Speed Racer versus Jango Fett...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Speed Racer versus Jango Fett and the Slave I. Speed must drive through New York city (easternmost point to westernmost point) to win.

Jango will be in pursuit of him in the Slave I, trying to kill him.

Does Speed make it, or does Jango kill him? Speed is driving the modified Mach 5, tire spikes and all. Speed can choose any route he wishes. There is no traffic, the streets are deserted.

Evilbigfoot
Do you come up with these threads in your sleep?

I believe Fett kills him, unless he can drive at a rate faster than 1000 km/h.

Rogue Jedi
No doubt the Slave I is faster, but Speed is pretty damn evasive. Jump jacks and what not.

Mach 5 top speed is supposedly 305 mph.

Slave I top speed is supposedly 620 mph.

Gotta remember that Speed will be able to use the buildings as cover.

Pwned
Sonic charge can clear that up......

Id go Jango, mainly from the fact he can fly over the buildings, has turrets, and missiles.......

BruceSkywalker
if fett uses slave 1's weaponry speed starts taking speed.. big grin

Slave 1 should be able tot outwit and outrun the Mach 5

Darth Truculent
Slave 1 is also Mando built so whatever Speed Racer fires at Jango, the shields are Beskar armor laugh.

The weaponry on Slave 1 can level more than a few city blocks. On AoTC, it's missile systems blew apart entire asteroids. Speed Racer doesn't have a chance of surviving.

chomperx9
who is Jango Fett

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Slave 1 is also Mando built so whatever Speed Racer fires at Jango, the shields are Beskar armor laugh.

The weaponry on Slave 1 can level more than a few city blocks. On AoTC, it's missile systems blew apart entire asteroids. Speed Racer doesn't have a chance of surviving. Lasers only, I coulda swore I said that.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No doubt the Slave I is faster, but Speed is pretty damn evasive. Jump jacks and what not.

Mach 5 top speed is supposedly 305 mph.

Slave I top speed is supposedly 620 mph.

Gotta remember that Speed will be able to use the buildings as cover.

Lasers only, I coulda swore I said that.

lasers should be plenty to destroy the buildings and then Speed and the Mach 5

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lasers should be plenty to destroy the buildings and then Speed and the Mach 5 Jango is nowhere as good a pilot as Speed is a driver. If Speed chooses his route carefully, he has a chance.

BruceSkywalker
Jango is nowhere as good a pilot as Speed is a driver. If Speed chooses his route carefully, he has a chance.

but remember Jango masterfully evaded the asteroids so the buildings won't a problem.. I'm not sure if Speed could do that given that Jango will fire from a distance and hit Speed and the Mach 5, obviously Speed will evade some but not all

steverules_2
Jango is nowhere as good a pilot as Speed is a driver. If Speed chooses his route carefully, he has a chance.

We didn't exactly to see how skillful he was with the slave 1, I mean if he'd gone up agains Anakin rather than Obi Wan then that woulda been more of a fight considering Anakin is considered a great pilot.

But Jango wins this

Rogue Jedi
but remember Jango masterfully evaded the asteroids so the buildings won't a problem.. I'm not sure if Speed could do that given that Jango will fire from a distance and hit Speed and the Mach 5, obviously Speed will evade some but not all Did you even see Speed Racer? He was using his car as a weapon in midair, man.

Yes, Jango is faster and has lasers, but if Speed chooses a favorable route, he can clear here.

You gotta learn to think outside the box, dude. Stop going with what LOOKS favorable and think outside the box.

Kaibs
Originally posted by chomperx9
who is Jango Fett

Please just stay in the comics vs forum.

Kaibs
Jango wins easily.

Slave 1 has homing weapons anyways... i.e. they will follow Speed.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
Jango wins easily.

Slave 1 has homing weapons anyways... i.e. they will follow Speed. Lasers only, dude.

Speed is gonna be juking left and right, turning corners on a hairpin, using his jacks, man. This is not Jeff Gordon in a stock car.

BruceSkywalker
Did you even see Speed Racer? He was using his car as a weapon in midair, man.

Yes, Jango is faster and has lasers, but if Speed chooses a favorable route, he can clear here.

You gotta learn to think outside the box, dude. Stop going with what LOOKS favorable and think outside the box.

Yeah I saw that piece of shiite... still doesn't change the fact that Slave 1 will destroy the buildings or easily evade them and Speed will be taken out

Impediment
Jango rapes. link-rape

Pwned
Speed is gonna be juking left and right, turning corners on a hairpin, using his jacks, man. This is not Jeff Gordon in a stock car. Tracking computers ^.^

That makes this a bit easier for Jango...........

chomperx9
Please just stay in the comics vs forum. il stay in the comics vs forum if you agree to stay offline for good

the ninjak
Oh Snap!

Kaibs
Welll since I saw you added that Jango only gets lasers (retardedly stupid as usual) then Speed probably escapes.

Rogue Jedi
Well, with full weapons Speed has little if any chance. This way, it's a fight, not a rape.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I saw that piece of shiite... Well, I can't disagree that the film was shit. The Casa Cristo rally is it's only saving grace.

Kaibs
It's not a fight. Not even close. You're giving the Fett his worst weapon at his disposal. It's beyond lame.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, rapid fire laser cannons suck ass.

Kaibs
Yeah cause I forgot they can go around buildings and shit.

Rogue Jedi
They can go THROUGH buildings.

Kaibs
pretty sure they can't. you should really know more about sw than you do :/

Rogue Jedi
pretty sure they can't. you should really know more about sw than you do :/ They can blow buildings to rubble, then lasers pass through where the building was. That's what I meant by "go through buildings."

Kaibs
They can blow buildings to rubble, then lasers pass through where the building was. That's what I meant by "go through buildings."

As much as I want to agree with you there because you know I usually am always in favor of Star Wars while backing it up with logic and facts, that's not possible. Name an instance in the EU or in the Movies or even Video games where The Slave I shot buildings down with it's lasers. If it were to do this it would have to shoot for a reasonable amount of time, and by then Speed would of done passed that building a long time ago. The lasers are a severe handicap. It's as simple as that.

Rogue Jedi
So you wanna give Jango homing weapons? This is about whether Jango, in the much faster Slave I, can catch Speed in a much slower Mach 5, and blast him with his lasers.

If Jango can't, then that speaks volumes for Jango's piloting skills.

Kaibs
The much faster Slave I yes. Although everybody knows that Boba Fett was a far better Mandalorian than Jango. That said in a CITY where who knows how wide the streets are if the Slave I could even hover at a reasonable distance chasing speed. You have made things insanely complicated by your city scenario. What's to stop Speed from going to underground parking ramps and just driving that way? In Chicago we have streets that are actually underground. And come up above ground at random places. I mean come on.

RE: Blaxican
This thread confuses me.

Rogue Jedi
The much faster Slave I yes. Although everybody knows that Boba Fett was a far better Mandalorian than Jango. That said in a CITY where who knows how wide the streets are if the Slave I could even hover at a reasonable distance chasing speed. You have made things insanely complicated by your city scenario. What's to stop Speed from going to underground parking ramps and just driving that way? In Chicago we have streets that are actually underground. And come up above ground at random places. I mean come on. Speed has to remain at street level. All underground routes are closed.

Kaibs
You did not specify that in the OP or the few posts after. Therefore he doesn't. Even if he did, it still wouldn't matter. Your specifications aren't specific enough for Jango to make a key play on Speed.

Rogue Jedi
You did not specify that in the OP or the few posts after. Therefore he doesn't. Even if he did, it still wouldn't matter. Your specifications aren't specific enough for Jango to make a key play on Speed. Didn't think of it til you mentioned it, good eye.

K.

Kaibs
It's all good. I just wish you would of used someone besides Jango and the Slave I to catch Speed. There are other drivers out there who'd be good competition for him.

Rogue Jedi
It's all good. I just wish you would of used someone besides Jango and the Slave I to catch Speed. There are other drivers out there who'd be good competition for him. Er.......Not really. Only Frank Martin comes close.

Kaibs
Frank Martin... Jensen Ames... That ******* in Fast in the Furious (First one), Jet Li's character in WAR.. I could keep going if you'd like.

Rogue Jedi
Frank Martin... Jensen Ames... That ******* in Fast in the Furious (First one), Jet Li's character in WAR.. I could keep going if you'd like. And were they ever shown driving a T-180?

Kaibs
Of course not, but we're tlaking about how elusive they are as drivers yes?

Rogue Jedi
In their respective cars. T-180's go 300 mph I think.

Kaibs
Well... Jensen's car went pretty damn fast, and had some pretty crazy weapons on it.

Rogue Jedi
Nothing compared to the Mach 5.

Evilbigfoot
I eat Doritos.

Kaibs
You also appear to be a complete idiot. So congratulations.

Rogue Jedi
Cool ranch, man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.