Sentry vs Star Brand (Ken Connell)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
They battle in deep space.

Who takes this?

zopzop
Wait, Star Brand, as in the thing from the New Universe that Quasar brought into mainstream Marvel?

Dude ANYONE with that power stomps most anybody. People seem to forget, it was because of the power of the Star Brand that Quasar was able to come back from being "Ultimately Nullified". It's no joke.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Wait, Star Brand, as in the thing from the New Universe that Quasar brought into mainstream Marvel?

Dude ANYONE with that power stomps most anybody. People seem to forget, it was because of the power of the Star Brand that Quasar was able to come back from being "Ultimately Nullified". It's no joke.

I know it kind of reminds you of Bob doesn't it?

Stoic
Bump

Stoic
How bout we go with the current Brand wielder

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
How bout we go with the current Brand wielder
You seen what's goin' down with current SB?

Apparently he was holding back when "fighting" the Avengers, this is what Branlor Swift was talking about and I completely missed it :
http://s11.postimg.org/guq2btrtb/back.jpg

He's starting to get the hang of his powers too :
http://s21.postimg.org/6vxu8cmmr/image.jpg http://s21.postimg.org/nm97xol1v/image.jpg http://s21.postimg.org/4snf0omtv/image.jpg http://s21.postimg.org/p2kqftnyr/image.jpg

I'm going with SB for now, even though it's a shadow of it's former self, I think he could pull the majority once he masters his abilities.

carver9
If we are using current version, Sentry pulls the majority.

janus77
SB, he's tougher than a hellicarrier.

Seriously though, SB looks like it'll be seriously powerful.

Tony Stark
Bob

Paul Calf
Star Brand!

Golgo13
Star Brand.

Galan007
As of now, Sentry.

...Only because we don't know what Kevin is really capable of yet.

curryman
Ken's already displayed durability well beyond the Sentry.

Think he's got this one in the bag.

SevenShackles
Is this horsemen Sentry with the death seed? (I think that's what it's called.)

Tony Stark
Originally posted by curryman

At what point did SENTRY show a lack of durability...? He tanked WWH straight on just for fun.

zopzop
Originally posted by Tony Stark
At what point did SENTRY show a lack of durability...? He tanked WWH straight on just for fun.
He was bleeding profusely and in the end he burnt himself out.

Also, have you seen the Sentry (no Void) vs Immortal Hercules (no mace) thread? Either people were trolling my thread or this forum has a very low opinion of a non-Voided Sentry.

Galan007
That scene still makes me scratch my head...

Sentry clearly wanted Hulk to continuously punch him, as each one of Hulk's blows seemed to awaken some of Sentry's latent powers. Then Hulk throws some 'verbal-judo' at Sentry, and *poof*, they're both human again..?

Fracking weird. confused

"Id"
I like Death Sentry more.

Can we have Death Sentry wail on him?

carver9
@Zop

They were trolling you .

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Stoic
I know it kind of reminds you of Bob doesn't it?

laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by curryman

Really? Did you see how Bob handled the Molecule Man?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by zopzop
He was bleeding profusely and in the end he burnt himself out.

Also, have you seen the Sentry (no Void) vs Immortal Hercules (no mace) thread? Either people were trolling my thread or this forum has a very low opinion of a non-Voided Sentry.

Dude, he got on his needs and allowed WWH to wail on his face to start off the fight? That's insane durability.

SevenShackles
I hope sentry uses molecular manipulation as a horseman of apoc. That one off feat does little for him as is but to see that are of his power be more defined and shown as something he can do whenever (rather than just when he needed to that one time) will make threads a lot more interesting.

Galan007
I'll be surprised if he uses molecular manipulation again. It makes him too haxxed, imo.

carver9
Sentry displayed so many different powers during his run, don't know why including matter manipulation would be an issue. Sentry overall was a walking hax character.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry displayed so many different powers during his run, don't know why including matter manipulation would be an issue. Sentry overall was a walking hax character. That's the thing: Sentry is already a very haxxed character in general. Giving him molecular manipulation powerful enough to one-shot the likes of Molecule Man and Loki is too over the top... Even for him.

Imo.

curryman
He functions way better as a yellow-energy/superman type than a molecule-man type character.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
That's the thing: Sentry is already a very haxxed character in general. Giving him molecular manipulation powerful enough to one-shot the likes of Molecule Man and Loki is too over the top... Even for him.

Imo.

Understandable. I guess he could have that ability but at a lower level.

ODG
Starbrand.

Even before his tutoring under Nightmask.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ODG
Starbrand.

Even before his tutoring under Nightmask.

All 8 minutes of it.

ODG
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
All 8 minutes of it. I was referring to Nightmask's ongoing tutelage aboard Sol's Hammer ever since their banishment from Earth. But, yes, that too.

ares834
Starbrand.

He held his own against a very powerful Avengers team and, at the end of it, showed no signs of damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.