Professor X vs Despero (With Stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Professor Xavier gets the Ruby Gem of Cytorrak, and is allowed one week to acclimate himself on how to use it. Let's assume, that the Gem allows Xavier the ability to use his legs again, and makes him a class 100+ character with all of classic Juggernauts abilities for the sake of this thread. However he does not get any armor to protect him from mind assaults.

1) They battle on the Astral Plane. (No Ruby gem)

2) They battle in a gladiatorial arena. Professor X gets the Ruby Gem to allow him to move about.... yadda yadda.

How does this go down?

OneDumbG0
1) Based on feats, stalemate. Based on how it ought to go, slight majority to Despero.

2) Despero gets destroyed after Xavier impales him with 3 steel pipes.

Uriel005
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
1) Based on feats, stalemate. Based on how it ought to go, slight majority to Despero.

2) Despero gets destroyed after Xavier impales him with 3 steel pipes.

Depends on the Xavier. If it's ruthless Xavier using his max potential i.e. mindrape everyone for lulz Xavier takes it. Otherwise I give Despero the edge as his practice with aggressive mindpwning surpasses Xavier on the average day.
2) I'm not even going to bother with Despero can't mindassault Xavier long enough to stop him from ripping him in two tear a whole in his throat and crap down it.

hateallmen
Bump

wildernesss
xavier all day everyday in both.

Lord Feron
Prof X in both.

Also the professor with the gem was actually a what if iirc.

cdtm
Despero.

Xavier's good, but imo no better then Martin Manhunter overall, and Despero mindrapes MM...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.