Daken, Omega Red, and The Gorgon (blind-folded) vs Wonder Woman (No gear)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The Gorgon get an admantium katana.

Who wins?

The Nuul
Red solos.

StiltmanFTW
Team wins.

jinzin
If Daken can effect her and OR can effect her than they can pull off the win....

But I think she'd probably dominate if they can't.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin
If Daken can effect her and OR can effect her than they can pull off the win....

But I think she'd probably dominate if they can't.

Gorgon has TP and adamantium katana, WW ain't that fast, her speed is overrated just like every DC character's.

carver9
I HATE threads like this. People tend to say that you are lowballing if you vote against wonder woman in scenerios like this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
I HATE threads like this. People tend to say that you are lowballing if you vote against wonder woman in scenerios like this.

Yeah... and the correct answer is: SPEEDBLITZ FTW dur

The Nuul
Its just Carv9 that low balls DC characters.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gorgon has TP and adamantium katana, WW ain't that fast, her speed is overrated just like every DC character's.

Unless his going to attempt a mind rape, Wonder Woman's speed would be much more than he could handle, telepathy or not.

That's simply the truth. It's also however true that she does not speed blitz nearly as much as people like to claim.

Although this isn't exactly a normal scenario, and she does tend to use speed more often when facing blade wielding opponents.

Wonder Woman wins most likely.

Mindset
WW punts them all into the sun.

srankmissingnin
Deathspores = win. Things even work on Iceman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So what? I'm a huge fan of Drake but let's be honest here, his extremely underwhelming at times. I'd need more than that to assume they'd work on Wonder Woman. Frankly, using Colossus would be better evidence.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Deathspores = win. Things even work on Iceman. Deathspores can reach her from the sun?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So what? I'm a huge fan of Drake but let's be honest here, his extremely underwhelming at times. I'd need more than that to assume they'd work on Wonder Woman. Frankly, using Colossus would be better evidence.

He has no organic bodily functions in his ice form. He doesn't need to sleep, eat or drink... I don't think he even needs to breath. He is essentially a disembodied consciousness controlling water.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
WW punts them all into the sun.

Why... does she start the fight on the sun?

Mindset
Why... does she start the fight on the sun? It might as well.

Mindset
He has no organic bodily functions in his ice form. He doesn't need to sleep, eat or drink... I don't think he even needs to breath. He is essentially a disembodied consciousness controlling water. Do you have a scan, my good man?

IIRC her resistance to mindrape is the best in the league. gorgon is low-level TP wise, he's not mindraping. Without gear, she'd depend on blitzing. She can win that way.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
Do you have a scan, my good man?

The only non street level hero I have some scans archived of is Magneto. sad

The only non street level hero I have some scans archived of is Magneto. sad you, sir, have an excelent taste

The Nuul
But really WW win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He has no organic bodily functions in his ice form. He doesn't need to sleep, eat or drink... I don't think he even needs to breath. He is essentially a disembodied consciousness controlling water.

Tell that to the third degree burns he recently suffered.

Iceman should essentially be a disembodied consciousness able to manipulate moisture down to the molecular level. His been destroyed utterly and reformed in moments. He should be a herald level character. A lot of the time I swear his written as a more versatile human torch. Like I said, big fan, but Iceman suffers a lot from writers ignoring his power set because his on a team. Iceman = He just freezes things is the line of thinking the average writer has. At least currently.

It's more of the status quo than anything. You'd need someone like Hulk or Thor being affected by the spores before I consider them able to affect Wonder Woman level characters. Okay, maybe not at that level as their both above her physically, but you get the idea.

Mindset
They really do treat Iceman like shit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, I don't know why. Recently he was drained creating an ice barrier to shield the X-men from the fiery breath of a dragon. no expression

srankmissingnin
Possibility: Fraction/Carey/Gischler suck at writing the X-Men in general?

Especially Carey.

Rage.Of.Olympus
sad I like Carey. He gets Magneto.

But yea, Fraction is just one big disappointment. Huge letdown on Thor. 2/3's of the last three issues were practically the same. Seriously. And Thor's hard on for his brother is just asinine.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
sad I like Carey. He gets Magneto.

But yea, Fraction is just one big disappointment. Huge letdown on Thor. 2/3's of the last three issues were practically the same. Seriously. And Thor's hard on for his brother is just asinine.

I hate Carey. He can't fool me with the title X-Men Legacy, I know that I am buying a glorified Rogue solo title... and Rogue is EASILY my least favourite X-Men. mad

But the art on Fraction's Thor is terrific! cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
I hate Carey. He can't fool me with the title X-Men Legacy, I know that I am buying a glorified Rogue solo title... and Rogue is EASILY my least favourite X-Men. mad

Yea, he has a serious hard on for Rogue, but the fact that Magneto is a central character makes up for it.

Pfff, typical female behavior. It's all about the flashiness.

But the art on Fraction's Thor is terrific! cool but it wont last, right? the central character in legacy keeps shifiting every few arcs. I do wish they'd focus it back on chuck though.

Dum Dum Dugan

x-men legacy could be so good, but he focus so much on rouge it unbearable to read.

StyleTime
Oh c'mon. You guys all know that the Rogue/Danger story was the greatest X-men stuff ever written.

And Fraction's clever, intelligent writing is clearly wasted on you.

It's awesome because noone knows if I'm joking or not! How do you respond? How do you respond to that!? Mahahahaha!

Dum Dum Dugan
hahaahaha the cracked me up.

Prep-Man
Wondy.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by The Nuul
Its just Carv9 that low balls DC characters. That's not all. There's other A-class material from him.

Is this the depowered Wondy? If not she stomps.

tideoftime
If it's current, temporary WW, then she loses; if "standard" WW, then she wins, especially (as has been noted further up) as *without* her gear available, she's going to be more liberal with her strength/speed, especially if she notes that potentially dangerous bladed weapons are being used by her opponents (though, as others have provided scans for in "Respect", her relative vulnerability to piercing/slashing attacks is not as serious as it used to be -- current storyline obviously set aside).

carver9
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That's not all. There's other A-class material from him.

Is this the depowered Wondy? If not she stomps.

Wow... so c-master, are you telling me that you are going to be another nuul that follow me around spamming my post? Is this what you are saying c-master? We debated on one topic about spidey and now you want to resort to bashing because I fifnt agree with you.

Crazy.

Tha C-Master
Who's fifn;t? stick out tongue
Originally posted by carver9
Wow... so c-master, are you telling me that you are going to be another nuul that follow me around spamming my post? Is this what you are saying c-master? We debated on one topic about spidey and now you want to resort to bashing because I fifnt agree with you.

Crazy.

I am crazy... crazy about you. big grin

jinzin
Originally posted by StyleTime
Oh c'mon. You guys all know that the Rogue/Danger story was the greatest X-men stuff ever written.

And Fraction's clever, intelligent writing is clearly wasted on you.

It's awesome because noone knows if I'm joking or not! How do you respond? How do you respond to that!? Mahahahaha!
laughing out loud

It's TRUE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.