Band Name!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xander Gontier
I need help with a band name.I need a really good Punk/Emo/Metal/Hard Rock band name.I will take any suggestions(unless they are stupid,gay,or just not a good band name).Thanks in advance.

CrimsonEyes
Crimson Eyes

Slay
Goat of Satan
Steel Virgin
Peter Reverend

Scythe
Originally posted by Slay
Goat of Satan

You rang?

Slay
Originally posted by Scythe
You rang?
I did, in fact.

Bardock42
I don't know man, not being able to think of even a band name shows a severe lack of creativity which seems to stand at odds with the purpose of a band.

Xander Gontier
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't know man, not being able to think of even a band name shows a severe lack of creativity which seems to stand at odds with the purpose of a band.

I have alot of ideas,but they just dont seem good enough for me.

Jaganath
Innocent Sins
Lethal Cure
Awoke At Midnight
Blood Stayne
Sanctify
RV IV
Crxified
Lifes Poison

Pandemoniac
MindFlak
Worn Props
Ensnared/Escaped
Turned not Shaken
6 Globes off

Scythe
I did, in fact.

What up?

Scythe
Originally posted by Xander Gontier
I have alot of ideas,but they just dont seem good enough for me.

Jaganath
Innocent Sins
Lethal Cure
Awoke At Midnight
Blood Stayne
Sanctify
RV IV
Crxified
Lifes Poison

Open up a bible, first word you see. Close bible up, open again at random, first word you see again, couple those two words = bandname.

Slay
Originally posted by Scythe
What up?
I need help opening this jar right here.

Mr. Toad
Stale Mate

Scythe
I need help opening this jar right here.

We're gonna have to double team it, since alas, my hoofs have never given me the luxury of an opened jar. I'll hold, you twist.

Darth Truculent
Social Outcast
Pariah
Martyr

Stoic
Chains of Guilt
Concept of the Damned
Covenant of Ruin
Runny Nose smile

AsbestosFlaygon
Jizzim

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Xander Gontier
I need help with a band name.I need a really good Punk/Emo/Metal/Hard Rock band name.I will take any suggestions(unless they are stupid,gay,or just not a good band name).Thanks in advance.

Your stupid homophobia aside, let's dip into the Jello Biafra hat from his no more cocoons album so you don't pick out a lame metal name or "something" Youth:

Witch Penis, Anchovy Smegma, Sell Your Mom, John Wayne On Acid, Republican Buttocks, Zion Popsicle, Primer Gray Erection, Mondale, Magnum Jihad, Earth Fart, Electric Meat, **** Ass and Money, Criminal Spa, Peeping Tom Collins, Chocolate Fetus, Great Wall Of Goat Urine, Mosquito Cleavage, Christmasturbation, Uranium Playpen, Peppermint Leprosy, Angel Pus, The Magic Truncheons, Three Mile Colostomy, The Gingerbread Werewolves, Satan's Buttermilk, The Janitors of Anarchy, Be My Urinal, The Crotch Puppets, Video Sex Pope, Al Sharpton's Hair, Rogue Boner, Elvis Renquist, Crushed Velvet Vivisection, Bank Of Sodom, Sausage Gone Wrong, Aryan Embarrassment, Doomsday Pop Tarts, Pneumonia Wranglers, The Imperial Turdsicles, Helter Syringe.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Your stupid homophobia aside, let's dip into the Jello Biafra hat from his no more cocoons album so you don't pick out a lame metal name or "something" Youth:

Witch Penis, Anchovy Smegma, Sell Your Mom, John Wayne On Acid, Republican Buttocks, Zion Popsicle, Primer Gray Erection, Mondale, Magnum Jihad, Earth Fart, Electric Meat, **** Ass and Money, Criminal Spa, Peeping Tom Collins, Chocolate Fetus, Great Wall Of Goat Urine, Mosquito Cleavage, Christmasturbation, Uranium Playpen, Peppermint Leprosy, Angel Pus, The Magic Truncheons, Three Mile Colostomy, The Gingerbread Werewolves, Satan's Buttermilk, The Janitors of Anarchy, Be My Urinal, The Crotch Puppets, Video Sex Pope, Al Sharpton's Hair, Rogue Boner, Elvis Renquist, Crushed Velvet Vivisection, Bank Of Sodom, Sausage Gone Wrong, Aryan Embarrassment, Doomsday Pop Tarts, Pneumonia Wranglers, The Imperial Turdsicles, Helter Syringe.
crylaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.