Omega Red vs The Gorgon (blind-folded)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The Gorgon gets an adamantium katana.

They fight in Tokyo.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Shishido can see in his "blindfold", I'm pretty sure.

Gorgon stomps.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shishido can see in his "blindfold", I'm pretty sure.

Gorgon stomps. how?

Prep-Man
Good fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
how?

Some special material methinks. Like Spider-Man's mask.

I doubt the pheromones would seriously affect him, he's faster, you've given him the katana made out of adamantium...

carver9
Gorgon in a stomp.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorgon stomps Omega Red but someone like Ares gets stomped?

What about the death spores and shit?

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

It won't work on gorgon and as soon as the bell start, gorgon will be all over arkady. He gave gorgon adamantium blades... a guy that is a perfectionist with blades.

This is a stomp and ares isn't gorgon.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9
It won't work on gorgon and as soon as the bell start, gorgon will be all over arkady. He gave gorgon adamantium blades... a guy that is a perfectionist with blades.

This is a stomp

Why not? So what, Omega Red gets blitzed?

ares isn't gorgon.

Yea, his better. Gorgon should stick to fighting children.

carver9
Why not? So what, Omega Red gets blitzed?

Yea, his better. Gorgon should stick to fighting children.

Yes, omega red gets blitzed just like wolverine got blitzed from a gorgon that was a football field away from him.

The only advantage ares have over gorgon is his strength whereas gorgon is faster, has a better healing factor, the better fighter, etc, etc...

Its debatable if ares could beat wolvy so how is he beating someone that is above wolverine in every category? Let's stay on topic please.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes, omega red gets blitzed just like wolverine got blitzed from a gorgon that was a football field away from him.

The only advantage ares have over gorgon is his strength whereas gorgon is faster, has a better healing factor, the better fighter, etc, etc...

Its debatable if ares could beat wolvy so how is he beating someone that is above wolverine in every category? Let's stay on topic please.

So Gorgon's faster than Omega Red in your opinion and beats the shit out of him? Hmm, kay. I wonder if Skrank agrees.

Faster? Debatable. The better fighter? That's a no. Gorgon was able to heal impalement and such without any problem. Ares was able to do the same. As far as I've seen, Gorgon having the better healing factor isn't clear. Of course I might be forgetting something.

Personally I think Ares beats the shit out of Wolverine.

Dum Dum Dugan

Faster? Debatable.
Based on what? I gladly debate this with you, because that just vastly overrating Ares speed.

was able to heal impalement and such without any problem. Ares was able to do the same. As far as I've seen, Gorgon having the better healing factor isn't clear.

when? Ares been dropped by machine gun firer before.

Personally I think Ares beats the shit out of Wolverine.
I completely disagree with you. I think Wolverine matches extremely well against Ares and would out fight him as well as being faster.

Dum Dum Dugan

That why ABC logic does not work. Red matches up far better against Ares then Gorgon.

His body is dead, what are spores going to do?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wait, weren't you the one arguing that Omega Red's powers can affect the undead? I specifically remember you arguing this.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Based on what? I gladly debate this with you, because that just vastly overrating Ares speed.

I think Alex -Ares' son- is on the same level of Gorgon speed wise. I think Ares is as fast if not faster than his son. He also has that crazy plank time feat against X-man.

when? Ares been dropped by machine gun firer before.

Read his mini series. Plenty of impalement going on. The only time it even slowed him down was when he was stabbed in the heart by the Grasscutter, and he wasn't even trying to fight his son at the time.

I assume you're not referring to the scene where Ares is momentarily taken off his feet by the police men. That was specifically attributed to him not feeling pain for a long time and the shock momentarily knocking him over. He got right back up - he was shot in the head and everything.

I completely disagree with you. I think Wolverine matches extremely well against Ares and would out fight him as well as being faster.

You can if you want to. If you think so. Ares is basically Wolverine if he was a lot more physically powerful and immortal. Great fighting skills, decent speed, healing factor -i.e. impalement isn't taking him down- along with his upgraded strength is enough to take down Wolverine.

srankmissingnin
Hard to say. Gorgon is a reanimated corpse, with green anchor instead of blood who may or may not technically be alive, so I'm not sure Arkady's death factor would work. If it doesn't Red still has the attributes to get him a win, he has extremely fast and durable, and Stark even said he was as strong as the Thing in Armor Wars recently... but he does have a problem of extending fights out to "savor" his wins, in instance where he can't or isn't using his death factor. The winner will depend on a few factors. Does Arkady's spores work, and if not how long can he go without replenishment from an outside source. Gorgon's damage soak is nearly peerless, it is possible he simply outlasts Omega Red... but it is alternative possible that Red gets a hold of him and rips his ass apart.

And Wolverine would wreak Ares... and so would Omega Red and Gorgon.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha, I can see the conflicting opinions raging inside of you Skrank. It's like your debating with yourself.

Disagreed.

srankmissingnin
Haha, I can see the conflicting opinions raging inside of you Skrank. It's like your debating with yourself.

Disagreed.

There are too many variables for me to come down on one side...

I want to say Red wins... but then I think maybe Gorgon does. embarrasment

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_n5xC4ByBQAU/RkOJI1r-3gI/AAAAAAAACNk/1ivxMK6cYss/s400/sentry_vs_the_void_1_jae_lee.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
I'm sure we can all agree that Gorgon can't see, and as such, his equilibrium is off and he falls down and scrapes his knee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.