WWH Vs WW3 Black Adam....well not exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
if they were to switch places how would each where would they get stopped

Omega Vision
Black Adam stops Marvel Earth. biscuits

Black bolt z
WW3 would beat sentry.

WWH would fail.

carver9
None of them would make it.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by carver9
None of them would make it. how come?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
WW3 would beat sentry.

WWH would fail. he'd get tattooed by the Sentry.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
he'd get tattooed by the Sentry. Except he wouldn't wink

quanchi112
Except he wouldn't wink Adam can't trade blows with the WW hulk.

Stoic
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how come?

Zom/Strange would have killed Teth eventually. There was a plot to the Hulk's fight with Zom/Strange, and Teth wouldn't have been let off of the hook, which is due to his general assholishness. He wouldn't have given a rats ass about the helpless civilians about to die from his encounter with Zom/Strange, and this would be his own undoing.

Hulk lacked the flight ability that Teth possesses and would not be able to back-pedal the way that Teth could once he got into trouble.

The answer to this thread is, neither would complete the others task, and I doubt that Teth would be able to defeat the Sentry as well.

Black bolt z
Adam can't trade blows with the WW hulk. Except he can wink

quanchi112
Except he can wink Heat vision mauled his face. LOL. Hulk would break it as would the Sentry.

Black bolt z
Heat vision mauled his face. LOL. Hulk would break it as would the Sentry. No he wouldn't.

WWH arc was PIS.Strange,Sentry,Reed....all should have beat him easily.

And WW3 Adam>Sentry.

quanchi112
No he wouldn't.

WWH arc was PIS.Strange,Sentry,Reed....all should have beat him easily.

And WW3 Adam>Sentry. That's your opinion which contradicts what happened on panel. Hv mauled his face. That's weak.

Sentry would rape a guy's face that hv owns.

Black bolt z
That's your opinion which contradicts what happened on panel. Hv mauled his face. That's weak.

Sentry would rape a guy's face that hv owns. no expression

quanchi112
no expression Yep, it's a fact hv mauled him. He ain't tough enough for either WW Hulk or the sentry.

Black bolt z
Yep, it's a fact hv mauled him. He ain't tough enough for either WW Hulk or the sentry. Originally posted by Black bolt z
no expression

quanchi112
I see you didn't read the arc where his face looked like hamburger helper.

Black bolt z
I see you didn't read the arc where his face looked like hamburger helper. Sentry got beat by fists....HV>fists.

My logic>yours.

quanchi112
Sentry got beat by fists....HV>fists.

My logic>yours. Hv is greater than WW Hulk's fists ? Really ? You have no idea what you are even talking about.

You have no logic.

Black bolt z
Hv is greater than WW Hulk's fists ? Really ? You have no idea what you are even talking about.

You have no logic. Really?Prove me wrong.

The Pict
None of them would make it.

oh Agreed!

Hv is greater than WW Hulk's fists ? Really ? You have no idea what you are even talking about.

You have no logic.

Not true in all circumstances. Supe's HV punches through stars and can be used to heat planets. That is more powerful than WWH's fist, there is no doubt. But IIRC it was MM that HV'd Adam's face?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
oh Agreed!

Not true in all circumstances. Supe's HV punches through stars and can be used to heat planets. That is more powerful than WWH's fist, there is no doubt. But IIRC it was MM that HV'd Adam's face? Hulk's strength has busted through asteroids far bigger than earth. It's not even close when it comes to power here.

quanchi112
Really?Prove me wrong. You need to justify your claim. You claimed it is greater so let's see these MM feats with his hv and then I will counter with Hulk's strength.

Warlord

Nihilist
With the same pis involved Adam would be able to do what Hulk did.

Black bolt z
You need to justify your claim. You claimed it is greater so let's see these MM feats with his hv and then I will counter with Hulk's strength. Originally posted by The Pict

Not true in all circumstances. Supe's HV punches through stars and can be used to heat planets. That is more powerful than WWH's fist, there is no doubt. But IIRC it was MM that HV'd Adam's face?

quanchi112
I already countered this. We've seen all out Supes hv fail to do anything except slightly burn WW's face.

Black bolt z
I already countered this. We've seen all out Supes hv fail to do anything except slightly burn WW's face. We've also seen it punch through stars.

quanchi112
We've also seen it punch through stars. We've also seen it do less damage on an actual person so my point stands and holds true.

Black bolt z
We've also seen it do less damage on an actual person so my point stands and holds true. Originally posted by Black bolt z
We've also seen it punch through stars.

And thats more of a WW durability feat then HV low feat.

quanchi112
And thats more of a WW durability feat then HV low feat. It proves you wrong. If hv was as dangerous as you stated he should have melted her face off.

Nihilist
Why are you 2 only use low feats of durability when WWH got his face busted open by a depowered Juggernaut with 1 punch, which is just as bad as Adam face getting metled

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
Why are you 2 only use low feats of durability when WWH got his face busted open by a depowered Juggernaut with 1 punch, which is just as bad as Adam face getting metled WW Hulk has a healing factor which Adam does not making it irrelevant.

Nihilist
WW Hulk has a healing factor which Adam does not making it irrelevant. And Hulk had rests inbetween all his fights Adam didnt so his healing factor wouldnt have as much time against the DC lot as he had against Marvel.

Omega Vision
And Hulk had rests inbetween all his fights Adam didnt so his healing factor wouldnt have as much time against the DC lot as he had against Marvel.
And help. It's funny how often Hulk fans 'forget' that Hulk wouldn't have gotten as far as he did without Warbound's help.

quanchi112
And Hulk had rests inbetween all his fights Adam didnt so his healing factor wouldnt have as much time against the DC lot as he had against Marvel. The angrier he gets the better his healing factor is so it makes it a non issue. Hulk's built for these types of brawls and while Adam is very good at them he's no Hulk.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And help. It's funny how often Hulk fans 'forget' that Hulk wouldn't have gotten as far as he did without Warbound's help. Yeah forgot about that.

Omega Vision
The angrier he gets the better his healing factor is so it makes it a non issue. Hulk's built for these types of brawls and while Adam is very good at them he's no Hulk.
Eh. He's better than a Hulk.

quanchi112
Eh. He's better than a Hulk. Look at his face at the end of ww 3. Hulk wanted to be put down he allowed it not the same case with Adam.

carver9
And Hulk had rests inbetween all his fights Adam didnt so his healing factor wouldnt have as much time against the DC lot as he had against Marvel.

You do know that bow and arrows was going through black adam as easily as it would go through a human right.

Let's not talk about durability showings when we have wooden arrows puncturing him.

Nihilist
The angrier he gets the better his healing factor is so it makes it a non issue. Hulk's built for these types of brawls and while Adam is very good at them he's no Hulk. Pity it was proven he needed rest for his HF to do it job,like the Zom fight,adamantium barrage and when Sentry was hitting him with his energy cyclone.

Adam took on far more people at once that Hulk did, plus Adam also beat the 4 horsmen at once iirc.

Omega Vision
You do know that bow and arrows was going through black adam as easily as it would go through a human right.

Let's not talk about durability showings when we have wooden arrows puncturing him.
Carver using low showings that might have never happened/probably taken way out of context in a versus thread?

Never seen this show before.

carver9
And help. It's funny how often Hulk fans 'forget' that Hulk wouldn't have gotten as far as he did without Warbound's help.

Majoriyt of the hulks showing was without the aid of the warbound.

quanchi112
Pity it was proven he needed rest for his HF to do it job,like the Zom fight,adamantium barrage and when Sentry was hitting him with his energy cyclone.

Adam took on far more people at once that Hulk did, plus Adam also beat the 4 horsmen at once iirc. The guy instantly healed from a broken neck soon as his power levels returned. His durability was never an issue in the entire arc. He was never really pushed until he came up against the Sentry who is a lot more powerful than Black Adam let alone the fact the moment someone else actually pissed off the Hulk we saw his levels shoot through the roof with no injuries at all.

Nihilist

Let's not talk about durability showings when we have wooden arrows puncturing him. After fighting shit loads of heroes at once for long periods of time, Hulk was getting opened up in every fight even with the kid Xmen and the likes of She Hulk and Thing all of which Hulk battled when he was fresh.

quanchi112
After fighting shit loads of heroes at once for long periods of time, Hulk was getting opened up in every fight even with the kid Xmen and the likes of She Hulk and Thing all of which Hulk battled when he was fresh. Hulk easily bested them all. Everyone who got in his way they went down.

Nihilist
The guy instantly healed from a broken neck soon as his power levels returned. His durability was never an issue in the entire arc. He was never really pushed until he came up against the Sentry who is a lot more powerful than Black Adam let alone the fact the moment someone else actually pissed off the Hulk we saw his levels shoot through the roof with no injuries at all. The hero Sentry doesnt have any showing to say heis above Adam at all, if you think he has name them. Black Adam beat the shit out Captain Marvel/Shazam with ease.

carver9
Carver using low showings that might have never happened/probably taken way out of context in a versus thread?

Never seen this show before.

What are you talking about? It did happened and I proved this a long time ago. Don't come to me about taking things out of context, how about you read the story before debating on it. Let me help you out, look at the scene when he gets dog piled and look at his arm... you will see an arrow straight through it. Onedumb know about this, I wonder why you, a dc fan knows nothing of this.

quanchi112
The hero Sentry doesnt have any showing to say heis above Adam at all, if you think he has name them. Black Adam beat the shit out Captain Marvel/Shazam with ease. Genis vell, terrax raping, holding a cc, overloading the absorbing man.

Adam could never do that to the real Shazam.

Nihilist
Hulk easily bested them all. Everyone who got in his way they went down. Easily laughing out loud he couldnt put Juggernaut down which is fact, couldnt put Sentry down even without 7 free punches and needed Zom to stop and give him time to ragain himself.

carver9
After fighting shit loads of heroes at once for long periods of time, Hulk was getting opened up in every fight even with the kid Xmen and the likes of She Hulk and Thing all of which Hulk battled when he was fresh.

Who said that hulk is completely invulnerable? His healing factor IS his durabilty.

Nihilist
Genis vell, terrax raping, holding a cc, overloading the absorbing man.

Adam could never do that to the real Shazam. Genis Vell who he stalemated whilst bothh holding back, Terrax the comsic jobber and Ganymede kicked his ass easily before, Captain Marvell destroyed a cc whislt it was killing him which is way above holding a cc, overloading absorbing man which means nothing as he wouldnt be able to overload Adam.

quanchi112
Easily laughing out loud he couldnt put Juggernaut down which is fact, couldnt put Sentry down even without 7 free punches and needed Zom to stop and give him time to ragain himself. He beat juggs ass the first time and easily bfr'd him the second time because he was on a time schedule. Hulk was never even close to being put down not by the juggernaut not by anyone. Posters like yourself who see a Hulk nosebleed and think oh man he's in real trouble have no clue about the Hulk.

When I said easily bested them all I was referring to the xmen books not the entire run. Sentry is another story but Zom was nothing compared to the Hulk whom he easily bested.

Nihilist
Who said that hulk is completely invulnerable? His healing factor IS his durabilty. Like i said Hulk had time to heal after every fight, running the same path as Adam did he wouldnt have the same luxury.

quanchi112
Genis Vell who he stalemated whilst bothh holding back, Terrax the comsic jobber and Ganymede kicked his ass easily before, Captain Marvell destroyed a cc whislt it was killing him which is way above holding a cc, overloading absorbing man which means nothing as he wouldnt be able to overload Adam. So why is stalemating genis vell not impressive...adam couldn't do so.

Terrax isn't the jobber you make him out to be and give me another example of someone scaring Terrax off as easily as he did.

Marvel couldn't hold one like Sentry did.

Overloading him is very impressive and I never said he'd do this to Adam.

carver9
Easily laughing out loud he couldnt put Juggernaut down which is fact, couldnt put Sentry down even without 7 free punches and needed Zom to stop and give him time to ragain himself.

So you are calling thor, the exemplers, the stranger, along with numerous of top tier beings weak since they were unable to drop the juggernaut? Is that what you are telling me? Hell, juggernaut laughed at thors effort.

Nihilist
He beat juggs ass the first time and easily bfr'd him the second time because he was on a time schedule. Hulk was never even close to being put down not by the juggernaut not by anyone. Posters like yourself who see a Hulk nosebleed and think oh man he's in real trouble have no clue about the Hulk.More lies from you,easily bfrd my ass Juggs got in more and better hits than Hulk which did more damage which is on panel fact. He was in trouble when Sentry hit him with his energy cyclone thats why the warbound said they had to help him and try and disperse the energy from around the Hulk. They also had to shield him against the army.

Hulk was on his kness screaming in agony after being totally dominated and getting holes punched through him, factt Hulk only had a chance when Strange stopped stomping him and gave him to recover.

carver9
Like i said Hulk had time to heal after every fight, running the same path as Adam did he wouldnt have the same luxury.

Why wouldn't he? Shaggyman also have an impressive healing factor and people like batman was able to damage him but that still didn't stop him from stomping the jla.

Nihilist
So why is stalemating genis vell not impressive...adam couldn't do so.Based on? all they did was mainly trade punches and Genis doesnt have a great record of being a brawler

Fact is other far below Sentry have kicked Terraxs ass, and Terrax didnt run from Tyrant the first they met so does that put Sentry above Tyrant?

Your opinion, but seeing as he did something greater to a cube that was doing more damage to him and the universe.

Why bring it up then as we are comparing how we are comparing Sentry would or wouldnt beat Adam.

Nihilist
So you are calling thor, the exemplers, the stranger, along with numerous of top tier beings weak since they were unable to drop the juggernaut? Is that what you are telling me? Hell, juggernaut laughed at thors effort. Juggs had his FF agianst Thor, he didnt against Hulk. Most of the Examplers have nearly no feats to say they are anything worth of note. Stranger was getting rocked by B list heroes and was struggling with them in Beyond, his showing are up and down.

The Nuul
WW3 BA does better.

Nihilist
Why wouldn't he? Shaggyman also have an impressive healing factor and people like batman was able to damage him but that still didn't stop him from stomping the jla. Jla..and Adam fought shit loads of teams from all over at once and got bullrushed/jumped several times at once by big groups, Hulk fought everyone one on one, even the large groups of Xman did the same.

Black bolt z
Zom was nothing compared to the Hulk whom he easily bested. Are you really saying Zom>Hulk? If the story wasn't filled with PIS regular strange would have killed him.Zom can spite him.

Nihilist
Are you really saying Zom>Hulk? If the story wasn't filled with PIS regular strange would have killed him.Zom can spite him. Greg Pak already said regular Strange could have stopped if he had wanted to.

The Nuul
WWH is filled with PIS crap.

Black bolt z
Greg Pak already said regular Strange could have stopped if he had wanted to. Thats what i just said but OK....confused

The Nuul
No, you said this.

Are you really saying Zom>Hulk? If the story wasn't filled with PIS regular strange would have killed him.Zom can spite him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
No, you said this. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Are you really saying Zom>Hulk? If the story wasn't filled with PIS regular strange would have killed him.Zom can spite him.

The Pict
He beat juggs ass the first time and easily bfr'd him the second time because he was on a time schedule. Hulk was never even close to being put down not by the juggernaut not by anyone. Posters like yourself who see a Hulk nosebleed and think oh man he's in real trouble have no clue about the Hulk.

The first time it was the depowered Juggernaut, not the real thing and hardly a claim.

WWH was on the receiving end of an ass kicking from Juggernaut the second time round. He never held the upper hand in that fight once. He didn't easily bfr him either. Xavier distracted Juggernaut before Hulk moved aside.

carver9
The first time it was the depowered Juggernaut, not the real thing and hardly a claim.

WWH was on the receiving end of an ass kicking from Juggernaut the second time round. He never held the upper hand in that fight once. He didn't easily bfr him either. Xavier distracted Juggernaut before Hulk moved aside.

But why does it matter who was winning between juggernaut and hulk when overall, juggernaut would crush anyone that has been mentioned in this thread in a physical confrontation. If hulk could do thor the way he did him then I know for a fact that adam would get crushed by juggernaut in a physical fight.

Juggernaut is irrelevant to this thread since he is physically above top tier.

The Pict
But why does it matter who was winning between juggernaut and hulk when overall, juggernaut would crush anyone that has been mentioned in this thread in a physical confrontation. If hulk could do thor the way he did him then I know for a fact that adam would get crushed by juggernaut in a physical fight.

Juggernaut is irrelevant to this thread since he is physically above top tier.

Juggernaut wouldn't crush everyone that's been mentioned. I love Juggs and dislike Adam but it would most likely be a BFR in Adam's favour (not as bad as when Skaar bfr'd him, that was terrible, keeps me up at night haha!) If it did come down to a straight up slug fest then Juggernaut would win over time for sure.

If Hulk beat Thor then for a fact Juggernaut beats Adam?? confused

The reason I am arguing this is beacuase Quan always makes it sound as if WWH beat Juggernaut without too much effort. That just isn't true.

carver9
Juggernaut wouldn't crush everyone that's been mentioned. I love Juggs and dislike Adam but it would most likely be a BFR in Adam's favour (not as bad as when Skaar bfr'd him, that was terrible, keeps me up at night haha!) If it did come down to a straight up slug fest then Juggernaut would win over time for sure.

If Hulk beat Thor then for a fact Juggernaut beats Adam?? confused

The reason I am arguing this is beacuase Quan always makes it sound as if WWH beat Juggernaut without too much effort. That just isn't true.

I agree, wwh didn't beat jugs and when has adam ever resorted to bfring?

quanchi112

WWH was on the receiving end of an ass kicking from Juggernaut the second time round. He never held the upper hand in that fight once. He didn't easily bfr him either. Xavier distracted Juggernaut before Hulk moved aside. Uhm, Xavier spoke that's not distracting him. Hulk easily bfr'd him and announced he didn't have all day. If you think he kicked Hulk's ass you have zero knowledge of the Hulk. Bfr is a win, sport.

WW Hulk didn't put forth hardly any effort. He easily dismissed him. he was fine also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.