What's that? 7 years?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
I missed my 7th year KMC anniversary. Off having a baby clearly distracted me for a while (Evie is now 6 months, btw) but I recently thought of KMC fondly and decided to say hi to any remaining members I might know... here's hopin' a few of you old regulars are still here big grin

Scythe
Oh shi-!

steverules_2
Originally posted by Syren
I missed my 7th year KMC anniversary. Off having a baby clearly distracted me for a while (Evie is now 6 months, btw) but I recently thought of KMC fondly and decided to say hi to any remaining members I might know... here's hopin' a few of you old regulars are still here big grin

Who are you? uhuh

Dave_97
hottest mother ever.

steverules_2
I believe thats a species known as MILF

tootop
hottest mother ever??? what is happening here

Bardock42
I missed my 7th year KMC anniversary. Off having a baby clearly distracted me for a while (Evie is now 6 months, btw) but I recently thought of KMC fondly and decided to say hi to any remaining members I might know... here's hopin' a few of you old regulars are still here big grin Screw that kid, come back to here.

Robtard
Indeed, she leaves us a naive girl and she returns a MILF.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Robtard
Indeed, she leaves us a naive girl and she returns a MILF. she was just a small town girl....Living in a lonely world....
she took a midnight train going aaaannyyyywhere.

steverules_2
Love that song

Robtard
Originally posted by Dave_97
she was just a small town girl....Living in a lonely world....
she took a midnight train going aaaannyyyywhere.

Yet she never stopped believing; while holding on to that feeling. Streetlight People <--- not sure how that lastpart plays with that I said.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Robtard
Yet she never stopped believing; while holding on to that feeling. Streetlight People <--- not sure how that lastpart plays with that I said. doesnt matter, the real important thing is that syren is now a MILF.

Syren
hottest mother ever.

eyes Ain't it the truth?

Phoenix3068
I do not know this person so I must learn of them as I wish to be a KMC regular in the future ^^ Hi Ms. Syren o.o or would it be Mrs. sense people are referring to you as this magical creature known as a "MILF"?

Syren
Me and my little beauty, Evie love

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs347.ash2/62700_441598305679_557545679_5101019_6446355_n.jpg

Just like her mum?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs994.snc4/76785_469816685679_557545679_5538025_4633999_n.jpg

Growing up way too fast big grin

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1199.snc4/155115_469816585679_557545679_5538021_5025619_n.jpg

Syren
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
I do not know this person so I must learn of them as I wish to be a KMC regular in the future ^^ Hi Ms. Syren o.o or would it be Mrs. sense people are referring to you as this magical creature known as a "MILF"?

Hi there! wave

It's Miss Syren, not married but would like to be laughing out loud Nice to meet you!

Phoenix3068
D: It's not fair that I'm on a computer that blocks most pictures but as a sign of good friendship I shall log in when I return to my house just so I can view the pictures at which you have posted :3

Syren
Haha, you're not missing much stick out tongue

That ACDC Chick
Me and my little beauty, Evie love

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs347.ash2/62700_441598305679_557545679_5101019_6446355_n.jpg

Just like her mum?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs994.snc4/76785_469816685679_557545679_5538025_4633999_n.jpg

Growing up way too fast big grin

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1199.snc4/155115_469816585679_557545679_5538021_5025619_n.jpg
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah such a cutie pie eek! dancing

Syren
Aaw, I know. Evie's pretty cute too flirt

That ACDC Chick
laughing out loud

Dave_97
eyes Ain't it the truth?
vin

Phoenix3068
I feel left out D: I want a smilie!

Happy Dance

YAY! ROBOT DANCE TIME!

Syren
Oh no, I hate those banana smilies!! Haha stick out tongue

Dave_97
Oh no, I hate those banana smilies!! Haha stick out tongue then you wont like the tattoo i've got on my banana like object. mmm

Syren
then you wont like the tattoo i've got on my banana like object. mmm

*gasp* oh

I don't think I will like it, ohmigosh!

Phoenix3068
Dave shut up and have another one, on me smile

whistle beer

From me to you with hug

Dave_97
im canadian, oh man, i love drinking!
DEAL!

Phoenix3068
Canadian Star Cruiser: *wooshes past and steals your beers*

Syren
I just realised for the first time since I joined KMC no one made me a birthday thread. I've been forgotten sadwalk

Mr. Bacon
Happy 7 years and congrats Sy smile

Strangelove
I've been gone for ****ing ever

Syren
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
Happy 7 years and congrats Sy smile

Thanks love, how have you been? smile

Originally posted by Strangelove
I've been gone for ****ing ever

And you came back when I did? I'm flattered stick out tongue

Strangelove
And you came back when I did? I'm flattered stick out tongue you and only you my dear wink

Syren
you and only you my dear wink

I'm like the exception to your rule happy

Phoenix3068
I bet Rex feels sad that he did not get as many posts on his 9 Year Celebration XD

Syren
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
I bet Rex feels sad that he did not get as many posts on his 9 Year Celebration XD

He didn't come back to talk to the people who congratulated him nahuh

Scythe
I just realized in a few days I'll be on here for seven years as well. Holy crap.

Syren
Originally posted by Scythe
I just realized in a few days I'll be on here for seven years as well. Holy crap.

Holy crap! oh

Scythe
Holy crap! oh

Holy crap!

Strangelove
I'm like the exception to your rule happy I have a rule?

Syren
I have a rule?

You don't have a rule? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.