World Breaker Hulk vs Captain Marvel (dc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Who takes a majority?

Warlord
Mravel 6/10

byrdgang21
Hulk takes the entirety

janus77
current Hulk. Magic has no especial effect on him, whilst punching affects Marvel a lot.

CosmicComet
Cap is stronger, far faster, beter durability, has flight, has better regen too. Just the usual perks of being a DC flying brick.

He'll knock him out quick enough.

Solidus Black
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Cap is stronger, far faster, beter durability, has flight, has better regen too. Just the usual perks of being a DC flying brick.

hi. im solidus and i approve this post

Omega Vision
Isn't World Breaker Hulk a mostly hypothetical version of Hulk?

Colossus-Big C
World breaker hulk was the strongest version of hulk, he was at the levels were he could "accidently" destroy the world with out even trying

Warlord
Originally posted by CosmicComet

stronger or better regen... meh I don't think so.

But yeah he's faster, more durable, has flight, magic lightning. so he takes it overall

carver9
World breaker hulk in a stomp and lol at marvel being more durable.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
World breaker hulk in a stomp and lol at marvel being more durable.
Does WBH have durability feats?

SupremeMan
Originally posted by BattleMage
Who takes a majority?

It's been a long time since I've been here but I checked the rules to see if they had changed. Nope. Still high feats and no P.I.S. (no ignoring or watering down powers). With that in mind, Marvel overwhelms him with his speed. WBH has implied abilities and great strength and durability but it's the dreaded speed blitz.

Mind you, I'm not saying that is what would happen in a comic but by the rules, it would.

Solidus Black
Originally posted by Warlord
stronger or better regen... meh I don't think so.

But yeah he's faster, more durable, has flight, magic lightning. so he takes it overall

Marvel has instantaneous recovery. but it leaves him vulnerable for a moment

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Does WBH have durability feats?

Sure does.

A weaker version took hits from all of the aqvengers and was tanking them like it was sh** to him (mindless hulk). He was tanking hits from hercules, thor, ironman, she hulk, etc... without even flinching. Since it has been stated a thousand times that this is the strongest version of the hulk then yes, that puts his durability above cap.

Sin I AM
Id say billy loses 6/10

Sin I AM
oh and people need to stop confusing Hulks durability with his healing factor...his durability is shite...itshis hf that makes him a beast

Warlord
Originally posted by Sin I AM
oh and people need to stop confusing Hulks durability with his healing factor...his durability is shite...itshis hf that makes him a beast
thumb up

janus77
his durability goes up with all his other attributes, so no his durability is not shite, it's variable.

case in point, when Prof. Hulk was after Maestro, he got caught in the jaws of machine that was stated to be able to crush Adamantium in 3 seconds, yet it didn't manage to do anything to him.

another point, the frequent nuclear bombs that he survived on Sakaar, not one of them was a healing feat, if you care to take a look.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by janus77
his durability goes up with all his other attributes, so no his durability is not shite, it's variable.

case in point, when Prof. Hulk was after Maestro, he got caught in the jaws of machine that was stated to be able to crush Adamantium in 3 seconds, yet it didn't manage to do anything to him.

another point, the frequent nuclear bombs that he survived on Sakaar, not one of them was a healing feat, if you care to take a look.

his durability is shite, especially when compared to DC flying bricks, I know the Maestro incident your referring to. And you can use one high-end showing t negate a history that proves otherwise...Nukes dont count because they EMPOWER him, its like saying taking a sun-dip is a durability feat for Clark

janus77
his durability is shite, especially when compared to DC flying bricks, I know the Maestro incident your referring to. And you can use one high-end showing t negate a history that proves otherwise...Nukes dont count because they EMPOWER him, its like saying taking a sun-dip is a durability feat for Clark
and there are more high showings too, which makes your reference to low showings biased and dubious.

also, the nuclear bombs still have a ridiculously devastating impact on the planet. it is the radiation from the blasts, not the blasts themselves, that empowers him.

there are examples from way back of Hulk being attacked - and harmed - by a character only to amp so much that a second attack of far more intensity and power results in no damage whatsoever, due to the dynamic amping of ALL his stats.

moreover, there's Wolverine commenting on how Hulk's durability increased so much that his Adamantium claws couldn't cut into him.

and the fact that when General Ross shot him, point blank, in the eye with Adamantium ammo, the bullet just bounced off of Hulk's pupil - no effect whatsoever.

again, you are basically denying a fundamental, well established part of his powerset.

janus77
and there are more high showings too, which makes your reference to low showings biased and dubious.

also, the nuclear bombs still have a ridiculously devastating impact on the planet. it is the radiation from the blasts, not the blasts themselves, that empowers him.

there are examples from way back of Hulk being attacked - and harmed - by a character only to amp so much that a second attack of far more intensity and power results in no damage whatsoever, due to the dynamic amping of ALL his stats.

moreover, there's Wolverine commenting on how Hulk's durability increased so much that his Adamantium claws couldn't cut into him.

and the fact that when General Ross shot him, point blank, in the eye with Adamantium ammo, the bullet just bounced off of Hulk's pupil - no effect whatsoever.

again, you are basically denying a fundamental, well established part of his powerset.

Sin I AM

more over, there's Wolverine commenting on how Hulk's durability increased so much that his Adamantium claws couldn't cut into him.

Meh i have refused to read anyting involving the Red Hulk so maybe your correct about the drability upgrade, Ive always accepted the notion that Logan could cut him but he healed so fast that it appeared as if he didnt. And your wrong about the nukes, the blast would be nothing to Hulk as the nuclear radiation provides so much of a boost. I mean wastn he born of the stuff? It has nothing to do with durability

carver9
Meh i have refused to read anyting involving the Red Hulk so maybe your correct about the drability upgrade, Ive always accepted the notion that Logan could cut him but he healed so fast that it appeared as if he didnt. And your wrong about the nukes, the blast would be nothing to Hulk as the nuclear radiation provides so much of a boost. I mean wastn he born of the stuff? It has nothing to do with durability

I agree with this... the nuke comment.

psycho gundam
oh and people need to stop confusing Hulks durability with his healing factor...his durability is shite...itshis hf that makes him a beast any proof?

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/39/hulk24016.jpg

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8339/hulk2401718.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6448/hulk24019.jpg

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4844/hulk24020.jpg

there are trilllions more. savage hulk has an assload of better durability feats, but the one above should be sufficient

janus77
you don't have to read Rulk-era stuff to see the truth that Marvel long ago demonstrated Hulk's dynamic durability level. I forget the herald in question, but this character (I think Captain Marvel actually) attacked him with a blast once, Hulk (Savage, I think) fell back, bruised and cut up, but then got up again to continue the battle. Marvel then states that he's trippling the power of his blast, yet it does nothing to Hulk - because of the dynamic amp he had due to the initial attack's stresses.

and as for the nuke, my point is that the radiation comes along with the explosive force, Hulk tanked the force each time - there was no series of panels illustrating him "healing up" from any damage. just because the nuke amps him, doesn't mean that he was affected by the explosion (and you can't show any proof, iirc, to say otherwise).

also, there's the fact that Hulk tanked HT's full nova attack, combined with Storm's best, without recourse to his healing factor.

clearly Hulk's durability is quite powerful.

psycho gundam
hulk's fail durability is a forum myth, he doesn't have a flight power to supplant his body like others do, nor any magical or scientific shielding to buffer the damage. he gets hit square and any damage he sustains is actually a high feat for the weapon or opponent he's facing, this has been true since the 60's..... you know somebody is worth a damn if they survive against the hulk, that so much is true, but if they manage to cause him pain or damage they have somthing to really talk about.

one of adamantium's claims to fame is it's ability to be fashioned into blades that can in fact slice the hulk, this was the whole shtick of speedfreek, wolverine was made to around this concept (ironically he was unable to damage hulk at first), the list goes on and on.

rotiart
I've always been under the impression that hulks except for professor had dynamic or changing attributes... His strength durability and healing factor increase with his anger.. (fixit, savage, wbh, etc)

His speed also would increase but as a result of his strength increase...

Yes his healing factor helps him recover from most immense damage... But his durability soaks up most of it first anyways...

Hard to argue because at the end of te day if the artist renders the panel
Wron we are gonna see it wrong... :-/ but I still think hulks history shows those anger upgrades...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by psycho gundam
any proof?

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/39/hulk24016.jpg

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8339/hulk2401718.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6448/hulk24019.jpg

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4844/hulk24020.jpg

there are trilllions more. savage hulk has an assload of better durability feats, but the one above should be sufficient

lol, and thos scans proves what sweetheart?That He can take a punch? I mean he WAS still bleeding...when i refer to Durability, people are STILL confusing it with Resilience!! It is not one and the same. Durability is the ability to take a hit and NOT show any physical damage...Resilience is the ability to take a beating and keep on moving. Hulks durability SUCKS, he's reslience and HF are off the charts so it LOOKS a if he's durable but he's only just healing the damage that he's receiving.

janus77
I think there have been occasions where he's gotten a speed boost too (going by the 'mechanics' of his powerset, he obviously should get faster) but, I doubt it's supported very strongly in his history.

it's difficult enough having a character who is virtually unkillable, a loner, an anti-hero and frequently prone to explosive bursts of anger as the protagonist, without making him untouchable too.

who would be left to oppose him, if he was moving at the speed of Flash or something ... The Hulk is a tricky character to write, whilst keeping him Earthbound, unless you let him loose against entire teams of superheros, but then that gets old too... so you have to have him hold back and/or crippled by circumstances (Banner refusing to allow him to get stronger etc).

janus77
lol, and thos scans proves what sweetheart?That He can take a punch? I mean he WAS still bleeding...when i refer to Durability, people are STILL confusing it with Resilience!! It is not one and the same. Durability is the ability to take a hit and NOT show any physical damage...Resilience is the ability to take a beating and keep on moving. Hulks durability SUCKS, he's reslience and HF are off the charts so it LOOKS a if he's durable but he's only just healing the damage that he's receiving.
your initial statement was ignorant, you have nothing much to back it up with. you then admit to not even knowing what you're talking about (you don't know what's been going on with WWH), yet you still think you're in a position to have a poke at someone else?

you don't like the character, fair enough, but you really shouldn't be challenging others when you have so transparently poor a grasp of the facts.

psycho gundam
lol, and thos scans proves what sweetheart?That He can take a punch? I mean he WAS still bleeding...when i refer to Durability, people are STILL confusing it with Resilience!! It is not one and the same. Durability is the ability to take a hit and NOT show any physical damage...Resilience is the ability to take a beating and keep on moving. Hulks durability SUCKS, he's reslience and HF are off the charts so it LOOKS a if he's durable but he's only just healing the damage that he's receiving. you're resorting to semantics to cling to a nonsensical occurance/irrelivance to make it sensical

k he bleeds, but he does that all the time no matter the strike/attack.

as dude posted earlier, hulk took the combined effects of two attacks hotter than the sun's surface without any damage, but he probably got kicked by some meta and bled a little around the same time. shit just falls that way

iceman24567
Hulks durability isn't shit but it's not Billy level either way Billy imo

Sin I AM
your initial statement was ignorant, you have nothing much to back it up with. you then admit to not even knowing what you're talking about (you don't know what's been going on with WWH), yet you still think you're in a position to have a poke at someone else?

you don't like the character, fair enough, but you really shouldn't be challenging others when you have so transparently poor a grasp of the facts.

Now you have me confused. I stated i havent read the comics dealing with Red Hulk, WWH is just an incarnation of the characters' psyche. Which to my knowledge hasnt been seen since the saga. I also never stated i didnt like the character, whereas im an avid Hulk fangirl. Your trying to play me off as a troll. Captain Marvel/Superman etc..rarely if ever get stabbed, punctured, shot, etc by convential means, whereas Hulk does often. Im just stating the obvious that their durability is greater than his...

i mean the whole thread is nonsensical to begin wit since WBH is all hypothetical...his power is implied and never actually put to the test. its the same issue I would see with Devil Hulk the last so-called most powerful version of Hulk. There is no proof either are what the claimed.

janus77
Now you have me confused. I stated i havent read the comics dealing with Red Hulk, WWH is just an incarnation of the characters' psyche. Which to my knowledge hasnt been seen since the saga. I also never stated i didnt like the character, whereas im an avid Hulk fangirl. Your trying to play me off as a troll. Captain Marvel/Superman etc..rarely if ever get stabbed, punctured, shot, etc by convential means, whereas Hulk does often. Im just stating the obvious that their durability is greater than his...

i mean the whole thread is nonsensical to begin wit since WBH is all hypothetical...his power is implied and never actually put to the test. its the same issue I would see with Devil Hulk the last so-called most powerful version of Hulk. There is no proof either are what the claimed.
none of that backs up your position that "Hulk's durability is shite".

psycho gundam

i mean the whole thread is nonsensical to begin wit since WBH is all hypothetical...his power is implied and never actually put to the test. its the same issue I would see with Devil Hulk the last so-called most powerful version of Hulk. There is no proof either are what the claimed. your stance was that his durability was shit, let's not forget that

the nature of hulk's power means that his previous feats can replicated and surpassed by greater fits of rage, wb was causing mass ruination just by meager movements, a physical fight would be asinine

Sin I AM
OK take hulks HF out of the picture...Are you still saying that his durability is on the same tier as Supermen?

WORLDBREAKERHULK FOUGHT NOONE! Yes the eastern seaboard feat is grand, blah blah blah, but all your doing is speculating his fighting ability. Normally beings in comics who cant control their power output in comics self-destruct, whose to say that wouldnt happen? No1 because he didnt do anything after that.

Naija boy
WB hulk would be really hard to beat physcally...He takes this

janus77
OK take hulks HF out of the picture...Are you still saying that his durability is on the same tier as Supermen?

WORLDBREAKERHULK FOUGHT NOONE! Yes the eastern seaboard feat is grand, blah blah blah, but all your doing is speculating his fighting ability. Normally beings in comics who cant control their power output in comics self-destruct, whose to say that wouldnt happen? No1 because he didnt do anything after that.
and are you still saying that his durability is "shite"?

your dislike of the character is preventing you from forming a coherent argument for why "Hulk's durability is shite".

as far as other people can see, it is a dynamic attribute, like much else in the Hulk arsenal and it has many high-end feats like the Dogs of War feat or the planetary re-entry feat on Sakaar - where his HF was compromised all the time - or the nuclear blasts or the HT & Storm attacks or the Sakaar wormhole (which knocked Surfer out but didn't manage to do much to him)...

also, there's recent feats like completely shrugging off Rulk's attempts to drain him and all Rulk's attacks in that fight. or say tanking - literally walking through - Hiro's WorldMind powered attacks...

Sin I AM

your dislike of the character is preventing you from forming a coherent argument for why "Hulk's durability is shite".

as far as other people can see, it is a dynamic attribute, like much else in the Hulk arsenal and it has many high-end feats like the Dogs of War feat or the planetary re-entry feat on Sakaar - where his HF was compromised all the time - or the nuclear blasts or the HT & Storm attacks or the Sakaar wormhole (which knocked Surfer out but didn't manage to do much to him)...

also, there's recent feats like completely shrugging off Rulk's attempts to drain him and all Rulk's attacks in that fight. or say tanking - literally walking through - Skaar's WorldMind powered attacks...

Yes...actually i am. Without his HF Hulk would have been dead long ago, its his deus ex machina. His durability is NOT on par with DCs flying bricks, its his HF that keeps him in the fight. You havent answered the question, do you think he can withstand those attacks, without his HF?

janus77
Yes...actually i am. Without his HF Hulk would have been dead long ago, its his deus ex machina. His durability is NOT on par with DCs flying bricks, its his HF that keeps him in the fight. You havent answered the question, do you think he can withstand those attacks, without his HF?
so being able to tank Adamantium bullets to the eyeball, at point blank range, is "shite"?

you have nothing valid to say, I just wanted your ridiculous position fully elaborated, in clear view of the real evidence to the contrary.

your waffle regarding deus ex machina is invalidated by your demonstrable ignorance of what you speak.

Adamantium bullet to the eye, that's pretty special there. it would be a guaranteed killshot if done to Wonder Woman.

HT's Nova blast at maximum power - would destroy Wonder Woman (she was shit scared of falling into the Sun ffs!).

Rulk's punches would kill her and seriously wreck Superman and CM, but Hulk shrugged them off.

you can't form a rational argument, at least not in support of your position that "Hulk's durability is shite".

I've referenced durability feats that would be impressive for Thor or Surfer, nevermind lesser characters..

Vorpal Ruin
do you think he can withstand those attacks, without his HF?

Thats like saying Superman can fly without his cape. Its completely rediculous! Of course Superman can't fly without his magic cape!

The Nuul
Ummm.....really now? So if without his HF, how would he do against Juggs, Thing, Thor or even Logan?

janus77
Originally posted by The Nuul
Ummm.....really now? So if without his HF, how would he do against Juggs, Thing, Thor or even Logan?
do you also think his durability's "shite"?

The Nuul
Without his HF Hulk would have been dead long ago, its his deus ex machina. His durability is NOT on par with DCs flying bricks, its his HF that keeps him in the fight.

thumb up

janus77
full post:

bit you quote to evade answering my question:
Without his HF Hulk would have been dead long ago, its his deus ex machina. His durability is NOT on par with DCs flying bricks, its his HF that keeps him in the fight.

thumb up
interesting the bits you leave out ... even in your rabid hatred, you realise you'd look a fool trying to support such rubbish as saying that "Hulk's durability is shite".

The Nuul
WWH/WBH vs Majestic H2H should be next. laughing

carver9
Naah, wwh could solo majestic in a h2h fight and pull a high majority.

janus77
you have "issues" ... if you could calm down and state your case/debate in an engaged and rational fashion, I don't think many people would bother with defending the Hulk.

it's counter productive, being so obviously (and obnoxiously) dismissive of the character and yet unable to ignore a thread where he appears.

all it does is make people call you up for it... which is clearly causing you even more frustration and annoyance.

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hulks durability isn't shit but it's not Billy level either way Billy imo

thumb up

janus77
well, that's progress of a sort, iceman's comment was at least more balanced.

we don't have to agree but, that doesn't mean you can go around stating 2+2 = 5 is a fact and all who say otherwise are wrong.

Sin I AM
hmmmmmmmmmm................ok lets be reasonable here. Hulks durability isnt shite...HOWEVER it is not on par with the the Marvels. He CAN be harmed by conventional means of enough force, if not then characters such as Logan, Speedfreek, etc would be irrelevant. Do you think Speedfreak could cause Captain Marvel physical harm? Do you think Logan in any form would be in t least bit a tangible threat? Im not dismissing the character, imo his physical strength is more than a match for him, especially since it is dynamic in nature. Im simply stating his durabilit is less than Marvels and without his HF he would not be as much a threat. Take WWH vs. X-Men, after Elixir temporarily removed his HF. None CIS/PIS the X-Men should have been able to defeat him. I mean he was already blinded by X-23. Those are the instances Im referring to that prove without his HF he would NOT be as intimidating as he currently is.

Naija boy

?? How is it that THor vs Majestic h2h is seen as a plausible battle and not ridiculed (Thor who does not regularly (if ever) fight at superspeed) and yet WWH (who can be convincingly argued as being stronger tha n thor) or WBH (who is undoubtedly stronger than thor) vs majestic is supposedly worthy of laughter?........

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Naija boy
?? How is it that THor vs Majestic h2h is seen as a plausible battle and not ridiculed (Thor who does not regularly (if ever) fight at superspeed) and yet WWH (who can be convincingly argued as being stronger tha n thor) or WBH (who is undoubtedly stronger than thor) vs majestic is supposedly worthy of laughter?........ Good idea

The Nuul
Originally posted by Naija boy
?? How is it that THor vs Majestic h2h is seen as a plausible battle and not ridiculed (Thor who does not regularly (if ever) fight at superspeed) and yet WWH (who can be convincingly argued as being stronger tha n thor) or WBH (who is undoubtedly stronger than thor) vs majestic is supposedly worthy of laughter?........

fish

quanchi112
you have "issues" ... if you could calm down and state your case/debate in an engaged and rational fashion, I don't think many people would bother with defending the Hulk.

it's counter productive, being so obviously (and obnoxiously) dismissive of the character and yet unable to ignore a thread where he appears.

all it does is make people call you up for it... which is clearly causing you even more frustration and annoyance. Nuul rarely debates.

FanBoy101
it's difficult enough having a character who is virtually unkillable, a loner, an anti-hero and frequently prone to explosive bursts of anger as the protagonist, without making him untouchable too. That's Juggernaut... stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk wins.

FanBoy101
Ummm.....really now? So if without his HF, how would he do against Juggs, Thing, Thor or even Logan? Dead long long time ago

carver9
I don't know why people are debating against this, "hulk healing factor is his durabilty". Its the truth and even though his skin is extremely invulnerable, its invulnerable to a point and that's when that amazing healing factor kicks in. But people fail to realize that he has high end durability as well, that's why marvel earth had to rely on using adamantium weapons to pierce his hide.

The good thing is, there is next to no one that is as durable as the hulk due to his healing factorl

BattleMage
well, that's progress of a sort, iceman's comment was at least more balanced.

we don't have to agree but, that doesn't mean you can go around stating 2+2 = 5 is a fact and all who say otherwise are wrong. laughing out loud

shokosugi
this oversized gorilla can't even fly.

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
this oversized gorilla can't even fly. CM can fly.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Mindset
CM can fly.

I was talking about your mom.

psycho gundam
laughcry

zeel

very well said.

As far as who wins. Its a stalemate i think hulk aint killing billy hes to fast. and where i think his durability is comparable to hulks hes proboly not quite as strong however he could easily hold his own. If billy had the wisdom of superman or WW i see him out smarting hulk. Billy is not the smartest fighter.

iceman24567
I was talking about your mom. laughing

BattleMage
laughing laughing out loud

ankur29
split

strength about the same, I'd say CM starts out higher,just like thor would

durability Cap is more imperivious but hulk has good durability too & good resistance to impact forces and a awesome HF

cap is far faster but Hulk ususally does fine against sppedy people, beside Cm will probably brawl

Hulk will end up getting stronger and CM will not be able to amp at an equal rate

Philosophía
I was talking about your mom. Oh snapz!

Juk3n

Wolverine can cut him, adamantium is just a very durable metal, it has no special anti-hf or magical properties and wolverine has a max 2 ton strength. I can't imagine Superman being cut byDC's version of adamantium is what i think Sin is trying to get across. It's all numbers, someone 1000 TIMES Weaker than hulk was able to cut him with some sharp metal, the point I kinda fair.

hulk is less durable than most of DC's flying bricks, but this irrelevant in combat terms because what really counts in a fight is damage soak - one's abilty to take heat and keep fighting in an undiminished capacity. Hulk's damage soak is one of the best in the herald class, if not the best. His fightng functionality is not diminshed by the wounds he sustains because the HF compensates and increases as the injuries anger him (along with his adimittedly lesser durabilty).

Prep-Man
Cap's damage soak is also one of the best.

quanchi112
WB stomps.

carver9
This would have been better if it was just regular wwh (and he would have still taken the majority) but wb hulk wins this with either 1 or 2 punches.

Deadline
Spite.

iceman24567
Billy wrecks Hulk

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Juk3n
Wolverine can cut him, adamantium is just a very durable metal, it has no special anti-hf or magical properties and wolverine has a max 2 ton strength. I can't imagine Superman being cut byDC's version of adamantium is what i think Sin is trying to get across. It's all numbers, someone 1000 TIMES Weaker than hulk was able to cut him with some sharp metal, the point I kinda fair.

^^ My point exactly

carver9
Billy wrecks Hulk

Despero physically one shotted billy... there is nothing to suggest that despero is physically more powerful than wb hulk, let alone wwh. One punch from a being that could crush a planet by just walking should be enough to take captain marvels head completely off.

Does this make captain marvel less powerful... NOPE he just does not stand a chance in hell of defeating this version of hulk.

shokosugi
if he can't fly...

he will die...

quanchi112
if he can't fly...

he will die... Hulk's beaten Gladiator before.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by 753
hulk is less durable than most of DC's flying bricks, but this irrelevant in combat terms because what really counts in a fight is damage soak - one's abilty to take heat and keep fighting in an undiminished capacity. Hulk's damage soak is one of the best in the herald class, if not the best. His fightng functionality is not diminshed by the wounds he sustains because the HF compensates and increases as the injuries anger him (along with his adimittedly lesser durabilty). concerning the claws

"It is almost impossible to destroy or fracture in this state and when crafted to a razor edge it can penetrate most lesser materials with minimal application of strength."

^ on top of that, wolverine rams his claws full force, he just doesn't graze the hulk with them

horrorwolf
This is obviously a joke thread.

WBH stomps 10/10.

The Nuul
CM wins.

And no, Hulk fanboys like you are a joke.

quanchi112
CM wins.

And no, Hulk fanboys like you are a joke. Then try telling us why marvel wins. You never ever give a reasoning while instead personally insulting those who disagree with you.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Then try telling us why marvel wins. You never ever give a reasoning while instead personally insulting those who disagree with you.

This post is so true.

shokosugi
Hulk's beaten Gladiator before.

Supes > CM >>>> Gladiator

BattleMage
Supes > CM >>>> Gladiator laughing out loud

carver9
Supes > CM >>>> Gladiator

Gladiator>captain marvel>superman.

shokosugi
Gladiator = 2nd rate Superman clone with bad hair

quanchi112
Supes > CM >>>> Gladiator Based on what ?

Gladiator = 2nd rate Superman clone with bad hair you're right, SM's little forehead curl is so much more awesome than a mohawk

Prep-Man
For being an homage of Pre-Crisis Superboy, Gladiator is pretty disappointing.

The Nuul
Hulk beating Glads is the most stupid topic on KMC.

Glads weakness is radiation. He fought someone who puts out more rad than any nuclear power plant and speaking of which, they also fought near a nuclear power plant.

Its PIS X 10000000 and what do you know its with its best friend once again, Hulk.

Hulk cannot beat Supes type characters without some type of PIS or lack of CIS.

Glads weakness is radiation. He fought someone who puts out more rad than any nuclear power plant and speaking of which, they also fought near a nuclear power plant.

Its PIS X 10000000 and what do you know its with its best friend once again, Hulk.

Hulk cannot beat Supes type characters without some type of PIS or lack of CIS. lolwut?

gladiator is vulnerable to a very specific radiation frequency, not radiation in general. No story has indicated the hulk emmits this particular type fo radiation or any other than gamma for that matter. You could claim it was pis or cis that gladiator failed to BFR the hulk into space since he is supposed to reach ftl speed, but radiation had nothing to do with it.

Colossus-Big C

Hulk cannot beat Supes type characters without some type of PIS or lack of CIS. is that why he beats them all the time consistantly ermm

quanchi112

Hulk cannot beat Supes type characters without some type of PIS or lack of CIS. Hulk had him beat and defenseless before he shoved him in the radiation and it didn't effect him prior to. Did you even read the comic ? You do realize Hulk dragged a defenseless Gladiator into it, right ?

Originally posted by 753
lolwut?

gladiator is vulnerable to a very specific radiation frequency, not radiation in general. No story has indicated the hulk emmits this particular type fo radiation or any other than gamma for that matter. You could claim it was pis or cis that gladiator failed to BFR the hulk into space since he is supposed to reach ftl speed, but radiation had nothing to do with it. Nicely done. Null seems entirely ignorant about Gladiator on top of the Hulk which shouldn't surprise anyone.

shokosugi
Originally posted by 753
you're right, SM's little forehead curl is so much more awesome than a mohawk

Obviously

quanchi112
Obviously It's more feminine that's for sure.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Despero physically one shotted billy... there is nothing to suggest that despero is physically more powerful than wb hulk, let alone wwh. One punch from a being that could crush a planet by just walking should be enough to take captain marvels head completely off.

Does this make captain marvel less powerful... NOPE he just does not stand a chance in hell of defeating this version of hulk. What punching feats did WBH have? Either way Billy wrecks him

The Nuul
Hulk fanboys love to speculate about WBH and OH WOW he making quakes with his steps! Galactus cant even do that. WBH > Galactus.

iceman24567
Honestly Hulk didn't do anything in that arch more impressive than what Despero did punchingwise no expression

psycho gundam
Hulk fanboys love to speculate about WBH and OH WOW he making quakes with his steps! Galactus cant even do that. WBH > Galactus. your hulk hate is clouding your judgment

The Nuul
Nah, some people just wank the shit outta him and try to make him higher than what levels hes at.

iceman24567
your hulk hate is clouding your judgment and carvers Hulk wanking isn't clouding his judgment? To say Billy gets stomped by Hulk because Despero was able to do so is laughable especially since that version of him was a physical monster lifting and throwing the rock of eternity and koing herald level people like nothing erm

psycho gundam
weaker versions of hulk have similar feats, it;s just that despero doesn't have his own series and the fact that he's a villain means that he has the track record you've mentioned (physical feats). when hulk was a "villain" he was tearing through characters over several issues, in contrast to beating them all before over hundreds of issues.

carver is putting all his chips in with hulk here, but i'm not gonna think he's totally crazy since world breaker is capable of everything hulk has ever done at least

quanchi112
your hulk hate is clouding your judgment Bingo.

iceman24567
weaker versions of hulk have similar feats, it;s just that despero doesn't have his own series and the fact that he's a villain means that he has the track record you've mentioned (physical feats). when hulk was a "villain" he was tearing through characters over several issues, in contrast to beating them all before over hundreds of issues.

carver is putting all his chips in with hulk here, but i'm not gonna think he's totally crazy since world breaker is capable of everything hulk has ever done at least Granted (weaker) versions of Hulk were also more impressive than WWH or WBH

quanchi112
Granted (weaker) versions of Hulk were also more impressive than WWH or WBH Feats don't determine which Hulk is more powerful the writer's obvious point was that WB Hulk was beyond anything we've ever seen from the Hulk. If you can't understand the writer's intentions then debating is rather futile.

Konton
Feats don't determine which Hulk is more powerful

confused

iceman24567
Originally posted by Konton
confused LoL glad i have that moron on ignore laughing

psycho gundam
Granted (weaker) versions of Hulk were also more impressive than WWH or WBH ^ exactly, and most of green scar and worldbreaker's emotions were curtailing his power, yet nobody he faced could physically stop him exactly like he did in weaker versions spanning hundreds of issues

both later versions had to refrain from killing most of the people around them, and in WB's case, he had to hold back from smashing the planet itself. that ninja couldn't even walk without threatening several states

The Pict
Feats don't determine which Hulk is more powerful the writer's obvious point was that WB Hulk was beyond anything we've ever seen from the Hulk. If you can't understand the writer's intentions then debating is rather futile.

Feats are what we use as proof, not writer's intentions. That is what we use in debates. You got it backwards. Using "intentions" would make debating futile:

1. WB Hulk was the most powerful.
2. Okay.
3. Debate over

quanchi112
confused Portrayals do. That's like saying Professor is stronger than WB Hulk since he really has no feats. Originally posted by iceman24567
LoL glad i have that moron on ignore laughing You haven't made one legit point in the three years you've been here. Only thing is you run from a debate, consistently.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Pict
Feats are what we use as proof, not writer's intentions. That is what we use in debates. You got it backwards. Using "intentions" would make debating futile:

2. Okay.
3. Debate over when's the last time any hulk took a step and threatened an area comparable to the eastern seaboard?

quanchi112

2. Okay.
3. Debate over By your logic then professor Hulk is stronger than WB Hulk and so is WW Hulk since his feats are much greater. I mean even weakened planet Hulk is stronger. You have no logic you're just a feat debater it's no way to debate.

quanchi112
when's the last time any hulk took a step and threatened an area comparable to the eastern seaboard? By his logic planet Hulk is stronger than wb hulk. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

The Pict
when's the last time any hulk took a step and threatened an area comparable to the eastern seaboard?

Sounds like you're asking me to compare a character's feats shifty

Seriously, although it's Pak Hulk wanking, that was a feat in Hulk's favour. And I'm not arguing against that, I'm disagreeing that we use a writer's intention over feats.

quanchi112
Sounds like you're asking me to compare a character's feats shifty

Seriously, although it's Pak Hulk wanking, that was a feat in Hulk's favour. And I'm not arguing against that, I'm disagreeing that we use a writer's intention over feats. We look at everything but never I repeat never do we dismiss the writer's intention and common sense in favor of oh yeah this guy has more feats therefore he's stronger. It's how characters match up against each other not who lifts the heaviest thing.

The Pict
By his logic planet Hulk is stronger than wb hulk. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

roll eyes (sarcastic) Not what I was saying.

And by your "logic" we should ignore what goes on in comics and just find out what the writer thinks.

psycho gundam
of coarse you don't use intention over feats exclusively, but in this case the writer is slapping you upside the head

worlbreaker hulk was x times more powerful than any legitimate hulk incarnation ever (war was tech amped, and it's arguable if he's even on par with WB)

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic) Not what I was saying.

And by your "logic" we should ignore what goes on in comics and just find out what the writer thinks. No, we shouldn't ignore the intention of the writer though which is what you're asking. You said feats determine this so by your logic since planet hulk has greater strength feats he is stronger than wb hulk. That's just ludicrous. It makes zero sense.

Konton
It makes more sense than basing your argument based on what YOU perceive to be the writer's intent.

quanchi112
It makes more sense than basing your argument based on what YOU perceive to be the writer's intent. Are you kidding ? Are you seriously kidding around ? If you can't figure out the writer's obvious intentions then you shouldn't debate characters in the first place.

This isn't ambiguous it's shoved down the reader's throat. Once again strength feat wise WB Hulk is weaker than planet hulk. I mean if you think that's accurate then feat it up.

The Pict
No, we shouldn't ignore the intention of the writer though which is what you're asking. You said feats determine this so by your logic since planet hulk has greater strength feats he is stronger than wb hulk. That's just ludicrous. It makes zero sense.

FFS. Don't twist my words, cheers.

I'm not asking anything. I'm saying you're wrong on the feats/intention issue. You say we take intentions into account on forums otherwise debating is "futile." Wrong, that isn't the way it's done.

Summed up: We use feats in debates, intention takes more of a back seat. That is why it is a debate at all.

iceman24567

2. Okay.
3. Debate over Exactly we use on panel feats in debates the writers intentions comes second imo

The Pict
Are you kidding ? Are you seriously kidding around ? If you can't figure out the writer's obvious intentions then you shouldn't debate characters in the first place.

This isn't ambiguous it's shoved down the reader's throat. Once again strength feat wise WB Hulk is weaker than planet hulk. I mean if you think that's accurate then feat it up.

I don't think he is just talking about Hulk. I think he means the argument in general (as I was)

psycho gundam
what are your thoughts on golden superman?

quanchi112

I'm not asking anything. I'm saying you're wrong on the feats/intention issue. You say we take intentions into account on forums otherwise debating is "futile." Wrong, that isn't the way it's done.

Summed up: We use feats in debates, intention takes more of a back seat. That is why it is a debate at all. No, we don't dismiss either but when it's clear what the writer intended and how much greater this Hulk was then WW Hulk who was far greater than planet Hulk we don't suddenly say oh planet hulk's strength feat blows WB's lack of feats out of the water therefore since I can't understand what the writer meant planet hulk is stronger.

I am not twisting anything your logic states planet hulk is stronger than wb hulk.

quanchi112
what are your thoughts on golden superman? The list can go on and on. Since Thanos' strength feats aren't all that and neither are DD's then I guess characters with strength feats are stronger by his logic.

iceman24567

Summed up: We use feats in debates, intention takes more of a back seat. That is why it is a debate at all. thumb up I agree 100%

The Pict
No, we don't dismiss either but when it's clear what the writer intended and how much greater this Hulk was then WW Hulk who was far greater than planet Hulk we don't suddenly say oh planet hulk's strength feat blows WB's lack of feats out of the water therefore since I can't understand what the writer meant planet hulk is stronger.

I am not twisting anything your logic states planet hulk is stronger than wb hulk.

facepalm Honestly??

I am saying Feats are more important in debates than a writer's intent. You said
"If you can't understand the writer's intentions then debating is rather futile"
which I disagree with. Because if we always used intent over feats there would be no debate.

quanchi112
facepalm Honestly??

I am saying Feats are more important in debates than a writer's intent. You said
"If you can't understand the writer's intentions then debating is rather futile"
which I disagree with. Because if we always used intent over feats there would be no debate. You can continue to champion this horrid logic but it's just like the other day when you posted a scan you yourself didn't understand. I see why you ignore the writer's intention you can't figure it out so I am telling you WB is stronger than planet hulk.

The Pict
You can continue to champion this horrid logic but it's just like the other day when you posted a scan you yourself didn't understand. I see why you ignore the writer's intention you can't figure it out so I am telling you WB is stronger than planet hulk.

Question: Do you believe that a writer's intent is more important than a character's feats in a debate? Take Hulk out of things. If overall you do then I don't see why you're debating at all.

I am not trying to champion a logic, I am saying you're wrong about debates being futile if writer's intent isn't take over feats. It's that simple.

I know what the writer's intention was. I already said I'm not arguing against what Hulk did.

I AM SAYING INTENTIONS AREN'T AS IMPORTANT AS FEATS IN A FORUM DEBATE.

Can you grasp this? Would you like some bright colours added? Perhaps a few pictures?

quanchi112
Question: Do you believe that a writer's intent is more important than a character's feats in a debate? Take Hulk out of things. If overall you do then I don't see why you're debating at all.

I am not trying to champion a logic, I am saying you're wrong about debates being futile if writer's intent isn't take over feats. It's that simple.

I know what the writer's intention was. I already said I'm not arguing against what Hulk did.

Can you grasp this? Would you like some bright colours added? Perhaps a few pictures? I believe portrayals are more important than feats and will always think so.

You can continue to get your feelings hurt but your logic states planet hulk is stronger than wb hulk. That's just absurd. You don't understand what you read which is very apparent.

The Nuul
LoL glad i have that moron on ignore laughing

No shit.

iceman24567

I know what the writer's intention was. I already said I'm not arguing against what Hulk did.i

Can you grasp this? Would you like some bright colours added? Perhaps a few pictures? Why even try he's one of those extremely dense people I'm sure everybody understands what you mean (except Quan) and i bet most agree that on panel feats >>> writers intention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.