Greetings from GordonSkywalker!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GordonSkywalker
Greetings! My name is Gordon Skywalker and I am privileged to be a new part of this online community dedicated to the greatest saga of all-Star Wars! I am very much into the prequel series that is being produced now,and my favorite character is the Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn from The Phantom Menace and Jake Lloyd's version of Anakin Skywalker in the same film.

Dexx
greetingz

Fitch
welcome

mah
hi

GOONIEGIRL
Hello and welcome!

mechmoggy
Howdy Gord, stick around. big grin

legolas_luver
hey yo welcome enjoy have fun. stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Welcome to our home away from home!

Mujaffa
titten tei tu ju too

Corran
Hello Gordon, is the Jilted John lyric true about you?

ToMacco
Hello Gordon.

Ushgarak
A QGJ fan??? YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

mechmoggy
Really really really showing your age there Corran! stick out tongue

(Of course I had to ask my dad to understand that joke roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Corran
Sure you did. laughing out loud

mechmoggy
*Looks in mirror and checks wrinkles*

sad

GordonSkywalker
What is a Jilted John lyric?

Corran
Gordon is a moron

Member.
big grin

GordonSkywalker
Oh I see! Asking a question makes me a moron,does it? I find your comment insulting,Corran,and I expect an apology. I will not get dragged into another quarrel with a member of this forum. If this is the best treatment a relative new member can get,then I must bow out....... sad

mechmoggy
Easy there G, Corran is quoting the lyric you asked him about!

The song goes, "...Gordon is a moron, Gordon is a moron.." etc.
Corran was by no means calling you a moron, just having a joke about a very old song that only the very old people (myself included) remember.

Everybody be calm and have a drink on me. big grin

GordonSkywalker
He certainly could have mentioned it was just a song lyric. As for that drink, make mine a vodka on the rocks. Oh and by the way, I am not old enough to even have heard of that song! wink

Member.
lol

Aniica Woodland
AHHHHHHHHHH! Hello, and welcome...... to deal with these people, go to Allor_Vador for help...... big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin devil Happy Dance

finti
are you old enough to be here then?????????????????

GordonSkywalker
I must point out that I am younger than you, my friend! Only my profile won't give the exact year!Anyway, enough is enough-let us all be friends! big grin

Allor_Vader
Wat up, Gordo?! Da name's Allor. Welcome to this "Civilized" Board or at least it was before I joined. Anyways, have fun and post much. BTW wats yar fav sport? rolling on floor laughing is how I feel. rock on!!!

GordonSkywalker
Hmmmmm, favorite sport? Probably Basketball, as that is the only sport I ever seemed to like when I was just a lad! I notice you like rock music? Perhaps a little Scorpions,my friend? Metallica? How do you feel about those guys that remade "Smooth Criminal"? I also really like Blur! After all, music is the food of love,so play on!!

Corran
No offence intended by my lyric, but you asked what a Jilted John lyric was and I posted it in the next post, if there had been other posts afterwards then I would have qualified the answer by quoting your Question. Animal Ant farm re-did Smooth Criminal

mechmoggy
They certainly did, and a fine re-make it was too.

GordonSkywalker
That's the one! And Corran, I take no offense, I simply was unaware of such a song- a bit before my time! wink

Corran
Yeah a bit before mine too really. laughing out loud

Allor_Vader
I like a bunch of bands Linkin Park, Creed, Metallica, Sum 41, Simple Plan, and ALIEN ANT FARM.

Member.
many bands...

Allor_Vader
there's more but I can't think of them right now

Captain REX
Alien Ant Farm? I think I've heard of them...

Allor_Vader
they remade Smooth Criminal

Lara
are yes, AAF, incredably entertaining!

hello! I'm more than likely known around here noe as the forum flirt! laughing out loud

but I think that was disiphered two years ago when I first came to the boards! *shudders* god thats a scary thought!

any way have fun and dont take to heart too much of what some of the other members say, its just a total piss take here!

when were the boards ever "civilised"?

mechmoggy
Just before you arrived. stick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
We really should close this discussion, as it was originally meant to welcome me! big grin

BOPRecruit 16
sup gordonskywalker! have fun posting away^.~

Julie
hello again......

GordonSkywalker
Hi again, Julie! big grin

Julie
good....I wonder how many people we all collectively scare off?

GordonSkywalker
Anyone else want to greet me or can we end this greetings to me discussion?! laughing

Julie
that's up to the MOD......I'm sure they'll close the door when they see fit

GordonSkywalker
All right, let's keep going!

Fitch
I dunno if I said welcome but I'll say it anyway

WELCOME!!

Member.
welcome!!!

Lara
the thread has to reach 100 posts before the mods will do anything, anything over 100 AND off topic will be closed with sometimes no prior warning! so *shruggs* thats just the way it works!

GordonSkywalker
Cool! By the way, I updated my profile for those who are interested!

Lara
26! *faints*

GordonSkywalker
Is that bad?

Corran
she likes them older wink

Julie
I guess...uh did someone pick poor Lara up????

GordonSkywalker
I tried to. But in a good way!

GordonSkywalker
I just want to say thanks to all those who welcomed me! I may be quite argumentive in these forum discussions, but I am a valuable ally to those who I call friends.

Member.

GordonSkywalker
As I am not quite certain what that means, Member, I cannot comment on it. Anyway, hopefully things will get better soon.

GordonSkywalker
Oh by the way,guys(and ladies!) I restructured my profile so as to reclaim my stance as a figure of mystery. A man has to maintain some secrets....

Member.
lol, well look at mine. hehesmile

Lara
*still lying on the floor, props head up with arm and looks around*

like! is any one gonna help me up? angel

Corran
I'll help you evil face

Lara
I wasnt asking you!

Corran
Well you asked is anyone going to help, so by that inference you were asking me.

Lara
your not ANYONE! you however are a NO ONE! stick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
Please allow me to help you to your feet, m'lady! It's the least I can do for such a beautiful girl.

Lara
OOOOOoooo! now this SOME ONE is a GENTLEMAN! big grin

BTW: have you checked your PM inbox yet?

GordonSkywalker
Yes I have!

Lara
happy

GordonSkywalker
Be sure to check yours!

Julie
............hey Gordon skywalker is at 300 posts:-)

Lara
already! *shocked*

Julie
yea that was fast.....

GordonSkywalker
300 Posts? Wow! And thanks for all those who helped me to get this far-you know who you are!!

Corran
It's only 8.11 posts per day Jules, yours is 8.00 it's not that much quicker than you.

GordonSkywalker
Hey, where did the girls go? I was just in the mood for a party! Oh, and you can come too, Corran!

Julie
How the heck is Corran calculating all that????
actually I think most of my posts came in the last week b.c I didn't feel like doing my homework evil face

Lara
I think we all feel like that at some point, Julie.

mechmoggy
Yup! Here I am at 10:36am on a Uni day. embarrasment

Corran
I am more machine now than man. Twisted and evil. Actually it tells you in the member profile, you can access via members or just click on the user name on the post and it'll take you there.

GordonSkywalker
Oh well, guess I get them all for myself!

Julie
oh I see...* runs off to check some of them*

Julie
Hey look Gordonskywalker is already at 400 posts:-)

Lara
you've completely lost me here! confused

mechmoggy
Click a members name on screen to access their profile, there you will see their posts per day and lots of other crap. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GordonSkywalker
And I am now at 422 posts at an average of 10 a day! I pride myself on speed. And I have been messing about with my profile again. Was getting worried I wasn't maintaining my 'man of mystery' image. And I wanted to be a bit different when compared to others' profiles.

Julie
uh...that's cool.....it took me a very long time to change anything on my profile....same old same old with me

Lara
same here!

Corran
and neither of you are blond either, that's impressive.

Lara
mad HEY!

GordonSkywalker
I think you insulted her, Corran. And we certainly can't have that on my welcome thread!

Corran
nah it was a compliment, it had to be because the word impressive was in there.

GordonSkywalker
Uh....if you say so.

Lara
it was a negative comment! considering up untill the age of 13, I had faily blone hair!

Corran
Now I would never say anything negative about my betrothed, you know this.

Lara
huh I dont know what your thinking but I, dont like the way in which this is headed!

GordonSkywalker
All right, break it up you two. Let's all be friends and shake on it, what do you say?

Lara
hey, hey, hey! did you see the mad smiley? if you dont see that or capitals anywhere then theres nothing to be worried about! so just chill, winston!

Corran
Yes, just chill, if anything it's merely a lovers tiff.

Lara
indeed!

GordonSkywalker
Fine, I'll let you get back to your flirting. Oh and this is not the thread to discuss your love life. Go start your own private thread if you need to, but don't do it here.

Lara
I'm sorry! you seem a little pived! its all harmless fun! nothing more nothing less!

GordonSkywalker
For those who are interested in such things, I have now reached 547 posts!

Corran
Now it's 548.

GordonSkywalker
A full 550.

Corran
Clever post.

GordonSkywalker
Yes, I do have a gift for the apt phrase. Not that you would recognise that quote or anything.

Julie
Well , now you are an old pro at this posting thing:-)......*sigh * how time does fly

GordonSkywalker
Tell me about it.

Ushgarak
And that being so, this thread is all done... closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.