Sentry vs Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
No void. All powers & abilities.

Galan007
Zoom.

Sentry wouldn't have a chance.

MrMind
first hit. sentry isn't getting it

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

iceman24567
Zoom beats that ass

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Zoom beats that ass Based on ?

The Pict
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

The fact that Sentry isn't fast enough to touch Zoom?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
The fact that Sentry isn't fast enough to touch Zoom? Yes, he most certainly is.

Gecko4lif
Yes, he most certainly is.

No. He isnt.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
No. He isnt. WW sure was. Bang.

iceman24567
Zoom would make Sentry look like a slug then pound him into submission

Gecko4lif
WW sure was. Bang.

The only ww fight I remember is ww getting he ass beat across the globe then flash tagging her out

quanchi112
The only ww fight I remember is ww getting he ass beat across the globe then flash tagging her out She lassoed him.

Gecko4lif
She didnt win that fight now did she?

quanchi112
She didnt win that fight now did she? Point is she can tag him.

Black bolt z
Zoom beats him with much ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Zoom beats him with much ease. Based on ?

Black bolt z
Based on ? Originally posted by The Pict

quanchi112
WW was.

Black bolt z
WW was. Sentry isn't.

quanchi112
Sentry isn't. Why not ?

Black bolt z
Why not ? Because Zoom is faster.

quanchi112
Because Zoom is faster. He's also faster than WW but she still lassoed him.

Black bolt z
He's also faster than WW but she still lassoed him. Because she has fast skills.Fast reaction.

Just like deathstroke tagging flash when flash can run trillions of times past the speed of light.

Sentry doesn't have that luxury.

quanchi112
Because she has fast skills.Fast reaction.

Just like deathstroke tagging flash when flash can run trillions of times past the speed of light.

Sentry doesn't have that luxury. Hal Jordan also tagged him if I remember correctly. Sentry hits harder than either and wrecks shop when he tags him.

Black bolt z
Hal Jordan also tagged him if I remember correctly. Sentry hits harder than either and wrecks shop when he tags him. And proof?

And sentry still can't touch him.

quanchi112
And proof?

And sentry still can't touch him. Beleive it's in ic and since he's faster than hal he easily tags him. Sentry is too powerful and wrecks him on contact.

Black bolt z
Beleive it's in ic and since he's faster than hal he easily tags him. Sentry is too powerful and wrecks him on contact. IC?

The fact that anyone touches flash unless he wants is really jobbing or PIS.And Zoom>Flash.

quanchi112
IC?

The fact that anyone touches flash unless he wants is really jobbing or PIS.And Zoom>Flash. If someone slower than the Sentry can touch him Sentry can touch him. Why can't you follow along ? You just state the same things like a broken record while I always back up my case while you never do.

Black bolt z
If someone slower than the Sentry can touch him Sentry can touch him. Why can't you follow along ? You just state the same things like a broken record while I always back up my case while you never do. No.You don't.

You just use biased and word twisting to make it seem like you do.

quanchi112
No.You don't.

You just use biased and word twisting to make it seem like you do. I just gave two examples. What have you done besides restate yourself over and over again ?

Black bolt z
I just gave two examples. What have you done besides restate yourself over and over again ? One of which is because WW has skill whereas sentry doesn't and one which shouldn't happen.

quanchi112
One of which is because WW has skill whereas sentry doesn't and one which shouldn't happen. So what about the other ? What proof do you have other than your opinion ?

Black bolt z
So what about the other ? What proof do you have other than your opinion ? Because like I said before and you ignored....flash moves trillions of times the speed of light and Zoom>Flash.

zeel
Point is she can tag him.

cut the crap other characters have tagged zoom and you know it so has hal, zoom can have a brain fart once in a while. Sentry is not winning.

quanchi112
Because like I said before and you ignored....flash moves trillions of times the speed of light and Zoom>Flash. Faster doesn't mean you can't be tagged by someone slower which I have already proven so my point holds strong.

Originally posted by zeel
cut the crap other characters have tagged zoom and you know it so has hal, zoom can have a brain fart once in a while. Sentry is not winning. Yes, he is winning. he's far too powerful and fast not to hit Zoom.

The Pict
Not really. Forum rules say they will be going all out and Sentry doesn't have the speed/reaction feats to show he can tag someone as fast as Zoom.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
Not really. Forum rules say they will be going all out and Sentry doesn't have the speed/reaction feats to show he can tag someone as fast as Zoom. Hal and WW has. Sentry is a lot faster than Hal. He is also more durable, etc.

Prep-Man
Zoom.

Eon Blue
Zoom.

Quanchi is funny.

D_Dude1210
Just one question: Can Zoom fly?

Lord Feron
Zoom will lay the smack down on Sentry but I don't think he has the firepower to KO Sentry much less kill him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Zoom.

Quanchi is funny. How can Zoom win ?

Black bolt z
How can Zoom win ? Originally posted by The Pict

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Zoom will lay the smack down on Sentry but I don't think he has the firepower to KO Sentry much less kill him. I'll agree with this.Neither is really beating the other but zoom holds the advantage.

quanchi112
I'll agree with this.Neither is really beating the other but zoom holds the advantage. When Sentry hits him he goes down I can't say the same the other way around.

Black bolt z
When Sentry hits him he goes down I can't say the same the other way around. Except sentry isn't hitting him.

quanchi112
Except sentry isn't hitting him. Hal Jordan has who is much slower.

Black bolt z
Hal Jordan has who is much slower. Sentry doesn't have that luxury.

quanchi112
Sentry doesn't have that luxury. You have nothing to back yourself up you just keep saying nuh uh with no proof. I have proof therefore I win.

Black bolt z
You have nothing to back yourself up you just keep saying nuh uh with no proof. I have proof therefore I win. I have proof.

Flash can run trillions of times the speed of light.Hal shouldn't be able to react that fast.

And Zoom>Flash.

quanchi112
I have proof.

Flash can run trillions of times the speed of light.Hal shouldn't be able to react that fast.

And Zoom>Flash. That's abc logic and you are ignoring Hal hit him.

Black bolt z
That's abc logic and you are ignoring Hal hit him. Your ignoring that hulk hit sentry who is much much slower then hal.

quanchi112
Your ignoring that hulk hit sentry who is much much slower then hal. Sentey let him hit him. he wanted it.

Black bolt z
Sentey let him hit him. he wanted it. That changes nothing.

Hes also been hit by other things when hes not wanting to be hit.

quanchi112
That changes nothing.

Hes also been hit by other things when hes not wanting to be hit. I never said Zoom wouldn't hit him I said when the Sentry hits Zoom he quickly goes down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.