pick your vampire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1) the Psuedo Dhampir aka Blade

2) the Living Vampire aka Morbiu

3) the Psuedo Vampire aka Bloodscream

4) standard Vampire aka Topher

if you had to choose to be a vampire what type would you choose

A) Real World

B) marvel/DC Universe

The Nuul
I pick either Vampirella or Taboo (Wildstorm) in RL.

KingD19
I'd be an Antediluvian from the Vampire: The Masquerade series. In both worlds, as they are insanely powerful.

0mega Spawn
Blade in real life... most of the other guys are hella ugly and its pretty obvious theyre vampires thus would get mobbed often or can't go in sun

Bloodscream in comics... HF and overall skill set

psycho gundam
alucard (hellsing)

/thread

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
alucard (hellsing)

/thread
I'm pretty sure Alucard despises his immortality and regrets becoming a vampire...

just saying.

Also these threads are played out.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
I'd be an Antediluvian from the Vampire: The Masquerade series. In both worlds, as they are insanely powerful.

Fellow WhiteWolf fan I see eek! cool

I'll be Cain.

janus77
the Count from Sesame Street... women love the felt yes

the ninjak
Originally posted by janus77

Yeah but having OCD sucks.

janus77
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah but having OCD sucks.
so does the hand up the butt, but we shall pass over such trifles with silence yes

Von ah...
Toow ...

Originally posted by KingD19
I'd be an Antediluvian from the Vampire: The Masquerade series. In both worlds, as they are insanely powerful. I was actually pretty disapointed at the power levels that were actually atributed to them in the gehena book, that thinning blood thing was bullshit

the ninjak
Gehennna was the end of the vampire race. Only a few nobles survived.
The Antediluvians varied but on average had huge powersets.

The thinbloods were just weak blood vampires.

King Castle
i guess i would wanna be the most powerful vampires but a lot of them have something i dont want even with high end herald level power..

Vampire D.. i wouldnt want a talking hand i exclude him automatically.

the anime vampire that is insanely powerful turns to blood cant be killed seems cool but i dont know much of him and i aint into anime stuff...

Lestat is pretty character but supposedly this type of vamp, sexual organs dont work and you become differently as your mind changes to cope with the situation... i hate to be an autistic vampire..

the bloodrayne vamps are barely above human and cant get wet or cross rivers lame and stinky

that leaves me with Alucard the dude is just cool and also has a host of weapons an talisman's that would power me up..

i would be alucard of all the vamps..

Parmaniac
Originally posted by King Castle
the anime vampire that is insanely powerful turns to blood cant be killed seems cool but i dont know much of him and i aint into anime stuff... Isn't that Alucard?

King Castle
i guess so..

the alucard i pick would be from castelvania.

Parmaniac
Ah ok

srankmissingnin
I'd be a Universal movie style Wolfman, 'cuz vampires are all gay and stuff. cool

King Castle
they're not gay, they are melancholy...

i am taking the word back.

i want to psychokinesis type powers which is why i would pick certain vampires over your average werewolves.....

but if it was between twilight type vags i pick the skin walker wolf tribe...

if it was between the underworld average vamp i pick the werewolf..

Gehennna was the end of the vampire race. Only a few nobles survived.
The Antediluvians varied but on average had huge powersets.

The thinbloods were just weak blood vampires. I'm talking about the Time of Judgement scenarios for vampire and the final masquerade novel. In all of them some kind of plague whithered vampiric power down and the antidiluvians were all less than I expected after so much hype over the years. Ennoia was powerfull, and Tzimisce and Malkav were cool concepts, but overall they were disapointing, specially Absimiliard and Saulot.

RyanAutumns
I'd be a "Master Vamp" from the "Anita Blake" universe...

King Castle
you guys realize you still need to stalk and feed, right?

how would you feel about that fact?

also why no one picking topher average marvel vamp?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'd be a Universal movie style Wolfman, 'cuz vampires are all gay and stuff. cool why didnt i say that...

also why no one picking topher average marvel vamp? but all the really powefull ones could easily do that and choose between killin or just parasiting their prey. Who would give a **** about topher?

snoopdogg

also why no one picking topher average marvel vamp? Because Blade and Morbius can walk in the sunlight?

King Castle
but he can hypnotize and make others and has host of vampire powers.... supposedly.

snoopdogg
but he can hypnotize and make others and has host of vampire powers.... supposedly. I'd rather be able to sit on the beach and watch the big titties walk by.

King Castle
i rather stalk the nigh clubs and pounce on goth chicks... and survive getting shot, stabbed and be legitimately immortal..

plus, i think the pasty look will look good on me due to my initial skin tone.. you wouldnt be able to tell i am a vamp..

in the real world no one would think you are a vapire no matter what you look like

snoopdogg
i rather stalk the nigh clubs and pounce on goth chicks... and survive getting shot, stabbed and be legitimately immortal..

plus, i think the pasty look will look good on me due to my initial skin tone.. you wouldnt be able to tell i am a vamp.. Fine you do that, I'll sit on the beach and watch the big titties walk by.

King Castle
i wonder unless you are morbius and even then they might think you are in costume for a movie or some event..

always wondered how pale a black vampire would get?mhmm

snoopdogg
Doesn't Morbius still age like a human? What about Bloodcream?

King Castle
not sure about morbius...

Bloodscream hasnt age since his transformation over 500 yrs ago..

he has gotten pastier and longer hair grey hair losing pigment but that;s about it

snoopdogg
Not sure Morbius ages like a vampire. I didn't know Bloodcream was 500. Blade is over 100.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
I'm talking about the Time of Judgement scenarios for vampire and the final masquerade novel. In all of them some kind of plague whithered vampiric power down and the antidiluvians were all less than I expected after so much hype over the years. Ennoia was powerfull, and Tzimisce and Malkav were cool concepts, but overall they were disapointing, specially Absimiliard and Saulot.
Agreed Tzimisce was a beast but they had to get it over and done with.
without the humans noticing I guess.

also why no one picking topher average marvel vamp?
I have no problem taking out bad guys.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by janus77

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

King Castle
Agreed Tzimisce was a beast but they had to get it over and done with.
without the humans noticing I guess.

I have no problem taking out bad guys. so you would for a particular group of men when getting your suck on woould you suck them dry?

i'll stick with my original choice of being Bloodscream.... he doesnt suck

snoopdogg
Bloodcream looks linda gay though.

King Castle
you get their powers slight physical transformation not their looks...

a fat guy or a well build black guy aint gonna turn into a spindly pasty looking dude with long hair once bitten and transformed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.