Stranger vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Both at peak form. Who wins?

carver9
Galactus in a stomp.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Galactus in a stomp.

Bouboumaster
Galactus should demolish him.

WhiteWitchKing
Galactus. The Stranger is the worse of the cosmic. WTF is this guy's purpose in life?

Galactus: Omg, who's the weirdo?
Dr Doom: What the heck is this guy's powerset that Doom should steal?! *Doom facepalm*
Mistress Death: Have we met before? You look familiar stranger.
The Runner: Lol. The Stranger?! More like the Stalker. Hahaha. I'm such an ass!
Champion: Indeed, wth is he wearing? Lmao. He's got some legs there.
Scathan: DOES NOT APPROVE!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/88049-188713-stranger_super.jpg

Psycho Doctor
Stranger was pretty badass in Astonishing Thor #1 though.

YFZ 350
Galactus wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Galactus in a stomp.

D_Dude1210
Galactus is the new go-to guy against Marvel cosmic-level threats/problems.

A vast alien fleet is about to kill us all!! Who you gonna call? Galactus!
A tear in universe is bringing ugly undying enities into our doorstep! Who you gonna call? Yep. Galactus.
A lame old God wants to annihilate it all? Who you gonna call? Yessir! Galactus!

Galactus is the cosmic-level Wolverine.

basilisk
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Galactus is the new go-to guy against Marvel cosmic-level threats/problems.

A vast alien fleet is about to kill us all!! Who you gonna call? Galactus!
A tear in universe is bringing ugly undying enities into our doorstep! Who you gonna call? Yep. Galactus.
A lame old God wants to annihilate it all? Who you gonna call? Yessir! Galactus!

Galactus is the cosmic-level Wolverine.

Then Galactus gets his ass whomped by the cosmic threat to demonstrate how badass the threat is. Then Warlock/Nova/Thanos/Herc/Cho etc step in to finish the job.

I'd say that makes Galactus more like the cosmic-level Martian Manhunter.

Utrigita
Well if cover for Fantastic Four #586 holds true we will soon see Galactus fighting and most likely losing to Mr Fantastic.

Rica ding ding. sad

SamZED
Most of covers show the opposite of what's gonna happen in the book. Remember the Gladiator Vulcan cover?

Utrigita
Originally posted by SamZED
Most of covers show the opposite of what's gonna happen in the book. Remember the Gladiator Vulcan cover?

No, but point taken.

Colossus-Big C
i honestly put stranger around skyfather level, he stalemated one and then got defeated by an elder god

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by Utrigita
Well if cover for Fantastic Four #586 holds true we will soon see Galactus fighting and most likely losing to Mr Fantastic.

Rica ding ding. sad

I don't know, Hickman is pretty good at researching and incorporating a bunch of storylines.

The payoff between Big G and Reed looks to be something that will respect both characters. Hickman stated he wants to tell a good Galactus story in this "Fantastic Three" run and so far you can tell he respects the old dynamic between the FF and Galactus....let's just say I'm more confident in Hickman than pak or van lente. I don't mean that in the sense of high showings/low showings, but more in the sense that he knows the characters and how to write them...for ex. Reed marveling (and surprised that G still had it) that Galactus brought Taa II to Nu Earth was a nice touch..don't think Reed has personally seen it since secret wars.

anyway, stranger really needs a better look. Not that crap from Beyond! either...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Galactus. The Stranger is the worse of the cosmic. WTF is this guy's purpose in life?

Galactus: Omg, who's the weirdo?
Dr Doom: What the heck is this guy's powerset that Doom should steal?! *Doom facepalm*
Mistress Death: Have we met before? You look familiar stranger.
The Runner: Lol. The Stranger?! More like the Stalker. Hahaha. I'm such an ass!
Champion: Indeed, wth is he wearing? Lmao. He's got some legs there.
Scathan: DOES NOT APPROVE!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/88049-188713-stranger_super.jpg this a MUCH BETTER picture

http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/sp/f3874985f64bbb5148ce484e2019f2bc/Astonishing_Thor_1_021.jpg

janus77
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
this a MUCH BETTER picture

http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/sp/f3874985f64bbb5148ce484e2019f2bc/Astonishing_Thor_1_021.jpg
indeed it is yes

Sr J-Bieb

Rica ding ding. sad
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Mind%20and%20Senses/SecretWars005-14.jpg

They probably won't even scuffle anyway. Or if they do, it's because Galactus will try to destroy the people who were responsible for his future self's death, and Reed will talk him down.

basilisk

Rica ding ding. sad

Galactus is getting totally owned by Reed on that cover.

guy222
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
I don't know, Hickman is pretty good at researching and incorporating a bunch of storylines.

The payoff between Big G and Reed looks to be something that will respect both characters. Hickman stated he wants to tell a good Galactus story in this "Fantastic Three" run and so far you can tell he respects the old dynamic between the FF and Galactus....let's just say I'm more confident in Hickman than pak or van lente. I don't mean that in the sense of high showings/low showings, but more in the sense that he knows the characters and how to write them...for ex. Reed marveling (and surprised that G still had it) that Galactus brought Taa II to Nu Earth was a nice touch..don't think Reed has personally seen it since secret wars.

anyway, stranger really needs a better look. Not that crap from Beyond! either...

stranger is in astonishing thor #1

wat do u think of the scene with galactus and reed in the latest ff

MrMind
stranger got jumped by juggernaut......
galactus maul him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.