Blues Bros, Harry Potter, Padme, John McClane and Wicket VS The 501st & Death Eaters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
The Blues Bros get a mission from God to transport Harry Potter and Padme to a Rebel Base 20 miles in front of them. To bring peace to the galaxy. It's a ruined civilivian city of weaving roads and busted buildings.

In front of them is the Empire's 501st regiment, Storm Troopers and AT ATs.

Also Voldemort and the Death Eaters have joined Vader on site to get Harry.

Jake and Elwood in the front seats and they're wearing sunglasses.
Harry in the left passenger seat with wand in hand. They're driving a 1974 Dodge Monaco. Padme is in the middle wearing that hot leather outfit from Attack of the Clones.

John McClane is in the right passenger seat armed with a Desert Eagle with armor piecing bullets.

Wicket the Ewok is on the roof with a bolted down chain gun.

Do they make it to the Rebel Base?

Sadako of Girth
They definitely make it.

Excellent and imaginative thread, btw.

Thats the most badass crew Ive heard of.

Rogue Jedi
Two things: McClane is given armor piercing bullets, and the Blues Brothers are on a mission from God.

Yeah, Harry is quite safe.

Sadako of Girth
Harrys the one who doesn't make it.

He lives right up until the medal ceremony, but Duncan McElroy and the Goog Ole' Boys find him and ambush him, realising his allegiance to the Blue Brothers.

The BBs are on a mission from God and cant be killed, meanwhile the churches spoke out against Witchcraft/Harry Potter.

So God has McElroy murder Harry and Harry is found with half of his broken wand stuffed up his arse, and his spellbook pages used as toilet paper for the rednecks.

But at least he finds honor in helping the forces of light (and god) on the battlefield.

Rogue Jedi
Well if Voldemort mind ****s McClane, it;s all over.

Yeah, team two rapes. Voldemort solos.

Sadako of Girth
_40r5Vu2c94

Kaibs
Lol I find it funny how Padme is randomly there.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah shes not bad with that blaster.

She could probably bullseye old Voldy between the nutsack.

(But then would die of a "broken heart" later)

Nephthys
Team 2. Unless the Bros are uber.

Rogue Jedi
I can see it now.....Voldemort enters McClane's mind, makes him do this:

A8mVtWzx8D8&feature=related

I wonder what Vader sounds like when he laughs?

siriuswriter
The Blues Brothers are driving, correct?

I dunno about everyone else, but Jake, Elwood, and that car are getting through.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, they get blasted by AT AT fire.

Wei Phoenix
They're protected by God. They aren't failing at all. Blues Brothers solo.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

dadudemon
Voldy solos.

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
_40r5Vu2c94

After I saw that vid, a few months later, I saw this vid:

(Do not hit play unless you are ready to watch the video because the "action" starts immediately..so be prepared for immediate action.)

KDrpPqsXfVU

I laughed so dang hard.

Robtard
I can see it now.....Voldemort enters McClane's mind, makes him do this:

Cept McClane would enter his mind first; with a .50cal round.

siriuswriter

You don't escape local law enforcement, national law enforcement, the Army, Nazis, AND country western singers, drive through a mall and the streets of chicago like maniacs, get blown up and bombed and bazooka-ed....

and suddenly get blasted by AT AT fire. I'm sorry. Life just doesn't work that way.

the ninjak
Originally posted by siriuswriter
You don't escape local law enforcement, national law enforcement, the Army, Nazis, AND country western singers, drive through a mall and the streets of chicago like maniacs, get blown up and bombed and bazooka-ed....

and suddenly get blasted by AT AT fire. I'm sorry. Life just doesn't work that way.

Word my brother, word.

Edit: woops Sister! big grin

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Cept McClane would enter his mind first; with a .50cal round. Nah, desert eagle doesn't have the range. Voldy mind rapes him then AT AT's blow the car to shit. Voldy and Vader piss on the burning wreckage then nail a coupla TwiLek whores.

Beat up '74 Dodge Monaco with a top speed of maybe 120 mph versus:

the Empire's 501st regiment, Storm Troopers and AT ATs.".....The AT AT's, easily thousands in number, are more than enough, it's a;ready overkill."

"Jake and Elwood in the front seats and they're wearing sunglasses.".....Yeah, they'll look cool as they are blasted to bits.

"Harry in the left passenger seat with wand in hand."....Er.......

"Padme is in the middle wearing that hot leather outfit from Attack of the Clones."....To quote Alan Quartermain: "I've had women along on past exploits, and found them to be, at best, a distraction."

"John McClane is in the right passenger seat armed with a Desert Eagle with armor piecing bullets."....Gun with a maximum effective range of 600ish feet, well, Voldemort mind rapes him from 10,000 feet away, or the death eaters blast the Dodge from 1000 feet high.

"Wicket the Ewok is on the roof with a bolted down chain gun." No comment......Just none.

Rogue Jedi
Wait wait wait.......Frank Martin driving a fully armored Humvee. Lara Croft riding behind him, armed with her twin pistols. Agent 47 is riding shotgun, armed with his blaser rifle. Hermione Granger in the back, next to Lara, armed with her wand. On the roof is Rambo, armed with the .50 cal machine gun he used in Rambo.

HA, top that.

Robtard
Nah, desert eagle doesn't have the range. Voldy mind rapes him then AT AT's blow the car to shit. Voldy and Vader piss on the burning wreckage then nail a coupla TwiLek whores.

Beat up '74 Dodge Monaco with a top speed of maybe 120 mph versus:

the Empire's 501st regiment, Storm Troopers and AT ATs.".....The AT AT's, easily thousands in number, are more than enough, it's a;ready overkill."

"Jake and Elwood in the front seats and they're wearing sunglasses.".....Yeah, they'll look cool as they are blasted to bits.

"Harry in the left passenger seat with wand in hand."....Er.......

"Padme is in the middle wearing that hot leather outfit from Attack of the Clones."....To quote Alan Quartermain: "I've had women along on past exploits, and found them to be, at best, a distraction."

"John McClane is in the right passenger seat armed with a Desert Eagle with armor piecing bullets."....Gun with a maximum effective range of 600ish feet, well, Voldemort mind rapes him from 10,000 feet away, or the death eaters blast the Dodge from 1000 feet high.

"Wicket the Ewok is on the roof with a bolted down chain gun." No comment......Just none.

Clearly you failed to pay attention when watching The Blues Brothers, SW:ROTJ and Diehard 1-4. Let me illuminate you.

-McClane can make crazy shots, he's not bound by trivialities such as physics or reality. Wizard gets his cranium ventilated, there is no other way around this.

-"Beat up '74 Dodge Monaco with a top speed of maybe 120 mph", oh the sheer ignorance and trying to downplay. Do you think a normal 70's Dodge can do back-flips through the air? Make jumps while driving on completely level ground? Continue to drive at full speeds without much of a problem except some oil leakage after having thrown a rod? Car is protected by God, son; it's on a "mission from God."

-You're right, Harry is nigh useless here. He'd better just close his eyes and try not to wet his knickers.

-Padme has decent aim, though her gun's not really needed, but it can't hurt.

-Wicket can take out vastly superior weaponry with stone-age weapons; give the midget a chain gun... well, the Death Star is likely to end up going down before this day is over.

Rogue Jedi
Clearly you failed to pay attention when watching The Blues Brothers, SW:ROTJ and Diehard 1-4. Let me illuminate you.

-McClane can make crazy shots, he's not bound by trivialities such as physics or reality. Wizard gets his cranium ventilated, there is no other way around this.

-"Beat up '74 Dodge Monaco with a top speed of maybe 120 mph", oh the sheer ignorance and trying to downplay. Do you think a normal 70's Dodge can do back-flips through the air? Make jumps while driving on completely level ground? Continue to drive at full speeds without much of a problem except some oil leakage after having thrown a rod? Car is protected by God, son; it's on a "mission from God."

-You're right, Harry is nigh useless here. He'd better just close his eyes and try not to wet his knickers.

-Wicket can take out vastly superior weaponry with stone-age weapons; give the midget a chain gun... well, the Death Star is likely to end up going down before this day is over. Yeah except voldy mind rapes MClane thanx for playing bye.

Sadako of Girth

-Wicket can take out vastly superior weaponry with stone-age weapons; give the midget a chain gun... well, the Death Star is likely to end up going down before this day is over.

+ 1

Happy Dance

Sadako of Girth
Potter's sole purpose is to counter Voldemort. He does then is used by Wickett on the machinegun turret as additional sandbag cover.

Robtard
Yeah except voldy mind rapes MClane thanx for playing bye.

Actually no, your raging HP fanboyism (especially over evil wizards) does not counter the God-protection feat.

Another thread involving a wizard losing that you'll just have to accept. Look on the bright side, Harry Potter makes it. Though Anakin is likely to kick his ass in afterward, cos Potter's likely drooling over Padme(I'm assuming he hasn't come out of the closer yet).

BruceSkywalker
i've read the thread..

however...

I couldn't agree more

Rogue Jedi
Actually no, your raging HP fanboyism (especially over evil wizards) does not counter the God-protection feat.

Another thread involving a wizard losing that you'll just have to accept. Look on the bright side, Harry Potter makes it. Though Anakin is likely to kick his ass in afterward, cos Potter's likely drooling over Padme(I'm assuming he hasn't come out of the closer yet). High end feat for God's protection is as follows:

1. One is protected from crazy machine gun wielding ex GF's.
2. Protection from incompetent gay Nazi's.
3. Protection from the police.
4. Protection from the national guard.

Never, not once, were the Blues Brothers shown having protection from mind control.

Not sure how someone comes out of a "closer."

Just saying.

the ninjak
High end feat for God's protection is as follows:

Never, not once, were the Blues Brothers shown having protection from mind control.

Just saying.

Whose to say someone wasn't trying and God's protection blocked it?
Prove that Mr Smarty Pants.
The car is protected by Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis and Telepathy.
Can God be mindraped???
Thought not........next question.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Whose to say someone wasn't trying and God's protection blocked it?
Prove that Mr Smarty Pants.
The car is protected by Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis and Telepathy.
Can God be mindraped???
Thought not........next question. Well if that's the case, the Blues Brothers could take on Dr. Manhattan, Superman, Hancock and Wolverine, all at once. And win.

Sadako of Girth

Just saying.

Hmmm. Underplaying the opposing character's achievements again?

I think you left out these from your list:

5. Protection from death when being in 9/11 style building demolitions/collapses.
6. Protection from massive pressure waves and burns, inertia, crashies back down to earth after flying 200ft in the air and back down onto the street. (when the propane tank went up.)
7.Protection from being hit by bullets/buckshot from entire law enforcement communities even when a two who clips of M-16 are unloaded at point blank.
8. Ability of not being seen/camouflaging (Minnie the moocher creeping in scene, Band changed immediately to thirties jazz stage wear, Jake and Elwood creep unseen by entire world on way in to building...)
9.Ability to survive falls down stairs that would have broken Karl's brother's neck three times at least.
10. Ability to use a whip with precision enough to remove cigarettes from a woman's mouth from 20ft away THROUGH A CHICKEN WIRE FENCE.
11. Able to survive playing Rawhide 15 times in one gig without death setting in.

and 12: Resisting Catholic Nun mind control for all those years, hence the penguin's attitude to their rebellious nature.

Rogue Jedi
Yet they never were shown resisting mind rapage. Or defeating thousands of AT AT's. Weird.

But I guess it's OK for you to assume God's protection (never proven that the Bros had God's protection, just because Elwood said they were on a mission from God doesn't make it so) extends to these things also.

Could be that the Bros were just lucky as hell that day.

the ninjak
Well if that's the case, the Blues Brothers could take on Dr. Manhattan, Superman, Hancock and Wolverine, all at once. And win.

Never said they can beat em. But they'll sure as hell drive right on by without a scratch.

Sadako of Girth
Yet they never were shown resisting mind rapage. Or defeating thousands of AT AT's. Weird.

But I guess it's OK for you to assume God's protection (never proven that the Bros had God's protection, just because Elwood said they were on a mission from God doesn't make it so) extends to these things also.

Could be that the Bros were just lucky as hell that day.

See 12. stick out tongue

Evidence of them being able suspend/supercede the natural laws of physics (IE The very definition of performing miracles) all the way through both movies was a subtle hint that they might actually be telling the truth..
Not to mention the whole Jake's "I have see the light"/the ecclesiastical music..

Nahhhh its a different effect than even the McClane factor.

Rogue Jedi
Funny, we never see God saying "Lulz you're protected." Maybe Elwood was just that good a driver.

Sadako of Girth
Suspended the natural laws of physics = Miracles dude.

Physics = Negative
Miraculous non-man powers that contravene the normal mechanics of our universe.

On screen evidence.

IE If Riggs were to say claim that he made a mile out wind loaded shot in Laos without getting captured, yet failed to do anything of the sort in LWs 1,2,3 or 4, we'd have to dismiss it.

Yet, if he were to say single handedly take out the Shadow company in the desert, not getting captured either, resulting in epilogue and roll credits there and then, we'd have to accept it.

Did Darth Vader REALLY kill Anakin Skywalker like Obiwan said in ANH?
Was Anakin Skywalker just a spice freighter pilot?

Rogue Jedi
On a side note.....Eli versus McClane, Eli has God's protection as in his movie. Both armed with a handgun, who wins?

Sadako of Girth
McClane.
"Not even God knows what your doing." - Zeus to McClane in Die Hard 3.

smile

Rogue Jedi
But what about God's protection? Wait, I guess Mac is more powerful than God.

Sadako of Girth
Nah. But the McClane factor itself clearly is.

Its perfectly 'odds-on' that among the many people he killed, some of them were religious/god's people.

All of them ended up McClane'd.

Rogue Jedi
Sure it is!!!

Sadako of Girth
Im glad you agree.

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
McClane.
"Not even God knows what your doing." - Zeus to McClane in Die Hard 3.

smile

Rogue Jedi
God sees all and knows all roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
Not McClane.

Unless McLuck is god-aided. (And I dont think it is)

Only last week you were furiously fighting for Rigg's Laos anecdote to count as an on screen feat... now you try to discredit what Zeus says. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Riggs was explaining a mortal feat he had accomplished in the war, backed by his sniping scene in LW.

McClane, well, he believes in God, doesn't he? I know he said "Oh God, please don't let me die" before pulling the fire hose stunt. Pretty sure he had at least some protection. Nothing divine, mind you.

Sadako of Girth
And he was raised Catholic and a Nun teacher at sunday school, but that guy is way too cynical/streetwise to fall for that stuff in adult life.

He is heard saying 'Jesus f**king christ' too in exclamation like we all do when we bang our thumb with a hammer...

Rogue Jedi
So McClane, who believes in God, who constantly puts his life on the line defending others, surely received help from God as he asked for it.

Sadako of Girth
That doesnt work. Like all them people in films who have got religion but still die who Im pretty sure were praying to be left alive at one point.

A god had no involvement there.

So no, RJ I think theres something else that explains his power:
Its the McLuck/McClane factor.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, Gos surely smiles on those who put their lives in danger while attempting to save others. That's how he rolls.

Sadako of Girth
LOL He doesn't even do that in MOVIES most of the time lol

Then why did all the allied get casualties happen in WW2..?
What about everyone with god on their side ever in history who was killed while doing a good thing?

Rogue Jedi
Shit happens.

Robtard

Just saying.

Again, you failed to pay attention. The God-factor is that the Blue Brother's were to succeed in their mission, period.

If Voldermort were to "mind control" McClane, then it'd put the entire mission at risk, as he'd just start capping fools inside the car, ergo, wizard gets a bullet through the head; it's the only way it turns out here, really.

Oh, you got me with a typo, obviously meant "closet". You win that part.

Funny, we never see God saying "Lulz you're protected." Maybe Elwood was just that good a driver.

Elwood is a topnotch driver, no doubt. But the flipping backwards through the car, making jumps on flat surfaces etc. etc. etc. were clearly devine intervention. See, what'd I tell you about paying attention whne watching films.

Rogue Jedi
Again, you failed to pay attention. The God-factor is that the Blue Brother's were to succeed in their mission, period.

If Voldermort were to "mind control" McClane, then it'd put the entire mission at risk, as he'd just start capping fools inside the car, ergo, wizard gets a bullet through the head; it's the only way it turns out here, really.

Oh, you got me with a typo, obviously meant "closet". You win that part.

Elwood is a topnotch driver, no doubt. But the flipping backwards through the car, making jumps on flat surfaces etc. etc. etc. were clearly devine intervention. See, what'd I tell you about paying attention whne watching films.

Why, exactly, were the Bros given God's divine protection in their movie?

Robtard
Why, exactly, were the Bros given God's divine protection in their movie?

To carry out their mission; it was pretty obvious, stated and shown.

Rogue Jedi
And the mission was.......?

Robtard
And the mission was.......?

'Was' is irrelevant. Here it's to deliver Padme and Harry to safety. Devine-Protection, you've got no counter for this, not even ultra-powerful characters like Dr. Manhattan or Phil Conners can stop that Dodge.

Don't get me wrong, I saw what you're trying to angle from several posts back, the "God only protected them on their mission to save the orphanage from foreclosure, so it doesn't work here." Which is just more BS tactics from you to pull a win for your darling little wizard.

If you're going to limit feats/powers to the strictest, then Voldermort never "mind controlled" someone in a car, so he can't. AT-ATs never destroyed a 70's Dodge, so they can't. So on and so forth with that ridiculous angle of debate you like to bring up when you've got nothing.

And now for some Conway Twitty.

Rogue Jedi
'Was' is irrelevant. Here it's to deliver Padme and Harry to safety. Devine-Protection, you've got no counter for this, not even ultra-powerful characters like Dr. Manhattan or Phil Conners can stop that Dodge.

Don't get me wrong, I saw what you're trying to angle from several posts back, the "God only protected them on their mission to save the orphanage from foreclosure, so it doesn't work here." Which is just more BS tactics from you to pull a win for your darling little wizard.

If you're going to limit feats/powers to the strictest, then Voldermort never "mind controlled" someone in a car, so he can't. AT-ATs never destroyed a 70's Dodge, so they can't. So on and so forth with that ridiculous angle of debate you like to bring up when you've got nothing.

And now for some Conway Twitty.

BS tactics to pull a win for my darling wizard? Harry's in the car, dude.

The mission was to save a Christian orphanage. Why would God extend divine protection to a wizard and a chick from another galaxy? Much less an Ewok?

But the bigger question is: Why start this thread in the first place, if even Superman cannot stop them?

Robtard
BS tactics to pull a win for my darling wizard? Harry's in the car, dude.

The mission was to save a Christian orphanage. Why would God extend divine protection to a wizard and a chick from another galaxy? Much less an Ewok?

But the bigger question is: Why start this thread in the first place, if even Superman cannot stop them?

Ah, so now you'll try and gimp the B Brothers of their onscreen feats and abilities.

Cos God loves all his children, big, small, here, there or far, far away, even retards. Basic Christian tenet, that.

Was a thread made for fun and I suspect he excepted people (aka you) to pull their willy over the wizard. But yeah, chars with devine status or protection are poor combatants.

Rogue Jedi
Ah, so now you'll try and gimp the B Brothers of their onscreen feats and abilities.

Cos God loves all his children, big, small, here, there or far, far away, even retards. Basic Christian tenet, that.

Was a thread made for fun and I suspect he excepted people (aka you) to pull their willy over the wizard. But yeah, chars with devine status or protection are poor combatants.

Just saying, it doesn't make any sense. But hey, slurp away.

Robtard
Just saying, it doesn't make any sense. But hey, slurp away.

Says the guy on the constant wizard-cock high.

dadudemon

With Dumbledore dead, someone has to smoke Harry's Hairy wand. I do not see Hermione stepping up to the Hogsmeade plate.

Sadako of Girth

+23

QFT

Absolutely

Yup

Indeed

Yeppers

Quote of the day

Quote of the Week

Quote of the month

Quote of the year

And quite possibly quote of the decade thus far

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by dadudemon
With Dumbledore dead, someone has to smoke Harry's Hairy wand. I do not see Hermione stepping up to the Hogsmeade plate.

laughing

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon

not the hermione with short hair lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.