exciles surfer vs captain marvel,superman and black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
remember this surfer was beating galactus blood lust on

The Nuul
exciles

laughing

Cuperman solos.

Q99
The trio wins easy.

He was beating a weaker, fairly pacifistic Galactus who regularly gave up energy to replenish other worlds.

When he made EXiles Sabertooth into a Herald, 'Silver Sabertooth' (who was in fact gold) beat him down on combat prowess.

lionking
we know gladiator is stronger then superman and captain marvel and look what surfer did to him when he tryed to uses strenght agaisnt him

D_Dude1210
We might get the "Exiles Gladiator was non-616 version, thus we cannot give him 616 feats/capabilities" argument.

Safest way is to stipulate that exiles characters are at 616 levels.

Stoic
The only problem with the Exiles Surfer is that you have to prove that he is more powerful than the 616 Surfer, and that Exiles Gladiator is not weaker than his 616 counterpart.

If, and I mean if the Exiles Gladiator was indeed as powerful as his 616 counterpart, and he was chumped as easily as he was by the Surfer (Exiles) then, I would give him a decent chance of taking this, but no one can prove this, so as far as I'm concerned, Cap Marvel, Supes, and Teth break him.

D_Dude1210
^ Told ya! :P

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Stoic
The only problem with the Exiles Surfer is that you have to prove that he is more powerful than the 616 Surfer, and that Exiles Gladiator is not weaker than his 616 counterpart.

If, and I mean if the Exiles Gladiator was indeed as powerful as his 616 counterpart, and he was chumped as easily as he was by the Surfer (Exiles) then, I would give him a decent chance of taking this, but no one can prove this, so as far as I'm concerned, Cap Marvel, Supes, and Teth break him.

Sadly true but Im just gonna say Sufer rapes big grin

lionking
http://img164.imageshack.us/i/ssravager2ql6.jpg/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.