Mad Jim Jaspers vs The Chaos King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

Galan007
Jim warps the Chaos King into a sugar cube and uses it to flavor his tea.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
Who wins? isnt jaspers above eternity?

any way mikaboshi killed impossible man who has been compared to mxy

D_Dude1210
Impossible man is NOT Mxy.

He's pretty damn near invincible and has limited reality altering abilities (moslty due to his shapeshifting), but he's never shown anywhere near Mxy's abilities in ALL the showings I've ever seen him in.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
isnt jaspers above eternity?

any way mikaboshi killed impossible man who has been compared to mxy Jaspers was on the way to warping the omniverse iirc.

And Jasper would crush Impossible Man.

Galan007
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Impossible man is NOT Mxy.

He's pretty damn near invincible and has limited reality altering abilities (moslty due to his shapeshifting), but he's never shown anywhere near Mxy's abilities in ALL the showings I've ever seen him in. thumb up

Black bolt z
How the hell is impossible man anywhere near mxy?

And I'm having a brain fart but Impossible man is the little green shape-shifting guy right?Yeah he would get spited by mxy.

But anyway MJJ stomps.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How the hell is impossible man anywhere near mxy?

And I'm having a brain fart but Impossible man is the little green shape-shifting guy right?Yeah he would get spited by mxy.

But anyway MJJ stomps. him and mxy meet on equal terms and even if its not cannon its been refrenced in bios

Black bolt z
him and mxy meet on equal terms and even if its not cannon its been refrenced in bios Key words.

Bios don't matter.Feats do.

1: Its not canon.

2:Mxy's feats shit on IM's.

illadelph12
Impossible Man is formidable because he takes on the abilities of what he shapeshifts into. If he turned into Superman, for example, he'd have Superman's powers. On panel he's changed into Galactus.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by illadelph12
Impossible Man is formidable because he takes on the abilities of what he shapeshifts into. If he turned into Superman, for example, he'd have Superman's powers. On panel he's changed into Galactus. Since when does he do this?

I know hes shape-shifted into galactus before but i've never seen him have the powers of who hes changed into....although he did have wolverines claws when he turned into him.

Colossus-Big C
Since when does he do this?

I know hes shape-shifted into galactus before but i've never seen him have the powers of who hes changed into....although he did have wolverines claws when he turned into him. he has done it many times, he has changed into silver surfer, thor, molecule man etc and had there powers

illadelph12
He's always had that power. It's the power of the Popuppians. They technically call it instantaneous evolution or something similar to that term, but the Popuppian shape shifting ability allows them to become what they change into, not to simply appear as the being/object.

Black bolt z
He's always had that power. It's the power of the Popuppians. They technically call it instantaneous evolution or something similar to that term, but the Popuppian shape shifting ability allows them to become what they change into, not to simply appear as the being/object. Scans?I can't ever recall him having this.

illadelph12
Well, given that you're like 12, it stands to reason.

Nihilist
Well, given that you're like 12, it stands to reason. laughing out loud

D_Dude1210
He's always had that power. It's the power of the Popuppians. They technically call it instantaneous evolution or something similar to that term, but the Popuppian shape shifting ability allows them to become what they change into, not to simply appear as the being/object.

I disagree. He's shown the ability to mimic ability effects at a limited level due to his shapeshifting but NEVER demonstrated anything that would indicate that he could mimic the abilities at the level you're implying.

In the Silver Surfer issue with the Impossible man, he shapeshifted into the Dark Phoenix, but the space fleet he was running from was pretty confident that hey would be able to kill him (and the Surfer warned him to stand back to avoid getting hurt). The same fleet that the Surfer SOLO TANKED their ENTIRE volley of weaponsfire like it was nothing.

Black bolt z
Well, given that you're like 12, it stands to reason. Well i just never seen him fight...Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud mad

illadelph12
That has moreso to do with the fact that Impossible Man's characterization is that of an annoying spazz and jokester that doesn't take anything seriously and causes trouble. Those are his powers, however.

illadelph12
That wasn't meant as an insult to you BBZ. I was just implying that maybe you aren't familiar with all of Impossible Man's appearances since he's been around since the 60s.

Black bolt z
That wasn't meant as an insult to you BBZ. I was just implying that maybe you aren't familiar with all of Impossible Man's appearances since he's been around since the 60s. Read his first and a lot in surfer but thats about it.

D_Dude1210
That has moreso to do with the fact that Impossible Man's characterization is that of an annoying spazz and jokester that doesn't take anything seriously and causes trouble. Those are his powers, however.

He'll have to prove the extend of it, however.

Mxy has proven time and again what his power levels are. Impossible Man's is simply implied and has never been demostrated or portrayed at that level at all.

Galan007
I don't think anyone is arguing that IM is on Mxy's level (or anywhere near it.)

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't think anyone is arguing that IM is on Mxy's level (or anywhere near it.)

I hope not. O_O

"Id"
Impossible Man ability extends to manipulating matter, grand scale matter manipulator. But Chaos King seems to be the unmaker of everything it comes in its path leaving no matter to manipulate.

If MJJ does not put him down quick, an ongoing battle will result in his lost since he will be dealt with in a similar fashion to plucking him in unspace.

Bouboumaster
Isn't Impossible Man just a cosmic cube being or something?

Anyway, MJJ stomp anything in Marvel that isn't Thanis with the HOTU, classics Beyounder/Molecule Man, The Living Tribunal, the wielder of the complete infinity gauntlet, Wanda, the Pheonix Force and MAYBE Galactus can kill him with the Ultimate Nullifer.

Everything else, MJJ sits on it.

Colossus-Big C
MJJ probably= or >infinity gaunlet

Utrigita
Unless I'm missing something I haven't yet seen the Chaos King devour reality, if he can't do that, I honestly don't see what he is going to do towards MJJ.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Utrigita
Unless I'm missing something I haven't yet seen the Chaos King devour reality, if he can't do that, I honestly don't see what he is going to do towards MJJ. he cant do that yet, see supposedly he was the chaos before creation and when creation happened he was reduced to the power level of around a average earth god, the japenese gods who were exploring the universe at the time found him and named him amatsu mikaboshi and they imprisoned him in there dimension.

but he gets more powerful by feeding on others people power (he became skyfather after killing zeus) than he became more powerful after killing sl'gurt and then consuming the entire slave god army he had, then killing nightmare, then killing impossible man etc
i guess he has to kill people to the point were he gets powerful enough to consume eternity himself/undo creation

HigH ScholaR
Well, given that you're like 12, it stands to reason.

laughing out loud

I haven't posted on this site in a while but I had to log in for that thumb up

Utrigita
he cant do that yet, see supposedly he was the chaos before creation and when creation happened he was reduced to the power level of around a average earth god, the japenese gods who were exploring the universe at the time found him and named him amatsu mikaboshi and they imprisoned him in there dimension.

but he gets more powerful by feeding on others people power (he became skyfather after killing zeus) than he became more powerful after killing sl'gurt and then consuming the entire slave god army he had, then killing nightmare, then killing impossible man etc
i guess he has to kill people to the point were he gets powerful enough to consume eternity himself/undo creation

I'm aware that he has been retconned into being a Oblivion sorta character, that however doesn't change that he hasn't showed the one thing that can give him the win against MJJ, which is devouring reality. Sure he can teleport MJJ to unspace and rip his head off, but the Chaos King doesn't know that is the way to defeat MJJ.

janus77
MJJ ftw... not seen anything impressive from KFC err Chaos King, yet.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Nihilist
Jaspers was on the way to warping the omniverse iirc.

In possible futures. He never actually did it.

All we knew in the comic was the present and then this vision of the future the comic detailed with no narrative of what happened and how it happened between those two points in time therefore reference this possibility is irrelevant to these forum debates.

On panel as stated, Jaspers warped planet Earth, thats all. Not saying thats the limit of his ability at all, because if you look at what the Jaspers of Earth 238 he warped his entire universe. However referencing him would be the equivalent to using a What If as evidence in a debate. erm

GalacticStorm
From my understanding Chaos King is the embodiment of the void that existed before reality. We all know how Jaspers fares within a void:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3329/captainbritain198384mwo.th.gif

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3329/captainbritain198384mwo.th.gif

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3329/captainbritain198384mwo.th.gif

One could argue that Jaspers powers would have no effect on the Chaos King because Jaspers powers only work on that which is spawned from reality. He just shapes reality to a desired effect. The Chaos King is the void. Jaspers by on panel depiction and statement should not be able to do anything to him.

Black bolt z
MJJ still stomps.

GalacticStorm
MJJ still stomps.

Explain smile

Black bolt z
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Explain smile He's at minimum a universal level reality manipulator.

GalacticStorm
He's at minimum a universal level reality manipulator.

Not at all.

Are you not understanding the content of my posts? confused

That was Jaspers 238. Jaspers 616 never did anything on a universal scale. However his alternate universe counterpart and the future visions of what Jaspers COULD possibly achieve suggest hes something far greater than his on panel showings.

Regardless, as shown his power is dependant on reality. He needs to be within reality to be relevant, he needs that which is of reality to manipulate otherwise he is powerless.

The Chaos King is THE VOID.

Mindset
If Chaos King is the void then how do we see him?

Concession accepted.

Black bolt z
Not at all.

Are you not understanding the content of my posts? confused

That was Jaspers 238. Jaspers 616 never did anything on a universal scale. However his alternate universe counterpart and the future visions of what Jaspers COULD possibly achieve suggest hes something far greater than his on panel showings.

Regardless, as shown his power is dependant on reality. He needs to be within reality to be relevant, he needs that which is of reality to manipulate otherwise he is powerless.

The Chaos King is THE VOID. Two things
1: Chaos King seems to have a ****ed up history so i'm not sure about the being the void thing.That should be Oblivion logically.
2: I haven't read any of your other posts.

I just saw I posted in this thread before and poste my opinion again.

zopzop
He's at minimum a universal level reality manipulator.

*Cough* V O I D *Cough*

Quick question though, what were the other cosmics doing while MJJ was playing God? It seems like he's right up there with a full powered Protege.

If CK really is an aspect of Oblivion, MJJ is going down and hard.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mindset
If Chaos King is the void then how do we see him?

Concession accepted.

The same way on panel we see abstract concepts such as Death, time, love and hate.

Attempt at humour whilst admirable has unfortunately flopped.

Do try again smile

Galan007
From my understanding Chaos King is the embodiment of the void that existed before reality. We all know how Jaspers fares within a void:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3329/captainbritain198384mwo.th.gif

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3329/captainbritain198384mwo.th.gif

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3329/captainbritain198384mwo.th.gif

One could argue that Jaspers powers would have no effect on the Chaos King because Jaspers powers only work on that which is spawned from reality. He just shapes reality to a desired effect. The Chaos King is the void. Jaspers by on panel depiction and statement should not be able to do anything to him. One could also argue that because the Chaos King exists within reality, MJJ could warp him at his leisure.

...Oh and you need to update your collection. Those old Daredevils issues were reprinted into 7 comics entitled: X-Men Archives-Captain Britain -- which are in COLOR. stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
Two things
1: Chaos King seems to have a ****ed up history so i'm not sure about the being the void thing.That should be Oblivion logically.
2: I haven't read any of your other posts.

I just saw I posted in this thread before and poste my opinion again.

1) The Chaos King is stated on a cosmic level and by the Japanese pantheon to be the void before creation. Following the Big Bang that which was the void was reduced in capacity and at some later point discovered and named by the Japanese pantheon where he then was included in their mythology. No doubt possible due to his reduced capacity. However it is acknowledged by all sources that he is the void that preceded reality and all gods so his history does have some consistency.

Mindset
The same way we on panel we see abstract concepts such as Death, time, love and hate.

Attempt at humour whilst admirable has unfortunately flopped.

Do try again smile Since when did humor need to be logical?

GalacticStorm
One could also argue that because the Chaos King exists within reality, MJJ could warp him at his leisure.

...Oh and you need to update your collection. Those old Daredevils issues were reprinted into 7 comics entitled: X-Men Archives-Captain Britain -- which are in COLOR. stick out tongue

He exists in reality only as the embodiment of the Void. As we're seeing on panel at this point nothing seems to have an effect on him, hes just devouring and assimilating all back into his nothingness.

The Chaos King may be operating within reality, but he is not of reality and he is the embodiment of nothingness, void, which Jaspers has no power over.

These black and white scans serve their purpose fussy! wink

GalacticStorm
Since when did humor need to be logical?

When the humour attempt was in itself a disguise for what you thought was a perfectly logical and relevant point.

It wasnt. smile

Concession duly noted and accepted.

Happy posting big grin

Mindset
When the humour attempt was in itself a disguise for what you thought was a perfectly logical and relevant point.

It wasnt. smile

Concession duly noted and accepted.

Happy posting big grin You are entirely to serious for your own good.

Galan007
He exists in reality only the embodiment of the Void. As we're seeing on panel at this point nothing seems to have an effect on him, hes just devouring and assimilating all back into his nothingness.

The Chaos King may be operating within reality, but he is not of reality and he is the embodiment of nothingness, void, which Jaspers has no power over.

These black and white scans serve their purpose fussy! wink What he embodies is irrelevant, imo. He is still a physical being whom exists within reality -- reality which MJJ can mold with a thought.

W/e you say... Just makes you look like an old man, is all. uhuh

GalacticStorm
You are entirely to serious for your own good.

Did you not see the smiles?

I assure you wholeheartedly that i was laughing when i responded to you big grin

Mindset
Did you not see the smiles?

I assure you wholeheartedly that i was laughing when i responded to you big grin I'm sure.

GalacticStorm
What he embodies is irrelevant, imo. He is still a physical being whom exists within reality -- reality which MJJ can mold with a thought.

W/e you say... Just makes you look like an old man, is all. uhuh

He seems to be nothingness within reality. He unmakes all that is of reality. Jaspers as far as we have seen can only manipulate that which is OF reality, that which is spawned from reality. That does not include the Chaos King.

Lol. I'll download some pretty colour scans just for you. stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
I'm sure.

Awww. Why the misery?

Just fun and games grumpy. Dont take this too seriously big grin

Mindset
Awww. Why the misery?

Just fun and games grumpy. Dont take this too seriously big grin Life is serious.

I don't have time for your games.

GalacticStorm
Life is serious.

I don't have time for your games.

Says the jester who previously accused me of being too serious for derailing his humour attempt? confused

Take a nap kid. Youre confused smile

Mindset
I'm not serious.

Come on, GS.

Come on.

GalacticStorm
I'm not serious.

Come on, GS.

Come on.

So i must be?

Why cant i simply be bored and enjoying the banter?

Trust me, I am smile

Galan007
He seems to be nothingness within reality. He unmakes all that is of reality. Jaspers as far as we have seen can only manipulate that which is OF reality, that which is spawned from reality. That does not include the Chaos King.

Lol. I'll download some pretty colour scans just for you. stick out tongue Again, he is still a physical being who exists within the very thing that MJJ can easily warp to his every whim. Imo, as long as the fight takes place within reality, the CK as a whole will be ineffectual.

YAY! clap

GalacticStorm
Again, he is still a physical being who exists within the very thing that MJJ can easily warp to his every whim. Imo, as long as the fight takes place within reality, the CK as a whole will be ineffectual.

YAY! clap

Yh but all MJJ does is warp the stuff of reality. He can throw his manifestations at Chaos King but he cant warp the makeup of Chaos King himself because he is not of reality. He is nothingness within reality. Given that nothing anyone of reality has thrown at CK so far has done anything, i cant see how MJJ can affect him.

Colossus-Big C
Again, he is still a physical being who exists within the very thing that MJJ can easily warp to his every whim. Imo, as long as the fight takes place within reality, the CK as a whole will be ineffectual.

YAY! clap why is it that thanos with infinity gaunlet couldnt do a thing to maelstrom after he bacame avatar of oblivion?

you cant warp void

Galan007
Yh but all MJJ does is warp the stuff of reality. He can throw his manifestations at Chaos King but he cant warp the makeup of Chaos King himself because he is not of reality. He is nothingness within reality. Given that nothing anyone of reality has thrown at CK so far has done anything, i cant see how MJJ can affect him. The CK still exists within reality. There is literally nothing he could do to Jaspers so long as the battle is contained there. Imho.

why is it that thanos with infinity gaunlet couldnt do a thing to maelstrom after he bacame avatar of oblivion?

you cant warp void Horrible analogy.

Maelstrom didn't become the avatar of Oblivion until after he confronted Thanos /w/ IG.

zopzop
why is it that thanos with infinity gaunlet couldnt do a thing to maelstrom after he bacame avatar of oblivion?

you cant warp void

Galan is right Colossus. Maelstrom laughed off the IG because of Anomaly not because he was Oblivion's avatar (which he wasn't yet anyway).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.