Small Bump On My Neck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sappho
i have a small bump under my right ear on the right side of my neck... it feels as if its under my skin, and it doesnt hurt at all. I was just feeling my neck today and i felt it. Its not red or anything. Any you guys know what it is?

Bardock42
I don't think we can tell just from that, I also don't know if anyone here has an MD. If you are worried perhaps you should go to a doctor. I could imagine something like that to be a whole range of things from harmless to dangerous, statistically probably leaning towards the harmless, but better safe than sorry, I guess.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sappho
i have a small bump under my right ear on the right side of my neck... it feels as if its under my skin, and it doesnt hurt at all. I was just feeling my neck today and i felt it. Its not red or anything. Any you guys know what it is? Do you wear glasses?

Sappho
no but i dont really have good eyesight. i should be wearing them i think.

That ACDC Chick
maybe its cancer

Dave_97
its a child, this is where they come from.

Rogue Jedi
no but i dont really have good eyesight. i should be wearing them i think. How large is the bump? It's probably just a boil, nothing to worry about.

RE: Blaxican
i have a small bump under my right ear on the right side of my neck... it feels as if its under my skin, and it doesnt hurt at all. I was just feeling my neck today and i felt it. Its not red or anything. Any you guys know what it is? You're probably going to die, if it's what I think it is.

Sappho
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How large is the bump? It's probably just a boil, nothing to worry about.
not very big. probably the size of a pea, if that.

Sappho
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
You're probably going to die, if it's what I think it is.
this is a joke right. im a bit of a hypochondriac, its not very funny if it is.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
You're probably going to die, if it's what I think it is.

HY-03vYYAjA

RE: Blaxican
Alright, well don't worry, today is opposite day for my people. You're not gonna die. If there's no fluid in it that you can feel that it wouldn't hurt to go the doctors.

I had one of those on my nipple once. It went away in a few weeks.

Rogue Jedi
this is a joke right. im a bit of a hypochondriac, its not very funny if it is. Squeeze it. I dare you to pop it.

Sappho
lol thats the thing i cant really even pop it. its a tiny bit too flat for me to grab it, and im pretty sure its under my skin not directly on top of it.

Rogue Jedi
lol thats the thing i cant really even pop it. its a tiny bit too flat for me to grab it, and im pretty sure its under my skin not directly on top of it. You're fine, I get those occasionally. My optometrist says it's from wearing glasses, but that all people can get them.

Impediment
i have a small bump under my right ear on the right side of my neck... it feels as if its under my skin, and it doesnt hurt at all. I was just feeling my neck today and i felt it. Its not red or anything. Any you guys know what it is?

It's your conjoined twin trying to resurface. He will devour your brain slowly from the inside. Repent now.

Impediment

Rogue Jedi
Army of Darkness FTW.

Sappho
Originally posted by Impediment
It's your conjoined twin trying to resurface. He will devour your brain slowly from the inside. Repent now.
not if i eat him first.

That ACDC Chick
maybe its a tiny bewbie
i wonder if it will start to lactate mhmm

Sappho
so your saying i only need to buy CEREAL, NO MILK???

Rogue Jedi
Pop it.

StarCraft2
swollen lymph nodes-
your immune system is compromised

Leo.M
Id get it check out, the sooner you know, the better you feel dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.