Darth Maul vs Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai100
All out. Who wins?

Jinsoku Takai
Kas'im is the superior swordsman here and probably at least as effective as Maul when it comes to utilizing the Force. Kas'im takes it after an intense and possibly short duel (think the 3 round war between Hagler and Hearns - boxing analogy).

Higilo
I've always seen them as sort of equal, Kas'im follows the jack of all trades master of none analogy, whilst maul is focused on his one form, Maul wins after extremely intense battle. I see it as a rule of 2 apprentice vs an old blademaster teacher in a parody of the jedi order.

Jinsoku Takai
What in the hell are you talking about "jack of all trades master of none"? Kas'im mastered ALL seven forms.

truejedi
Yeah, I think Ka'sim the Magnificent has got this one actually, but it would be a HECK of a fight to watch.

Lord Lucien
The Dread Lord, Kas'im the Magnificent (May He Live Forever), needs only to reminisce about his talents and feats and Maul will submit to his superiority.

Pretty standard procedure, really...

truejedi
so wish i could change my SN to Kas'im the Magnificent.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by truejedi
so wish i could change my SN to Ka'sim the Magnificent.

Misspelled again, quickly use the EDIT button!!

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Misspelled again, quickly use the EDIT button!!

Sum ppl jst dnt lrn.

truejedi
i'm getting closer... i have it down to one 'S' now.

Slash_KMC
It's not your fault TJ, he does have an uncommon name.

Yet... he will strike you down if you do it again. That's just his badass way of dealing with disrespect.

truejedi
and he can strike me down with 7 different mastered forms.

Major Valerian
Interesting fight. Kas'im takes it after a great duel. I don't think their mastery of the Force would be much of a factor here, though.

axel_jovan

truejedi
Poor Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.