Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
So did anyone else get part 1 of the new series?

pretty good start for it Hit-Girl training Kick-Ass to fight and it actually shows it later in.

steverules_2
I got it, I liked it but I prefer the first issue of the first series but I am still looking forward to the next issue...dunno when it comes out though

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2
...dunno when it comes out though

Have you tried the Marvel site?

http://marvel.com/comic_books/issue/36536/kick-ass_2_2010_2

steverules_2
I would have but that place didn't have the release date for the first issue when I looked so I just use wiki to see whenever an issue is out

Thanks for the link big grin

the ninjak
The movie was great but the comic was terrible.

Entity
Originally posted by the ninjak
The movie was great but the comic was terrible. If by that you mean the exact opposite then correct! wink

TimBurtonsucks
Hit Girl........ As sexy as Terra imo!!

Kazenji
Originally posted by Entity
If by that you mean the exact opposite then correct! wink

Not that i've read first comic but the movie was'nt bad....

steverules_2
The comic was better imo, that doesn't mean I disliked the movie smile

SamZED
Great. Training.. Kick-ass is gonna be dodging bullets by the end of the year. Cause its lame to have a more or less "realistic" hero for a change.erm

roughrider
Originally posted by TimBurtonsucks
Hit Girl........ As sexy as Terra imo!!

She's seriously underage, you know. What the f**k?

Kazenji
Originally posted by SamZED
Great. Training.. Kick-ass is gonna be dodging bullets by the end of the year. Cause its lame to have a more or less "realistic" hero for a change.erm

Well i suppose he was gonna ask for it sooner or later when he met pro's like Hit-Girl and Big Daddy.....

willRules
Hit Girl vs Nemesis?

Kazenji
Issue 3 was good with Red Mist........now calling himself Mother****er and showing up to Justice Forever's secret hideout with his own group and getting them to kill Colonal Stars and his dog

Bet were gonna see Hit-Girl back in action.

Kazenji
Issue 4 preview

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=9890

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.