Homeland Insecurity Totalitarian Information Awareness uber-database. Simple RFID readers will probably be set up just about everywhere that will then read all RFID chips in the vicinity for plugging into the system. This is far, far more intrusive than the nightmarish vision of George Orwell's 1984.

The movie BRAZIL by Terry Gilliam (1985) was a warning about what type of society these sorts of technological slavery systems would create.

RFID chips don't have their own energy source, they are passive. They emit a signal when specific frequencies of radio energy are used to "paint" them. RFIDs contain tiny antennas that receive that RF energy and then re-radiate their encoded information.

The main problem to their widespread adoption is cost (it's too expensive to put them in every cereal box) and the lack of scanning systems to read them in stores. But with mass production and a few billion from Wal-Mart, the military, homeland security grants, and other rulers of the Brave New World Order, these technical obstacles will be overcome soon.

www.spychips.com Spychips: How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track Your Every Move with RFID by Katherine Albrecht and Liz McIntyre
"A masterpiece..." -- from the foreword by Bruce Sterling

CASPIAN
Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering
www.nocards.org

www.stoprfid.com

RFID Implants

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article3333852.ece

Hi-tech 'satellite' tagging planned in order to create more space in jails
Civil rights groups and probation officers furious at 'degrading' scheme

By Brian Brady, Whitehall Editor
Published: 13 January 2008

One company plans deeper implants that could vibrate, electroshock the implantee, broadcast a message, or serve as a microphone to transmit conversations. "Some folks might foolishly discount all of these downsides and futuristic nightmares since the tagging is proposed for criminals like rapists and murderers," Ms McIntyre said. "The rest of us could be next."

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Stoic
vibrate, electroshock the implantee

I like the idea already.

inimalist
so, walk me through why this is more terrifying than using a cell phone or posting on the internet?

Stoic
"I don't know about you guys but I'm getting one", may one day become all the rage. I've never sagged my jeans, or fell for many things that a lot of others have, but I still see myself as one of the cattle. How many people have you guys seen, just go with whatever because everyone else is doing it? It's a scary thought when you come to realize, that we really aren't as intelligent as we assume, and that most people in general just walk through life choosing one thing over the other. How easy will it be for us to vote in a despotic ruler, or system of slavery? Scared yet?

Stoic
Originally posted by inimalist
so, walk me through why this is more terrifying than using a cell phone or posting on the internet?

You're on the level, but for every one of you, there are thousands that are blind to the big picture.

Symmetric Chaos

Because it will be forced on us. You heard the lady: "Some folks might foolishly discount all of these downsides and futuristic nightmares since the tagging is proposed for criminals like rapists and murderers," Ms McIntyre said. "The rest of us could be next."

Just like always happens. First they put murderers in jail, hen they put everybody in jail. First they put murderers in the orange jumpsuits, then they forced everyone into orange jumpsuits. First the executed murderers, then they started killing squads that went around shooting random suburbanites.

DONT YOU SEE THE PATTERN!!!

inimalist
You're on the level, but for every one of you, there are thousands that are blind to the big picture.

ok, but the tracking that these RFID chips would allow is not really much of an extention over what is available to "the new world order" already.

Why should I be more afraid of this than the GPS in my iphone?

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because it will be forced on us. You heard the lady: "Some folks might foolishly discount all of these downsides and futuristic nightmares since the tagging is proposed for criminals like rapists and murderers," Ms McIntyre said. "The rest of us could be next."

Just like always happens. First they put murderers in jail, hen they put everybody in jail. First they put murderers in the orange jumpsuits, then they forced everyone into orange jumpsuits. First the executed murderers, then they started killing squads that went around shooting random suburbanites.

DONT YOU SEE THE PATTERN!!!

be sarcastic all you want, but what is the census if not some ginormous sex offender registry

Symmetric Chaos
be sarcastic all you want, but what is the census if not some ginormous sex offender registry

A tool used to determine where and how government spending should be allocated.

Stoic
ok, but the tracking that these RFID chips would allow is not really much of an extention over what is available to "the new world order" already.

Why should I be more afraid of this than the GPS in my iphone?

Well for one it's in your I-Phone, one day biometrics may be a standard, and placed in infants much like the practice of circumcision. You're absolutely correct though, we are being watched and listened to on a daily basis. Just imagine if one day having an implant meant that you could eat, or use something as simple as a bus, or plane?

inimalist
Well for one it's in your I-Phone, one day biometrics may be a standard, and placed in infants much like the practice of circumcision. You're absolutely correct though, we are being watched and listened to on a daily basis. Just imagine if one day having an implant meant that you could eat, or use something as simple as a bus, or plane?

but, "THEY" COULD ALREADY IMPLEMENT THAT EXACT SYSTEM USING CURRENT TECHNOLOGY

we don't even have to argue the logic of your point. "They" could make owning an iphone mandatory, require it to get on a bus or plane, etc. The technology you are scared of offers no additional benefit to the the "NWO", and, is in fact detrimental to their plans being accepted by the public. Not too many people are going to argue when the government sends them an iphone, they might when the government says "get this chip implanted into your body".

inimalist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
A tool used to determine where and how government spending should be allocated.

are you sure? that doesn't sound nearly sinister enough...

Stoic
but, "THEY" COULD ALREADY IMPLEMENT THAT EXACT SYSTEM USING CURRENT TECHNOLOGY

we don't even have to argue the logic of your point. "They" could make owning an iphone mandatory, require it to get on a bus or plane, etc. The technology you are scared of offers no additional benefit to the the "NWO", and, is in fact detrimental to their plans being accepted by the public. Not too many people are going to argue when the government sends them an iphone, they might when the government says "get this chip implanted into your body".

I know that what you say is the truth, and I guess that I'm in denial. It sux to have to swallow shyt against your will. Also, it's as if we never had a choice to begin with, and democracy is just an illusion.

Symmetric Chaos
are you sure? that doesn't sound nearly sinister enough...

Well it does also give information about how many potential human sacrifices are available. Like, have you even gotten a urine test? Look at the results, one of them is "occult blood" (seriously look it up) they're looking for people with magical talent to speed their ascension.

King Kandy
Wal-mart uses this primarily to sort items in inventory without human employees. I'm terrified.

In other news, many rental car agencies will be installing GPS to make sure they know where you're taking their car. Hold me, please.

Lord Lucien
These people who are "against the NWO" are so f*cking annoying. They'll "spread the message" and try to "wake people up to the truth" but they still insert themselves in to the system. Talk of taking away their cell phones or their computers or their cars and they balk. Yet those are the same devices they say are being monitored. It's the people who actually distance themselves from these electronics, who make themselves self-sufficient without the luxuries of the technological age, that deserve kudos and should be emulated. People like this, who still use the "government-controlled, monitored, ID's, chip-carrying" media to spread their message are full of hypocritical shit.

Stoic
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
These people who are "against the NWO" are so f*cking annoying. They'll "spread the message" and try to "wake people up to the truth" but they still insert themselves in to the system. Talk of taking away their cell phones or their computers or their cars and they balk. Yet those are the same devices they say are being monitored. It's the people who actually distance themselves from these electronics, who make themselves self-sufficient without the luxuries of the technological age, that deserve kudos and should be emulated. People like this, who still use the "government-controlled, monitored, ID's, chip-carrying" media to spread their message are full of hypocritical shit.

Quoted for truth.

King Kandy
And I suppose you're so much better, mr. internet user.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by King Kandy
And I suppose you're so much better, mr. internet user. Unbelievably.

inimalist
I know that what you say is the truth, and I guess that I'm in denial. It sux to have to swallow shyt against your will.

you are missing my point then. Its not a lack of technology that keeps "them" from making you "swallow shit against your will", but generally the fact that there is absolutly no reason why these people want to know what you are doing all the time.

If you were a serious criminal, or a militized insurgent, then sure, but otherwise, why would whoever you think "they" would want to dump the time and money necessary into tracking all citizens of America? To stop people from buying food? that makes no sense, they make money from selling food, they want more people to be able to buy it.

This "NWO-them-one world government" stuff isn't even a coherent, internally consistent worldview. Or, at the very least, the extent "they" would have to go to in order to create this "world government" are so counter-productive to things like the profit motive.

Lord Lucien
you are missing my point then. Its not a lack of technology that keeps "them" from making you "swallow shit against your will", but generally the fact that there is absolutly no reason why these people want to know what you are doing all the time.

If you were a serious criminal, or a militized insurgent, then sure, but otherwise, why would whoever you think "they" would want to dump the time and money necessary into tracking all citizens of America? To stop people from buying food? that makes no sense, they make money from selling food, they want more people to be able to buy it.

This "NWO-them-one world government" stuff isn't even a coherent, internally consistent worldview. Or, at the very least, the extent "they" would have to go to in order to create this "world government" are so counter-productive to things like the profit motive. Could you give a more in-depth reason as to why it would be counter-productive?

inimalist
Could you give a more in-depth reason as to why it would be counter-productive?

what do you want me to expand on?

- people would never accept it unless forced

- if it was going to be forced, they have the technology to do it today, rather than investing in some expensive new technology that is going to terrify people anyways

- the idea that "they" would want to limit people's access to goods and services is laughable, because whoever "they" are, it always includes corporate leaders, and these people would loose money if they refused services to people without the chip. To reinforce this, really think, how many business owners would want to have to ID every single customer they have for every single purchase they make? The larger the corporation, the more money being lost per second that they can't keep the checkouts moving. Wal-Mart wants you out of line ASAP, they don't care if you aren't a citizen, so long as your money spends.

Bardock42
RFIDs can and likely will make our life much easier. My company is working on incorporating them in some of our construction solutions.

I don't think the fear is warranted, but of course caution is always good to some degree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.