Juggeranut vs Joe Fixit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules......

Juggernaut crash lands into an old motel in the middle of the nevada desert..

Juggernaut angry gets back up and is angry to be back on earth...

everyone runs in a panic all the quest but one..

intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCOg8ZzUfg
Banner angry that his hotel room has bn ruled transforms begins to breath had and transforms into the grey hulk.

intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfPTIvJKbLo
Juggernaut sees Banner turn into the grey hulk and sees some one to vent.

Sin I AM
lol Marko 10/10 unless he's depowered then he still wins the majority depending on how much power he has

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
he still wins the majority depending on how much power he has

Even if he has the power of a quadriplegic?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Even if he has the power of a quadriplegic?

he would be handy capable!

King Castle
i just put these together since current jugg isnt waht he used to be, being depowered and missing his Shield. i figured this would be a good fight

juggernaut74
Juggernaut stomps.

King Castle
was his intro the deciding factor?

juggernaut74
Didn't even watch it.

Black bolt z
If this is current Juggs, Joe should win.

If this is classic juggs stomps.

juggernaut74
Current Juggs is able to fight Thor and Luke Cage.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Current Juggs is able to fight Thor and Luke Cage. I know hes able to fight Luke.But TBH its not all that impressive to fight Luke.

Scans of fight with thor?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I know hes able to fight Luke.But TBH its not all that impressive to fight Luke.

Scans of fight with thor? No, but he fought them at the same time.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by juggernaut74
No, but he fought them at the same time. Didn't he also at one point get told by Luke because he was much weaker?

SamZED
In Thunderbolts 150 he fought Luke Thor and Iron man all at the same time and did good. Took IM blast several lightning attacks etc, the guy is still class 100+ from the looks of it.

KingD19
Yeah.....I think his strength is still pretty high up there, his durability, while also still awesome, has taken a hit.

But considering he kept tanking everything all 3 of them threw at him, and didn't plan on stopping till they killed him, it's still a pretty decent level.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The more I deconstruct the scene, the more I believe Juggernaut's helmet is more durable than he is. Cage and Iron Man drew way too much blood from Cain with their attacks. It would explain how he can be burned and hurt by attacks from hand ninjas, stopped by trolls and so on.

The only other explaniation is that Thor was holding back a significant amount, or it's a poor showing for him.

Oh and, Thor only struck Juggernaut twice after the initial attack of lightning.

Joe Fixit kicks his ass in my opinion.

juggernaut74
Juggernaut's helmet isn't as durable as he is because Colossus ripped it once and so did Thor.

KingD19
He meant since he was depowered. Cain took some shots in the face, and while the helmet was undamaged, his face was bleeding.

CosmicComet
He means currently I assume.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.