Dbz strenght

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alphonso Bennet
Goku and freiza both demonstrated god strenght on planet namik. Ss3 should be considered cosmic bc during db gt the puzzle master said this guy (goku) has enough energy to light up a galaxi. I'm willing to down grade ss3 to Titan but ss3 is higher than demigod

iceman24567
Hyperbole ftl

King Kandy
dis one guy frum gt sed dis thing about goku bein stronger than superman, dur dur what do you mean give evidence for dis claim?

NemeBro
For a cosmic level character he seems to be lacking cosmic leveled feats. How strange.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hyperbole ftl

Kosmic King
Going by the manga, between Solar System and Galaxy level.

Going by the anime, multi galactic or universal level.

Robtard
I'd say closer to quantum mass; possibly xanax level.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Robtard
I'd say closer to quantum mass; possibly xanax level. laughing

carver9
Goku isnt close to being a demi god, let alone a skyfather but I do think that frieza and above is above high herald. Frieza at his weakest destroyed planet vegeta with his index finger... frieza at his prime... a far more powerful version should be able to shed multiples of planets with just one blast. He was already tanking planetary level destruction without a problem, so he has the feats backing him up.

DBZ versatility is what ruins them; they are not versatile enough to be called a demigod or a skyfather and that is why I would always say that Odin would STOMP them because he could simple freeze time and take whoever in DBZ that is up against him out any time he wants. Odin can take out any DBZ character with just the wave of his hand so no, Goku isnt a Demigod.

carver9
Originally posted by King Kandy
dis one guy frum gt sed dis thing about goku bein stronger than superman, dur dur what do you mean give evidence for dis claim?

Show me evidence that Thanos is stronger than Superman.

Naah, I can do better than that.

Show me evidence that Odin is as strong or stronger than Superman.

Show me a lifting feat from Galactus.

Naah, how about this... show me a lifting feat from Juggernaut that proves that Jugs could bug Superman.

Nope, I know I can do better than that... let me think; hhhmmm.

LT, naah, thats going to far. Wait a sec.

Doomsday... naah.

How about Black Adam, do you have a lifting feat from Black Adam that shows that he can contend with Supes, someone who has moved moons?

I can go on for days on peeps that dont have a lifting feat under their belts. That is what Superman does, lift things. Thor doesnt go around doing 90% of the things that Superman does with his strength but we know that Thor is just as strong. Hyperion, Gladiator, and the list goes on... these peeps dont go around moving large obstacles but we know their strength and their capabilities. Goku shedding mountains from the shockwaves of his punch should be enough proof that he is high on the totum pole when it comes to strength.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Goku isnt close to being a demi god, let alone a skyfather but I do think that frieza and above is above high herald. Frieza at his weakest destroyed planet vegeta with his index finger... frieza at his prime... a far more powerful version should be able to shed multiples of planets with just one blast. He was already tanking planetary level destruction without a problem, so he has the feats backing him up.

DBZ versatility is what ruins them; they are not versatile enough to be called a demigod or a skyfather and that is why I would always say that Odin would STOMP them because he could simple freeze time and take whoever in DBZ that is up against him out any time he wants. Odin can take out any DBZ character with just the wave of his hand so no, Goku isnt a Demigod. Please prove Freeza can shred multiples of planets with just one blast. erm Considering to actually do that would take a much larger blast than what it would take to destroy a planet based on distance alone. Without a problem...? First of all, the blast was not centered on him, and second of all, HE WAS MISSING HALF HIS ****ING FACE. Freeza's unique physiology is all that allowed him to survive after Namek's destruction, now admittedly we do not know whether it was Namek's destruction or Goku's retaliation which wounded them, but we DO know that planetary destruction are capable of killing endgame DBZ characters.

Naah, how about this... show me a lifting feat from Juggernaut that proves that Jugs could bug Superman.

Doomsday... naah.

How about Black Adam, do you have a lifting feat from Black Adam that shows that he can contend with Supes, someone who has moved moons?

I can go on for days on peeps that dont have a lifting feat under their belts. That is what Superman does, lift things. Thor doesnt go around doing 90% of the things that Superman does with his strength but we know that Thor is just as strong. Hyperion, Gladiator, and the list goes on... these peeps dont go around moving large obstacles but we know their strength and their capabilities. Goku shedding mountains from the shockwaves of his punch should be enough proof that he is high on the totum pole when it comes to strength. Thanos being stronger than Superman? Now, while I am by no means a Thanos expert of even really a comic buff (Even though for some reason you thought I was no expression ) has Thanos not pretty easily taken out Hulk physically? Which demonstrates physical superiority to Hulk. Oh, and he also IIRC nearly killed Silver Surfer with like seven punches.

IIRC Superman IS physically stronger than Odin at base, but Odin can amplify his strength. Admittedly I have no idea to what level.

Galactus is a cosmic being. When people argue Galactus, they are not arguing for him because of his physical strength. That said, his physical strength is essentially not measurable, is it not?

Juggernaut has shown to be Thor's physical equal or even superior, and was actually beating WWH in a slugfest.

Cannot say for Black Adam.

Thor lifted the Midgar Serpent...

Goku has not shredded mountains with his punches...

iceman24567
Correction the shockwaves from Gokus punches shred mountains LOL obviously that puts him beyond people that move planets and shit erm

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Please prove Freeza can shred multiples of planets with just one blast. erm Considering to actually do that would take a much larger blast than what it would take to destroy a planet based on distance alone. Without a problem...? First of all, the blast was not centered on him, and second of all, HE WAS MISSING HALF HIS ****ING FACE. Freeza's unique physiology is all that allowed him to survive after Namek's destruction, now admittedly we do not know whether it was Namek's destruction or Goku's retaliation which wounded them, but we DO know that planetary destruction are capable of killing endgame DBZ characters.

Thanos being stronger than Superman? Now, while I am by no means a Thanos expert of even really a comic buff (Even though for some reason you thought I was no expression ) has Thanos not pretty easily taken out Hulk physically? Which demonstrates physical superiority to Hulk. Oh, and he also IIRC nearly killed Silver Surfer with like seven punches.

IIRC Superman IS physically stronger than Odin at base, but Odin can amplify his strength. Admittedly I have no idea to what level.

Galactus is a cosmic being. When people argue Galactus, they are not arguing for him because of his physical strength. That said, his physical strength is essentially not measurable, is it not?

Juggernaut has shown to be Thor's physical equal or even superior, and was actually beating WWH in a slugfest.

Cannot say for Black Adam.

Thor lifted the Midgar Serpent...

Goku has not shredded mountains with his punches...

Its pretty obvious Frieza could take out multiples of planets since he destroyed a planet with less than 1% of his true power and at 100% of his power he could generate FAR more power than his weaker versions. This is common sense Nemebro.

Frieza unique ability had nothing to do with him surviving planetary blast/planets, it was his power level. Super Saiyan Goku was just as durable, if not MORE durable than Frieza since, well, he took as much damage, if not MORE and didnt suffer as close to the amount of damage that Goku suffered.

You must forgot about that ending blast that Goku shot frieza with that put him completely out of the fight? That could have been the reason he was missing half of his face since nameks destruction didnt do anything else to the other portion of his body. The last thing we see when goku blast hits frieza IS friezas face.

Let me guess what you are talking about when you say DBZ characters die from planetary explosions. Are you referring to the time when Goku died from Cells blast? Do you not believe that it was Cell power that destroyed him or do you think it was the planets explosion that killed Goku. IMO it was Cells KI that killed him vs... no one in DBZ got killed by an ordinary planet explosion. Let me guess, you are referring to the kid buu blast? HHHMMM, you could have a point if kid buu didnt start his FIRST blast off as a planetary blast which Vegeta himself reflected with a ki blast. The second blast that Kid Buu shot had FAR more power, since, well, Goku and Vegeta wouldnt have had any type of problems stopping a planetary blast. When that blast hit earth... there wasnt a piece of dirt left after that explosion... that blast was far more than what you think and again, a planets explosion didnt kill Gohun, Kid Buu Ki did.

In regards to the rest of your post, none of the peeps that I have named have LIFTING feats. Anime characters dont go around lifting stuff...its not something that they do... that is why we look at other things like PUNCHING power. DBZ characters punching power is off the chain.

Thanos punching power is off the chain.

You cant go by what person has fought what person because in that case, Spiderman would be high class 100, especially since he has taken on and defeated Hulk, Firelord, Morlun, and the list goes on.

iceman24567
I disagree with DBZ characters punching power being "off the chain" their KI blasts and undefined combat speed is their saving grace no expression

carver9
Correction the shockwaves from Gokus punches shred mountains LOL obviously that puts him beyond people that move planets and shit erm

Thanos havent moved planets so again, I guess there are numerous of high heralds that can defeat him. Hell, Colossus lifting feats>Thanos but we know who is stronger if we go by showings. Dont give me that crap about Thanos 7 shotting Surfer... Colossus has one shotted an enraged Hulk... so again, if we look at just lifting feats, you really wouldnt have an argument for a lot of characters.

We all know that Thanos strength is greater than Colossus, we dont need lifting feats to prove this since everyone dont go around moving planets.

Gladiator has moved planets and still got 4 shotted by Tyrant (who doesnt have lifting feats) and 3 pieced by Thor and dropped by Black Bolt. Lifting feats dont mean crap, especially in a fist fight.

carver9
I disagree with DBZ characters punching power being "off the chain" their KI blasts and undefined combat speed is their saving grace no expression

We have two different opinions and I dont have a problem with that.

iceman24567
Thanos havent moved planets so again, I guess there are numerous of high heralds that can defeat him. Hell, Colossus lifting feats>Thanos but we know who is stronger if we go by showings. Dont give me that crap about Thanos 7 shotting Surfer... Colossus has one shotted an enraged Hulk... so again, if we look at just lifting feats, you really wouldnt have an argument for a lot of characters.

We all know that Thanos strength is greater than Colossus, we dont need lifting feats to prove this since everyone dont go around moving planets.

Gladiator has moved planets and still got 4 shotted by Tyrant (who doesnt have lifting feats) and 3 pieced by Thor and dropped by Black Bolt. Lifting feats dont mean crap, especially in a fist fight. Wasn't talking about Thanos i was talking about people that have actually move planets you still haven't provided any legitimate punching feats to support your theory erm

kbclassof09
I think in theory they are strong enough to destroy planets if they augment their strength with their planet destroying ki.

dadudemon
Like I've said before: Toriyama ****ed up the power-scaling, big time.

By the end of DBZ, they should have been destroying whole portions of galaxies with "missed" ki blasts...if the power scaling kept true.

Q99
Originally posted by dadudemon
Like I've said before: Toriyama ****ed up the power-scaling, big time.

By the end of DBZ, they should have been destroying whole portions of galaxies with "missed" ki blasts...if the power scaling kept true.

I think some people overestimate how much power increases. If you get immunity to someone else's attack at, say, 2 mil difference, then you don't have to have lots of multiplication, and by the end of Z none of the main cast is necessarily even 2-3x as strong as Frieza Saga Goku. All that's needed for the fights to go as they do is 'strong enough to vastly overpower the foe,' which doesn't need to translate into huge percentage change.

(Also, people definitely underestimate how big and tough stuff in space is. If a blast can one-shot the Earth, a blast a hundred times as powerful is doing squat to Jupiter, for example, and in turn the Sun wouldn't notice attacks a hundred times as strong as what's needed to blow up Jupiter, and so on. Of course, planets and moons in DB in general seem to be extremely fragile. None of the non-planet/moon destroying attacks show so much as a thousanth of a percent of the needed destructive power to blow on a planet. Earth is Really Tough).

SquallX
You're biggest mistake was naming GT.
1. Gt's non canon.
2. Gt was pure shit.
3. Hyperbole much.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
I think some people overestimate how much power increases. If you get immunity to someone else's attack at, say, 2 mil difference, then you don't have to have lots of multiplication, and by the end of Z none of the main cast is necessarily even 2-3x as strong as Frieza Saga Goku. All that's needed for the fights to go as they do is 'strong enough to vastly overpower the foe,' which doesn't need to translate into huge percentage change.

(Also, people definitely underestimate how big and tough stuff in space is. If a blast can one-shot the Earth, a blast a hundred times as powerful is doing squat to Jupiter, for example, and in turn the Sun wouldn't notice attacks a hundred times as strong as what's needed to blow up Jupiter, and so on. Of course, planets and moons in DB in general seem to be extremely fragile. None of the non-planet/moon destroying attacks show so much as a thousanth of a percent of the needed destructive power to blow on a planet. Earth is Really Tough).

Or if you look at it from another stand point, a common stand point like concentrated energy. Surfer has destroyed a planet on panel but are we to assume that every blast that surfer shoot would destroy a planet even though some of the blast that he shoot is far more powerful than planetary. Like the blast that he was using to protect galactus, it did next to nothing o the planet but he admitted that he was giving his all.

I think that every blast that frieza shot during his fight with goku was more powerful than anything his previous incarnations has done but it was more of a concentrated blast.

Roshi has destroyed moons but he was outstanded at goku kamehameha blast which did nothing to the entire area him and piccolo were fight at because again, its more concentrated. Everything doesn't have to destroy the universe in order for it to be powerful. Look at the thanos and odin fight. Odin has destroyed galaxies and admitted on panel that he was going all out while fight thanos but asgard didn't suffer a scratch. Look at odin fighting a celestial... odin was amped by the destoyer armor fighting against numerous of celestials on a planet and they were going all out but nothing happened to the planet.

Look at thor when he fought an enraged celestial. The celestial blast didn't even destroy the area that he was blasting thor at... it did nothing and these are cube level beings. If we always base things off of total destruction (blast), especially in dbz, then nappa hand >>thanos.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99

Sort of.

It's more like you need to be "x%" stronger to ignore attacks. But even that doesn't hold true.

But, yeah, your very last statement is exactly what I've stated numerous times as to Toriyama's logic.

Originally posted by Q99

My power scaling worked as follows:

Roshi around a power level of 100 could destroy the moon and had plenty of energy to spare after he was done.

150,000,000 power-level for SSJ goku: the weakest adult SSJ form we saw.

150,000,000/100=1,500,000 times more powerful than that form of Roshi.

So Goku SHOULD have been able to (Ki is a direct measure of "spirit energy"wink destroy a solid object roughly 1,500,000 more massive than the moon (assuming the same density...but doesn't take into considering that an object of sufficient mass at a certain density will collapse in on itself and form a neutron star or a black hole...but bare with me as we scale.)

That would be 2,605,500,000 KM radius assuming the same average density as the moon (using the average radius of the moon.)

If we include the distance of Pluto, the total distance from the center of the sun is 5,900,000,000 KM. Remove pluto and that distance becomes 4,496,000,000 KM. (Because Pluto is no longer a planet.)

So we end up with a blast that should be a bit above casual, being able to destroy an object who's density being equivalent to the very dense moon's equal to being a 2.61 billion mile radius. That's a MASSIVE object. That's being able to destroy an object a bit over half the size of our "modeled" solar system (excluding things like the Oort Cloud).

That's absurdly huge. If we go by my other estimates of a 20-50 times jump at each powerup in the SSJ category, we end up with very very large destruction.

I'll calculate it out for low end and high end:

2,605,500,000 * 20 (complete SSJ) * 20 (ASSJ) * 20 (FPSSJ) * 20 (SSJ2) * 20 (SSJ3) = 2,605,500,000 * 20^5 = 8,337,600,000,000,000 km

A lightyear is 9.46 trillion km or, in expanded form 9,460,000,000 km.

The Milkyway galaxy is about 100,000 lightyears across. To find how many km that is, 100,000 * 9,460,000,000 = 946,000,000,000,000 km

To see how many galaxies the size of milkyway a blast should be destroying, divide our low-end estimate of our scaled moon-sized object being destroyed by the size of our Milkyway in km

8,337,600,000,000,000/946,000,000,000,000 = 8.81

That means that SSJ3 Goku should be destroying 8.81 galaxies, no problem. That makes sense since his Ki Energy was felt across the entire universe, all the way on the other side. However, the scaling isn't to be so...

That also means that it is not far fetched (If much FTL is applied) to have Broly destroying one galaxy at a time, but that also means that he is stronger than SSJ2, but not nearly as strong as SSJ3 (which means that I would have to concede to Kento our argument we had about 2 years back...but it doesn't apply due to the other things we discussed.)

To redo the whole thing with the high end estimate of 50:

2,605,500,000 * 50^5 = 814,218,750,000,000,000 km.

814218750000000000/946,000,000,000,000 = 860.7 Sized Milkyway galaxies in one above average attack.

So when I said a casual blast should be able destroy whole portions of a galaxy, when deflected or dodged, I was serious. This is why there is lots of power-scaling issues with DB. It got ****ed up along the way. Toriyama tried to "retcon" I believe when he introduced that Majin Buu energy requirements with his statement about how much energy it took to destroy a planet...but that takes a crap all over all sorts of logic, namely, Roshi's blast was a bit more than 1/10th of Majin Buu's power which is plain ridiculous.

Black bolt z
DBZ characters don't have that great physical strength.

And the absolute highest DBZ character ever wouldn't even be above skyfather.

NemeBro
Power Level has never scaled well.

All it ever showed was who could beat up who. Nothing more.

kbclassof09
We will never know how strong dbz characters are because Toriyama himself stated that their strength became more inconsistent as he kept drawing.

Here is a recent interview of Toriyama

http://www.kanzentai.com/trans-bc_r02.php?m=01&id=interview#link

dadudemon
Originally posted by kbclassof09
We will never know how strong dbz characters are because Toriyama himself stated that their strength became more inconsistent as he kept drawing.

Here is a recent interview of Toriyama

http://www.kanzentai.com/trans-bc_r02.php?m=01&id=interview#link

Cool. Thanks for posting that. big grin

Q99

dadudemon

Q99
Mass is pretty much the only thing that does matter; It determines how much energy is needed to move something (or in other words, how much destructive power is needed to blow something apart), not volume or density, except insomuch as they inform mass.

Area is not what determines how destructive something is.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
Mass is pretty much the only thing that does matter; It determines how much energy is needed to move something (or in other words, how much destructive power is needed to blow something apart), not volume or density, except insomuch as they inform mass.

Area is not what determines how destructive something is.

Incorrect and I've already explained why. It's pretty simple.

"we only want a radius of a blast's effective range." We don't want to know how much matter it can vaporize as we already know that. Additionally, the galaxy is mostly empty space. Being able to vape a shit ton of matter but not being able to reach the matter is very pointless: we already know how much it can vape and at what size. We just need to scale that SIZE up through the end of DBZ and then see if that scales up in SIZE against the galaxy. If it does, badda-boom, my comparison worked (which I already knew before showing you, it worked.)

Had the analogy I made been "should have been destroying masses equivalent to a quarter of a spiral galaxy", you'd have a point. My analogy was a an analogy of distance, not vaporization. I've already done your mass approach to the problem, as well. It's useless since we do not know how far how the blast will extend and applies differently to different types of matter. It will not vape all types but we do not that it will functionally destroy everything within the blast radius: that's what matters. (pun intended.)

Also, "radius" is not "area". That would be 2*pi*r for a circle OR 4*pi*r^2. We also did not discuss blast volume because: "The Galaxy is very very flat so there was no point in complicating things beyond "a radius of a blasts effective range." We also did not discuss mass because the majority of the Galaxy's mass is not the "bright stuff." It's stuff we can't see: dark matter. It cannot be "vaporized." Additionally, the galaxy can be said to extend up to 100 parsecs from the center, but I only count the "visible" galaxy to be the target of destruction in the comparison. Why? Because that's where planets are and that's where life could be. So, I'm only using a very small fraction of the actual mass of the galaxy to make the comparison. In actuality, I'm only comparing the distance of the blast radius and that's it: what ever falls within the blast radius is gone, as far as life is concerned. If you want to place arbitrary and incorrectly placed importance of mass, you can: it's just an illogical application for proving my comparison. If you want to compare the amount of mass that is destroyed, I've done that for you, already. Again, that's useless as we would not know how far out that "damage" would extend into the "empty" galaxy.

carver9
All of those caculations that you all just put together are wrong when you basically have someone with a power level of 350 over powering another persons blast and their power level was 325. The smallest gap in power made a difference so goku as a super saiyan 3 should be able to generate a higher percent of power vs roshi than what was shown in your caculations.

The only reason none of this was shown in dbz was due to the fighters ki control and plot but we also have scenes in dbz where a simple power up was stated as being capable of destroying a planet and a simple ki blast having enough power to destroy earth.

You have two points/ways to look at this... look at dbz power scaling/levels. One way is believing that the story was inconsistent BUT looking at it from tghat point of view is basically down grading every dbz character when its a KNOWN fact that every dbz character have complete control of their ki energy so I am pretty sure they are capable of making each blast more or less exploding like with the control that they have but still having this said attack being multitudes more powerful than a planet desroying attack.

Overall, toriyama did an amazing job on dbz characters and I do agree to an extent with the inconsistency but I just think that a lotg of people just do not want to accept how powerful these character were via power level scaling which akira himself stated that he put into place for us to use on how powerful a character is.

By the way kb class, it was never stated that dbz strength was inconsistent in that scan, he said that he was trying to find a way for the next villian to be more power than the previous villian and I can truly understand his view when you have people like frieza at his weakest being able to shed planets with his index finger... what kind of power does the next one suppose to have?

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
DBZ characters don't have that great physical strength.

And the absolute highest DBZ character ever wouldn't even be above skyfather.

You see, these types of people is the reason dbz is downplayed.

How in the WORLD doesn't goku hae great strength when as a child he was a clear 100 tonner? Think black bolt, use that mind of yours. Goku was amazingly power physically.

Now the skyfather comment.. I agree and that's only due to his versatility, he isn't versatile enough.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Power Level has never scaled well.

All it ever showed was who could beat up who. Nothing more.

It also showed who could generate more power.

Example... goku blast over powering piccolo/junior blast.

Goku blast over powering vegeta blast.

Piccolo blast over powering 2nd form frieza blast.

Because gohun power level dropped, Cell blast almost over powered gohun blast until vegeta interviened.

It has been shown that with a higher power level comes more output of ki energy. You are just ignoring it. Now show me an example that contradicts what I said THEN you might have an argument.

Gecko4lif
It also showed who could generate more power.

Example... goku blast over powering piccolo/junior blast.

Goku blast over powering vegeta blast.

Piccolo blast over powering 2nd form frieza blast.

Because gohun power level dropped, Cell blast almost over powered gohun blast until vegeta interviened.

It has been shown that with a higher power level comes more output of ki energy. You are just ignoring it. Now show me an example that contradicts what I said THEN you might have an argument.
The andriods.

/argument.

sappovich

/argument.

Guildo

/argument.

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
The andriods.

/argument.

sappovich

/argument.

Guildo

/argument.

So guildo unleashed more energy out put than someone more powerful than him? I can't even remember guildo blasting anything.

Goku and piccolo went "blast for blast"... goku enegy OVER POWERED piccolo power output because Goku was more powerful (his power level was higher).

When has guildo shot a blast at someone and someone shooting a blast at guildo and both blast colliding with each other but guildo blast over powering said persons blast even though he was weaker?

This never happened with the androids either.

iceman24567
The Androids never had a power level though i think Cell did can't remember

Gecko4lif
So guildo unleashed more energy out put than someone more powerful than him? I can't even remember guildo blasting anything.

Goku and piccolo went "blast for blast"... goku enegy OVER POWERED piccolo power output because Goku was more powerful (his power level was higher).

When has guildo shot a blast at someone and someone shooting a blast at guildo and both blast colliding with each other but guildo blast over powering said persons blast even though he was weaker?

This never happened with the androids either.

You said It has been shown that with a higher power level comes more output of ki energy

The android were in the millions as far as strength goes and they dont even have the energy feats of early dragon ball goku.

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
You said It has been shown that with a higher power level comes more output of ki energy

The android were in the millions as far as strength goes and they dont even have the energy feats of early dragon ball goku.

I don't believe you get what I am saying. Do you know what I mean by "colliding of ki energy?"

Example... when vegeta shot his gallack gun and goku shot his kamehameha and both blast hitting each other which ended with goku blast over powering vegeta blast due to goku being more powerful.

Do you understand this?

The only reason goku blast over powered vegeta blast was because goku power level was higher. With a higher power level comes more ki. What I am asking you for is proof that this isn't true. Show me someone with a weaker power level over powering someones ki energy attack with a higher power level.

carver9
The Androids never had a power level though i think Cell did can't remember

This is very true. It was stated that the androids had an unlimited supply of energy.

jaymay231094
super saiyan 3 is the best transformation and unbeliabley stong nothing can stop it

jaymay231094

Doomsday... naah.

I can go on for days on peeps that dont have a lifting feat under their belts. That is what Superman does, lift things. Thor doesnt go around doing 90% of the things that Superman does with his strength but we know that Thor is just as strong. Hyperion, Gladiator, and the list goes on... these peeps dont go around moving large obstacles but we know their strength and their capabilities. Goku shedding mountains from the shockwaves of his punch should be enough proof that he is high on the totum pole when it comes to strength.

Black bolt z
You see, these types of people is the reason dbz is downplayed.

How in the WORLD doesn't goku hae great strength when as a child he was a clear 100 tonner? Think black bolt, use that mind of yours. Goku was amazingly power physically.

Now the skyfather comment.. I agree and that's only due to his versatility, he isn't versatile enough. Never claimed they don't have class 100. I said they're physical strength isn't that great expecially compared to their power output in energy.

carver9
Never claimed they don't have class 100. I said they're physical strength isn't that great expecially compared to their power output in energy.

Why not when their punches alone shedded large mass of due to the shockwaves from their hits.

Black bolt z
Why not when their punches alone shedded large mass of due to the shockwaves from their hits. As I recall this was never done. They have shattered big rocks. Never mountains that you claim.

obama6493
Originally posted by Kosmic King
Going by the manga, between Solar System and Galaxy level.

Going by the anime, multi galactic or universal level.
I'd say closer to quantum mass; possibly xanax level.

shadowjonny11
link from the legend of zelda can destroy every character in DBZ. Link is by far the strongest character ever to exist and can ***** slap Goku.

Zack Fair
lol what

KAIKAGE

DBZ versatility is what ruins them; they are not versatile enough to be called a demigod or a skyfather and that is why I would always say that Odin would STOMP them because he could simple freeze time and take whoever in DBZ that is up against him out any time he wants. Odin can take out any DBZ character with just the wave of his hand so no, Goku isnt a Demigod. I get what you mean, Goku may have the strength and power to match or even exceed a god but he doesn't have the range of abilities or the immortality that a god does, and he would not have the skill with energy to defend against some of those reality manipulating powers.

KAIKAGE
As I recall this was never done. They have shattered big rocks. Never mountains that you claim. Then watch around the end of this video,http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XuHx0Q8xIOE are you honestly saying that physical strength isn't a mountain buster, and goku was only at super saiyan 2 when he countered that impact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.