Playstation Phone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

menokokoro
Ok, so I had heard rumors about this, and just barely had it confirmed (for me..a little behind the times), and I just want to know what you guys think about it.

I personally think that it is really what the psp needs to get more popular. Making it into something that you have with you all the time anyway, it is what the ngage should have been.

here is where I had it confirmed if you didn't already here about it. http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/26/the-playstation-phone/

Sappho
looks really cool... but cant it still play psp games or no?

Bardock42
Android's great. I do think there's a lot of potential for games in phones, too. Something that only the iPhone has been tackling well. The phone itself looks kinda bad, but I always thought that controls like that would be cool, especially since SNES and Game Boy Advance emulators work great even on my, the oldest, Android phone.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Sappho
looks really cool... but cant it still play psp games or no? i would assume so, just need to download them from psn, which you could do anywhere you have phone service.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.