Rogue Storm, Full Potential Ice Man Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no Bfr

GalacticStorm
Thor.

GalacticStorm
Make it full potential Storm as opposed to Rogue Storm who is just a mad out of control Storm and the team can do it. Storms potential goes in two directions, her magic potential and the full potential of her mutant powers. She has the potential to become a sorceress on par with Belasco or an elemental energy being. If you use either one of those Storms then the team could win a few.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
or an elemental energy being thats what i mean, storm when she became the embodiment of actual storm

Wei Phoenix
There is no version of Storm that is a match or threat to Thor.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
There is no version of Storm that is a match or threat to Thor. thats where your wrong

storm at the time she absorbed the power of a galaxy would be above thor

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thats where your wrong

storm at the time she absorbed the power of a galaxy would be above thor

No.

GalacticStorm
There is no version of Storm that is a match or threat to Thor.

This is a team fight.

Furthermore a Storm that has mystical powers on par with Belasco and is at the same time an elemental energy being is very much a threat to Thor. That Storm combined with Full potential Iceman could very well defeat Thor.

GalacticStorm
thats what i mean, storm when she became the embodiment of actual storm

Rogue Storm isnt full potential Storm. Thats Storm lashing out with her powers without holding back.

Full potential Storm is Storm as a sorceress, Storm as an elemental energy being actually composed of lightning.

Rage.Of.Olympus
As an elemental Storm better get a serious boost in power to become a threat to Thor. Storm gaining an elemntal form that can more easily control the weather doesn't cut it. Ask the Exemplar who became the embodiment of the wind/rain.

Thor has taken on an elemental as high up the food chain as Surtur on a good day.

Edit: She turns into lightning? Lulz.

Wei Phoenix
Rogue Storm isnt full potential Storm. Thats Storm lashing out with her powers without holding back.

Full potential Storm is Storm as a sorceress, Storm as an elemental energy being actually composed of lightning.

Oh, Storm as living lightning. I can't think of anything that Thor can do to stop her. She's like actual sentient lightning and he's nothing but fleshing hammer wielding Thor.

Rage do you have an idea?

Furthermore I have no idea who this Belasco is but magic and sorcery is something Thor battles very often so it's not like he's going to be at some huge disadvantage.

Iceman isn't beating Thor either.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
As an elemental Storm better get a serious boost in power to become a threat to Thor at all. Storm turning into a wind/water being that can more easily control the weather doesn't cut it. Ask the Exemplar who became the embodiment of the wind/rain.

Thor has taken on am elemental as high up the food chain as Surtur.

The statement made was that no incarnation of Storm could be a threat to Thor. A human being is not a threat to Thor. Daredevil is no threat to Thor. A standard Storm is someone Thor could easily deal with. She is not zero threat level. There is a difference.

A full potential Storm with Belasco level mystical powers and is by nature an elemental energy being could very well be a threat to Thor.

Wei Phoenix
The statement made was that no incarnation of Storm could be a threat to Thor. A human being is not a threat to Thor. Daredevil is no threat to Thor. A standard Storm is someone Thor could easily deal with. She is not zero threat level. There is a difference.

A full potential Storm with Belasco level mystical powers and is by nature an elemental energy being could very well be a threat to Thor.

Are you going to post any scans or evidence on this version of Storm you're debating? Storm being elemental energy and fighting Thor doesn't sound like a good idea.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I see your point. Storm possessing a borderline human body is a serious draw back when fighting Thor. The difference between Thor and most other elementals is that he has vast physical stats. A form made out of lighting would definitely help against physical attacks but she better be able to reform (Energy absorption for the win) or at least have control over lightning that challenges Thor so he does not simply disperse her.

Belasco? mhmm The Ka-zar villain?

GalacticStorm
I see your point. Storm possessing a borderline human body is a serious draw back when fighting Thor. The difference between Thor and most other elementals is that he has vast physical stats. A form made out of lighting would definitely help against physical attacks but she better be able to reform (Energy absorption for the win) or at least have control over lightning that challenges Thor so he does not simply disperse her.

Belasco? mhmm The Ka-zar villain?

Belasco the Kazar/Magik/X-men villain. Yh.

Powerful sorcerer. So a Storm with abilities on his level and as an elemental energy being with finer control over the elements is definitely a threat to Thor.

Her combined with full potential Iceman could definitely gain some wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Belasco the Kazar/Magik/X-men villain. Yh.

Powerful sorcerer. So a Storm with abilities on his level and as an elemental energy being with finer control over the elements is definitely a threat to Thor.

Her combined with full potential Iceman could definitely gain some wins.

How powerful is he? I know he has the standard sorcerer abilities.

Define threat. She better be able to reconstitute herself and so on or Thor would take this pretty easily. Being an elemental doesn't actually help her against Thor in any notable way (Might make this even easier) so this all depends on that "magical potential".

Are you basing this on that issue where Peter finally finds his sister and there's a future Ororo who was holding off Belasco with the help of the current one?

GalacticStorm
How powerful is he? I know he has the standard sorcerer abilities.

Define threat. She better be able to reconstitute herself and so on or Thor would take this pretty easily. Being an elemental doesn't actually help her against Thor in any notable way (Might make this even easier) so this all depends on that "magical potential".

Are you basing this on that issue where Peter finally finds his sister and there's a future Ororo who was holding off Belasco with the help of the current one?

He is empowered by the Elder Gods and is a powerful and capable sorcerer to be able to rule Limbo. Capable of all of the usual sorcerer stuff such as mesmerism, shape-shifting, mystical force bolts, teleportation, time travel, matter transmutation, energy shields etc.

Storm has always been said to have great mystical potential, in that arc you're referring to and also in the recentish Mystic Arcana series from about 2 years ago where i believe she was linked to Oshtur. Furthermore there are What Ifs which explore what would happen if Storm explored her mystical potential. She becomes greater than Belasco and takes over Limbo.

Obviously both full potential storm and Iceman are hypothetical characters so we can only go on whats hinted and guess at what their capabilities would be.

However a Storm on par or even greater than Belasco mystically, who is also an energy being with finer control over her powers and able to travel and move around at lightning speed is certainly a big threat to Thor.

She could zip around avoiding his attacks whilst Bobby could go into his disembodied form that Thor cannot physically harm and simply freeze him at a molecular level. If he can destroy the Strangers physical form in such a manner then the same can be done to Thor.

Furthermore Thor needs to breathe, she could mystically seal his air passages whilst her and Bobby simultaneously pound away at him.

Storm could teleport a big slab of metal into Thors body or create an electrical storm inside his skull.

Of course Thor can disperse her electrical form or absorb it but only if she's in range. As per forum rules they start 500 metres away from each other and moving at the speed of lightning she'd be a lot faster than him.

The team together could definitely take a good amount of wins.

Belasco is the on again off again supreme sorcerer and ruler of limbo. immortal, fairly indestructible (although, his own sword can deal permanent damage to him), has displayed mind control, interdimensional travel, energy blasting, force fields, ressurection of the dead, transmutation of innanimate and living things.

I ignore any version of storm that actually met his power. Potentials are meaningless, any full potential omega mutant should solo the top tier class if we believe what the term stands for.

Wei Phoenix
Thor slower than lighting or anything electrical hurting him. I lol'd a good one this day.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by 753

I ignore any version of storm that actually met his power. Potentials are meaningless

You can choose to do so for standard debates, but this thread calls us to explore the possibilities of these characters abilities when they have reached the potential hinted at on panel. erm

The potential hinted at on panel and realized in divergent Earths is that Storm is a mystic with powers on par with Belasco at least.

Such mystic might combined with the potential of her mutant powers makes this full potential storm a formidable foe for anyone below herald level.

GalacticStorm
Thor slower than lighting or anything electrical hurting him. I lol'd a good one this day.

The speed of lightning is approximately 93,000 miles per second. Youre laughing on your own erm

You can choose to do so for standard debates, but this thread calls us to explore the possibilities of these characters abilities when they have reached the potential hinted at on panel. erm

The potential hinted at on panel and realized in divergent Earths is that Storm is a mystic with powers on par with Belasco at least.

Such mystic might combined with the potential of her mutant powers makes this full potential storm a formidable foe for anyone below herald level. I was saying I do not know of any version of storm that met belasco's power, I never read a what if in which this happened.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by 753
I was saying I do not know of any version of storm that met belasco's power, I never read a what if in which this happened.

Thats not the impression your previous statement gave. You said you choose to ignore any version of Storm that met Belasco's power level. A statement that would leave most people to believe that you'd seen the appropriate comics and chose to ignore them for your own personal reasons.

But it seems the reality is you just haven't read the issues im talking about.

Look them up. Or if you ask nicely i might consider putting up some scans smile

No I didn't. The verb 'ignore' means to not know as well as to dismiss, but given context it should have been clear.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by 753
No I didn't. The verb 'ignore' means to not know as well as to dismiss, but given context it should have been clear.

It wasn't smile

Wei Phoenix
The speed of lightning is approximately 93,000 miles per second. Youre laughing on your own erm

Acting within a few microseconds and reacting to instant telepathic attacks should suffice no?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed08144.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed18428.jpg

GalacticStorm
Acting within a few microseconds and reacting to instant telepathic attacks should suffice no?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed08144.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed18428.jpg

no lol

Silent Master
thats what i mean, storm when she became the embodiment of actual storm

Is becoming the embodiment of something that Thor can control really a good idea?

Wei Phoenix
no lol

Catching up to the Greek God Hermes and the fact that he can teleport? You think Storm could nail Phoenix with lightning or any random lightning in general could hit her before she could conjure a thought? People below Thor has reacted to lightning and so why can he not? You don't fight people like Surfer, Thanos and Gladiator and be slower than lightning.

Colossus-Big C
when did he catch up with hermes?

Wei Phoenix
when did he catch up with hermes?

These and the previous scans are from OneDumbG0. He can explain them better if needed.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed16Avengers281.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed24.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus

King Kandy
Isn't the definition of omega mutant "having unlimited potential for growth"? Wouldn't a "full potential omega mutant" be an oxymoron?

Colossus-Big C
These and the previous scans are from OneDumbG0. He can explain them better if needed.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed16Avengers281.jpg

what happened in the last scan?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hephaestus attacked Thor.

Black bolt z
The speed of lightning is approximately 93,000 miles per second. Youre laughing on your own erm No its not...its double that.

186,000 miles per second.

Colossus-Big C
this belasco?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d6/BELASCO_NEO.JPG

he was powerful enough to easily banish D'Spayre, id say he was on classic strange level

Colossus-Big C
Hephaestus attacked Thor. were can i find the rest of these scans?

Wei Phoenix
this belasco?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d6/BELASCO_NEO.JPG

he was powerful enough to easily banish D'Spayre, id say he was on classic strange level

Spite and Juggernaut did the same.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No its not...its double that.

186,000 miles per second.

Do you think Thor is faster than lightning?

GalacticStorm
Catching up to the Greek God Hermes and the fact that he can teleport? You think Storm could nail Phoenix with lightning or any random lightning in general could hit her before she could conjure a thought? People below Thor has reacted to lightning and so why can he not? You don't fight people like Surfer, Thanos and Gladiator and be slower than lightning.

Your Hermes feat is irrelevant because Hermes wasnt running away from Thor or trying to evade him, he was just there cruising along at an undetermined speed when Thor who was spying on him without his knowledge caught him unawares. You dont know what speed Hermes was running at, he wasnt running from Thor, Thor caught him unawares. For the point youre trying to make the scan is redundant.

As for Thor ducking from a blow just before it hits his head that says nothing about the speed he can travel at, thats a reactions feat. Irrelevant.

As for him deflecting a psychic attack at Rachel, she telegraphed the attack with her big shout, giving him warning and Thor quickly deflected it whilst she was pouring it on to him in one continuous attack, so he caught her unawares. Once again not a feat for the rate he can move at, its a reactions feat but not even one of note given Rachels foolish telegraphing of the attack. She was overconfident and she paid for it.

Going back to my point. Thor cannot fly faster than 93,000 miles per SECOND he cant even do that rate per hour.

An elemental storm composed of lightning could move at far greater speeds than he can. Simple.

Razior
Thor 6/10

Silent Master
Are you sure about that?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Your Hermes feat is irrelevant because Hermes wasnt running away from Thor or trying to evade him, he was just there cruising along at an undetermined speed when Thor who was spying on him without his knowledge caught him unawares. You dont know what speed Hermes was running at, he wasnt running from Thor, Thor caught him unawares. For the point youre trying to make the scan is redundant.

As for Thor ducking from a blow just before it hits his head that says nothing about the speed he can travel at, thats a reactions feat. Irrelevant.

As for him deflecting a psychic attack at Rachel, she telegraphed the attack with her big shout, giving him warning and Thor quickly deflected it whilst she was pouring it on to him in one continuous attack, so he caught her unawares. Once again not a feat for the rate he can move at, its a reactions feat but not even one of note given Rachels foolish telegraphing of the attack. She was overconfident and she paid for it.

Going back to my point. Thor cannot fly faster than 93,000 miles per SECOND he cant even do that rate per hour.

An elemental storm composed of lightning could move at far greater speeds than he can. Simple.

I don't have the time to point out all my problems with this post so I'll just say this:

Thor can fly at speeds multiple times faster than light. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second .

I don't have the time to point out all my problems with this post so I'll just say this:

Thor can fly at speeds multiple times faster than light. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second . can he react in those speeds?

Silent Master
Originally posted by 753
can he react in those speeds?

Can Storm attack at those speeds?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
can he react in those speeds?

Does he have to?

Either way, in the example I mentioned Thor had a brief battle with Skuttlebutt while moving at those speeds. Similar to Bill and Surfer fighting while moving at speeds faster than light.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Can Storm attack at those speeds? no, but that's not what I was geting a.

Does he have to?

Either way, in the example I mentioned Thor had a brief battle with Skuttlebutt while moving at those speeds. Similar to Bill and Surfer fighting while moving at speeds faster than light. I suppose that counts, but these feats are hard to judge.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
I suppose that counts

Kay.

Wei Phoenix

So she telegraphed an instant telepathic blast to a groggy Thor who used his years of combat experience to instinctively defend against said attack? Thor can travel faster than light and he can react to Storm who is a foolish pile of lightning, she's getting absorbed and tossed away.

MrMind
rogue and storm are gonna get wasted very quick

the ninjak
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/3864_4_066.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by MrMind
rogue and storm are gonna get wasted very quick actually this isnt rogue and storm this is full potential storm when she became the embodiment of weather

Wei Phoenix
actually this isnt rogue and storm this is full potential storm when she became the embodiment of weather

The very thing Thor controls!

Rage.Of.Olympus
I still don't understand how Storm turning into pure lightning would be an upgrade from her human form against Thor. Okay, she has finer control of the elements, what's she going to do to Thor? Make it rain harder, toss out more powerful lightning? ermm

Silent Master
Get absorbed or controlled?

Starscream M
I still don't understand how Storm turning into pure lightning would be an upgrade from her human form against Thor. Okay, she has finer control of the elements, what's she going to do to Thor? Make it rain harder, toss out more powerful lightning? ermm there's also wind...she could create a tornado powerful enough to suck thor into its vortex and pound him against the earth

hail to freeze and numb thor

lightning storm to weaken him

etc

anyways, shouldn't iceman solo here?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
there's also wind...she could create a tornado powerful enough to suck thor into its vortex and pound him against the earth

Hahaha. Not even worth responding to.

No.

Starscream M
Hahaha. Not even worth responding to.

No. great debating there roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think the concept of fullpotential iceman is kinda silly...but thor would be frozen before the battle even begins in that scenario.

Silent Master
there's also wind...she could create a tornado powerful enough to suck thor into its vortex and pound him against the earth

etc

You do know that Thor can control the weather, right?

Starscream M
You do know that Thor can control the weather, right? thor's control is mystical...storm's is natural

they don't overlap

storm's weather control is quite superior

Silent Master
Actually, Storm herself admitted that Thor has more control.

Rage.Of.Olympus
great debating there roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think the concept of fullpotential iceman is kinda silly...but thor would be frozen before the battle even begins in that scenario.

What's there to debate? You listed a bunch of nonsense. Seriously, there's like zero point of arguing with you anymore. We all know how it's going to end. With you looking stupid. Creating a tornado to slam Thor against the earth, hail to freeze and numb Thor? Lulz. Even ignoring Thor's superior weather control, his durability will make those attacks useless. I can honestly think of only like 1 time off the top of my head where the cold has had a somewhat effect on Thor.

Edit: No to the Iceman thing. The last part doesn't even make sense.

Rage.Of.Olympus
thor's control is mystical...storm's is natural

they don't overlap

storm's weather control is quite superior

What did I tell you about making shit up?

GalacticStorm
I still don't understand how Storm turning into pure lightning would be an upgrade from her human form against Thor. Okay, she has finer control of the elements, what's she going to do to Thor? Make it rain harder, toss out more powerful lightning? ermm

No ones saying the team are gonna dominate Thor and have a majority, but you're making out like theyre no threat to him whatsoever.

At their full potential the team can get some wins against Thor if you look at this objectively.

In a lightning form Storm would be able to evade Thor and stay out of his range so he wouldn't be absorbing her. Plus her powers mystical and mutant are both long range.

You say that CIS isnt off but it is within Storms character to kill when necessary when herself or others are threatened.

Whats to stop Storm teleporting off Thors arms loool. Then what? laughing out loud

As Venus showed in Chaos War Thor is vulnerable to mesmerism. Whats to stop Storm hampering him through such an assault whilst Bobby disables him?

When it comes to Thor absorbing and re-directing attacks correct me if im wrong but he does through Mjolnir and Mjolnir needs to be pointed in the direction of the oncoming attack. There are two opponents hes in combat with here. One can move at 93,000 miles per second, the other can take on a disembodied form invulnerable to physical attacks. A form he can still use his powers in.

Bobbys powers can destroy the physical form of a being on Strangers level therefore there should be no doubt that if Storm keeps Thor distracted Bobby in his visually undetectable disembodied state could take Thor out.

Please remember there is no BFR so Thor would not have that option.

All im saying is that the team could get some wins. Be objective erm

Starscream M

Edit: No to the Iceman thing. The last part doesn't even make sense. you obviously know jack about iceman

a non-full potential iceman can freeze thor's bloodflow with a mere thought

a full potential iceman would render thor a frozen block with a gesture

Silent Master
He tried that against Legion, it didn't work.

Galan007
When it comes to Thor absorbing and re-directing attacks correct me if im wrong but he does through Mjolnir and Mjolnir needs to be pointed in the direction of the oncoming attack. Nah. It can draw in attacks and absorb them:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7012/mjolnirenergyabsorb1.th.jpg

Mindset
He tried that against Legion, it didn't work. Didn't he flashfreeze Legion?

Rage.Of.Olympus
No ones saying the team are gonna dominate Thor and have a majority, but you're making out like theyre no threat to him whatsoever.

I never did anything of the sort.

At their full potential the team can get some wins against Thor if you look at this objectively.

If you say so. I have no problem with this. Thor's done worse.

In a lightning form Storm would be able to evade Thor and stay out of his range so he wouldn't be absorbing her. Plus her powers mystical and mutant are both long range.

erm Again? Where do you get this so called limitation of range from Mjolnir? I can't recall anything of the sort being hinted.

And evasion will be useless against Thor's energy absorption. Which is a hell of a lot more likely than the crap you used down below.

Where did you get the idea that Thor's a short range character?

You say that CIS isnt off but it is within Storms character to kill when necessary when herself or others are threatened.

no expression This is Ororo Munroe and not Wolverine. She has never been as blood thirsty as your making her out to be. At least not in anything I've read including her. I know Storm is willing to cross the line if their is enough at stake, but this isn't a battle that decides the fate of the world or some mad villain placing her family in danger. This is a battle between two factions. I recently recall Storm expressing her disappointment in Scott for X-Force, and now your claiming she's going to be mutilating and killing a fellow hero that's she's known for years.

Whats to stop Storm teleporting off Thors arms loool. Then what? laughing out loud

Lulz. Ignoring Storm's character and personality, how exactly will she do this? I know she was able to teleport a group of people or something similar in that potential future but that doesn't automatically translate to her using teleportation in this manner. This is of course ignoring Thor's own durability and space/time manipulation (Potential a kink in this tactic)

As Venus showed in Chaos War Thor is vulnerable to mesmerism. Whats to stop Storm hampering him through such an assault whilst Bobby disables him?

And as shown in plenty of other instances, Thor's extremely resistant to a wide range of tricks that play on the mind. How does Storm even accomplish this? Did she show this ability in that potential future with Belasco? If she did, did she accomplish it on a character of Thor's level?

When it comes to Thor absorbing and re-directing attacks correct me if im wrong but he does through Mjolnir and Mjolnir needs to be pointed in the direction of the oncoming attack.

Your wrong. Mjolnir can draw energy in from an omni directional area.

There are two opponents hes in combat with here. One can move at 93,000 miles per second, the other can take on a disembodied form invulnerable to physical attacks. A form he can still use his powers in.

You keep mentioning Storm's travel speed like it matters whatsoever. Thor can toss Mjolnir (Millions of times faster than light. Since you love mentioning rarely used tactics) and will it to absorb energy. He can simply forcefully draw them into his hammer if anything.

Bobbys powers can destroy the physical form of a being on Strangers level therefore there should be no doubt that if Storm keeps Thor distracted Bobby in his visually undetectable disembodied state could take Thor out.

Copy and paste my previous post. If you want to ignore that: Thor has withstand attacks from the Casket of Ancient Winters. Bobby ain't succeeding.

Thor has resisted a mind storm created by the Stranger. At the time his powers were fluctuating wildly and during said mind storm, Moondragon described his power as nigh omnipotent at the time. Since you love focusing on that one Stranger feat so much, and brought up mind games.

Please remember there is no BFR so Thor would not have that option.

All im saying is that the team could get some wins. Be objective erm

I am being objective.

Look:

The team can get some wins.

Happy?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Galan007
Nah. It can draw in attacks and absorb them:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7012/mjolnirenergyabsorb1.th.jpg

But going by that scan SS was firing them in Thors direction right? So Thor was still pointing mjolnir at the bolts and absorbing them.

SasuOna
Full Potential Iceman a lot more powerful than Thor
He makes everything around him absolute zero and when all of THOR's atoms are frozen that means hes dead.

GG

Rage.Of.Olympus
you obviously know jack about iceman

a non-full potential iceman can freeze thor's bloodflow with a mere thought

a full potential iceman would render thor a frozen block with a gesture

I'm willing to bet I know a heck of a lot more about Iceman than you do.

Galan007
But going by that scan SS was firing them in Thors direction right? So Thor was still pointing mjolnir at the bolts and absorbing them. If Mjolnir can draw in energy attacks, then I wouldn't think there would be a need for it to be pointed specifically at his opponent. /shrug

Rage.Of.Olympus
But going by that scan SS was firing them in Thors direction right? So Thor was still pointing mjolnir at the bolts and absorbing them.

I don't understand the problem. What are you asking for? We know Mjolnir can draw energy into the hammer. That's all that we would need to prove. He did something similar against the Thanosi clone. Heck, Thor once turned his hammer and absorbed all the magnetic energy in the Galaxy. Even Thunderstrike is capable of such it:

http://thumbnails31.imagebam.com/10781/bae49f107808781.jpg

There could have been ten different Surfer's shooting at Thor from ten different directions, and each of the Cosmic bolts would have been drawn into the head I'm willing to bet.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't he flashfreeze Legion?

He froze every single water molecule in Legion's body.

Mindset
He froze every single water molecule in Legion's body. Yea, flash freeze.

Why did you say it didn't work?

Silent Master
Same reason it didn't work against Legion. He was still able to activate his powers. Not to mention Thor can handle cold much better than Legion seeing as IIRC he's stood up to the Casket of Ancient winters.

psycho gundam
barely any talk of iceman

Trolt
Originally posted by psycho gundam
barely any talk of iceman

because the irrational storm fanboys are trying to drown out any logical debate with irrelevant drivel (starts talking about magic wielding storm) Staying on topic would be a good way to start.

The point that remains is that until storm gets a tougher-than-human body, she's really adding nothing to this fight.

Colossus-Big C
didnt YMIR said icemans full potential was to become his level?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Never said anything of the sort.

IIRC, Thor did say that Iceman may potentially rival the power of a Frost Giant. I'm not sure if he said Ymir specifically.

That showing was rather impressive for Thor defeating Ymir like he did.

Mindset
Never said anything of the sort.

IIRC, Thor did say that Iceman may potentially rival the power of a Frost Giant. I'm not sure if he said Ymir specifically.

That showing was rather impressive for Thor defeating Ymir like he did. Do you have the scan, I coulda swore Iceman was compared by Ymir.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like I said, I'm not sure. I know he was compared to a Frost Giant. I don't know if it was Ymir.

Kasper Gutman
I believe Thor did say he could become the next Ymir and in like a thousand years or whatever he might have to face him. Iceman looked a bit scared at that. I think he gulped smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
Guess I'm out voted. Ymir it is then.

psycho gundam
anyway, iceman

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Mindset
Do you have the scan, I coulda swore Iceman was compared by Ymir. He was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.