Colossus vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules........

The Nuul
What the f**k?

0mega Spawn
LOL your newest threads involve vampires... and spiderman vs some flame mutant... why is that? do you like vampires & spiderman or dislike?

King Castle
Vampires are cool, son..... well not the marvel version but the movie ones are awesome and whats not to like about spiedrman... that boy can dance, duck and jab with the best of them... other then his mouth and racist humor.. he is gold

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com/blogs/media/blogs/sidekick//Spidey%20funny.jpg

0mega Spawn
ok i hear you lol

King Castle
well, not twilight. but the other movie versions... hmmm,,,,except for the blade ones and also the underworld ones seem to suck..

matter of fact only good vamp was lestat and he was impotent..

i take it back, they suck.

0mega Spawn
I know you just didnt say Underworld vampires suck...

King Castle
standard ones suck, only good one was the hybrid brother dude: Marcus

YFZ 350
All vampires suck.

0mega Spawn
how did the standard ones suck...

King Castle
b/c majority were pampered inbred dainty blue bloods... i rather be a hybrid or a lycan then your garden variety vamp..

KingD19
Truthfully, a regular lycan will take down several regular vamps.

A lycan elder will take down a vamp elder.

And Selene will beat everyone but Micheal.

snoopdogg
Viktor took Raz out with one hand and Raz was the 2nd in command iirc. And Raz as a human was able to fend off the vicious Lycans.Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
I know you just didnt say Underworld vampires suck... It was a joke....get it....suck.

KingD19
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Viktor took Raz out with one hand and Raz was the 2nd in command iirc. And Raz as a human was able to fend off the vicious Lycans. It was a joke....get it....suck.

Yeah, I remember. But Viktor was already hundreds of years old by the time Raze was turned. The strength difference was essentially insurmountable, as Raze was only a few hundred years old by the time Viktor killed him, and Viktor as in turn, much much older, therefore much stronger..

And fending off and beating are two different things.

He kept them from killing him, but if he hadn't been saved, he would've died sooner or later.

And in just about every medium, no vampire wants to go head up against a werewolf one on one.

snoopdogg
The only thing that really made the Lycans more formidable than the vampires were they had better natural weapons aka claws. Give a vamp a sword and there was usually piles of dead Lycans.

KingD19
The only thing that really made the Lycans more formidable than the vampires were they had better natural weapons aka claws. Give a vamp a sword and there was usually piles of dead Lycans.

They were faster, stronger, more durable, and had better natural weapons. And even with weapons lycans were wading through normal vamps before finally going down.

snoopdogg
I remember the lycans being the vampires bitches and not the other way around.

KingD19
Yes, Lycans were the vamps slaves, but if you remember correctly not the original feral wolves. They raised other lycans in captivity with those collars....but once they rose up, vamps went down.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
LOL your newest threads involve vampires... and spiderman vs some flame mutant... why is that? do you like vampires & spiderman or dislike?
He'll have phases were he makes twenty or thirty threads involving a certain character or character theme and then move on to another one within a week at most.

snoopdogg
I have to watch it again but I recall the lycans were almost killed into excition and went into hiding for a couple hundred years. I'd reather be a lycan anyways because you can walk in the sunlight but going feral would suck too.

KingD19
Their numbers weren't all that big to begin with since the vamps only had a singly lycan birth, and that was Lucian. THe others were made through bites. So escaping did cut down on a lot of the lycan numbers, and a lot of the vamp numbers as well. Lucian wanted to bolster their ranks, and he thought Viktor was dead so he had some breathing room.

Simple fact is, one on one, a werewolf vs a vamp of equal age/power...means the werewolf wins.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19
Their numbers weren't all that big to begin with since the vamps only had a singly lycan birth, and that was Lucian. THe others were made through bites. So escaping did cut down on a lot of the lycan numbers, and a lot of the vamp numbers as well. Lucian wanted to bolster their ranks, and he thought Viktor was dead so he had some breathing room.

Simple fact is, one on one, a werewolf vs a vamp of equal age/power...means the werewolf wins. Considering how easily Viktor killed Raze I'd go with the vampire of equal age.

King Castle
Viktor was also older then Raz which made him stronger... and Lucian was younger then viktor and he beat him during the uprising...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King Castle
Viktor was also older then Raz which made him stronger... and Lucian was younger then viktor and he beat him during the uprising... Yea, but Viktor wasn't at full power either iirc.

Omega Vision
Considering how easily Viktor killed Raze I'd go with the vampire of equal age.
You don't think it isn't possible that Raze was weakened by all the lashings from the silver whips?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You don't think it isn't possible that Raze was weakened by all the lashings from the silver whips? Come again?

Omega Vision
Come again?
Raze had just gotten finished fighting Craven's bodyguard, who had hit Raze a bunch of times with a pair of silver whips.

snoopdogg
Raze had just gotten finished fighting Craven's bodyguard, who had hit Raze a bunch of times with a pair of silver whips. What?

King Castle
he's saying he was tired and beaten and viktor killed him when he wasnt at his best..

also Vik looked pretty refreshed to me when he went to face the lycans

snoopdogg
Yea, Raze was tired and beaten and Vik was refreshed....that's gotta be it.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure that's sarcasm, but it's true. Raze had just been beaten multiple times and still had gouges of flesh torn out from the whips. Viktor had killed maybe 2 start up lycans before that.

Omega Vision
I'm not saying that Raze would have beaten Viktor, just that it bears thinking whether he was at his best when he attacked Vik.

KingD19
Yeah, it's like William vs Micheal. Micheal probably still would've won because he was a hybrid, but William had been deprived of nourishment for around 800 years, and was nowhere near full strength. If he was, he more than likely still would've lost, but the fight would've been a lot better.

The Pict
Viktor took Raz out with one hand and Raz was the 2nd in command iirc. And Raz as a human was able to fend off the vicious Lycans. It was a joke....get it....suck.

Better have been a joke. I know there is a big Underworld fan around here somewhere.

snoopdogg
Raze as a human was knocking lycans around him as a werewolf would make him uber and he was a knat to Vik.

snoopdogg
I'm not saying that Raze would have beaten Viktor, just that it bears thinking whether he was at his best when he attacked Vik. So are you saying Raze was weakened and Vik was at full power?

KingD19
Raze as a human was knocking lycans around him as a werewolf would make him uber and he was a knat to Vik.

Apparently you don't get it. Vampires grow more powerful with age, Viktor was an Elder. That meant he was one of the 3 oldest Vampires, Markus being the original, and Amelia being the other. As such, he was the 2nd most powerful vamp in the trilogy. He was already hundreds of years old by the time Raze was turned, and when he was awakened early by Selene, he was even more powerful as he was at least another hundred years old after Amelias reign.

Raze was the 2nd strongest Lycan, as Lucian turned him and his strength was enhanced by the transformation, but even though Lycans grow with age like vampires, Raze was too young to be a major threat to Viktor. The fight probably would've been a lot better had he not moments before fighting Viktor, been flogged for a good few minutes with silver bullwhips. And yes, he was weakened. Viktor on the other hand, was fresh seeing as how he'd just woken up and had a good drink of Selene's blood.

the ninjak
Viktor was awoken too early in his slumber to be fully rejuvinated.

A Lycan or Vampire's strength is very much based on their character.
Their age and Generation.

Souldn't this be in the Movie forum?

jinzin
standard ones suck, only good one was the hybrid brother dude: Marcus
WHAT?! YOU WILL CONCEDE! Victor was epic!

jinzin
Yeah, it's like William vs Micheal. Micheal probably still would've won because he was a hybrid, but William had been deprived of nourishment for around 800 years, and was nowhere near full strength. If he was, he more than likely still would've lost, but the fight would've been a lot better. contend William would have destroyed him the same way Viktor almost did.

jinzin
Apparently you don't get it. Vampires grow more powerful with age, Viktor was an Elder. That meant he was one of the 3 oldest Vampires, Markus being the original, and Amelia being the other. As such, he was the 2nd most powerful vamp in the trilogy. He was already hundreds of years old by the time Raze was turned, and when he was awakened early by Selene, he was even more powerful as he was at least another hundred years old after Amelias reign.

Raze was the 2nd strongest Lycan, as Lucian turned him and his strength was enhanced by the transformation, but even though Lycans grow with age like vampires, Raze was too young to be a major threat to Viktor. The fight probably would've been a lot better had he not moments before fighting Viktor, been flogged for a good few minutes with silver bullwhips. And yes, he was weakened. Viktor on the other hand, was fresh seeing as how he'd just woken up and had a good drink of Selene's blood.

Seriously all one needs to do is look at William, Viktor wanted no part of him 1 on 1 and infact brought an entire regiment to deal with him.... How does one concluded that Vampire elders are a bigger threat from that?

Or the fact that Lucian swatted Vik aside during his escape.

KingD19
I'm saying Vamp elders are a threat to normal lycans like Raze.

William was the original werewolf, and the only people who could fight him one on one would be Markus and Corvinus.

And I think that Micheal was a good competitor seeing as how he lasted against Markus, who was of course a centuries old warrior and a much better fighter. William on the other hand was a feral monster.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by the ninjak
Viktor was awoken too early in his slumber to be fully rejuvinated.

I agree.

And didn't Raze get hit with the whip at the beginning of the movie? Maybe I'm wrong.

0mega Spawn
Vampires are cool, son..... well not the marvel version but the movie ones are awesome and whats not to like about spiedrman... that boy can dance, duck and jab with the best of them... other then his mouth and racist humor.. he is gold

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com/blogs/media/blogs/sidekick//Spidey%20funny.jpg i just realised spiderman wasn't being racist he playing was jameson like he was LOL...

snoopdogg
Drac wins btw.

KingD19
I agree.

And didn't Raze get hit with the whip at the beginning of the movie? Maybe I'm wrong.

At the beginning of the movie, Selene caught Raze in the chest with those razor discs.

The whipping was just prior to fighting Viktor, and to say Vik wasn't at full strength when he neck snapped Raze and then took it to a fledling Micheal is crazy. There's nothing to suggest he wasn't at full power, as when Markus was resurrected by the lycan blood, he was already at full power, he just slaughtered Kraven's crew and drank from Kraven to see his memories.

King Castle
just ask yourself if you were inside a room locked up with a vampire or a Werewolf.

ask yourself, self: who would you rather be?

KingD19
If I was locked in a room with either....it depends on the outcome. I'd rather be in a room with a vampire if he was going to kill me, as with a lycan I'd probably get ripped to shreds, which I hear is incredibly painful. Rather I just get shot in the head or drained.

I'd rather be a lycan though. Human for a majority of the time, stronger and faster than vampires, control over my transformation after a while.

King Castle
an average vampire would get ripped apart by an average werewolf

Omega Vision
just ask yourself if you were inside a room locked up with a vampire or a Werewolf.

ask yourself, self: who would you rather be?
I've never liked the idea of werewolf bites spreading the curse/disease.

Given how voracious werewolves are you'd think the world would be overrun by werewolves.

The Pict
Originally posted by jinzin
WHAT?! YOU WILL CONCEDE! Victor was epic!

thumb up

snoopdogg
At the beginning of the movie, Selene caught Raze in the chest with those razor discs.

The whipping was just prior to fighting Viktor, and to say Vik wasn't at full strength when he neck snapped Raze and then took it to a fledling Micheal is crazy. There's nothing to suggest he wasn't at full power, as when Markus was resurrected by the lycan blood, he was already at full power, he just slaughtered Kraven's crew and drank from Kraven to see his memories. Sugar coat it anyway you like but Viktor served Raze. After watching it again there is no visible signs that Raze was even hurt when Vik served him.

KingD19
I never said he didn't serve him. I already told you why. Viktor was already waaaay too old for Raze to do anything to him.

Dum Dum Dugan
some one earlier said lucian was turned Raze, however that is incorrect if not mistaken he was turned by a no named werewolve just like everyone else.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
some one earlier said lucian was turned Raze, however that is incorrect if not mistaken he was turned by a no named werewolve just like everyone else. You may be right. Lucian changed the rest of the prisoners after they escaped the castle iirc.

Dum Dum Dugan
You may be right. Lucian changed the rest of the prisoners after they escaped the castle iirc.
I dont remember raze getting turned, but I do remember him in line to get turned like many others at the castle.

Deadline
Damn it off topic or what.

snoopdogg
Drac wins if he uses his powers.

jinzin
I'm saying Vamp elders are a threat to normal lycans like Raze.

William was the original werewolf, and the only people who could fight him one on one would be Markus and Corvinus.

And I think that Micheal was a good competitor seeing as how he lasted against Markus, who was of course a centuries old warrior and a much better fighter. William on the other hand was a feral monster.

I personally think William at full power may have been stronger than Micheal... maybe stronger than Markus just based on the way he was manhandling Micheal in the majority of their fight. Micheal just happened to outmaneuver him at the moment.

There's also the fact that William had been shot with multiple machine guns, hand guns, and a friggin chain gun when immediately before having to contend with Michael.

SupremeMan
forum rules........

How resistant is Colossus to mind control? That's really Dracula's best bet. His next is lightning bolts but again, not sure that will stop Colossus. Finally, Dracula could turn to mist and create an endless stalemate.

BobbyD
Originally posted by jinzin
I personally think William at full power may have been stronger than Micheal... maybe stronger than Markus just based on the way he was manhandling Micheal in the majority of their fight. Micheal just happened to outmaneuver him at the moment.

There's also the fact that William had been shot with multiple machine guns, hand guns, and a friggin chain gun when immediately before having to contend with Michael.

Good thing for them this wasn't the Archangel Michael.

angel

KingD19
Originally posted by SupremeMan
How resistant is Colossus to mind control? That's really Dracula's best bet. His next is lightning bolts but again, not sure that will stop Colossus. Finally, Dracula could turn to mist and create an endless stalemate.

Pete's resistance is magic and physical trauma, has no defense against mind control. But Drac would have a hard time biting him I'm pretty sure.

And lightning doesn't hurt him.

srankmissingnin
Seems back on topic now... but...

Underworld was all sorts of stupid.

juggernaut74
What is Colossus gonna do?

KingD19
If Drac doesn't go mist, he gets punched in the face by the metal man.

pro'ly colossus. drac can win some through hipnosis

edit: underwolrd was garbage, they plagerized white wolf and still managed take a dump on the source material

King Castle
ooh.. whats white wolf about?

http://www.arwickboldt.com/LIS753/images/hamster2.jpg

Mindset
Underworld was good.

that carrot eating hamster sure is cute. it's a rpg publisher that produced vampire the masquerade and werewolf the apocalypse, two games that shared a universe called world of darkness. they also published novels set in this unvierses like the sonja blue series. a lot of what you see in underworld was pulled from these games and a specific novel set in it: the secret societies of monsters waging war below the human noses without them realizing, the elders, the houses, the 'abomination', the romeu and juliette affair, the texture the whole thing. I think white wolf sued their asses and settled for some undisclosed amount.

KingD19
They even had a literal white wolf in WIlliam.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Drac doesn't go mist, he gets punched in the face by the metal man.

How did punching Dracula work out last time for Colossus?

King Castle
Dracula palmed the last one last time..
no big deal... colossus is older stronger and can follow up with a secondary...

tossing colossus doesnt equate to winning

the ninjak
1.Dracula turns into mist and chills out in the void room while Colossus starves to death.

2.Can Colossus be hypnotised? Drac makes Colossus think he is a naked Kitty. Piotr powers down and gets bit.

3.Drac runs in circles for 3 days while Piotr once again starves or falls from sleep deprevation WIN!

4. Do void rooms have rooves? Drac turns into a bat and hangs out on the roof till CMan falls from starvation/sleep depravation.

the ninjak
Colossus will make an awesome vampire.

Mindset
wtf is a void room?

KingD19
1.Dracula turns into mist and chills out in the void room while Colossus starves to death.

2.Can Colossus be hypnotised? Drac makes Colossus think he is a naked Kitty. Piotr powers down and gets bit.

3.Drac runs in circles for 3 days while Piotr once again starves or falls from sleep deprevation WIN!

4. Do void rooms have rooves? Drac turns into a bat and hangs out on the roof till CMan falls from starvation/sleep depravation.

1. Colossus doesn't need to eat in metal form...so that won't work.

2. Could work.

3. Once again, doesn't need to eat or sleep while in metal form.

4. No sleep or starving.

And apparently you're forgetting that as a vampire, Dracula needs blood to survive.....going days without it will make him much weaker. Also, current Dracula's strength is in question, since regular vamps took him down when his son staged the coup. And those same vamps were getting easily manhandled by Colossus.

the ninjak
OK Hypnotism thensmile

Originally posted by Mindset
wtf is a void room?

If no environment is given opponents fight in a void room. I dont know any other details.

That was his son that sank the stake in. Instantly weakening Drac the rumble was the end of it. Drac aint falling for the "Son backstabbing Dad in the back" trick again.

Mindset
Yea, they fight in a featureless arena, where did the words 'void room' come from?

the ninjak
King Castle said it. I reckon every fight should have an environment.

What's a featurless room? Is it sealed?

people have taken the featureless environment to mean a vacuum chamber, but it shouldnt be that way. next we're gonna say there is no sunlight or air in the featureless environment.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
next we're gonna say there is no sunlight or air in the featureless environment.

Heh heh. shifty

So is Colossus susceptible to hypnotism or what?

Deadline
Originally posted by 753
people have taken the featureless environment to mean a vacuum chamber, but it shouldnt be that way. next we're gonna say there is no sunlight or air in the featureless environment.

Thats true actually so Storm has no powers on KMC? confused

Heh heh. shifty

So is Colossus susceptible to hypnotism or what? probably. he is a pretty dumb one.

Deadline
Originally posted by 753
probably. he is a pretty dumb one.

Thats cold.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Deadline
Thats true actually so Storm has no powers on KMC? confused

Storm can create lightning indoors.

KingD19
Colossus is actually pretty clever, especially when it comes to fighting.

Deadline
Storm can create lightning indoors.

Yeah but still. Weather control should be allowed I guess.

the ninjak
Colossus is an artist and a poet.

I can't believe nobody has brought up taking advantage of the featureless room yet.

colossus couldnt understand when the mother of his son said the boy was named piotr after his father - this was a woman living in an isolated tribe in the savage land where the common names are things like nereel, shakani, shana and kazar.

he is a moron

the ninjak
Yeah Colossus is on the menu tonight.

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
people have taken the featureless environment to mean a vacuum chamber, but it shouldnt be that way. next we're gonna say there is no sunlight or air in the featureless environment. the void room is dark with no lights or oxygen also ppl float in there no expression

KingD19
Originally posted by 753
colossus couldnt understand when the mother of his son said the boy was named piotr after his father - this was a woman living in an isolated tribe in the savage land where the common names are things like nereel, shakani, shana and kazar.

he is a moron

Actually, the boy was named Peter, not Piotr. And he was conceived in a threesome, which before that, he'd never been with a woman. On top of that, she never told him he'd gotten her pregnant. And whats to say he knew the average names of people in the Savage Land?

And like I said, in battle he's a genius. He was fighting a huge monster who he knew he couldn't hurt right off, so he flipped off a wall and used his increased momentum to knock him off his feet.

When he was a teen, he knew he couldn't hurt Hulk, so he used his better combat skills to take him down.

Actually, the boy was named Peter, not Piotr. And he was conceived in a threesome, which before that, he'd never been with a woman. On top of that, she never told him he'd gotten her pregnant. And whats to say he knew the average names of people in the Savage Land?

And like I said, in battle he's a genius. He was fighting a huge monster who he knew he couldn't hurt right off, so he flipped off a wall and used his increased momentum to knock him off his feet.

When he was a teen, he knew he couldn't hurt Hulk, so he used his better combat skills to take him down.

same difference, peter would be even stranger for savage land standards.

lol so what? it was a mff 3 some not a mmf one. who else could she have gotten pregnant from? he's a forrest gump level moron. "his name is forrest too? yes, just like his daddy. his daddy's name is forrest too?"

none of that is gonna help a lot against evading dracula's mind control atempts.

KingD19
Yeah, he left for years, and he didn't exactly keep track of what time and day it was when they got it on. He probably didn't even know considering they were in the Savage Land, or care for that matter as he was losing his virginity in a f*cking menage a trois!!!

And like I said, he was gone for years, she could've slept with dozens of guys by then.

Anyway, he's been constantly shown as clever over the years, in dialogue and combat. One showing where the writer didn't want him to have a kid, doesn't cancel those out.

Not saying he can escape hypnosis, as his psi-resistance is about as average as it gets, but he's not dumb.

SamZED

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com/blogs/media/blogs/sidekick//Spidey%20funny.jpg LOL Where's that scan from?? How did I not see it before? Epic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.