All-out Hulk invasion of DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
An army of Hulk beings invades DC Earth:

Hulk (Banner, current)
Red Hulk (full power)
She-Hulk (Jennifer)
Red She-Hulk
She-Hulk (Lyra)
Skaar Son of Hulk
Maestro
Rick Jones Hulk (Grey Hulk period)
Cosmic Powered Robot Hulk
Ultimate Hulk
Vampire Hulk (What If)
Vampire Ultimate Nerd Hulk (Ultimates)
Zombie Hulk
Spider-Man Hulk (Web of Spider-Man version or Fall of the Hulks version, whatever)
Thor Hulk (FOTH)
Wolverine Hulk (FOTH)
Storm Hulk (FOTH)
Bucky Hulk (FOTH)
Deadpool Hulk (FOTH)
Iceman Hulk (FOTH)
Cyclops Hulk (FOTH)
Invisible Woman Hulk (FOTH)
Thing Hulk (FOTH)
Human Torch Hulk (FOTH)
Hulkling
Hulk 2099
Army of Red-Hulked out marines/soldiers from FOTH
Army of several thousand Diablo-created Hulks from Avengers Hulkwave arc (Busiek Avengers)
Army of a hundred Subterranean Hulks (1999? Hulk)

Bonus Hulks (my own creations):
Sand Hulk: this is one that I want Marvel to do. He is basically a Sandman version of Savage Hulk, with Savage Hulk's strength, shape, and childlike personality, but made of sand and with Sandman's powers as well. He was originally from an alternate reality where the Hulk was caught in the accident that created Sandman. His battle cry is "SAND HULK SMASH!!!".
Ant-Hulk: Ant-Hulk is a 6 inch high version of Savage Hulk but with the full strength of the fully-grown Hulk. He was originally from an alternate reality where instead of shrinking into the microverse Hulk shrank permanently to only 6 inches. His battle cry is "ANT-HULK SMASH!!!"

A portal opens in the middle of Metropolis one quiet sunny afternoon and the Hulks start pouring out, led by Banner Hulk. The gamma Hulks are all somewhat enraged by the delays at the other side, so they are a good way above base strength by the time they arrive. Banner Hulk announces his intention to conquer this earth.

Superman and Jimmy are first respondents. Superman calls on the Hulks in no uncertain terms to "Stand down." They refuse.

Superman can call on help if required, but is limited to under-Skyfather level beings and only current earth-based DC characters. Due to the nature of the portal there can be no BFR. All Hulks work together under Banner Hulk.

Does DC Earth prevail? Or is it Planet Hulk?

Omega Vision
Zombie Hulk infects the other Hulks and Marvel Zombies starts in DC

basilisk
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Hmm, OK. At risk of this turning into a Zombies madness I am going to say the Zombie virus became non-virulent due to a side-effect of the portal. Now he is just an insane, hungry Hulk who tears people apart and eats them. There, done!

Uriel005
Jakeem Thunder solos.

Stoic

Yup

basilisk
Originally posted by Stoic
Yup

NO ZOMBIES!!! As fixed above for that very reason!

Originally posted by Uriel005
Jakeem Thunder solos.

Send a 5D thunderbolt to get absorbed and punched out by Rulk? Then have him use the aborbed power to wreck most of the heroes on DC Earth? Bad move I say...

Parmaniac
Rulk @ 100% is Loebforce Rulk, he soloes. Yeah you heard it, he soloes without much effort too!

Colossus-Big C
DC earth stands no chance in hell

illadelph12
Well, since this is the entire DC Earth, I'm assuming that villains are involved as well, so while the big gun heroes and villains of DC Earth engage the Hulks in direct combat, Batman engages in some clandestine operations with Luthor, Mr. Terrific, Firestorm, Ted Kord, Dr. T.O. Morrow, and Dr. Ivo and they begin mass producing an army of self replicating Amazo-Metal Men-OMac hybrids to supplement the Earth's Forces from the JLA Watchtower as a base of Ops, teleporting in the robots as they are completed.

rotiart
Well rule absorbed even the silver surfer... If e could absorb a green lantern or firestorm or something that would help team hulk immensely

Philosophía
This is the closest representation to what would take place here the moment they enter DC Earth:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/79/supeshulks1.th.jpghttp://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6123/supeshulks2.th.jpg

MrMind
batman solos eek!

quanchi112

shokosugi
These oversized gorillas can't fly.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by shokosugi
These oversized gorillas can't fly. LMAO while most DC powerhouses can

Omega Vision
Originally posted by basilisk
Hmm, OK. At risk of this turning into a Zombies madness I am going to say the Zombie virus became non-virulent due to a side-effect of the portal. Now he is just an insane, hungry Hulk who tears people apart and eats them. There, done!
In that case he tries eating his teammates because they're the first things he sees.

Colossus-Big C
WWH might be solo, i know he can take the vast majority but i dont know if he can take all at the same time

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WWH might be solo, i know he can take the vast majority but i dont know if he can take all at the same time
You think WWH could solo all of DC Earth?

Black bolt z
WWH might be solo, i know he can take the vast majority but i dont know if he can take all at the same time no expression

Colossus-Big C
edit: nevermind ,wwh is not even there

Black bolt z
edit: nevermind ,wwh is not even there Originally posted by Omega Vision
You think WWH could solo all of DC Earth?

Colossus-Big C
wwh>>> ww3 black adam

Black bolt z
wwh>>> ww3 black adam facepalm

You do know WWH was filled with PIS right?He should have been beaten easily by strange,reed,sentry and such.

Colossus-Big C
what do you mean should ? a entire story can not be PIS if the charater is at a new level of power

MrMind
this thread is all kinds of stupid
What the f**k?

Gecko4lif
what do you mean should ? a entire story can not be PIS if the charater is at a new level of power

Actually it can

WWH should have lost to bb. To explain him no they made it into a Skrull
WWH should have lost to strange. Pak (the dude that wrote it) admitted it was full of shit that hulk won
WWH should have lost to ghost rider. Ghost rider decided he agreed with hulk instead of stopping his bullshit (which he easily could have)
WWH should have lost to thor. Thor wasnt there becuase they couldnt think of a plausible way of huilk winning
WWH should have lost to reed. Reed was all scared and shit for no0 reason. He is 10 time smarter than tony and ould have thought of that plan in 10 mins but miraculously he is to gult ridden to do anything useful
WWH should have lost to sentry. Holding back he blows up multiple planets but going all out he doesnt even blow up 1 city block? What kind of shit is that?

so on and so forth

Omega Vision
wwh>>> ww3 black adam
Not really.

And in either case WW3 Black Adam didn't solo DC Earth, he held his own against a large mass of heroes who for the most part fought like idiots.

When Alan Scott tries to melee someone you know something's wrong.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
facepalm

You do know WWH was filled with PIS right?He should have been beaten easily by strange,reed,sentry and such. That still doesn't change the fact he'd maul adam.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
That still doesn't change the fact he'd maul adam. Yes it does....

quanchi112
Yes it does.... So hv can maul WW Hulk ?

Black bolt z
So hv can maul WW Hulk ? Yes.

Uriel005
Like I said Jakeem wishes all things hulk away

quanchi112
Yes. Based on what ?

shokosugi
the flashes alone can defeat this team.

Omega Vision
Based on what ?
http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz41/Jdukverst/Smokie.jpg

quanchi112
http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz41/Jdukverst/Smokie.jpg Nice spamming.

Omega Vision
Nice spamming.
That's not spamming. That's my reaction to your idiotic question.

TimBurtonsucks
Wow, this is hard... All these Hulks Vs all of DC Earth, Can anyone remember what happened to the white martians?

quanchi112
That's not spamming. That's my reaction to your idiotic question. Asking another poster what he is basing his opinion off of isn't spamming but posting cat pics up is. I'm smarter than you.

Black bolt z
Asking another poster what he is basing his opinion off of isn't spamming but posting cat pics up is. I'm smarter than you. Hows it any different then posting a smiley like this no expression?

Its not.All it does it illustrate his point better.

carver9
Yes.

Let me educate you on a lil sum something. You do know who human torch is right? Well human torch decides to fight wwh and went NOVA on him. Torch nova force has been caculated as being many times hotter than the core of the sun. Well he flies up high and goes ALL OUT on wwh with a big a** blast and wwh just stands there and tank it. He let's human torch do this until the torch pass out due to fatigue.

If human torch flames isn't doing damage to hulk, heat vision ain't even going to make him pause.

Parmaniac
If I'm not mistaken HT always passes out after the Nova Blast.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Let me educate you on a lil sum something. You do know who human torch is right? Well human torch decides to fight wwh and went NOVA on him. Torch nova force has been caculated as being many times hotter than the core of the sun. Well he flies up high and goes ALL OUT on wwh with a big a** blast and wwh just stands there and tank it. He let's human torch do this until the torch pass out due to fatigue.

If human torch flames isn't doing damage to hulk, heat vision ain't even going to make him pause. Supermans HT is just as hot.

And its more concentrated and he can do it for much longer then johnny.

Omega Vision
Supermans HT is just as hot.

Superman has a pet Human Torch?

Black bolt z
Superman has a pet Human Torch? What?

Colossus-Big C
LOL

quanchi112
Hows it any different then posting a smiley like this no expression?

Its not.All it does it illustrate his point better. It's spamming when you go out of your way to post a cat pic.

Black bolt z
It's spamming when you go out of your way to post a cat pic. No its not.

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz41/Jdukverst/Smokie.jpg = no expression

quanchi112
No its not.

= no expression Yes, it is but get back to the subject I don't like derailing threads with this pointless drivel.

Black bolt z
Yes, it is but get back to the subject I don't like derailing threads with this pointless drivel. OK

Hulks should win.

quanchi112
OK

Hulks should win. Agreed.

carver9
Supermans HT is just as hot.

I agree, supes could do it longer but being hotter HELL NO. That still doesn't change the fact that wwh walked through it like it was water raining down on him.

Black bolt z
I agree, supes could do it longer but being hotter HELL NO. That still doesn't change the fact that wwh walked through it like it was water raining down on him. Never said hotter but just as hot.

And if johhnys nova was many times hotter then the core of the sun the earth would have been destroyed.

A sun the size of a soccer ball is hot enough to vaporize the city of chicago.So something hotter then the core spread in a wide area like johnny does...

carver9
Never said hotter but just as hot.

And if johhnys nova was many times hotter then the core of the sun the earth would have been destroyed.

A sun the size of a soccer ball is hot enough to vaporize the city of chicago.So something hotter then the core spread in a wide area like johnny does...

Please tell me that you are not trying to apply real world logic to a comic.

Black bolt z
Please tell me that you are not trying to apply real world logic to a comic. hmph

Colossus-Big C

no really since temperatures much hotter than the sun have been created on earth

Black bolt z
no really since temperatures much hotter than the sun have been created on earth Like?

carver9
Like?

Like gladiator shooting at reed with cap forcefield with his heat vision that was stated as being many times hotter than the sun and there was no damage at all to the city or the surrounding people. Or gladiator again unleashing on hulk with his heat vision that was stated during that fight as being hotter than the sun and it did no damage to the planet and it was ongoing heat vision.

When has supermans heat vision ever been classified as being hotter than the core of the sun? I remember scientist saying that its hotter than the sun but is there any examples of the core?

Black bolt z
Like gladiator shooting at reed with cap forcefield with his heat vision that was stated as being many times hotter than the sun and there was no damage at all to the city or the surrounding people. Or gladiator again unleashing on hulk with his heat vision that was stated during that fight as being hotter than the sun and it did no damage to the planet and it was ongoing heat vision.

When has supermans heat vision ever been classified as being hotter than the core of the sun? I remember scientist saying that its hotter than the sun but is there any examples of the core? Hows does that have anything to do with what I asked?

Gecko4lif
Johnny's nova is 1 million degrees

that isnt hotter than the sun

The suns core is about 2.7 million degrees

Omega Vision
Yes, it is but get back to the subject I don't like derailing threads with this pointless drivel.
Quan please don't lie. You're the King of derailment.

And lol at the 14 year old understanding it before the 30 year old. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Quan please don't lie. You're the King of derailment.

And lol at the 14 year old understanding it before the 30 year old. laughing out loud I don't derail threads people obsessed with me do such as yourself.

Black bolt z
I don't derail threads people obsessed with me do such as yourself. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.