Anyone alive here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pwned
Yeah, havnt been any new posts here for a while, so if you still patrol this section of the walls of Gondolin, raise a shout out, otherwise that Balrog is gonna getchya!

But seriously, if anyone still shows up here, post somethin up and maybe, just MAYBE, we can get a discussion going

RE: Blaxican
This forum has been like, borderline dead, for the past two or three years... no expression

Pwned
I know, thats the sad part.......

Was just checking to see if anyone even bothered looking here every once in a while

I actually remember that there used to be posts every 5 minutes, but then everbody stopped caring

txelvishchick
hello there, i am bored at school, and stumbled upon this site, so i hope to make some friends and meet some cool people. angel

coolmovies
hi

Discos
i thik this forum died roughly around 2005. 2003 was its peak when ROTK was released, it also continued throughout 2004 but ever since 2005 it has become a baron wasteland.

who knows, maybe the Hobbit movies will spark a vague revival.

Discos - real shame sad

Pwned
I know, i actually came here to read stuff back in '03, i just didnt bother makin an account up until '08, cuz i never really bothered checking this site on a regular basis til now

and now its more of semi regular

Bar-en-Danwedh
I keep forgetting to come back, then I get a reminder email on my birthday so I usually pop in around about this time of year.

...once I've sobered up.

Discos
wow bar-en, you were a regular here. smile

Bar-en-Danwedh
hey, how's it going?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.